Super Sonic vs Link(TP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
all with their equipment.

Wei Phoenix
The super fast guy that is practically invulnerable when he goes Super.

MooCowofJustice
Too. Many. Link. Threads.

Do you not like Link personally?

Wei Phoenix
Me or TC?

MooCowofJustice
The other guy. Who's TC?

Wei Phoenix
Topic Creator.

MooCowofJustice
Oh...

Ultimate Wil
Link threads are just like Seph threads now, gay and boring.

ScreamPaste
This is a really wierd match that would be fun to debate... If there weren't already ten Link threads on the front page. Let a few die before starting new ones? lol.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Topic Creator.

TC! OP! Topic Creator. Opening Poster. You learn something new every day cool

MooCowofJustice
I thought OP was Original Post?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Does it matter? mmm

SuperLuigi
link wears the magic armor until sonic runs out of rings then sonic gets decapitated

Wei Phoenix
Sonic speedblitzes him or BFRs him, or utterly owns him. Link is not faster than Sonic.

ScreamPaste
Technicly Link can react on super sonic levels, but no he's obviously not faster. Though quite a few characters are... And if he wears the magic armour it turns into who runs out of money/rings first.

I've never seen Sonic BFR anyone?

Anyway, this thread is one of about ten Link threads up right now, and I'm sick of them.

Wei Phoenix
Super Sonic goes way faster than super sonic levels. He is way faster than a whip and I don't think the ring limit is canon. I do believe it is gameplay only. Super Sonic is way too much.

SuperLuigi
which level on sonic has 999 rings? none so sonic runs out first.
sonic wouldnt speed blitz link. speed blitzing is just a cop out for ppl who can argue fighting skills.
sonic "speed blitz link" link wears his iron boots and blocks it with his shield. and sonic's force hitting the shield that doesnt budge disorients him giving link the opportunity to end sonic. but link wouldnt because sonic is a good guy. they drink tea and play monopoly.

ScreamPaste
It's been a long time since I played a Sonic game, mainly because Sonic Heroes and Shadow The Hedgehog killed it for me.. lol. How fast does Super Sonic move?

C. C. Cowgirl!
I as little as you want to discuss in another Link thread, but I want to point out that super sonic is beneath Sonic. He's above hyper sonic and has been recorded going at the speed of light in his stronger incarnations.

ScreamPaste
Speed of light? That's some quantum physics shit right there.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Speed of light? That's some quantum physics shit right there.

What?

ScreamPaste
As soon as you get to the speed of light with solid objects all sorts of wierd things start to happen, and it gets very complicated.

They need to rename Sonic if he's at light speed now.

C. C. Cowgirl!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
which level on sonic has 999 rings? none so sonic runs out first.
sonic wouldnt speed blitz link. speed blitzing is just a cop out for ppl who can argue fighting skills.
sonic "speed blitz link" link wears his iron boots and blocks it with his shield. and sonic's force hitting the shield that doesnt budge disorients him giving link the opportunity to end sonic. but link wouldnt because sonic is a good guy. they drink tea and play monopoly.

Sonic headbutts giant robots all the time. Link's shield isn't going to disorient him. It's literally impossible for the shield to disorient him anyway.

Link can't even raise his hand before the Sonic attacks him.

SuperLuigi
sonic never did light speed in games did he?? or did i miss out after heroes?

C. C. Cowgirl!
sonic never did light speed in games did he?? or did i miss out after heroes?

Sonic Adventures.Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sonic headbutts giant robots all the time. Link's shield isn't going to disorient him. It's literally impossible for the shield to disorient him anyway.

Link can't even raise his hand before the Sonic attacks him. I don't think he's denying Sonic is faster. He can't possibly. No one is that- *shuts up*

ScreamPaste
I stopped playing when Heroes sucked. Lol.

But I wasn't actually applying science to it CC, because thewre's no science for me to use on that. I only use science on things where there's a point to it, such as quantifying a feat more accurately. I just find it interesting the bumped him up to light speed.

Sidenote: they could name him Photonic!

Wei Phoenix
Regular Sonic dodges and outruns bullets and rocket fire.

gRCkWiD3K68

MooCowofJustice
Fun Fact: Sonic is actually an Echidna.

SuperLuigi
bullets arent breaking sound barriers so i expect sonic to be able to dodge them

ScreamPaste
Actually a lot of bullets do break mach 1, SL. But yeah, Sonic dodging bullets is not news. He's Sonic.

SuperLuigi
that video made super sonic look like shit.

Wei Phoenix
that video made super sonic look like shit.

Not really since it was Super Sonic losing to a very well prepped Eggman.

NemeBro
Super Sonic is FASTER than light actually.

Super Sonic has fought universal threats(Solaris). He wins. Easily.

Wei Phoenix
Have you seen Super Luigi's arguments?

SpadeKing
That looked nothing like faster than light & I thought he was supposed to be invunerable in that form, robotnik proved that wrong.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SpadeKing
That looked nothing like faster than light & I thought he was supposed to be invunerable in that form, robotnik proved that wrong.

Never claimed that he was going FTL in that video, because he was't going full speed. He is invulnerable, Eggman didn't hurt him, he planned and created something that would neutralize and separate him from the emeralds. If you want another durability feat then how about he survived entering the Earth's atmosphere and falling to the ground.

SpadeKing
Never claimed that he was going FTL in that video, because he was't going full speed. He is invulnerable, Eggman didn't hurt him, he planned and created something that would neutralize and separate him from the emeralds. If you want another durability feat then how about he survived entering the Earth's atmosphere and falling to the ground.

that last feat sounds more like shadow. Then again I began paying beyong little attention to sonic after battle adventures 2 or whatever it was.

so seperating him from the emerald makes him scream in pain? but not hurt him...

I would hope thats not super sonic's full speed, if so thats beyond disappointing.

Wei Phoenix
Separating him from the emeralds removes the invulnerability. Even if it wasn't Eggman did something Link can't replicate. IF you paid attention to the end of that video you'll see that he fell out of the ship thing and landed on the earth unconscious.

As I said that wasn't his full speed but that speed is way faster than Link. Sonic doesn't need to go full speed to beat Link.

SpadeKing
Separating him from the emeralds removes the invulnerability. Even if it wasn't Eggman did something Link can't replicate. IF you paid attention to the end of that video you'll see that he fell out of the ship thing and landed on the earth unconscious.

As I said that wasn't his full speed but that speed is way faster than Link. Sonic doesn't need to go full speed to beat Link.

I stopped paying attention at werehog. cause that series has gotten to the point of ridiculous to me

and since when did I even say Link was going to win or not?

Wei Phoenix
I stopped paying attention at werehog. cause that series has gotten to the point of ridiculous to me

and since when did I even say Link was going to win or not?

Well maybe then you should've finished it. The series can be shitty I'll admit but luckily this fight isn't based off of the better series.

Since when did I say you said Link was going to win?

NemeBro
In canon, the only thing that can hurt a Hedgehog's Super Form was Solaris.

Who can destroy the universe.

no expression

SpadeKing
Well maybe then you should've finished it. The series can be shitty I'll admit but luckily this fight isn't based off of the better series.

Since when did I say you said Link was going to win?

I sensed strong implication of implying that I was implying the victory to Link...

Originally posted by NemeBro
In canon, the only thing that can hurt a Hedgehog's Super Form was Solaris.

Who can destroy the universe.

no expression

do I hear yet another over rated villain?

isn't this the same one who lost to 3 furry golden super saiyan hedgehogs even though one of them were originally silverish and red?

Wei Phoenix
I sensed strong implication of implying that I was implying the victory to Link...

isn't this the same one who lost to 3 furry golden super saiyan hedgehogs even though one of them were originally silverish and red?

Only defending Sonic's speed.

You do know that none of them were originally gold right? It just turns them gold because that's just what it does. One was blue, one was black, the other was silver so I don't see what's the problem with one of them turning gold is different from the others.

SpadeKing
Only defending Sonic's speed.

You do know that none of them were originally gold right? It just turns them gold because that's just what it does. One was blue, one was black, the other was silver so I don't see what's the problem with one of them turning gold is different from the others.

I mean shadow's final form is first seen in battles 2? (still don't know the name)

he was silver & red, I don't see what was up with the change, now he just looks like sonic except with air force hegdehogs on.

Wei Phoenix
My friend who is a Sonic expert says that's because that was Hyper Shadow and this one was Super Shadow. Don't know if that's true or not so I won't say you're wrong if you dispute it.

SpadeKing
what is really the difference between hyper shadow & super other than their names.

Wei Phoenix
No idea, as I said that's what one of my friends said so I can't answer that now. I can call tomorrow and find an answer.

SpadeKing
you can wake him up, I'm sure he'll understand why he is being woken up.

Wei Phoenix
Actually he really wouldn't mind if it's about Sonic, Batman or Sephiroth.

SpadeKing
in that case for your sake leave him asleep

XanatosForever
I know little to nothing about toe Sonic-verse, but I do remember hearing something along the line of Hyper being stronger than Super. Why? I have no idea, and I could very well have my information wrong.

NemeBro

isn't this the same one who lost to 3 furry golden super saiyan hedgehogs even though one of them were originally silverish and red? Overrated?

Solaris could destroy the universe, and was going to do it but stopped by the Hedgehogs.

This is true.

Solaris is the only thing that has ever harmed a Super form.

Also true.

Dude, stfu.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Sonic = Hotness

ScreamPaste
C.C. scares me :[

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Sonic = Hotness

Actually gayness, but despite my dislike for him, I do recognize his power and him as the winner here.

ScreamPaste
Sonic's not that gay, he's just had a string of bad games. The 2D sonics were epic win, and Sonic Adventure Battle 2 didn't suck.

Wei Phoenix
Sonic Adventure two was the last good game. It was all anal from there so yeah his current status is gay.

MooCowofJustice
Sonic Unleashed has mixed reviews. I think overall the Sonic portions are liked, the Werehog is just over the top.

ScreamPaste
I'm going to go ahead and blame the Werehog on the same thing I blame every bad idea on.

Nintendo makes something unorthodox work, like turning Link into a wolf, or otherwise terrible ideas not terrible. Other developers see these terrible ideas and think "...OMFG THAT KAN WERK!?", and put less effort into making a bad idea into a good idea because they think it's a good idea.. and yeh. You get werehogs.

It's the same thing with Nintendo being innovative wit hthe wiimote, and then producing some well polished games, only to have third party developers shit all over the idea and spam the market with retard games.

MooCowofJustice
I'm going to go ahead and blame the Werehog on the same thing I blame every bad idea on.

Nintendo makes something unorthodox work, like turning Link into a wolf, or otherwise terrible ideas not terrible. Other developers see these terrible ideas and think "...OMFG THAT KAN WERK!?", and put less effort into making a bad idea into a good idea because they think it's a good idea.. and yeh. You get werehogs.

It's the same thing with Nintendo being innovative wit hthe wiimote, and then producing some well polished games, only to have third party developers shit all over the idea and spam the market with retard games.

Every word of this post is win.

Has anyone seen the ludicrous amount of Raving Rabbids copies out there? Carnival Games, Lumberjack, etc etc.

Wei Phoenix
Sonic was fell off well before the werehog. The Sonic levels on Unleashed are fun and exciting, the others Werehog stages aren't.

NemeBro

It's the same thing with Nintendo being innovative wit hthe wiimote, and then producing some well polished games, only to have third party developers shit all over the idea and spam the market with retard games. So you think every bad idea is the result of someone copying Nintendo and failing?

Lol wishful thinking.

ScreamPaste
Most of them, anyway. See Sony's six-axis. <_<

NemeBro
Don't have a PS3.

Ryo 666
six-ass sucks

Never use it.

ScreamPaste
^
Sony tried to copy the Wiimote. <_< And did exactly what Sega did with the werehog.

Wei Phoenix
Really there is no proof that the werehog is supposed to be copying TP Link.

ScreamPaste
I honestly can't imagine any other way they could have thought it was a good idea. o_o;

For now, it's my standing theory, because it fits in so well with other assorted gaming screw ups.

CosmicComet
This is a spite thread.

I'm hard pressed to name many video game characters that can beat Super Sonic besides a Hyper/Super whatever Knuckles. Maybe Pyron.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Fun Fact: Sonic is actually an Echidna.

No Knuckles is an Echidna.

ScreamPaste
I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, Moo got that one wrong. laughing

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
This is a spite thread.

I'm hard pressed to name many video game characters that can beat Super Sonic besides a Hyper/Super whatever Knuckles. Maybe Pyron. Can he beat this guy?

http://s59.radikal.ru/i164/0905/86/d5f5d18600b9.png
http://s49.radikal.ru/i126/0905/5b/2e3fb8c9aeed.png
http://i012.radikal.ru/0905/13/4c8328b6c43f.png

MooCowofJustice
No, sorry guys. Sonic is an Echidna.

Wei Phoenix

He surely isn't this.

http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/slides/hedgehog.jpg

NemeBro
Did not work,.

CosmicComet

Sonic.
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5851/sonicaik.png

Knuckles.
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4587/knuckles.png

SpadeKing
Overrated?

Solaris could destroy the universe, and was going to do it but stopped by the Hedgehogs.

This is true.

Solaris is the only thing that has ever harmed a Super form.

Also true.

Dude, stfu.

He is just as over rated as sephiroth if he can destroy things so easily why not do it instead of fight something and lose epically?

NemeBro
He is just as over rated as sephiroth if he can destroy things so easily why not do it instead of fight something and lose epically? Gee, maybe because they were attacking him and he doesn't want to be attacked?

C. C. Cowgirl!
He is just as over rated as sephiroth if he can destroy things so easily why not do it instead of fight something and lose epically?

Had he done it: No more Sonic.

Wei Phoenix
Can he beat this guy?

http://s59.radikal.ru/i164/0905/86/d5f5d18600b9.png
http://s49.radikal.ru/i126/0905/5b/2e3fb8c9aeed.png
http://i012.radikal.ru/0905/13/4c8328b6c43f.png

I can beat off to him.

NemeBro
Pics or it didn't happen.

Wei Phoenix
Would a pic of me in the autofellatio position suffice?

NemeBro
Yes.

Wei Phoenix
Then the topic will get derailed...

NemeBro
PM. smile

ESB -1138
Just throwing this one out there about the whole ring thing. Both versions of Sonic Unleashed Super Sonic doesn't (A) need rings to remain in his transformed state and (B) doesn't loose rings per second.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Just throwing this one out there about the whole ring thing. Both versions of Sonic Unleashed Super Sonic doesn't (A) need rings to remain in his transformed state and (B) doesn't loose rings per second.

Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.