Deadpool vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins they fight in NY

Darth Martin
Deadpool

chomperx9
if its a weapons tournament elektra might have a shot at winning.

weaponx510
deadpool wins

Enyalus
Elektra.

Konton
Elektra, as usual.

Survivor19
How did she fare against Bullseye?

Konton
Originally posted by Survivor19
How did she fare against Bullseye?

She just recently beat him. While she was drugged, injured, and poisoned.

Juk3n
No mind raping against DP - someone tell me one physical edge elektra has over DP. Weapons? DP he's packin'! H2H? he was stalemating Ironfist. Can beat Taskmaster, but for some reason he wont beat Elektra?

The folks at ICT laugh at KMC - stop giving them god damn ammunition.

It's not a stomp, and he jokes around a hell of a lot, i reckon if he was half serious he could put a hurtin' on Elektra.

DP for 7/

Darth Martin
ICT?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Survivor19
How did she fare against Bullseye? Originally posted by jinzin
I don't know if you guys have read it yet, but in Dark Reign 4, Elektra pretty easily handled Bullseye's ass, while drugged, poisioned, and wounded/injured.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juk3n
No mind raping against DP - someone tell me one physical edge elektra has over DP.
Speed. Which also renders DP's guns almost useless. Sais vs. swords, I'd say neither really has an edge there.

Kaos sebaceous
Elektra will have an aneurysm trying to mind rape DP.

And with his usual equipment he takes this 10/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Speed. No argumants there.

Which also renders DP's guns almost useless. I wouldn't go that far to say there useless. Deadpool firing them and your typical thug are two different things. Deadpool might as well be Bullseye or close to it when it comes to firearms.

Sais vs. swords, I'd say neither really has an edge there. Deadpool clearly does because of his healing factor.

Konton
Elektra is faster. Elektra is mores skilled. Elektra doesn't care if you have a healing factor or not (ask Wolverine). She's now shown to be capable of defeating the only other MA that had ever really owned her. She was hella screwed up at the time as well.

If worse would come to worse she can fall back on ninja tricks.

Konton
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deadpool clearly does because of his healing factor.

That never saves Wolverine's ass when he fights her.

(sorry for double post)

StiltmanFTW
Elektra

leonidas
pretty close to a split, imo.

and, who cares what some other know-nothing-forum thinks of the KMC? confused

invite some of their 'so knowledgeable members' in. i'm sure there are several of us around here (me most certainly included) who would be MORE than happy to discuss some of the 'laughable' notions that set them to giggling. smile

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
pretty close to a split, imo.

and, who cares what some other know-nothing-forum thinks of the KMC? confused

invite some of their 'so knowledgeable members' in. i'm sure there are several of us around here (me most certainly included) who would be MORE than happy to discuss some of the 'laughable' notions that set them to giggling. smile

pretty much Co-signed...

If there is a majority, it probably falls to Deadpool's corner though as his healing factor will keep him in the fight long enough to land a finishing blow when Elektra exposes herself while on the attack.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
pretty much Co-signed...

If there is a majority, it probably falls to Deadpool's corner though as his healing factor will keep him in the fight long enough to land a finishing blow when Elektra exposes herself while on the attack.

agreed. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
pretty much Co-signed...

Originally posted by leonidas
agreed. thumb up

snoopdogg
Who has the physical edge?

leonidas
with his healing factor, and her tp neutered, dp has the physical edge imo.

SamZED
Elektra might beat Deadpool in his current state of mind. But if he stops hallucinating and finally gets along with his voices (at least for a while) he's gonna win the clear majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.