anima(ffX) vs kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
a maxed anima vs god kratos

Wei Phoenix
Kratos wins easily.

SuperLuigi
lol doubt it

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
lol doubt it

Explain.

Gumachi
WTF IS ANIMA?!

SuperLuigi
anima has magic that is on par with kratos plus a move that can take kratos to another dimension and have its lower half beat the hell out of kratos. so no if kratos wins it wont be easy.

Wei Phoenix
anima has magic that is on par with kratos plus a move that can take kratos to another dimension and have its lower half beat the hell out of kratos. so no if kratos wins it wont be easy.

What feats does he have that contend with Kratos or are you here just to troll?

SuperLuigi
god kratos only feat is tipping over a hollow collosus. oh and beating big. anima's attacks have no damage barrier and fully maxed could take any character in final fantasy with one overdrive.

Wei Phoenix
Don't argue gameplay mechanics please. GK also had the BOO

Gumachi
^For a short time. Keyword: "Had"

SuperLuigi
does kratos have anything outside game mechanics? he isnt skilled with his weapons either, just swings wildly.

Gumachi
How fast is Anima?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Gumachi
^For a short time. Keyword: "Had"

The BOO was in his possession when he was GK so don't see what you're trying to say.

does kratos have anything outside game mechanics? he isnt skilled with his weapons either, just swings wildly.

Kratos does not just swing wildly.

Wei Phoenix
How fast is Anima?

No speed feats at all.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The BOO was in his possession when he was GK so don't see what you're trying to say.

He had it when he went mortal. He never really "had" it as a God.

SuperLuigi
i wouldnt say fast probably about yuna's speed

SuperLuigi
he does swing wildly. but he stabs effectively.

Wei Phoenix
he does swing wildly. but he stabs effectively.

I don't think he has missed a swing in canon. The only reason why you would say that he is swinging wildly is because he is usually surrounded by many enemies, added to the fact that they are chain blades you'd have to appear to be swinging wildly when you're swinging at many enemies from a broad range.

SuperLuigi
if kratos enemies could dodge, then kratos would be a wild swinger hoping to hit

Wei Phoenix
Fail.

Anima can't dodge either IIRC.

SuperLuigi
doesnt need to. she has magic that can nullify kratos magic, increase defense and speed, auto revive her. not to mention attacks that could instant kill kratos.

Wei Phoenix
doesnt need to. she has magic that can nullify kratos magic, increase defense and speed, auto revive her. not to mention attacks that could instant kill kratos.

Its spells have no canon feats outside of pure gameplay. Kratos doesn't need magic, he has his pure strength and we all know what happens to people who kill Kratos.

SuperLuigi
his pure strength doesnt make up for his low durability. the greek gods can be killed the same way humans can minus std's

Wei Phoenix
No they can't, Kratos who was mortal at the time needed Pandora's box to kill Ares. Kratos has never killed a God with mortal weapons.

SuperLuigi
i said they die in the same ways. like being stabbed and what not

Wei Phoenix
i said they die in the same ways. like being stabbed and what not

A God getting stabbed and dying from weapons and powers designed to kill Gods. That makes absoluetly no sense.

SuperLuigi
those weapons were designed to kill titans. i never said anything about weapons to begin with.

NemeBro
How fast is Anima? She's bolted to the friggin floor. no expression

Kratos wins, even if Anima were to use its Overdrive and bring Kratos below her...Kratos just beats the shit out of her lower half.

Gumachi
A God getting stabbed and dying from weapons and powers designed to kill Gods. That makes absoluetly no sense.

Ares, Athena, etc. all got stabbed and died. Thus they can die the same way a human can(getting impaled once or whatever...and of course they die). True Gods can't die.

Wei Phoenix
Ares, Athena, etc. all got stabbed and died. Thus they can die the same way a human can(getting impaled once or whatever...and of course they die). True Gods can't die.

They died from God weapons. Kratos used Pandora's box on Ares and Athena got stabbed by the blades of Athena, weapons forged by a God, her in particular. They never died to a mortal weapon.

Gumachi
I never said they died by a mortal's weapon. I said they die the same way a human can.

Wei Phoenix
I never said they died by a mortal's weapon. I said they die the same way a human can.

Well yes a human can die if they get impaled by a weapon forged by Gods. This is like discrediting Superman for dying from a kryptonite bullet.

jalek moye
yes they can

gods have died in the various relgions of man

Wei Phoenix
Also Gods can die, Norse Gods die all the time, Roman Gods can die. Seth killed Osiris and Horus killed Seth, so what Gods do you know that can't die?

NemeBro
Gumachi...Be quiet.

Gumachi
"If it bleeds you can kill it" Heh.

First_Tsurugi06
They died from God weapons. Kratos used Pandora's box on Ares and Athena got stabbed by the blades of Athena, weapons forged by a God, her in particular. They never died to a mortal weapon.

Blade of Olympus actually. Even stronger.

Wei Phoenix
"If it bleeds you can kill it" Heh.

Then define a god, who is a god in your book of fail logic?

Doesn't Dante bleed?

SuperLuigi
greek gods arent even the ish the titans are

Gumachi
What does defining a God...have to do with any-damn-thing?

My point exactly.

jalek moye
Lol, depending on what "relegion" you go about, The One True God.

My point exactly.
well if you ask me your god isnt a true either

NemeBro
Because you claim they are not Gods.

So by your definition, what is one?

Gumachi
^I read the post wrong. Anyway, the same can be said for any other religion God.

@Nemebro: I never said they wasn't Gods.

jalek moye
and if you are the Religion I think your god did die actually

so your statement about true gods can't die means nothing

NemeBro
Ares, Athena, etc. all got stabbed and died. Thus they can die the same way a human can(getting impaled once or whatever...and of course they die). True Gods can't die. Then what the fvck is this shit Gumachi?

SuperLuigi
the greek gods are lame they give their power to mortals who kill them in return. they should not be called gods

NemeBro
the greek gods are lame they give their power to mortals who kill them in return. they should not be called gods Why? Because you say so?

First_Tsurugi06

Not by the lowest minimum they can't. It took multiple stabs to wound Zeus to the point that it did, and that was with a weapon that he forged in his prime.

Wrong. The only weapon ever explicitly stated to have been used in order to kill a Titan was the Blade of Artemis. Kratos' entire quest in God of War II was to get the Blade of Olympus back for the purpose of killing Zeus.

Gumachi
Originally posted by jalek moye
and if you are the Religion I think your god did die actually

so your statement about true gods can't die means nothing

I meant if you go by Christian religion.

ScreamPaste
Wait, so some internet guy's trying to tell an entire Pantheon to they don't count? <_< May he be struck by lightning.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why? Because you say so?

damn right

ScreamPaste
I meant if you go by Christian religion. In the bible the Christian God "cast down" all the other gods, so yeah, they can.

Wei Phoenix
I meant if you go by Christian religion.

As Jalek said Jesus did die.

Gumachi
@Scream: The hell are you talking about?

@Wei: Your point? It was propheised.

SuperLuigi
no religious debates please dont need athiests trying to go evolution in this place

jalek moye
The hell are you talking about?
jesus died so your god can die too

i guess he's not a true god

Gumachi
It was propheised.

jalek moye

yea and the norse gods that died were all propheised to as well

so if they arnt neither is jesus cuz death is a death

NemeBro
Still died.

Everything that has happened in GoWverse was prophesized. Noob.

Gumachi
And yet it's propheised he returns from that death.

@Nemebro: Nonething propheised that Athena was going to die.

jalek moye
And yet it's propheised he returns from that death.
and yet he hasnt, that was actually proven

so that argument means nothing

Gumachi
He would return (or will?). And where does it say Christ was (a) God?

Wei Phoenix
@Scream: The hell are you talking about?

You say that true gods can't die. You claim that God is the one true god yet he died. Jesus died.

jalek moye
He would return (or will?). And where does it say Christ was (a) God? he hasn't yet and I don't think he will at all

because he's not a true god

me saying that is just as valid as what you said about the other gods

Gumachi
If you go by the bible, where does it say (or what you call "Jehova) he died? Where does it say the Son is a God?

@Jalek: Which is why it's a prophecy.

First_Tsurugi06
@Nemebro: Nonething propheised that Athena was going to die.

That's because it was after Kratos killed the Sisters of Fate.

jalek moye
If you go by the bible, where does it say (or what you call "Jehova) he died? Where does it say the Son is a God?

greek and norse gods have prophicies about them too

all are just as valid

XanatosForever

He makes the claim himself at some point in the Bible. Don't know which psalm it is, though.

Gumachi
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
That's because it was after Kratos killed the Sisters of Fate.

Persephone. It still could be a prophecy...couldn't it?

Well, it doesn't say The Son is a god, but..well...The Father is.

Sin_Volvagia
Ares could do everything that Anima can do but Kratos still killed him. Same result here but much more easier.

occultdestroyer
This thread is full of phail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.