Ghostbusters vs Lord Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
embarrasment

Sirius Black comes to NYC and seeks out the Ghostbusters help. Apparently he wants to spare his nephew of the need to kill, what a good uncle. So he goes to the old firehouse where they are located, and give Pete, Ego, Ray and Winston a basic profile of who Tom Riddle is and what he can do. Peter figures that since his body is only a magical construct, Voldemort counts as a possesor spirit which that can blast into a trapbox without doing any damage to a real body. So they go to England and have one day to research futher and prep against him. Who wins?

Sadako of Girth
Voldemort gets sucked into a trap by the sound of it.

Bloinky
These quotes say it all.

Dr Ray Stantz: I think we'd better split up.
Dr. Egon Spengler: Good idea.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yeah... we can do more damage that way.

Dr. Peter Venkman: We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!

Dr. Peter Venkman: We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!

Dana Barrett: That's the bedroom, but nothing ever happened in there.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What a crime.

Dr Ray Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
Mayor: Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes it's true.

Dr. Peter Venkman: This man has no dick.
Walter Peck: Jeez!

Mayor: Break it up! Hey, break this up! Break it up!
Walter Peck: All right, all right, all right!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Well, that's what I heard!

Dana Barrett: Do you want this body?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Is this a trick question?

Winston Zeddemore: I'm Winston Zeddmore, Your Honor. I've only been with the company for a couple of weeks, but these things are real. Since I joined these men, I've seen shit that'll turn you white.

Dr. Peter Venkman: All right, this chick is TOAST. Okay; sticks?
Dr Ray Stantz, Dr. Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore: HOLDIN'!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Heat 'em up!
Dr Ray Stantz, Dr. Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore: SMOKIN'!
Dr. Peter Venkman: MAKE 'EM HARD!
Dr Ray Stantz, Dr. Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore: READY!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Let's show this prehistoric ***** how we do things downtown.

Peter Venkman: Suck in the guts, guys, we're the Ghostbusters.

Egon: Venkman, get a stool sample.
Peter Venkman: Business, or personal?

Dana: Okay, but after dinner, don't put any of those old cheap moves on me. It's different now.
Peter Venkman: Oh, no! I have all NEW cheap moves.

Prosecutor: So, you're saying that the supernatural is your exclusive province?
Peter Venkman: Kitten, I think what I'm saying, is that sometimes, shit happens, someone has to deal with it, and who ya gonna call?

XanatosForever
Assuming the magical construct theory is sound, I'd say a surprised Voldemort AK's at least one, possibly Winston, then gets trapped.

Bloinky
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Assuming the magical construct theory is sound, I'd say a surprised Voldemort AK's at least one, possibly Winston, then gets trapped.

I see how it is......Your just like everyone else in Hollywood that kills the black guy in a movie. mad

Dr Will Hatch
Winstons the ****ing man.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Bloinky
I see how it is......Your just like everyone else in Hollywood that kills the black guy in a movie. mad

Oh pfft, you know that's the only reason he was in the original concept until Bill and the others had a novel concept and actually let the black man live.

omgchos
You guys have the theory all wrong. Black guys don't die in every movie, just the shitty horror movies/sci-fi movies. With the exception of LL Cool J in Deep blue sea. But he was a badass chef in that one.

Bloinky
Originally posted by omgchos
You guys have the theory all wrong. Black guys don't die in every movie, just the shitty horror movies/sci-fi movies. With the exception of LL Cool J in Deep blue sea. But he was a badass chef in that one.

Oh wait, Don't forget the black guy in the movie, Evolution, but he was a ***** anyways haha.

omgchos
True.

Nemesis X
Cross the streams. Nuff said.

Rogue Jedi
The Ghostbusters are out of shape and slow. Voldemort apparates around, death spelling all of them until he gets to Bill Murray's character, Imperius's him, makes him walk into the path of an oncoming bus.

Nemesis X
The Ghostbusters have fought Gods and won.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The Ghostbusters have fought Gods and won.

You really think they will be able to track Voldemort? He will be apparating around like Nightcrawler, and his attacks will be even more deadly because he can attack from twenty or thirty feet away. the Ghistbusters, with those heavy ass backpacks, and being slow as hell to begin with, dont have a chance here.

Hmm.....Thread idea shifty

Sadako of Girth
Egon'd think of a way.

Besides, if this Voldemort guy is even even LOCAL when those streams cross, his ass is charred back to whenever his ass came from.

Nemesis X
Just cross the streams.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed that should do it.

Cross them directly in his arse.

No one could take that......

...........except Ted Haggard, of course.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Egon'd think of a way.

Besides, if this Voldemort guy is even even LOCAL when those streams cross, his ass is charred back to whenever his ass came from. Voldy apparates behind them, fiendfyre, indo story. Egon can think all day, no way he thinks of a way around that.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Voldy apparates behind them, fiendfyre, indo story. Egon can think all day, no way he thinks of a way around that. He could build a giant trap box the size of a barn door. stick out tongue

Seriously though, Egon and Ray are geniuses with tons of experiance. They have the tactical advantage.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
He could build a giant trap box the size of a barn door. stick out tongue

Seriously though, Egon and Ray are geniuses with tons of experiance. They have the tactical advantage. And if Voldy starts to get sucked into the box, he apparates away and fiendfyres them.

This is the most one sided thread of all time.

The Ghostbusters entering this battle, well, here:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/72737591v5_240x240_Front.jpg

Pain lent out by Sir Voldemort, in spades.

Dr Will Hatch
That's not how a trap box works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_pack
The Proton Pack is a fictional piece of nuclear accelerative machinery used for weakening ghosts and aiding in capturing them within the Ghostbusters universe. First depicted in the film Ghostbusters, it has a hand-held wand ("Neutrona Wand" or particle thrower) connected to a backpack-sized particle accelerator. It fires a proton stream that polarizes the negatively charged energy of a ghost, allowing it to be held in the stream while active. The proton packs' particle throwers were originally portrayed as wands worn on each arm.

So by definition, Voldemorts soul is totally nullified and rendered helpless by a trapbox.

Rogue Jedi
How do they FIND Voldemort? And IF they do, you think he is just gonna stand there and let them set up their little box? No, he is gonna apparate away, death spell them, crucio one of them, turn him on the others, fiendfyre them, whatever, they have literally zero chance here.

And stop with the giant box, they never built a giant box in the movies, did they?

Dr Will Hatch
They wouldn't need a giant trapbox, I was just sating your tastes. To answer your question, this battle takes place in the Ministry of Magic, and the GBs have a day of prep.

Nemesis X
How do they FIND Voldemort?

PKE Meter

Rogue Jedi
They wouldn't need a giant trapbox, I was just sating your tastes. To answer your question, this battle takes place in the Ministry of Magic, and the GBs have a day of prep. OK, so they have a day of prep. They lay out their little black box, prep their weapons, then what? All they need is ten minutes. An hour, a day, a week, they can take a year and Voldemort still pwns them. Dont they have to catch him in their beams to get him in the box?

Dr Will Hatch
They have mood slime which can animate objects. While Voldemort is distracted, they have the ability to shoot him with their proton guns.

Sadako of Girth
How do they FIND Voldemort? And IF they do, you think he is just gonna stand there and let them set up their little box? No, he is gonna apparate away, death spell them, crucio one of them, turn him on the others, fiendfyre them, whatever, they have literally zero chance here.

And stop with the giant box, they never built a giant box in the movies, did they?

Thats what their ecto containment grid was, wasnt it...? The one that Peck shut down.

If they could build that, then theoretically, there is a good chances that they could. But it'd probably require a big f***ing power source, and some ingenius method of transport, presumably....make a van out of one...?

Rogue Jedi
They have mood slime which can animate objects. While Voldemort is distracted, they have the ability to shoot him with their proton guns. Dude, he APPARATES. They cant SEE HIM. He emerges where they cant see him, behind a pillar, and one by one he death spells him.

Sadako of Girth
They may be able to detect his movements in subspace.

Rogue Jedi
So now the Ghostbusters can track teleporters? crylaugh

Dr Will Hatch
Yes, in fact. His soul is a ghostly substance.

Rogue Jedi
And they can bring their weapons to bear on him as he apparates behind them and casts fiendfyre, all in less than a second?

Not.

Sadako of Girth
I say they get him while he thinks he is invisible.

Rogue Jedi
Thinks? Oh nooooooooooooooo, Donnie, thats a fiendfyre!!!!

Sadako of Girth
The EKG and othe rGB crew gear could track him in theory, unless you are saying their is no scientific basis on which the spell works, of course.

Rogue Jedi
Out of shape slow guys with big ass backpacks tracking Voldy? Nah. He kills them, does Bellatrix in the butt, and splooges in their dead open mouths.

End of story.

Nemesis X
Out of shape slow guys with big ass backpacks tracking Voldy? Nah. He kills them, does Bellatrix in the butt, and splooges in their dead open mouths.

End of story.

The way you just talked on Voldy's victory makes it convincing that the Ghostbusters win this. Seriously, can't you just say "Voldemort wins" like any other ranting fanboy instead of sounding like you came from a dirty flick?

Sadako of Girth
"When Harry met Dumbles"...?

Nephthys
Errr, you guys do know that this is spirit Voldemort here:

So.... No apparating or shit.

Dr Will Hatch
Damn my misspelling!

To be fair, he still has a physical body the spirit is controlled by.

Kaibs
Ghostbusters would win. How you gonna say Voldermort cant be found... or caught.... Voldermort is not ****ing invincible and neither is anybody in the god damn Harry Potter universe. They are powerful wizards YES. But they can be owned as proved by many people logically and theoretically.

Sadako of Girth
Damn my misspelling!

To be fair, he still has a physical body the spirit is controlled by.

A physical body that can get its physical arse whipped.

Dr Will Hatch
A physical body that can get its physical arse whipped. smile

"This man has no dick."

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Great Murray moment, that.

Rogue Jedi
The way you just talked on Voldy's victory makes it convincing that the Ghostbusters win this. Seriously, can't you just say "Voldemort wins" like any other ranting fanboy instead of sounding like you came from a dirty flick?

the Ghostbusters are standing there in their big ass backpacks, Voldemort apparates around like a banshee, they never see him. One second he is ten feet from them, the next he is twenty feet behind them, the next he is thirty feet to their left. When, in any of the ghostbuster movies, did they show the ability to track a target like voldemort? He's not gonna stand there, you know.

And wont it take all three beams to overcome someone like Voldemort? IF it does, then all he has to do is kill one ghostbuster, and the part that presents a mild challenge is over.

Think on it like this. Nightcrawler TPing around like he did in the white house, with the secret service agents trying in vain to shoot him. Thats pretty much what you have here, except Voldemort can attack from twenty or thirty feet away.

Robtard
Hahahahaha, silly Potter fanboy, Voldermort is no where near Nightcrawler's ability in teleporting and attacking, not even close. NC can TP and attack so fast all you see is his left-over smoke.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Robtard
Hahahahaha, silly Potter fanboy, Voldermort is no where near Nightcrawler's ability in teleporting and attacking, not even close. NC can TP and attack so fast all you see is his left-over smoke.

QFT. That is major fanboysim like usual.

Rogue Jedi
Hahahahaha, silly Potter fanboy, Voldermort is no where near Nightcrawler's ability in teleporting and attacking, not even close. NC can TP and attack so fast all you see is his left-over smoke. I already proved he is, he is just as powerful as Dumbledore, the link in the Ironman/Dumbledore thread proved that. Also, Fred and George apparated just as fast as NC onscreen. Theres your proof.

XanatosForever
I was wondering when RJ would catch wind of this thread. Took longer than I thought. laughing

Robtard
I already proved he is, he is just as powerful as Dumbledore, the link in the Ironman/Dumbledore thread proved that. Also, Fred and George apparated just as fast as NC onscreen. Theres your proof.

Hilarious. You did not, RJ. Voldermort can't teleport-attack-teleport so fast he isn't seen ala Nightcrawler style, simple as that.

I do believe you truly do believe this though, as your HP fanaticism has you seeing things that don't actually happen. So you're not really lying, you're just confused.

Rogue Jedi
Hilarious. You did not, RJ. Voldermort can't teleport-attack-teleport so fast he isn't seen ala Nightcrawler style, simple as that.

I do believe you truly do believe this though, as your HP fanaticism has you seeing things that don't actually happen. So you're not really lying, you're just confused. Voledmort can apparate as fast as Dumbledore, who can apparate so fast it apperas as if he "Popped out of the ground."

The oval office scene, NC is TPing fast, but he looks faster than he really is because of the smoke everywhere. He TP's, then TP's and TP's, and the first cloud of smoke is still there. It makes it LOOK like he is everywhere at once.

Robtard
Voledmort can apparate as fast as Dumbledore, who can apparate so fast it apperas as if he "Popped out of the ground."

The oval office scene, NC is TPing fast, but he looks faster than he really is because of the smoke everywhere. He TP's, then TP's and TP's, and the first cloud of smoke is still there. It makes it LOOK like he is everywhere at once.

Yet he isn't shown teleporting, attacking and then teleporting again he can't be seen, as Nightcrawler is.

You're incorrect. The only time you see Nightcrawler (in the Whitehouse scene) when he's going full agro is when the camera slows down to show you just fast he's teleporting-attacking.

No amount of HP fanboyism or 'tears of gimping' is going to change the fact that Voldermort (or anyone in the HP verse) can't do what Nightcrawler does at that level of speed and skill, not even close or comparable. Better think of a new scenario, chief, cus this dog won't hunt.

XanatosForever
RJ, Voldemort could very likely perform all these magnificent scenarios of victory...if he was aware and prepped for the team.

First of all, the Ghostbusters are Muggles, which is actually an advantage towards them. CIS dictates Voldemort will have little inclination to believe any Muggle to be a legitimate threat against him. He'll be unpleasantly surprised when they unleash the proton-slime combo on him.

Secondly, I know you understand the significance of preparation.

no expression I forgot what I was going to say after this...I'll post more when I can think of it.

AngryManatee
Voldemort loses because he's not the keymaster big grin

Rogue Jedi
Yet he isn't shown teleporting, attacking and then teleporting again he can't be seen, as Nightcrawler is.

You're incorrect. The only time you see Nightcrawler (in the Whitehouse scene) when he's going full agro is when the camera slows down to show you just fast he's teleporting-attacking.

No amount of HP fanboyism or 'tears of gimping' is going to change the fact that Voldermort (or anyone in the HP verse) can't do what Nightcrawler does at that level of speed and skill, not even close or comparable. Better think of a new scenario, chief, cus this dog won't hunt. New scenario? OK....Lets say The busters catch Bellatrix and use her as bait to draw Voldemort out. Voldemort has to go after them, not the other way around. The busters have Bellatrix trapped in one of those little boxes. Voldy and the busters know all there is to know about one another. The busters set up defense in their HQ's, and they have no idea where or when Voldemort will attack. The busters know about fiendfyre, so they keep trapped Bellatrix on them or close to them so he cannot use it without destroying her.

Feel free to alter this if need be. This was off the top of my head and might be a bit screwed.

jinXed by JaNx
Ghostbusters dont know jack bout magic nor do they have anything that can defend against it. Voldemort turns them all into ash.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Ghostbusters dont know jack bout magic nor do they have anything that can defend against it. Voldemort turns them all into ash.

Don't supernatural powers count as magic? Like I said before, the Ghostbusters have fought Gods.

Rogue Jedi
Well, I brought up apparition, but apparently the busters have super human reflexes and will see Voldemort no matter where he apparates to. And apparently fiendfyre wil not affect them.

Nemesis X
Well, I brought up apparition, but apparently the busters have super human reflexes and will see Voldemort no matter where he apparates to. And apparently fiendfyre wil not affect them.

So you're saying Voldemort will appear where the busters can't see him? They got PKE Meters: Devices that can track down spirits.

Rogue Jedi
So you're saying Voldemort will appear where the busters can't see him? They got PKE Meters: Devices that can track down spirits. I am merely saying that he can apparate where they cannot have eyes on, death spell, and be gone before they bring their weapons to bear on him.

Nemesis X
I am merely saying that he can apparate where they cannot have eyes on, death spell, and be gone before they bring their weapons to bear on him.

So you're saying Voldemort will be blindfiring the Ghostbusters? He'll probably miss and when the gang sees where the spells are coming from, they'll proton stream that area.

Rogue Jedi
So you're saying Voldemort will be blindfiring the Ghostbusters? He'll probably miss and when the gang sees where the spells are coming from, they'll proton stream that area. I cant see him missing, but of he does, he apparates away and atacks from somewhere else.

Nemesis X
I cant see him missing, but if he does, he apparates away and attacks from somewhere else.

Then the busters will track him to that area and proton stream him there too.

XanatosForever
Okay, first of all, RJ, your Bellatrix scenario is total bullshit because A) She's not even a part of this versus, B) The Ghostbusters are focusing on Voldemort who is 1) currently a possessed flesh golem, 2) doesn't know they're coming. The team doesn't need to broadcast to Voldy if they know that lessens their chances of survival. When have they ever gone charging in on a ghost when they could instead catch it by surprise? They're geniuses, that doesn't make them idiots.

Rogue Jedi
Then the busters will track him to that area and proton stream him there too. And the busters can move that fast? If Voldy apparates behind them, death spells and misses, apparates away and atttacks from the other side, they can bring their weapons around, aim, and fire that quickly?

Think about this. Voldemort apparates, casts fiendfyre, it it bearing down on the busters, you think they are gonna stand their ground and look for the source? No, they will scatter. The fiendfyre will find them and roast them.

Voldemort will be apparating. He will be behind them, in front of them, to the side of them, all around them.

Also, Voldemort could apparate in their midst, right next to them, death spell one, then apparate away. No way the busters would get a shot off.

He could also just legilimens one of them and have him turn on the others.

Rogue Jedi
Okay, first of all, RJ, your Bellatrix scenario is total bullshit because A) She's not even a part of this versus, B) The Ghostbusters are focusing on Voldemort who is 1) currently a possessed flesh golem, 2) doesn't know they're coming. The team doesn't need to broadcast to Voldy if they know that lessens their chances of survival. When have they ever gone charging in on a ghost when they could instead catch it by surprise? They're geniuses, that doesn't make them idiots. Hey, Rob mentioned maybe a new scenario, I was just pitching in.

XanatosForever
And the busters can move that fast? If Voldy apparates behind them, death spells and misses, apparates away and atttacks from the other side, they can bring their weapons around, aim, and fire that quickly?

Think about this. Voldemort apparates, casts fiendfyre, it it bearing down on the busters, you think they are gonna stand their ground and look for the source? No, they will scatter. The fiendfyre will find them and roast them.

Voldemort will be apparating. He will be behind them, in front of them, to the side of them, all around them.

Also, Voldemort could apparate in their midst, right next to them, death spell one, then apparate away. No way the busters would get a shot off.

He could also just legilimens one of them and have him turn on the others.

They can watch each other's backs, that's what teams are for.

Requires him to be aware of them, which he is not in this scenario.

Requires prep and awareness, which he doesn't have in this scenario.

Prep, Awareness, and a bit of luck if they all happen to be back to back, or else he's getting crushed. He maybe has 1 out of 3, and it's ain't prep or awareness.

Prep, awareness, he doesn't have 'em.

XanatosForever
Hey, Rob mentioned maybe a new scenario, I was just pitching in.

Is Rob that OP? If he's not, then he might as well make a whole new thread for it. At the same time, I apologize for jumping down your throat about it. That was rude of me. No hard feelings? smile

Rogue Jedi
They can watch each other's backs, that's what teams are for.

Requires him to be aware of them, which he is not in this scenario.

Requires prep and awareness, which he doesn't have in this scenario.

Prep, Awareness, and a bit of luck if they all happen to be back to back, or else he's getting crushed. He maybe has 1 out of 3, and it's ain't prep or awareness.

Prep, awareness, he doesn't have 'em. I know he doesnt have prep. But you think he is just gonna stand there as they fire? No. He is gonna apparate away and fiendfyre them. Again, a wall of fiery death bears down on them, they scatter.

XanatosForever
He senses four Muggle walking behind him. He doesn't see them, can't know what they're wearing, and they're Muggles, he feels no fear against them. He's gonna get blasted.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, so now the Ghostbusters sneak up on him? Sorry, I dont recall them using stealth.

Sadako of Girth
The watch the library sequence again. Then you will. (Until Ray gives the game away with "Get her"...that is.)

Rogue Jedi
Doesnt matter if the have ninja like stealth, is this a surprise attack? Is Voldemort caught eating lunch, totally unaware of the busters?

Hell, even Fred Sanford can beat Neo if he sneaks up on Neo.

Sadako of Girth
No the lunch gimp is something you use, not us. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
And most likely they will need all four beams to take care of Voldemort.

Sadako of Girth
Im sorry, but thats based on WHAT previous reaction of Voldemort after being hit by a GB protonic stream before...?

You would LIKE to think that out of HP fanboy bias, yet have otherwise no reason to think that.

Venkman might solo him, for all you know. The likelihood is that he would.

Rogue Jedi
Im sorry, but thats based on WHAT previous reaction of Voldemort after being hit by a GB protonic stream before...?

You would LIKE to think that out of HP fanboy bias, yet have otherwise no reason to think that.

Venkman might solo him, for all you know. The likelihood is that he would. So you claim the Ghostbusters are some kind of combat trained insanely fast guys, post a youtube link proving it? All I remember is 4 out of shape guys lugging around big ass backpacks.

Sadako of Girth
You memory is accurate in that regard.
Stop putting words in my mouth, douche. stick out tongue

Its the streams that are fast and do most of the work.

They keep vordemort where he needs to be, then the trap gets kicked under him, they trigger it, BAM! Voldemort is roomies with all those spooks in the ecto containment grid system.

He may even be made b*tch on the 1st night.

Rogue Jedi
You memory is accurate in that regard.
Stop putting words in my mouth, douche. stick out tongue

Its the streams that are fast and do most of the work.

They keep vordemort where he needs to be, then the trap gets kicked under him, they trigger it, BAM! Voldemort is roomies with all those spooks in the ecto containment grid system.

He may even be made b*tch on the 1st night.

They have to hit him, you know, likely with all four beams. Voldemort is gonna apparate away and death spell them one by one.

Ghostbusters are sitting there about to fire, fiendfyre bears down on them. again, for the dyslexic crowd:

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Fiendfyre

The blaze is so potent that Fiendfyre is one of the very few substances that are capable of destroying a Horcrux.

Fiendfyre initially appears a "roaring, billowing noise" and gives its victims only a moments warning.

It appears to have enough consciousness to actually follow its intended victims. The fire will pursue nearby lifeforms as if it were alive itself, sentient. The fire will also pursue anything it can burn for more fuel.

Inexperienced casters will be able to conjure it, but will have virtually no control over the flames once they are unleashed, though an experienced Dark Wizard (like Lord Voldemort) would be able to control it and manipulate it to great effect.

So, the busters wont see where Voldemort apparated to, then a second later they have a wall of fiery death bearing down on them. What to do, what to do? Die.

Sadako of Girth
I say he is beamed then trapped before the spell can mess all four up.

XanatosForever
Doesnt matter if the have ninja like stealth, is this a surprise attack? Is Voldemort caught eating lunch, totally unaware of the busters?

Hell, even Fred Sanford can beat Neo if he sneaks up on Neo.

This doesn't have to do with a Ghostbusters' Eleventh Hour Super Power boost in stealth, though they would certainly approach cautiously, as they always do.

I also never said that Voldemort wasn't unaware of their apporach. But, being Voldemort, CIS dictates he'll have no reason to feel any sort of threat by a group of Muggles being nearby, and thus won't be prepared for the assault.

Rogue Jedi
So it's a sneak attack then? Nice.

Let's see, I might start a John McClane versus Mini Me thread:

John McClane is late on his child support payments, and is on the payphone arguing with Holly. Mini me watches from the shadows. Mini me creeps up and pops a cap in McClanes head. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me one time in the HP movies where Voldemort is snuck up on. Show me one time where three out of shape muggles sneak up on him and best him.

XanatosForever
Again, sneak attack is only a sneak attack when one party is caught unawares. Voldy would be aware of the team, he just wouldn't give a shit about them, which is what gives them an advantage.

If you want to make a McClane/Mini Me thread, go ahead, it has no bearing on this match.

How about you show me a time when Voldemort cared enough about Muggles to even give them a thought, when he's not actively toying with them? He has no fear of Muggles, so he wouldn't give them the time of day.

Rogue Jedi
Even if they approached him wielding those big ass weapons and backpack? If it were me, I'd be like GTFO and split.

XanatosForever
Yes, well, it's not you, it's him, and in Voldemort's eyes, at least when compared to Muggles, he's invincible. He sees Muggle carrying around a bunch of machinery, he won't think anything of it. Why should he? He's so far above Muggle they can never harm him. That frame of mind is what the Ghostbusters will capitalize on.

Sadako of Girth
So it's a sneak attack then? Nice.

Let's see, I might start a John McClane versus Mini Me thread:

John McClane is late on his child support payments, and is on the payphone arguing with Holly. Mini me watches from the shadows. Mini me creeps up and pops a cap in McClanes head. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me one time in the HP movies where Voldemort is snuck up on. Show me one time where three out of shape muggles sneak up on him and best him.

Mini me would accidentally hang himself or be crushed by a falling piano trying to do it, cause as evidenced by 4.0 films, McClane is luckier than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKZpPuqT3A&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
Mini me would accidentally hang himself or be crushed by a falling piano trying to do it, cause as evidenced by 4.0 films, McClane is luckier than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKZpPuqT3A&feature=related

Lum's thread. Lum's conditions. Saying I whined and cried, manipulating Lum into changing things is actually an insult to him, you are making him out to be a weak minded puppet.

All I did was ask for clarification on some fine points.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. I said nothing of the sort.

Your projection there gave a lot away.

Nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOKMxMjc8Mk

Rogue Jedi
And here are your famous Ghostbusters in action:

nJ0lE01alik&feature=related

Pretty innefficient, if you ask me. Making battle plans in the midst of battle? You think Voldemort is gonna sit there as they say "Hey, I want a confinement stream from you!!!" Look how acccurate they are with their weapons, they cant hit shit. Out of shape white guys against the most powerful wizard in the world? Yeah, I am gonna bet on the wizard.

Sadako of Girth
That was their 1st test of the weapons.

They got better later on. smile

I hear hooves coming........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.