Anakin's Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Revenge of the Sith What If:
Question: Would the Galaxy be better off than it was under Palpatine's Galactic Empire?

1. Padme actually joins Anakin. He then kills Obi-Wan and Sidious and declares himself Emperor.

2. He loses Padme but still kills Obi-Wan and Palpatine.

Lord Lucien
What if the moon were made of apple sauce?

Luminatus
Make your own thread for that. This is my what-if.

Slash_KMC
*Facepalms*

Luminatus
What? He's spamming a thread I made because I was curious what people thoughtt. This forum, like the versus forum, is for discussion and speculation on things like the hypotheticals in the OP.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Luminatus
Revenge of the Sith What If:
Question: Would the Galaxy be better off than it was under Palpatine's Galactic Empire?

1. Padme actually joins Anakin. He then kills Obi-Wan and Sidious and declares himself Emperor.

2. He loses Padme but still kills Obi-Wan and Palpatine.

1. Its kind of like asking what if an incompetent person were to rule the united states? I.E. Bush, clinton, nixon, etc.

2. Its kind of like asking if an evil incompetent were to rule the united states. I.E. Nixon

Luminatus
I knew it. The Jedi are just liberals and the Sith are Conservatives.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What if the moon were made of apple sauce?

I would eat it if it were made of spareribs.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I would eat it if it were made of spareribs.

But what if the bones were made of liquorish!? (That mite b teh rong wurd.)

BruceSkywalker
if this happened than that changes everything GL said in eps 4-6

Gideon
Would the galaxy be better off?

Probably not; Anakin was clearly deranged and psychotic at this point. The death rate would probably be higher and the Empire would be shorter lived.

Hewhoknowsall
The Empire made no benefits to galactic-kind and was just a worthless, evil Empire.

no. i believe nixon was a liberal.

anyway, if anything, Hutts are liberal politicians/any politician, fat, lazy rich aristocrats, and Sand people are like Republicans, dumb, illiterate rednecks shooting at random shit with their guns.

Red Nemesis
jawdrop

Hey, remember how I didn't use to be able to deal w/sarcasm? I'm still not great at it. Fvcking with me on this would be a dick move.

With that in mind:
Sarcasm?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
The Empire made no benefits to galactic-kind and was just a worthless, evil Empire. It did bring order and peace (to an extent) to the galaxy. The Empire, as Gideon has educated us, was widely supported and approved of by the general populace. You could definitely say that was due to propaganda, but it's also just as obvious that the vast majority of the population was being left untouched.

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
jawdrop

Hey, remember how I didn't use to be able to deal w/sarcasm? I'm still not great at it. Fvcking with me on this would be a dick move.

With that in mind:
Sarcasm?

what do you think I am, 90 or something? I cant remember everything that happened before i was born.

Captain REX
On topic, folks? If you dislike the topic, don't post...

Anyways, I think the Empire would not have held. Palpatine had power as he had been, at one point, an elected official and was in general favor with the public at the time of transition from Republic to Empire. Anakin was a war hero himself, but... not quite the same public standing. He'd be taking power by force and people wouldn't like that...

Hewhoknowsall
After saving Padme, what point would there be to stay evil? If he could somehow control himself and turn back to the LS, then it would be a peaceful, benevolent Empire... unlikely though

It did bring order and peace (to an extent) to the galaxy. The Empire, as Gideon has educated us, was widely supported and approved of by the general populace. You could definitely say that was due to propaganda, but it's also just as obvious that the vast majority of the population was being left untouched.

LOL You guys support the Empire so much that you actually think that the Empire brought "peace and order" to the galaxy.

Fan Skywalker
After saving Padme, what point would there be to stay evil? If he could somehow control himself and turn back to the LS, then it would be a peaceful, benevolent Empire... unlikely though

LOL You guys support the Empire so much that you actually think that the Empire brought "peace and order" to the galaxy.

Well i am no empire fanboy but ive always thought Palpatine introduced law and order to the empire in the same manner Saddam Hussein did to Iraq.

Luminatus
Palpatine's more like Hitler. After years of strife and hardship, people were glad to have a strong absolute ruler who would make them stronger and at peace. Then there's the racism (well as in actual race as in human race above others) and various other parallels.

Order is order even if it is brutal.

And I think Anakin with Padme could make a benevolent dictatorship by and large.

Lord Lucien

LOL You guys support the Empire so much that you actually think that the Empire brought "peace and order" to the galaxy. The core of the Empire, the top echelons of power, were incredibly evil. Wrong in every moral sense of the word.

But the Empire was supported, and it did bring peace and order.

Nephthys
1. With Padme as the brains and Anakin the brawns, yeah, I can see a successful empire from that

2. No, Anakin would f up royally.

Incanus
I DONT THINK THE KEDI L;IKED THE EMPIRE NOW DID THEY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They would try to kill Anakin after he became the Emperor and like, remade a Republic like place........

Lord Lucien

Luminatus
EDIT

Red Nemesis

Slash_KMC

Srsly dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.