what is batman without his utilty belt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greenking
batman is nothing without his belt honestly he supposed to be dead if it was'nt for robin or the justice league he would be dead. he's been caught i dont know how may times now and they took his utilty belt.

now i need i real batman fan to tell me what can batman aka utilty man
do without his belt!!!!!

SamZED
I wouldn't call myself a REAL Batman fan but even I can answer your question.
Originally posted by greenking
batman is nothing without his belt honestly he supposed to be dead if it was'nt for robin or the justice league he would be dead. he's been caught i dont know how may times now and they took his utilty belt. This can be said about ANY superhero. There's alway a moment when they're about to get killed but get saved by their sidekicks, friends or even miracle. Its happened to Spider-man, DD even Superman.

do without his belt!!!!! He can kick your ass that's for sure stick out tongue
But seriously the guy is an expert MA i mean take away Cap's shield, Batman's belt or DD's billy club they'd still be many times stronger and faster than anyone who doesn't have powers.

greenking
yea but he could only beat small time criminal without his belt not no villains

Bouboumaster
All Batman versions would do fine without it minus Adam West version.

But Adam West Batman + Utility Belt is almost as powerful as McGuyver in a Home Depot which is far above all the other Batmen in history.

Raoul
yea but he could only beat small time criminal without his belt not no villains

Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Possibly Bane.

those aren't villains?

greenking
yea i just belive if batman can figure out some other way to win the he'd be better than before

SamZED
Batkick worked just fine so far.

WhoopeeDee
batman is nothing without his belt honestly he supposed to be dead if it was'nt for robin or the justice league he would be dead. he's been caught i dont know how may times now and they took his utilty belt.

do without his belt!!!!!

One question for ya before I answer yours.

What's a "real" Batman fan like? I'm curious.

greenking
some 1 who can at least convince me that batman's a good hero or where one time batman did just fine without his belt or any gadgets

BruceSkywalker
some 1 who can at least convince me that batman's a good hero or where one time batman did just fine without his belt or any gadgets

you can read a plethora of batman comics

The Nuul

do without his belt!!!!!

1. He would still Batkick your ass.

2. Hes still the Goddamn Batman.

Nuff said....

greenking
no he wouldn't i kick his ass with his own belt forget the darkknight and for anybody who like batman he sorry laughing out loud

Zepxyon
What? lol batman has got out of many situations without his belt.Wether it was the comics or TAS.Batman doesnt need his belt to fight crime in the comics and TAS he beat mr.freeze without his belt.Nevermind just random thugs on the streets of gotham.Batman's utility belt doesnt complete him.His Mastary in martial arts does.Besides he fights way more than lets say throw a batarang.

greenking
yea he has won some but his first reaction is his utility belt lets say u rush in on him then he fights like every small time crimanal he'll fight them but the big time crimanals he use his gadgets. ok he beats 2 face single handed small time and many more small time

Bat Dude
Honestly, who the hell cares if Batman uses a utility belt to fight high level villains? That's like saying "What's Iron Man without his suit?" or "What's Superman without a yellow sun?" or "What's Hawkman without his wings?" It's a stupid argument, tbh...

Placidity
Batman has fought many battles without using his bat-items.

Also, can you please use better grammar in your posts next time.

Badabing

do without his belt!!!!! Read below...Originally posted by The Nuul
1. He would still Batkick your ass.

2. Hes still the Goddamn Batman.

Nuff said....

Also, Batman is one of the most skilled fighters, an accomplished detective, master strategist and one of the top ten smartest people in DC.

As for this thread, closed...
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Honestly, who the hell cares if Batman uses a utility belt to fight high level villains? That's like saying "What's Iron Man without his suit?" or "What's Superman without a yellow sun?" or "What's Hawkman without his wings?" It's a stupid argument, tbh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.