Charizard Salamence Dragonite vs Bahamut (ffX)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
king of dragons is gonna be over thrown??

C. C. Cowgirl!
Assuming all there's to Bahamut is how he appears in the movie, the Pokemon gang wins.

Dragonite speedblitzes him, for as long as Charizard doesn't melt him first.

SuperLuigi
are you talking about Advent Children

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yeah

ScreamPaste
Charizard's flames can melt boulders, which means they're hotter than liquid rock. |: Which puts them on a level well above anything I've ever seen Bahamut's fire do in FF.

Salamance is unfamiliar to me, last tiem I played Pokemon was red version in the 90's. Goddamnit I'm olde :[ Dragonite .. I forget what makes him uber.

SuperLuigi
final fantasy X bahamut is different than the movie one. it wont be as easy as you make it seem for the pkmn trio. bahamut can use time magic black magic white magic and has his overdrive based on gameplay.

C. C. Cowgirl!
If he has time magic, why put him against three without? Spite.

SuperLuigi
time as in haste or slow. not like future and time travel

C. C. Cowgirl!
So he slows them to a crawl and pokes them to death with his magic. I personally don't find this thread very well-thought out.

MooCowofJustice
Use the Dragonite from the Pokemon Series. The one that stood in the OCEAN and was still taller than the Lighthouse that sat atop the very tall cliff.

That one was uber...

SuperLuigi
you are thinking to deep into it. a minute ago dragonite was speed blitzing bahamut.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Dragonite travels about 2500 mph.

SuperLuigi
ok then the slow time magic halves speed. and haste doubles bahamut dragonite will still be fast so how is it spite?

C. C. Cowgirl!
You're still clinging onto that word? Obviously it doesn't apply since new facts are given.

SuperLuigi
ok now who do you think wins

C. C. Cowgirl!
Halving it still leaves it at 1250 mph, but I don't know much about Bahamut.

SuperLuigi
well he can learn all the black and white magic and his attacks break the damage limit

NemeBro
Charizard can melt 10,000 ton glaciers with his breath.

Yeah.

Nephthys
What!?! Fire melting Ice!!?

Epic. clap

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
What!?! Fire melting Ice!!?

Epic. clap You clearly missed the point genius.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, I'll give you a flamethrower with infinite ammo, let's see how much progress you make in a week, compared to Charizard burping on it. o.o

Nephthys
'Twas a joke. down

(though I can't believe your jumping down my throat for smarting off)

SuperLuigi
has charizard ever hit a glacier that could dodge

NemeBro
Can you show me Bahamut ever dodging...Well, ANYTHING with decent speed?

SuperLuigi
can you show me charizard melting a glacier

NemeBro
Quote from Pokedex, so no.

SuperLuigi
i didnt think so, and no i cant show you bahamut dodging anything dont want to look.

Sin_Volvagia
Bahamut can hit them all at once and would be able to kill them with Mega Flare.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Bahamut can hit them all at once and would be able to kill them with Mega Flare.

He weren't able to defend himself from someone not even traveling a shadow of the speed of Dragonite, or protected himself from even a portion of the damage that Charizard can dish out.

I want to remember AC said to be canon, and Bahamut didn't seem endurable or fast enough to put up a fight.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
He weren't able to defend himself from someone not even traveling a shadow of the speed of Dragonite, or protected himself from even a portion of the damage that Charizard can dish out.

I want to remember AC said to be canon, and Bahamut didn't seem endurable or fast enough to put up a fight.

IIRC, he was killed by Cloud alone. Cloud alone could take those dragons down.

I forgot Dragonite's speed. So I guess they might have a chance.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
IIRC, he was killed by Cloud alone. Cloud alone could take those dragons down.

I forgot Dragonite's speed. So I guess they might have a chance.

On what are you basing that statement? That Cloud alone could take those dragons.

Ultimate Wil
Bahamut

NemeBro
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!

I want to remember AC said to be canon, and Bahamut didn't seem endurable or fast enough to put up a fight. AC is FFVII. This is FFX.

Ultimate Wil
Oops, well Bahamut still wins because Pokemon sucks.

ScreamPaste
Pokemon is OP, Dragonitecan fly at like, mach 3, Charizard's breath is much hotter than magma, and .. I know nothing about Salamance.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Oops, well Bahamut still wins because Pokemon sucks.

mewtwo would force bahamut into his pet.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Pokemon is OP, Dragonitecan fly at like, mach 3, Charizard's breath is much hotter than magma, and .. I know nothing about Salamance.

~2500 mph yes

ares834
Salamence solos.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by SpadeKing
mewtwo would force bahamut into his pet.

pokemon still sucks

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
pokemon still sucks

I actually have nothing to say back to do that no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.