Sephiroth vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Sephiroth at his maximum power against Pyron. No rules, blood lust is on. Pyron is also at his full potential, and is angrish with Sephiroth because Seph called him a "flamer", which he took personally, as well as noting the irony.

eek!

MooCowofJustice
I'm going to go ahead and take a wild, violent and completely reckless stab into the dark and say that Pyron wins.

Phanteros
pyron seals him.

Ultimate Wil
pyron eats everyone in the ff universe except for ultimecia

Gumachi
Pyron.

NemeBro
Pyron literally uses the planet Sephiroth is on in a game of marbels with Galactus.

Seriously, even with the "feats" Killer gives Sephiroth, he is nothing to Pyron.

ScreamPaste
@ Wil
I think Pyron would kill Ultimecia, too, tbh.

NemeBro
Not if it was Time Compression Ultimecia.

Ultimate Wil
@ screampaste what DJ said

Sin_Volvagia
AFAIK, Sephiroth loses. Very badly.

ScreamPaste
-Waiting for killer or Terry-

C. C. Cowgirl!
Not even if this is the hyped theory Sephiroth that walk about these forums will he win.

ScreamPaste
I agree, however there are those that disagree. I'd like to see their arguments, is all.

Phanteros
killer and shm overhype Sephiroth's abilities.

ScreamPaste
I know =P I'm just waiting to see how they argue this thread.

Ultimate Wil
hey they just know how to argue seph, and heck you guys know I think seph rocks, but as I said only Ultimecia can beat Pyron, even ur Link can't beat Pyron. If they say Seph wins, that really does scream fanboyism.

ScreamPaste
Well Wil, we'll have to wait and see, I know there are atleast two people who'd support Sephiroth.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
hey they just know how to argue seph Terry makes sense most of the time, it is just some of his claims I have issues with.

Killer, is full of shit.

Wei Phoenix
What's Pyron going to do to Sephiroth when he casts Meteor? Not like he could eat that like some Flaming Hot Cheeto.

sarcasm of course.

Gumachi
Why does everyone hate Sephiroth?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Gumachi

Because of particular fans, much like how people has grown a desire to see Kain and Link fall, they too do Sephiroth.

MooCowofJustice
I just don't like Final Fantasy. At all.

Plus I think he needs a hair cut.

ScreamPaste
Hey, Link does not belong up there with Sephiroth and Kain! D:< Sephiroth was overhyped and overrated long before Link. o.o and Kain, well, BT argued he could beat Pyron.

Until myself and a few others started to actively debate for Link no one did at all, and he was severely underrated. People still argue a bullet will kill him.

/off topic.

on topic

Where is Killer and Terry.

@Neme, I actually prefer Killer to Terry, Terry REALLLY reaches when he's desperate.

/on topic

Burning thought
Kain does not need to be up there at all, I think warcraft characters need to be more so, their wanked up to higher degrees based on information that their preachers never show, then when they do their quotes are picked apart and it does not actually say what they hope it did.

like one of my old favourites, the old "dragons move miles per second with every wing flap" or something like that, ho hum roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Wei Phoenix

No one does, not voting for him doesn't mean you hate him.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I just don't like Final Fantasy. At all.

Plus I think he needs a hair cut.

Well i don't care for LoZ but it doesn't mean I hate it

When Link gets rid of his skirt and gets a haircut, then Seph will get a haircut.

SuperLuigi
link has earrings so he can have long hair.

sephiroth on the other hand has no nipples

K1ll3r
Originally posted by NemeBro
Terry makes sense most of the time, it is just some of his claims I have issues with.

Killer, is full of shit.

Lol, just because Sephiroths body survived meteor impact...

Also, I have no idea about Pyron.

NemeBro
Originally posted by K1ll3r
Lol, just because Sephiroths body survived meteor impact...

Also, I have no idea about Pyron. Sephiroth gets cut up by Cloud.

This is Pyron.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/FAIRSouthSyder/nwar0015.png

K1ll3r
Sephiroth gets cut up by Cloud.

This is Pyron.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/FAIRSouthSyder/nwar0015.png

At what point does that happen? POST Nib.

Awesome.

NemeBro
At what point does that happen? POST Nib.

Awesome. FFVII, all three fights.

So who wins?

Luminatus
Sephiroth summons Meteor. pyron is nice enough to wait the full week for it to arrive then proptly knocks it out of the solar sysem.
Ohyeah, Homerun! Pyron wins! 1-NOTHING!

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain does not need to be up there at all, I think warcraft characters need to be more so, their wanked up to higher degrees based on information that their preachers never show, then when they do their quotes are picked apart and it does not actually say what they hope it did.

like one of my old favourites, the old "dragons move miles per second with every wing flap" or something like that, ho hum roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Link and Kain both do.

The only one that has problems with that feat is you. Just like how only you have problems with a shitload of other feats from Warcraft along with other games.

No offense, but many people have stopped listening to you when it comes to what a showing is like. You're beyond bias, more than ready to bring out every possibility of fault in an argument while disregarding the same way of thinking when debating Kain (or Warcraft characters and other characters when you debate in their favor)

NemeBro
I love you Marie.

C. C. Cowgirl!
And I you, sweetness glomp

Darkstorm Zero
This..... is going to get rough..... *Stands aside*

Burning thought
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Link and Kain both do.

The only one that has problems with that feat is you. Just like how only you have problems with a shitload of other feats from Warcraft along with other games.

No offense, but many people have stopped listening to you when it comes to what a showing is like. You're beyond bias, more than ready to bring out every possibility of fault in an argument while disregarding the same way of thinking when debating Kain (or Warcraft characters and other characters when you debate in their favor)

You know little to nothing of either characters so how would you know?

No not really.....you have a lot of difficulty comprehending Warcraft feats as does Becci, and Q'Anilia or w/e her name as soon as some quotes are slapped down people can see the nonsense your blabbering about.

What a load of nonsense, bias against what? i debated against some of your quotes in a Link thread, then i debated against Link in another, the only possible time you call me bias is if its in a Kain thread and that's usually just a childish backdrop you need to use instead of simply saying "yeah ok, I dont know what ime talking about so ime going to leave". Kain threads aside, warcraft is one of my top fictions, unfortunately your reading skills have much to be desired as your quotes do not back up what you think they claim.

Dragons moving at 1 mile per second? lol.....

And let me guess, some magical untold force was keeping the guy on top from having every bone in his body broken by such forces or swept away? or just having his toes in a couple of scales? roll eyes (sarcastic)

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This..... is going to get rough..... *Stands aside*

Nu-uh. If there's one thing I've learnt more than anything ever since I came to KMC, it's that BT can't be reasoned with. So with that by me said, I'm not saying any more on the matter (In other words not responding to whatever Burning Thought just wrote. Not even reading it).

I know I'm right. He knows I'm wrong. A circle that won't be broken no matter how many posts we trade. Keeping it going will only annoy me. I've said what I wanted, and if Burning Thought thinks my opinion is wrong, he may do so shrug

Doesn't really matter what he thinks in the end, or if he defends himself from my words. It all comes down what everyone else thinks.

All I will say, is that there's a reason why so very few care for what he says. You get what you deserve. He brought it on himself.

Burning thought
Nu-uh. If there's one thing I've learnt more than anything ever since I came to KMC, it's that BT can't be reasoned with. So with that by me said, I'm not saying any more on the matter (In other words not responding to whatever Burning Thought just wrote. Not even reading it).

I know I'm right. He knows I'm wrong. A circle that won't be broken no matter how many posts we trade. Keeping it going will only annoy me. I've said what I wanted, and if Burning Thought thinks my opinion is wrong, he may do so shrug

Doesn't really matter what he thinks in the end, or if he defends himself from my words. It all comes down what everyone else thinks.

All I will say, is that there's a reason why so very few care for what he says. You get what you deserve. He brought it on himself.

Then youve learnt nothing at all, what youve probably learnt is that you cannot reason with me.

That last bit is very ammusing, because it is impossible to gauge who actually care for what I say, for all you know people could think ime 100% correct, in my own opinion, people being right is more annoying and antagonising than someone being wrong, which is no wonder why they would take an opposing side against me, regardless theres no way to gauge this last bit, but if it makes you happy to read words in your favour then that is your interest in the matter.

My interest ofcourse is what I just got, the knowledge you cannot debate it, a victory however small for me..

K1ll3r
FFVII, all three fights.

So who wins?

Oh? And Sephiroth gets hurt physically in canon in any of those fights?

No, you fail.

I don't know...Only thing I know about pyron is he has horns and is on fire.

Phanteros

No, you fail.

I don't know...Only thing I know about pyron is he has horns and is on fire. Immortal Pyron destroys worlds and absorbs them.
and yeah sephiroth does get hurt. lost to the same guy three times.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by Phanteros
Immortal Pyron destroys worlds and absorbs them.
and yeah sephiroth does get hurt. lost to the same guy three times.

But how did he lose?

Remember only count Post-Nib.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Demitri slayed him in his limited state, I think.

Phanteros
Demitri slayed him in his limited state, I think. correcto

NemeBro

No, you fail.

I don't know...Only thing I know about pyron is he has horns and is on fire. So you're asserting he was defeated without being harmed once by Cloud and friends?

Wow, is Sephiroth THAT much of a pussy? smile

Burning thought
Demitri uses an unkown way of beating Pyron I think, I feel ive read somewhere that he actually fights Pyron, then absorbs him, not just absorbs him right off the bat.

NemeBro
That is because that's what happened.

Burning thought
But ime guessing theres no further detail on the fight? whether Pyron actually used all his power at some point, used all his speed, all his abilities or w/e or maybe it was not so impressive.

NemeBro
He was never said to unleash his full power against Demitri, yeah.

K1ll3r
So you're asserting he was defeated without being harmed once by Cloud and friends?

Wow, is Sephiroth THAT much of a pussy? smile

I said physically.

I thought you were intelligent. =(

NemeBro
I said physically.

I thought you were intelligent. =( I didn't realise Cloud and friends had a plethora of non-physical ways to harm him.

Sweet_lady18

Do you know how does it feels be beaten by that a****** Sephiroth in two different games?!?!?!?

K1ll3r
I didn't realise Cloud and friends had a plethora of non-physical ways to harm him.

Materia.

NemeBro

Sephiroth is immune to all status affecting materia...So they have to use the ones with physical attacks to hurt him.

K1ll3r

Sephiroth is immune to all status affecting materia...So they have to use the ones with physical attacks to hurt him.

What 'ones' with physical attacks?

NemeBro
Fire, thunder, blizzard, flare, meteor, quake, etc.

Phanteros
He ran from Cloud like a pussy in the CC, He gotten Hacked by Cloud the second time, ACC he gotten shanked by Cloud again.

K1ll3r
Fire, thunder, blizzard, flare, meteor, quake, etc.

Wut? They are magical, and are fueled by the lifestream.

Also, you have a lot of the names wrong.

Meteor, I think you meant Comet.
Also there are summons as well which are magical.

Not to mention Spirit Energy fueled limit breaks are non-physical (Such as Blade Beam etc)

NemeBro
They have physical effects. So they are physical.

The Limit Breaks also have physical effects.

ScreamPaste
Magicly conjured fire doesn't affect things physicly? Lol <_<

K1ll3r
They have physical effects. So they are physical.

The Limit Breaks also have physical effects.

Lol, yeah they have physical effects but they are not equivalent to a sword slash.

Every magical attack in all of every game has physical effects.

ScreamPaste
Which means they do physical damage.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Which means they do physical damage.

I would like to see you prove that statement.

ScreamPaste
You just did. Magically conjured fire still affects objects physicly, thus doign physical damage.

Besides, you're the one trying to assert that it does non physical damage, the burden of proof is on you.

K1ll3r
No, you are trying to assert that it does physical damage, the burden of proof is on you.

Let me put it this way, I have never seen Materia do physical damage, like I have seen a bullet or sword do.

Example: Bolt completely obliterates the ground underneath the target, but doesn't seem to split apart the target.

ScreamPaste
Lol, gameplay. Attack actions with swords don't split the target apart either.

And no, I have no assertion other than the obvious conclusion from how materia behaves.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lol, gameplay. Attack actions with swords don't split the target apart either.

And no, I have no assertion other than the obvious conclusion from how materia behaves.

How does materia behave oh great one?

Materia is fueled by the lifestream, that alone makes it completely different to physical attacks such as bullets and swords.

ScreamPaste
And yet it produces physical affects. PHysical affects = physical damage.

NemeBro
Dear God shut the hell up...

ScreamPaste
Me or him?

CosmicComet
LOL @ the continuous straw reaching of Sephiroth nut huggers that obvious physical damage despite it not coming from an 'orthodox' physical action such as a 'normal' non named slash makes the damage any different.

ANY slashing/piercing motion with sufficient force behind it would have hurt Sephiroth. Just as Sephiroth was severely hurt from simply being stabbed by his own sword by a pathetic, neophyte Cloud.

ScreamPaste
^Tr00f.

C. C. Cowgirl!
This page has earned my attention:

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/tactical_facepalm.jpg

ScreamPaste
Who are you facepalming, exactly?

K1ll3r
Originally posted by CosmicComet
LOL @ the continuous straw reaching of Sephiroth nut huggers that obvious physical damage despite it not coming from an 'orthodox' physical action such as a 'normal' non named slash makes the damage any different.

ANY slashing/piercing motion with sufficient force behind it would have hurt Sephiroth. Just as Sephiroth was severely hurt from simply being stabbed by his own sword by a pathetic, neophyte Cloud.

Lolz.

Show me, post-nib where Sephiroth gets hurt from being slashed or pierced. Or even during his descent into madness, he never seems to get severely hurt even when stabbed through the spine.

Phanteros
Lolz.

Show me, post-nib where Sephiroth gets hurt from being slashed or pierced. Or even during his descent into madness, he never seems to get severely hurt even when stabbed through the spine. is that why he was running away from cloud because he was hurt? or was he a pussy?

K1ll3r
is that why he was running away from cloud because he was hurt? or was he a pussy?

Eh? What?

Phanteros
Eh? What? when cloud stabbed him with his own sword, he was technically fleeing after wards

K1ll3r
when cloud stabbed him with his own sword, he was technically fleeing after wards

The only time Cloud stabbed him is when Sephiroth was distracted obsessing over Jenova. Cloud can't even wield Sephs weapon.

When was he fleeing? When he jumped\was thrown into the Mako reactor?

SHM
1) Pyron rapes. Plain and simple.

2) Sephiroth being thrown in the Lifestream against his will = running away? Are you fu**ing serious?!?!

3) In FFVII he wasn't defeated by "the same guy". AVALANCHE + Aerith and Holy's help =/= "a guy".

4) Omnislash Version 6 =/= a normal sword slash. There is no proof Post-Nibel Sephiroth could be killed by a mere sword slash.

5) Even if this is an obvious rape for Pyron, this thread proves again how ignorant about FFVII some people here are.

Phanteros
Originally posted by SHM
1) Pyron rapes. Plain and simple.

2) Sephiroth being thrown in the Lifestream against his will = running away? Are you fu**ing serious?!?!

3) In FFVII he wasn't defeated by "the same guy". AVALANCHE + Aerith and Holy's help =/= "a guy".

4) Omnislash Version 6 =/= a normal sword slash. There is no proof Post-Nibel Sephiroth could be killed by a mere sword slash.

5) Even if this is an obvious rape for Pyron, this thread proves again how ignorant about FFVII some people here are. It also proves I don't give a shit.

First_Tsurugi06
When was he fleeing? When he jumped\was thrown into the Mako reactor?

Just to butt in for a second, my guess is that he was referring to the scene immediately after Seph was stabbed by the Buster Sword, after which Cloud went back to Tifa, during which Sephiroth had to resort to carrying only Jenova's head while wounded. Based on how it plaed out in Crisis Core and FFVII at least.

SuperLuigi
isnt pyron legal unless he is made vulnerable to death. if thats the case he can never reach full potential because of his limited form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.