Jedi Outcast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hawkeye113
Since We don't have a Jedi Out Cast thread I thought I should create one.

Anyway on the First Few Stages of the game really on the first level how do you get into the next area?

Ryo 666
What's the game about?

Hawkeye113
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_Outcast is the description of the game, I am having trouble with a certain DETAIL of the game as in I can't get the first elevator working in the game.

Wei Phoenix
This gives me an idea. Is it possible for us to make a questions/tips thread?

Ryo 666
More work for the mod so quite possibly a no lol.

Digi
Originally posted by Ryo 666
More work for the mod so quite possibly a no lol.

How would it be more work? This is kind of an odd assumption here.

Anyway, PM questions like Wei's to the appropriate mod. Chances are Peach and GK don't read everything here.

Nephthys
I recently started playing the game, but I'm slightly stuck on Tavion. Damn that b*tch got game! duryellowhulk Either that or her much better force powers are beasting me.

Any tips?

SnakeEyes
I remember playing this game years ago. I used cheat codes a lot to beat it (noclip!). I didn't, however, use cheats to beat Tavion, I whipped that *****'s skank ass.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This gives me an idea. Is it possible for us to make a questions/tips thread?
We've played with this idea before. Our decision was that it's better to leave questions about a game in that game's specific thread.

It's been ages since I've played Jedi Outcast. Really, Hawkeye, all I can say is Google it.

jaden101
Jedi speed is the best thing for fighting the 2 main bosses. Infact you can beat Desann on the hardest difficulty in a tiny amount of time with max jedi speed.

I don't think there's any need for a tips section...walkthroughs are a dime a dozen online....Asking for a tips section is like saying a words thread for finding out the meaning of words is a good idea...It's something that is easier to find out on other sites.

Hawkeye113
I googled it. They didn't have instructions that tell you how to activate the Elevator on the 'blue milk run'

Nephthys
I use this- http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/516547/35628

Trust me, some times this games so perplexing, you'll really need this.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Digi
How would it be more work? This is kind of an odd assumption here.

Anyway, PM questions like Wei's to the appropriate mod. Chances are Peach and GK don't read everything here.

More forums means more work.

jinXed by JaNx
I remember getting lost on a few stages because a couple of the doors blended in with the environment. I also remember a lof glitches but the game was a lot of fun

Hawkeye113
How do you get the Elevator in the first stage to take you up to the next part of that stage?

Captain REX
Really, it's on Gamefaqs. Just go read the walkthrough and it will tell you exactly what you need to do.

Hawkeye113
I checked. I tried what it said to do but it didn't exactly do a good job of helping.

Kazenji
you most likey need a key

and keep looking on gamefaqs.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
you can do massive ammounts of damage by using the red style and sploitzing it. You can do moderate ammounts of damage by fanning/poking yellow, and you will pretty much always suck with blue.

@ hawkeye http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=578804676F77612B&search_query=jedi+outcast+walkthrough+part+1

Digi
Originally posted by Ryo 666
More forums means more work.

It would just be a new thread, not an entirely new forum.

confused

Also, Outcasts rocks. Not Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight level of rawking. But few are at that level. Good luck with your problem. I can't remember from that far back and would just refer you to the same sites these other guys have been.

Nephthys
Which elevator is it? Becuase if its the very first one right at the beginning, you need to blow up the doors outside with the mounted-cannon, you'll get to that elevator later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.