Tulak Hords lightsaber style and colour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
Tulak Hord, was reffered as the greatest lightsaber master of all time. I have 2 questions. First, what do you think is Tulak Hords lightsaber style? And second, what colour do you think it is? It was apparently purple in Knights Of The Old Repulic

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Darth Storm
Tulak Hord, was refereed as the greatest lightsaber master of all time. I have 2 questions. First, what do you think is Tulak Hords lightsaber style? And second, what colour do you think it is? It was apparently purple in Knights Of The Old Repulic

I believe he preferred to use a banana as his weapon of choice and that it was green. Tulak Hord was referred to be the greatest? That was before people like Yoda, Mace, Sidious, Luke, Anakin, Bane and so many more that are also considered to be the greatest.

Is there even any literature on Tulak Hord?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
For big dumb questions like this, you use.... DUN DUN DUN

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tulak_Hord

Also, apart from what you just said, nobody can possibly know anything more than the kotor game tells you. So we can only speculate that since you found a violet saber crystal, that his saber was violet.

Wolverine2179
^ You seriously crack me up lol.

Btw tulak also did use a sex toy to kill his enemies and it had a purple crystal so it was purple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.