Wolverine vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
No Prep

fight in Giants Stadium san francisco

current versions of both

exept spiderman has the suit ironman make for him. im not sure what it is called but he was wearing it in civil war.

who wins

Darth Martin
Spider-Man.

weaponx510
i ment who wins and how....if you dont have any evidence that you think would help one of these characters then please dont give your oppinion. just saying spiderman wins or wolverine wins is not enough

Wild Shadow
if you are going to give spidey the iron suit you should give logan his horseman of death armor. as good as logan is in an open field battle and how horrible spidey does without use of terrain at times. logan would have a horrible time keeping up with a stealth mode spidey.

weaponx510
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if you are going to give spidey the iron suit you should give logan his horseman of death armor. as good as logan is in an open field battle and how horrible spidey does without use of terrain at times. logan would have a horrible time keeping up with a stealth mode spidey.

not really we has animal sense he doesnt need to actually see him

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by weaponx510
not really we has animal sense he doesnt need to actually see him

i know all about logans senses i know it has helped him avoid cykes blast, fight blind folded against swordsmen and invisible hi tech assassins and what not but, it is very different when you apply it to some one of spidey's caliber with reach like his webs and combine evasion due to spidey sense logan would be hard press to sense spidey or possibly see spidey using his supposed higher wavelength sight.

logan can only get a decent stab if he can draw spidey close but the odds of doing so is about 1 or 2/10 odds. aside from that i dont think spidey can ko him using strength but can probably web him for a few seconds to claim the win due to incapacitation.

Darth Martin
i ment who wins and how....if you dont have any evidence that you think would help one of these characters then please dont give your oppinion. just saying spiderman wins or wolverine wins is not enough mad How dare you!

Spider-Man is stronger, faster, more agile, has two viable ranged attacks, and spider-sense which will prevent Wolverine from using a sneak attack.

jinzin
wolverine wins

weaponx510
Originally posted by Darth Martin
mad How dare you!

Spider-Man is stronger, faster, more agile, has two viable ranged attacks, and spider-sense which will prevent Wolverine from using a sneak attack.

yes but in a stadium i dont think logan can sneak attack him anyway

spiderman is stronger but wolverine talkes hits from the likes of the hulk

spiderman is faster

wolverine is more durable

wolverine gets a good hit he wins

spiderman has webs

wolverine has more fighting experience

this is tough

Darth Martin
i know all about logans senses i know it has helped him avoid cykes blast, fight blind folded against swordsmen and invisible hi tech assassins and what not but, it is very different when you apply it to some one of spidey's caliber with reach like his webs and combine evasion due to spidey sense logan would be hard press to sense spidey or possibly see spidey using his supposed higher wavelength sight. I find no reason why Wolverine wouldn't be able to sense Spider-Man's location. Panther has done the same to Sue. I'm sure Logan has sensed invisible beings before.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I find no reason why Wolverine wouldn't be able to sense Spider-Man's location. Panther has done the same to Sue. I'm sure Logan has sensed invisible beings before.

i didnt say wolverine wouldnt be able to sense spidey i just said he would be hard press to keep up with spidey do to combining factors if that was the case. overall yes, logan can kill, ko spidey for the majority of the wins but parring that spidey is just as likely to incapacitate logan to claim a 3 to 5 second ko with his webbing. but yes, even with the suit spidey could get too close due to over confidence for logan to ko, kill him.

if its solely ko kill, logan wins 10/10. if it is incapacitation logan can still win and i would give it to logan 7/10. since logan would tear through the webbing as a matter of fact even under these stips spidey is still in the short end of the stick. unless spidey can run away from the situation and find a better terrain.

Darth Martin
Let's not forget Spider-Man's pinchers.

chomperx9
No Prep

fight in Giants Stadium san francisco

current versions of both

exept spiderman has the suit ironman make for him. im not sure what it is called but he was wearing it in civil war.

who wins giants stadium is in NY sad

Darth Martin
Major League Baseball ftw. wink

weaponx510
yeah i was talking about baseball stadium not the football stadium

chomperx9
yeah i was talking about baseball stadium not the football stadium but football is our nations sport

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by chomperx9
but football is our nations sport
so is baseball and is the american pass time. cool

weaponx510
but football is a more interesting and fun sport to watch

Wild Shadow
but football is a more interesting and fun sport to watch

their both gay to watch if your a man and not an athlete actually playing it.... bunch of guys in tights running up and down the field just seems wrong if you are sitting in a stadium watching them.

its just my opinion from playing sports as a kid and young adult i never liked watching any sport unless i was a part of it, wink

iceman24567
their both gay to watch if your a man and not an athlete actually playing it.... bunch of guys in tights running up and down the field just seems wrong if you are sitting in a stadium watching them.

its just my opinion from playing sports as a kid and young adult i never liked watching any sport unless i was a part of it, wink no expression

Mindset
Lol

chomperx9

its just my opinion from playing sports as a kid and young adult i never liked watching any sport unless i was a part of it, wink for your safety i hope you never go to any bars.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by chomperx9
for your safety i hope you never go to any bars.

i do all the time. i go to socialize and pick up girls and hang out with friends or gamble/play cards. dont worry about my safety in my home town i go to redneck bars where we are allowed to fight in an alley, i happen to get along with the redneck/bikers thx to my tats and charming personality and military background.

stick out tongue wink

Enyalus
Southern Comfort FTW.

grimify

its just my opinion from playing sports as a kid and young adult i never liked watching any sport unless i was a part of it, wink

Because reading comics, filled with guys running around in their tights, is so much "less gay" than watching football.

laughing

Enyalus
Originally posted by grimify
Because reading comics, filled with guys running around in their tights, is so much "less gay" than watching football.
Is that why you hate Batman?

SamZED
Never understood why in US baseball is concidered to be real mens game let alone a national sport. Now football yeah, that's an awesome game.

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
Never understood why in US baseball is concidered to be real mens game It's not.

Wild Shadow
a real mans game is american college wrestling. MA fighting, Boxing.

Enyalus
Ugh, wrestling. Tight spandex and guys mounting each other. Not gay?

Boxing, cool.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ugh, wrestling. Tight spandex and guys mounting each other. Not gay?

Boxing, cool.

its about the physical strength aspect and being overall fit and exceeding your average athletes physical abilities.. american wrestling is far more physically demanding in training and overall strength then football or baseball will ever be.

also when you win or lose you have no one to blame but yourself.

Enyalus
I get that. It still looks gay as hell, and doesn't help you in an actual street fight.

My sister was wrestling team manager in high school, lol.

SamZED
Wrestling bah
k1 pride UFC now that's the real thing.
And yeah boxing is also cool. Roy Jones kicks ass. Well, kicked ass when he was in his prime..

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
I get that. It still looks gay as hell, and doesn't help you in an actual street fight.

My sister was wrestling team manager in high school, lol. actually most fights end up on the ground within the first few seconds, real wrestling submission holds and arm bars breaks can be applied in a real situation and modified to break and maim some one. if it wasnt so important the military wouldnt show and train their personal in variant grappling holds.. the training involved would show a real wrestler to be physically imposing to your average person.

Tha C-Master
The winner is obvious, way too many advantages, especially now.Originally posted by Wild Shadow
actually most fights end up on the ground within the first few seconds, real wrestling submission holds and arm bars breaks can be applied in a real situation and modified to break and maim some one. if it wasnt so important the military wouldnt show and train their personal in variant grappling holds.. the training involved would show a real wrestler to be physically imposing to your average person. Meh, that was started by the quotes from police officers having to arrest their oppnents by grounding them. It really depends, and honestly the person who is knocked on the ground first loses. Ground stuff is great to learn, but you don't want to use it often realistically, cold be jumped, the person could have a weapon, falling on cement, etc. It lowers your danger awareness.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine wins

namorsubby
why would someone start another one of these.

oh and spiderman FTW

Marvelknight
Logan 7/10.

grimify
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The winner is obvious, way too many advantages, especially now. Meh, that was started by the quotes from police officers having to arrest their oppnents by grounding them. It really depends, and honestly the person who is knocked on the ground first loses. Ground stuff is great to learn, but you don't want to use it often realistically, cold be jumped, the person could have a weapon, falling on cement, etc. It lowers your danger awareness.

I've been a corrections officer for almost 3 years now, and I've been in more than my share of fights in work and in my personal life. It is very helpful to be able to grapple in a restraint, obviously. It can also be extremely detrimental in a chaotic environment. You can't see what's going on around you when you're rolling around on the ground. I've been field-goal style kicked in the junk while holding a guy down, and it was not fun. Not at all.

The average street-fight usually ends with whoever lands the first good shot, at least in my experience. It's safer to kick someone in the head as opposed to trying to wrestle with them on the ground. Still, it's good to know how to defend yourself just in case you are put in that position.

Oh, Spider-Man stomps. eek!

Endless Mike
Spidey would win normally but with the Iron Spider suit he completely rapes

Juk3n
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Spidey would win normally but with the Iron Spider suit he completely rapes

Because the suit would stop him getting stabbed anywhere on his body?

Suit or not, EVENTUALLY Wolverine wins. If Spider-man gets close enough for a punch, then he's close enough to get stabbed.

jinzin
Spidey would win normally but with the Iron Spider suit he completely rapes Like he did with Cap?

Oh yeah, he had his Other enhancements then too. confused

ankur29
SM is a douchebag is close quarter combat , his superstats are negated by extreme MA skill and i'd put it down to SMnot knowing any fighting disciplines ;thats why he is always getting owned by physically inferior opponents (DD,electra,kingpin,captain america,daken,wolverine), spiderman's fans can't call it PIS as that has almost always been the case

SM being more powerful than his opponents doesnt really matter against somone like logan who can shrugg of SM's best erm
the only scenario SM woudl win against logan due to his speed/strength would be if this were a olympic style sprint/ press lift contest

Logan wins , his skills too much for SM

rotiart
For me spidermans best odds would be to web logan's feet then turn it into a whirlwind toss and send him as high and far up as possible. When Logan hits earth he would be a little disoriented for a second, then you web him to the ground in a way thatbhe can't cut out

Wolverine would have a hard time getting close to spiderman who could end up on the other side of the
stadium in two seconds whereas wolverine would have to spend quite a few minutes chasing him down. Eventually Peter would run out of endurance and give up this tactic though.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Juk3n
Because the suit would stop him getting stabbed anywhere on his body?

Suit or not, EVENTUALLY Wolverine wins. If Spider-man gets close enough for a punch, then he's close enough to get stabbed.

What's to stop him from just webbing him up?

(He did have webbing in that suit, right? I haven't read those issues in a long time)

Juk3n

Claws and Wolverines insane reaction time? Coupled with Wolverines agility and did i mention claws?

StiltmanFTW

(He did have webbing in that suit, right? I haven't read those issues in a long time)

He could shoot four strings at the same time and Cap still dodged it...

carver9
Originally posted by ankur29
SM is a douchebag is close quarter combat , his superstats are negated by extreme MA skill and i'd put it down to SMnot knowing any fighting disciplines ;thats why he is always getting owned by physically inferior opponents (DD,electra,kingpin,captain america,daken,wolverine), spiderman's fans can't call it PIS as that has almost always been the case

SM being more powerful than his opponents doesnt really matter against somone like logan who can shrugg of SM's best erm
the only scenario SM woudl win against logan due to his speed/strength would be if this were a olympic style sprint/ press lift contest

Spiderman is only stronger than wolverine, there other stats are similar with wolverine having an huge, huge, edge in durability and fighting skills. So how is spiderman more powerful than wolvie? confused

Battlehammer
nick Fury classified wolverine as a power level 9 and spiderman as a power level 8

The Nuul
Neither of these two have any type if power. Neither of them are powerful. Physical attributes do not give one power.

namorsubby
everyone knows spidey never really fights cap because he never really wants to. their fights are irrelevant. no CIS/PIS in the vs forum. Look at what spidey did against ironman with his upgrades, look at all the people way outta cap's league that he has regularly engaged and beaten, is someone really arguing against whether he could take cap if he really wanted to?

spidey webbed up the faster and more powerful ironman, he can web logan.

but spidey's faster/more agile.

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Neither of these two have any type if power. Neither of them are powerful. Physical attributes do not give one power.

What does?

steverules_2
Wolverine could just nuke the place...spiderman isn't gonna survive that but wolverine is awesome

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
nick Fury classified wolverine as a power level 9 and spiderman as a power level 8

thumb up

According to Shield's/Nick Fury's personal files, Wolverine operates on a higher overall Power Level than Spiderman:
Spiderman's file has him at an 8:
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4448/shieldfilespidermanai9.jpg
While Wolverine's boast a 9:
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shieldfileip0.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Wolverine could just nuke the place...spiderman isn't gonna survive that but wolverine is awesome

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by namorsubby
everyone knows spidey never really fights cap because he never really wants to. their fights are irrelevant. no CIS/PIS in the vs forum. Look at what spidey did against ironman with his upgrades, look at all the people way outta cap's league that he has regularly engaged and beaten, is someone really arguing against whether he could take cap if he really wanted to?

spidey webbed up the faster and more powerful ironman, he can web logan.

but spidey's faster/more agile.

Prove that spiderman is faster and wolverine have stabbed people much faster than spiderman, what did that prove. confused

Spidey admitted that he couldnt keep up with cap so you cant call that pis when spidey admitted that cap was too much for him, even with his webbing.

steverules_2
He did? When?

ankur29
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderman is only stronger than wolverine, there other stats are similar with wolverine having an huge, huge, edge in durability and fighting skills. So how is spiderman more powerful than wolvie? confused

>i meant in terms of strength,however i'm pretty sure logan can punch as hard as SM if not harder due to his combat mastery

check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfnGkV6qmTw

(993 lb punch demonstrated and i'm sure there are better punchers, i,e foremoan /tyson etc i bet than guy can't press a third of that )

now if SM learnt how to fight , his punchess would be sevaral fold greatr than 10 tons

>SM is more agile,has better reflexes and has more raw speed(as in able to run in a stright line , he's chased down accelerating cars on foot no expression), logan matches and dominates him becasue of his fighting skills being astronomically greater...'mastery of all forms of combat' etc
(i.e usain bolt vs bruce lee in a fight, usain bolt who can run faster will not know what hit him , perhaps its not the best example)

>i know logan is more durable beacuse of his healing factor ,however SM body is resistant to injury , his body is tougher than ordinary and has been commneted on by superstrong people

>logan has more fighting skills is an understaemnet , however skill isn't a physical attribute and you treat it as such whcih seems to be what you have done

ankur29

isn't this like a hanbook or is it from a comic?

if it is since when have you agreed with secondary evidence? aslo going by those fury fiels there is no mention of speed /strength/agility for logan...not very accuarate

but iunderstand logan being more powerful if they are considering healing factor ...

Battlehammer
isn't this like a hanbook or is it from a comic?

if it is since when have you agreed with secondary evidence? aslo going by those fury fiels there is no mention of speed /strength/agility for logan...not very accuarate

but iunderstand logan being more powerful if they are considering healing factor ...
both actaully.

hand book is secondary however the comic isent. true there isent, because it was not suposes to be a complete fire, jsut the over view

they were.

Battlehammer

Spiderman has a very marginall speed advantage vs wolverine. Wolverine speed feats match all of spidermans. I am speaking of combat speed and small burst of speed for short distances, not running great distances in a line. Spiderman real advantages are agility and strength.

Though logan has moved so fast people could not even see him

asside form that I agree

carver9
>i meant in terms of strength,however i'm pretty sure logan can punch as hard as SM if not harder due to his combat mastery

check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfnGkV6qmTw

(993 lb punch demonstrated and i'm sure there are better punchers, i,e foremoan /tyson etc i bet than guy can't press a third of that )

now if SM learnt how to fight , his punchess would be sevaral fold greatr than 10 tons

>SM is more agile,has better reflexes and has more raw speed(as in able to run in a stright line , he's chased down accelerating cars on foot no expression), logan matches and dominates him becasue of his fighting skills being astronomically greater...'mastery of all forms of combat' etc
(i.e usain bolt vs bruce lee in a fight, usain bolt who can run faster will not know what hit him , perhaps its not the best example)

>i know logan is more durable beacuse of his healing factor ,however SM body is resistant to injury , his body is tougher than ordinary and has been commneted on by superstrong people

>logan has more fighting skills is an understaemnet , however skill isn't a physical attribute and you treat it as such whcih seems to be what you have done

Reflexes, you have got to be joking, both have amazing reflexes; hell, wolverine dodged cykes blast more than once at point blank range.

Raw speed, also debatable; for every speed feat you have of spiderman, I could present one for wolverine.

Agility, I agree but its not by a huge gap, wolverine is pretty close in that category.

Spidey physically isnt more powerful than logan, I dont know where you're getting this from.

Beast outran a truck going 75 miles per hr and caught it, Beast can lift 35 tons, beast can jump 50 ft in the air and is just as agile (could be more) as spiderman. Has a healing factor acute senses and razor sharp claws. Do you consider him to be more powerful than spidey?

ankur29
Spiderman has a very marginall speed advantage vs wolverine. Wolverine speed feats match all of spidermans. I am speaking of combat speed and small burst of speed for short distances, not running great distances in a line. Spiderman real advantages are agility and strength.
Though logan has moved so fast people could not even see him

asside form that I agree

SM has no real speed adavantage at all in 'a fight' , but if they were racing for speed's sake i think SM would be a fair winner
also aren't SM relfexes superior (isn't it like 40x or 15x greaetr than a normal human)?

and i meant running speed as in a sprint , i think SM woudl beat most like logan/cap or any other human in a 100m spirnt

Reflexes, you have got to be joking, both have amazing reflexes; hell, wolverine dodged cykes blast more than once at point blank range.
is that reflex or agility ??

Spidey physically isnt more powerful than logan, I dont know where you're getting this from.
i just looked through my post you just replied to , i didnt say that so where are you getting it from, i said "i meant in terms of strength,however i'm pretty sure logan can punch as hard as SM if not harder due to his combat mastery " ?

Beast outran a truck going 75 miles per hr and caught it, Beast can lift 35 tons, beast can jump 50 ft in the air and is just as agile (could be more) as spiderman. Has a healing factor acute senses and razor sharp claws. Do you consider him to be more powerful than spidey?

did they say the car is going 75mph?
i've never seen the 35 ton figure for beast?
50ft in the air??
just as agile if not more??then is beast must be just as agile as logan if more?(have they made this compariosn betwen logan&beast beast&SM in comic books or is this your belief?)
i never seen most of your figures ,are you basing this on beast 'high end feats'?? if so then yes SM is more powerful but kudos to beast have a more faster healing factor?

The Nuul
Originally posted by steverules_2

thumb up after all Wolverine can beat Superman or Wonder Woman.

carver9
SM has no real speed adavantage at all in 'a fight' , but if they were racing for speed's sake i think SM would be a fair winner
also aren't SM relfexes superior (isn't it like 40x or 15x greaetr than a normal human)?

and i meant running speed as in a sprint , i think SM woudl beat most like logan/cap or any other human in a 100m spirnt

is that reflex or agility ??

i just looked through my post you just replied to , i didnt say that so where are you getting it from, i said "i meant in terms of strength,however i'm pretty sure logan can punch as hard as SM if not harder due to his combat mastery " ?

did they say the car is going 75mph?
i've never seen the 35 ton figure for beast?
50ft in the air??
just as agile if not more??then is beast must be just as agile as logan if more?(have they made this compariosn betwen logan&beast beast&SM in comic books or is this your belief?)
i never seen most of your figures ,are you basing this on beast 'high end feats'?? if so then yes SM is more powerful but kudos to beast have a more faster healing factor?

confused Beast lifted spirals space ship over his head. Beast stalemated "Danger" the android that took out the entire xmen including colossus. It is known that beast is a 35 tonner.

Yes, it said that the car was going 75 mph, he was chasing down one of the new xmen.

Beast jumped from the ground onto the top of the xmen mansion, how many feat do you think that is.

Yes I think both beast and spiderman are more agile than wolverine.

ankur29
confused Beast lifted spirals space ship over his head. Beast stalemated "Danger" the android that took out the entire xmen including colossus. It is known that beast is a 35 tonner.

Yes, it said that the car was going 75 mph, he was chasing down one of the new xmen.

Beast jumped from the ground onto the top of the xmen mansion, how many feat do you think that is.

Yes I think both beast and spiderman are more agile than wolverine.

tbh 75mp is very impressive eek! , i dunno if SM can do that messed

so are you insinuating for an instant that beast was stronger than colossus?

SM has leaped whole builings , swung around 50 tons tanks like a shotput (that is like class 100 feat no expression) yes based on 'high end feats' SM is more powerful than beast

just to clarify why i think SM has more raw speed than logan /other's who have similar feats of speed ,agility ,relfexes ,etc

everyone knows logan is an uber fighter with wealth of fighting knowledge, so when he does a feat like moving so fast he can't be seen he has lots of fighting disciplines to draw on i.e ninjitsu or whatever to accomplish his speed feat 9 i read somewehere someone who fought a expert MA but floored before he knew what had just happened , ill try and find teh article) a percenatge of logan accomplishing the feat is down to his raw speed/attriburtes combined with his MA skill , same with cap etc pt is logan uses some skill to move fast ! sm can't he relies soley on his powers to do that ... so he must have more raw speed to imiate speds feast without any real fighting skills

carver9
tbh 75mp is very impressive eek! , i dunno if SM can do that messed

so are you insinuating for an instant that beast was stronger than colossus?

SM has leaped whole builings , swung around 50 tons tanks like a shotput (that is like class 100 feat no expression) yes based on 'high end feats' SM is more powerful than beast

just to clarify why i think SM has more raw speed than logan /other's who have similar feats of speed ,agility ,relfexes ,etc

everyone knows logan is an uber fighter with wealth of fighting knowledge, so when he does a feat like moving so fast he can't be seen he has lots of fighting disciplines to draw on i.e ninjitsu or whatever to accomplish his speed feat 9 i read somewehere someone who fought a expert MA but floored before he knew what had just happened , ill try and find teh article) a percenatge of logan accomplishing the feat is down to his raw speed/attriburtes combined with his MA skill , same with cap etc pt is logan uses some skill to move fast ! sm can't he relies soley on his powers to do that ... so he must have more raw speed to imiate speds feast without any real fighting skills

Good post but I still dont think spiderman have a gap in speed against wolvie.

Battlehammer

Wolverine reflexes speed comapred to a humans has never been stated how fast, just that it faster. He been stated with hyper reflexes. His feat say he and spiderman are the same speed in reflexes, the differences is spidersenses, gives spiderman early warnings, though wolverine senses can and do work similar, it not quite as good as spide senses. However there actaully reflex speed is in the same class.

Wolverine not a human, He a lupin.

depends really how far, Logan has shown for short distances he can move faster then human I can fallow, or even see at times.

-V-
Wolverine FTW

namorsubby
Prove that spiderman is faster and wolverine have stabbed people much faster than spiderman, what did that prove. confused

Spidey admitted that he couldnt keep up with cap so you cant call that pis when spidey admitted that cap was too much for him, even with his webbing. my lord.

cap is faster than spidey? and he said so? wolverine is also faster than spidey?

WAY too much work to be done here, not touchin that one

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by grimify
I've been a corrections officer for almost 3 years now, and I've been in more than my share of fights in work and in my personal life. It is very helpful to be able to grapple in a restraint, obviously. It can also be extremely detrimental in a chaotic environment. You can't see what's going on around you when you're rolling around on the ground. I've been field-goal style kicked in the junk while holding a guy down, and it was not fun. Not at all.

The average street-fight usually ends with whoever lands the first good shot, at least in my experience. It's safer to kick someone in the head as opposed to trying to wrestle with them on the ground. Still, it's good to know how to defend yourself just in case you are put in that position.

Oh, Spider-Man stomps. eek! I pretty much agree with you.Originally posted by Battlehammer
nick Fury classified wolverine as a power level 9 and spiderman as a power level 8 He also gave Iron Man an 8, so that is a very bad thing to base it off of.Originally posted by namorsubby
my lord.

cap is faster than spidey? and he said so? wolverine is also faster than spidey?

WAY too much work to be done here, not touchin that one Don't bother, neither are even close to the truth. All of these characters have the same speed feats, and they aren't all as fast. It's poor reasoning. I love how Spiderman's several abilities and advantages are "not a big deal" but Wolverine's are "so vast" for some reason. erm

I guess Spiderman is as durable as Wolverine since has been hit by the Hulk before.

Funny thing is that this wasn't even argued back when I joined, it started to get bad in like 2007. Made a thread on it already, point is clear to 99% of the forum. Kingpin has "tagged" Spiderman but he won't beat him in a real match or in speed. To move faster than the eye can see means you have to move several times faster than the speed of sound at human size, so no.

Almost all of the street level MA's that "give Spiderman a hard time" (they don't "constantly own"wink him, wouldn't be nearly as much trouble on KMC, where the plot isn't the point. Anytime you put two big names together it's a draw.

SamZED
Spider-man IS faster than Wolverine. That's a fact. But Wolverine still wins the majority. HF + skills + claws + Spider-man acting within his character fights like an idiot because he's too much of a boyscout and is always too busy cracking jokes...

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Nuul
thumb up after all Wolverine can beat Superman or Wonder Woman.

Considering it's wolverine...he could beat them both at the same time

ankur29
Wolverine reflexes speed comapred to a humans has never been stated how fast, just that it faster. He been stated with hyper reflexes. His feat say he and spiderman are the same speed in reflexes, the differences is spidersenses, gives spiderman early warnings, though wolverine senses can and do work similar, it not quite as good as spide senses. However there actaully reflex speed is in the same class.
Wolverine not a human, He a lupin.

i never said he was , i said :

"and i meant running speed as in a sprint , i think SM woudl beat most like logan/cap or any other human in a 100m spirnt "

i meant SM would pace the normal people who match his speed in combat which include normal humans (like shang chi,daredevil,elecktra,kingpin etc ) and logan and cap who are above normal

depends really how far, Logan has shown for short distances he can move faster then human I can fallow, or even see at times.

i don't think " faster then the human eye can follow" is in the literal sense , c- master correctly mentioned that to move to fast as to dissaper to teh extent the eye can't follow a human size body would have to be going much faster than sound , but to appear a blur directly in front of someone ...
i.e like a metre or two away from an observer , soemone moving at say peak human speed say 27-30mph (12.07008 - 13.4112 meters per second ) the observer will be like ... " F*ck , how the hell did he get there " - i.e. moved 12-13.4 meters in that 1 second ??

now logan/cap moving this quickly/appearing to move this quickly is down to a combination of the two factor
1) hisextenisive training background
2) his physiology being above human standard

human fighter like teh one's i mentioned who are able to copy dodge/speed feats that cap/logan can produce

are doing it on thier human physicolgy no bonuses there and releying solely on skill!

so when we compare Sm speed feats to an experienced MA and say yes they are the same fast we can't say how much of the feat is depenedant on how much of each factor but logan/cap will definately be drawing on skill when intimidating or fighting an opponent ,they use the two to create blitz feats and moving fast feats

an example of how skill may be mistaken fro raw speed is slicing a gun before the guy knows, samurai slice them bamboo blocks before the guy's fully realised it was done , they were able to folow the sword in slo mo camera fully

SM does the speed feat based on 1 factor only
his superhuman physiology , he has no skills to rely on , or skill to combine with his speed to blitz.

Tha C-Master
Spider-man IS faster than Wolverine. That's a fact. But Wolverine still wins the majority. HF + skills + claws + Spider-man acting within his character fights like an idiot because he's too much of a boyscout and is always too busy cracking jokes... I must be missing something, the same Spiderman but *with* his armor that had stealth and everything else with it. Is there something I'm not seeing here? Don't get me started on the HF...

Spiderman has "skill", he's been doing this for decades, so he knows how to use his own body better than anyone else does. Coupled with a massive cardiovascular advantage. I'm not sure people understand how MA "skill" works, so let me elaborate.

In terms of raw speed, I'm the fastest person in my martial arts class, the strongest too. I have unequaled speed, especially when I accelerate. Now a more experienced member might be able to emulate speed in certain techniques because he's been doing them longer, but he still *isn't* faster than me. Martial arts "skill" does NOT grant you a massive speed boost. Now when I got better my reaction time got better and my moves I practiced got better, but I also did other things to improve my speed l ike running with 100+ lbs on me. So when I explode I get a huge speed boost. Kinda like having superhuman strength in a light body.

I'm tired of hearing people misuse "skill" like it's magic or a lantern ring on the forum. Skill doesn't give you a HUGE boost in abilities. Spiderman vs Classic Iron Man would be like that, Iron Man is much faster than Spidermani n movement, but not straight up close with reflexes because of his suit (extremis is another matter entirely). That upclose advantage ain't doing a whole lot because Iron Man isn't dumb enough to fight upclose and even then...

Skill is what you do, Spiderman has been dodging and moving for decades from people leagues faster than this. Ock's tentacles, Carnage's Tentacles, etc, can all kill him, but they don't.... hmmm wonder why? They also move much faster than the combatant in this thread. These arguments went from Spiderman is much faster than Wolverine to SPiderman is a bit faster, to Spiderman is the same speed, and now Cap and Wolverine are faster? My goodness. So, the Spiderman has no skill argument doesn't really fly as he has his own unorthodox style. Could training help him? Yes, but it would help him tactically he wouldn't have a need to do them the same way more human based characters would. Fighting is primarily about survival, which Spiderman is good at right off the bat.

And Spiderman fights at his *best* on this thread, not as a "silly goofball who just had his first fight" he's serious. With the stealth advantage (the armour doesn't have a distinct scent that's easy to trace) he'd have the edge with webbing and all, unless there's a crazy stip I don't see. Then again Wolverine vs Gamora is ridiculously long when it shouldn't have lasted a page. erm

SamZED
Woah! Didn't expect to get such a huge respond. You got me wrong there. Im the same guy who argued that Spider-man using his powers at fullest potential can win majority against Logan. But the thing is, it barely ever happens in comicbooks. According to the forum rules characters fight within their personalities and it is within Peters personality to jump around cracking jokes. He'd never use his superior speed to say rip opponents eyes out And to win a fight against Logan he'd have to be ready to do things like that. But he just won't.

You brought a good point there - Carnage's tentacles. Its a known fact that symbiotes tentacles move faster than bullets but unlike bullets can change their direction, SM dodges them with ease, even without his ss he doesn't get cut. So it's another point in SM's favor. You see, im not doubting Spider-man's abilities and skills here, im just saying that it is well within his personality to act careless or to not take the fight seriously. That's why he'd lose. Also CURRENT Spider-man's ss works worse than it did BEFORE all the upgrades. And it looks like he's slower than he used to be.

Tha C-Master
Woah! Didn't expect to get such a huge respond. You got me wrong there. Im the same guy who argued that Spider-man using his powers at fullest potential can win majority against Logan. But the thing is, it barely ever happens in comicbooks. According to the forum rules characters fight within their personalities and it is within Peters personality to jump around cracking jokes. He'd never use his superior speed to say rip opponents eyes out And to win a fight against Logan he'd have to be ready to do things like that. But he just won't.

You brought a good point there - Carnage's tentacles. Its a known fact that symbiotes tentacles move faster than bullets but unlike bullets can change their direction, SM dodges them with ease, even without his ss he doesn't get cut. So it's another point in SM's favor. You see, im not doubting Spider-man's abilities and skills here, im just saying that it is well within his personality to act careless or to not take the fight seriously. That's why he'd lose. Also CURRENT Spider-man's ss works worse than it did BEFORE all the upgrades. And it looks like he's slower than he used to be. We aren't on comics though, so the PIS and plot induced wins don't matter. How often does Wolverine "kill a top level hero with one hit" in a comicbook? Never. That's just the point. If we are going to argue Wolverine "killing all brawlers with une hittt lolz1!!" we should argue Spiderman at his best. It just annoys me these double standards are used. Wolverine uses his comicbook appearances when they suit him, but on the forum he "killz teh bruwllers with une swipe"!!! MA skill isn't totally congruent to fighting ability anyways, don't know who came up with that.

When has he ever killed Thor, Herc, Gamora, Spiderman, DD, Cap, etc with one swipe? It won't happen because they are too good and will find ways around it. Not that they can't be hit, but it won't be this stupid... "one swipe and it's over" nonsense. Because that NEVER happens. Ever. Maybe with some scrub or ninja fodder, but not even with characters like Cyclops. And the other fighters would murder cyke H2H. These characters have dodged worse. Then you have stealth, which means he has less depth perception of his opponent, ALONG with his webbing, cmon. Not that the previous post was aimed specifically at you anyways, not completely. I just quoted and kept going. stick out tongue

Mshinu
Martial arts "skill" does NOT grant you a massive speed boost.

Actually depending on style it does improve your actual speed by quite a bit by eliminating wastful tensing of the muschles and focus on proper movement. In addition it reduces reaction times greatly and a skilled person will think several moves ahead keeping his body in the right place and balanced for any action, eliminating the need to wind up. A skilled person is faster than he was untrained and does not waste his energy. He will also anticipate the opponent and use his movement against him, seming even faster.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mshinu
Actually depending on style it does improve your actual speed by quite a bit by eliminating wastful tensing of the muschles and focus on proper movement. In addition it reduces reaction times greatly and a skilled person will think several moves ahead keeping his body in the right place and balanced for any action, eliminating the need to wind up. A skilled person is faster than he was untrained and does not waste his energy. He will also anticipate the opponent and use his movement against him, seming even faster. You are faster in those particular movements. You have trained yourself to move in a more effective way, with great reflexes. But say to a gymnast who has great reflexes, VERY great natural reflexes, and is naturally physically better than you there isn't much of a difference. A big slow guy who has trained much longer might have the speed there in his movements reduced but he still isn't really faster, it is more of an emulation than anything, like I said my reaction times are reduced by quite a bit, but if someone was naturally much faster than me and was fighting for years on years it wouldn't matter as much because they'd be used to predicting them too.

MA gives you the tools to enhance your abilities, but you won't walk out 10x faster, stronger, etc. You are just using physics better with what you have.

ankur29

MA gives you the tools to enhance your abilities, but you won't walk out 10x faster, stronger, etc. You are just using physics better with what you have.

this is one of the points i was trying to make ,logan's/cap duplicating a SM speed feat is based on them being able to move apparently as effectiviely as him , they are using their MA tools to enhacne what thier abilities and the standard they show in teh feats is thier wealth of exp of fighting disciplines + physical power

SM doesn't have the MA skill to increase what he's got , he uses sheer spiderspeed when he does something impressive ... hence he has more raw speed that logan/cap

Tha C-Master
this is one of the points i was trying to make ,logan's/cap duplicating a SM speed feat is based on them being able to move apparently as effectiviely as him , they are using their MA tools to enhacne what thier abilities and the standard they show in teh feats is thier wealth of exp of fighting disciplines + physical power

SM doesn't have the MA skill to increase what he's got , he uses sheer spiderspeed when he does something impressive ... hence he has more raw speed that logan/cap Yea, but he has the natural physiology coupled with a massive cardiovascular advantage, think horsepower, he has LOADS of it in that body. Not to mention the aforementioned fighters aren't using high MA moves nonstop when they fight anyways, Cap does a bit more though. Traditional MA doesn't really work the same with Spiderman's body, he has his own style that he made up. However he could benefit some from MA, but he wouldn't be quicksilver or anything like that. It's all about compensation. If you win you win. A really strong heavyweight boxer could use technique, speed or strength, but if one attribute gets the job done against a lighter weight fighter then that's fine, but it doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

carver9

SM doesn't have the MA skill to increase what he's got , he uses sheer spiderspeed when he does something impressive ... hence he has more raw speed that logan/cap

The thing is, cap and wolverine has physical speed without the training in martial arts, etc..... they're just phsically fast. These arent humans that we're talking about, wolverine was born enhanced so its pretty much common sense that his speed feats come from his natural physical abilities.

jinzin
Fight won't come down to speed. Spiderman wasn't able to capitalize with his upgrades and suit against Cap, he won't with Wolverine.
Wolverine guts him.

Marvelknight
I was rereading my issue of Wolverine vol.2 #51, just the other day. And I still can't get over how Wolverine's mind works in a berserker state. Man... If Logan gos into a rage, it's game over for Spidey. Sorry Spidey, but I gotta go with the man with the claws.

SamZED
Jin, as much as I respect your opinion (and i really do) Cap's fight with Spider-man is not the best example. I wouldn't call it poor writing, but there were resons for why Parker was getting his ass handed to him. Although I agree that Wolverine's gonna win this fight sooner or later if SM is gonna fight like he often does in the comics (fooling around, cracking jokes and not taking the fight all that serious) but when he fought Cap he wasn't just holding back, he didn't want to fight at all. He had this "he throws the symbol of the whol frikkin country at me!" thing going on.

I just dont see him seriously fight someone he admires so much.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7222/capture075.th.jpg

ankur29
The thing is, cap and wolverine has physical speed without the training in martial arts, etc..... they're just phsically fast. These arent humans that we're talking about, wolverine was born enhanced so its pretty much common sense that his speed feats come from his natural physical abilities.

yh i knwo they have above human speed , i am not denouncing yet

but one must realise that when considering a speed feat blitz,or striking an enemy with them barely reaslising , credit has to go to MA skill as well as thier raw speed alone wheras SM does relies more on his powers
than teh established fighter street leveler.. now if SM was able to master a few fighting discipline he woudl be much more fiormidable

for example if you check a page or two back thers a guy who can kick with >1500 lbs impact , a boxer punching at 990lbs SM would hit several times harder, kick harder use physics better ,chi etc he would be better fighther ,

we'd actually be able to clearly see the speed diff between him and other street lvl charecters in h2h also as the feild will be more even

cause at present spiderman using his own amateur fighting skills and phsyical stats is =/>than other street levelers using thier refined skill and stats

SM with refined skills will really have a significant edge as the what if SM vs wolverine indicated

jinzin
Jin, as much as I respect your opinion (and i really do) Cap's fight with Spider-man is not the best example. I wouldn't call it poor writing, but there were resons for why Parker was getting his ass handed to him. Although I agree that Wolverine's gonna win this fight sooner or later if SM is gonna fight like he often does in the comics (fooling around, cracking jokes and not taking the fight all that serious) but when he fought Cap he wasn't just holding back, he didn't want to fight at all. He had this "he throws the symbol of the whol frikkin country at me!" thing going on.

I just dont see him seriously fight someone he admires so much.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7222/capture075.th.jpg

confused

Thank you, but... they fought in Civil War right before Stark started beating Cap, and Cap had Spidey airborn.

Battlehammer
There is no MA skill that allows some one to runing faster then normal. I am not talking about swing speed or anything like this, I am refferring to legitment blizting feats, and skill has nothing to do with them.

carver9
yh i knwo they have above human speed , i am not denouncing yet

but one must realise that when considering a speed feat blitz,or striking an enemy with them barely reaslising , credit has to go to MA skill as well as thier raw speed alone wheras SM does relies more on his powers
than teh established fighter street leveler.. now if SM was able to master a few fighting discipline he woudl be much more fiormidable

for example if you check a page or two back thers a guy who can kick with >1500 lbs impact , a boxer punching at 990lbs SM would hit several times harder, kick harder use physics better ,chi etc he would be better fighther ,

we'd actually be able to clearly see the speed diff between him and other street lvl charecters in h2h also as the feild will be more even

cause at present spiderman using his own amateur fighting skills and phsyical stats is =/>than other street levelers using thier refined skill and stats

SM with refined skills will really have a significant edge as the what if SM vs wolverine indicated

So due to martial arts, cap can run 60 mph? confused Thats crazy

SamZED
confused

Thank you, but... they fought in Civil War right before Stark started beating Cap, and Cap had Spidey airborn. I know, that's the fight I was talking about. Parker clearly didn't want to fight Cap. He DID fight him, but he didn't want to. More than that he hated himself for that.

StiltmanFTW
I know, that's the fight I was talking about. Parker clearly didn't want to fight Cap. He DID fight him, but he didn't want to. More than that he hated himself for that.

If I went invisible and used Steve's shield against him, I'd hate myself too... no expression

ankur29
So due to martial arts, cap can run 60 mph? confused Thats crazy

???i never said that messed
cap should't be able to run at 60mph in the first place that is not humanly possible at all , since when has peak human meant nearly as fast a cheetah...

that incidentw as one off ,PIS cap can run at around 27-30mph

Battlehammer
cap should't be able to run at 60mph that is not human possiable at all , since whenhas peqak human meant as fast a cheetah

that incidentw as one off , cap can run at around 30mph

what you say does not hold precedences over on panel state facts.

also he not simply peak human, he the next step in human evolution, he actaully superhuman becuases it not even possiable to reach his level.

Wild Shadow
Cap is superhuman by just the physical attributes he has reached in each area of abilities... even other peak humans know that cap is superior to them in many areas. Bucky himself stated that cap was 3x faster,stronger, smarter then himself who is also peak human.

Nazi scientist/Soldiers also claimed him top be 10x stronger then the average man.

Cap is slight superhuman from everything he does in his comic feats and physical powers and abilities and stats.

ankur29
Cap is superhuman by just the physical attributes he has reached in each area of abilities... even other peak humans know that cap is superior to them in many areas. Bucky himself stated that cap was 3x faster,stronger, smarter then himself who is also peak human.

Nazi scientist/Soldiers also claimed him top be 10x stronger then the average man.

Cap is slight superhuman from everything he does in his comic feats and physical powers and abilities and stats.

buky never got the SS... he not peak but athlete , blaack panther/red skull are peak

cap isn't superhuman that is his pwoerset... and it has never been said otherwise even in comics with him performing said superhuman feats

10x stronger than the avearage man so what? he can bench 500kg , assuming a normal guy can bench 50kg
current world strongest man man can bench like 350- 400kg thast 7/8 x average human

just cause he is 10 tiems stronger doesn't mean he can run as fast as a cheetah...

Battlehammer
buky never got the SS... he not peak but athlete , blaack panther/red skull are peak

cap isn't superhuman that is his pwoerset... and it has never been said otherwise even in comics with him performing said superhuman feats

10x stronger than the avearage man so what? he can bench 500kg , assuming a normal guy can bench 50kg
current world strongest man man can bench like 350- 400kg thast 7/8 x average human

just cause he is 10 tiems stronger doesn't mean he can run as fast as a cheetah...

actaully black panther is superhuman, has been stated on pannel and is due to the herb he took.

actaully capt is superhuman, he the next step in human evolution, that in it self makes him superhuman.

average man ben 100, not 50 who the hell cant bench 50 that a full grown man.

also capt could very well be 10 faster then a normal human

Starscream M

prove it

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
prove it
I said he very well could be, not that he is.

Though if you wanted evidences all you have to do is look at his respect thread. like running mile in a minute which is at least 10 times normal human speed.

ankur29

Though if you wanted evidences all you have to do is look at his respect thread. like running mile in a minute which is at least 10 times normal human speed.

so an average man runs at 6mph??

grimify
so an average man runs at 6mph??

He's not so good at the simple math.

Battlehammer
no I get the math. I just have no idea how fast people can run and if it faster then 10 times normal human speed really does not matter, I was going for as fast or faster then 10 times human speed

Starscream M
no I get the math. I just have no idea how fast people can run and if it faster then 10 times normal human speed really does not matter, I was going for as fast or faster then 10 times human speed uh...wut?

If you don't know how fast people can run, then how can you say that capt can run 10x as fast? just pulling things outta your backside as usual eh?

Battlehammer
uh...wut?

If you don't know how fast people can run, then how can you say that capt can run 10x as fast? just pulling things outta your backside as usual eh?

I never siad he could, stop putting word in my mouth.

yea im the one tlaking out my ass, not the guy who said capt had heart problems during the origin fight that how he got the blood clot right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
I never siad he could

capt could very well be 10 faster then a normal human

Battlehammer

yes the key word buddy "very well could be". your own post proved me right. I never said he was. I honestly dont know either way.

Wild Shadow
I never siad he could, stop putting word in my mouth.

yea im the one tlaking out my ass, not the guy who said capt had heart problems during the origin fight that how he got the blood clot right roll eyes (sarcastic)

hehe laughing

what are we fighting about now? i want in on this thread.

is it the whole being 3X stronger faster and smarter then a certain peak human or being 10x stronger then your average human, not olympic athlete but average.

what is the fastest real life Olympic mile runner? 3: 53:96

mine was 4:45 and 5:10 at high school athlete.

why cant cap a SSS peak human slight superhuman comic character have a feat that surpass real world records when he doesnt suffer from any lactic build up and fatigue and has absolute near perfect organ functions?
cool

Mindset
Cap would have to be able to run at around 100-150mph to be 10x faster than the average person.

Mindset
hehe laughing

what are we fighting about now? i want in on this thread.

is it the whole being 3X stronger faster and smarter then a certain peak human or being 10x stronger then your average human, not olympic athlete but average.

what is the fastest real life Olympic mile runner? 3: 53:96

mine was 4:45 and 5:10 at high school athlete.

why cant cap a SSS peak human slight superhuman comic character have a feat that surpass real world records when he doesnt suffer from any lactic build up and fatigue and has absolute near perfect organ functions?
cool A mile is distance running, that is in no way an indication of top speed.

Uncle Moses
The Wolverine would get the majority.

grimify
Pretty sure the 1-mile record holder is 3:43, but the average person would probably need 8-10 minutes... at least in America. smile

Mindset
In America the average is 1 minute.

We're number 1!

Tha C-Master
Cap vs. Spiderman in civil war wouldn't happen quite like that on KMC, he wouldn't be hitting hard enough through a bulletproof suit. Especially not using stealth and jobbing. Lots of options in either fight.

The Street Level MA's are described at peak human, which is generally a tad above an olympic athlete. I think SPiderman could run really fast, but because of his physiology he is better off leaping.

Battlehammer
Cap vs. Spiderman in civil war wouldn't happen quite like that on KMC, he wouldn't be hitting hard enough through a bulletproof suit. Especially not using stealth and jobbing. Lots of options in either fight.

The Street Level MA's are described at peak human, which is generally a tad above an olympic athlete. I think SPiderman could run really fast, but because of his physiology he is better off leaping.
It was low calibur bullet prove, and were talking about the man who smashes through bricks, cement ect. He have no trouble hurting spiderman through his armor.

Capt however is not peak-human in the senses other streets are. he the next step in human evolution which would make him superhuman, because it be impossiable for a human to reach his level through simply training.

Tha C-Master
It was low calibur bullet prove, and were talking about the man who smashes through bricks, cement ect. He have no trouble hurting spiderman through his armor.

Capt however is not peak-human in the senses other streets are. he the next step in human evolution which would make him superhuman, because it be impossiable for a human to reach his level through simply training. He is the pinnacle of human perfection.

Bricks and cement have been broken by humans before. He could hurt him some, but his maneuverability would greatly reduce the damage, along with the armor.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Mindset
In America the average is 1 minute.

We're number 1!

Cuz you fatties can run at about 1 minute at most before you fall into an exhausted obese heap on the ground.

Hehe. Kidding. Kidding. ^_^

ankur29
yes the key word buddy "very well could be". your own post proved me right. I never said he was. I honestly dont know either way.

Though if you wanted evidences all you have to do is look at his respect thread. like running mile in a minute which is 'AT LEAST '10 times normal human speed.

ankur29
actaully black panther is superhuman, has been stated on pannel and is due to the herb he took.

actaully capt is superhuman, he the next step in human evolution, that in it self makes him superhuman.

average man ben 100, not 50 who the hell cant bench 50 that a full grown man.

cap IS NOT superhuman ... he is the pinnacle of human perfection
sure he has superhuman feats but so does DDl(he flipped a limo), sharon carter brooke metakl restrains... etc

average men can bench 100kg?? no way roll eyes (sarcastic) . 100kg is quite a bit ,average men include the demographic of men who dont work out and those who do...

50kg woudl be a tenth of the 500kg he benched...so that would be a fair estimate of strength an average man

if an average man coudl bench 100kg , than cap would be able to bench 1000kg 1 tonne... besides i don't think there are any humans who can bench 500kg so that feat is quite impressive

ankur29

Wild Shadow
yeah yeah.... i know for some reason i keep mixing bucky's stats and top physical abilities no need to show me a how a bio works we all know..

aside from that where are you from if your average person can only lift 50kg excluding woman and freshman highschool boys who all way under a buck. i mean it seems like you are underestimating the human race here. the weight seems something that most 1st world ppl can lift i mean i can see Ethiopia ppl and other 3rd world country having trouble but americans...come on man..

ankur29
yeah yeah.... i know for some reason i keep mixing bucky's stats and top physical abilities no need to show me a how a bio works we all know..

aside from that where are you from if your average person can only lift 50kg excluding woman and freshman highschool boys who all way under a buck. i mean it seems like you are underestimating the human race here. the weight seems something that most 1st world ppl can lift i mean i can see Ethiopia ppl and other 3rd world country having trouble but americans...come on man..

where i live doesnt really affect my opinion
i am from london,UK i bench 80kg once a week but i train routinely not every one is stronger than me

most men can lift 100kg is not the average .. i never said this , the comics never meantion an aevrage strength , and i doubt there are real world figures

we must assume that a tenth of whatever cap can lift to be the strength of a average normal person if he is legitianmately able to lift 10x normal

hence why him benching 500kg a normal guy (tenth) woudl be 50 kg , 100kg coudl only be averaeg strength if cap was 5x strength ofa noraml person

remember the average strength must be reflective of evryone , wheras you may think 50kg light for a grown man but staticially when averageing you must consider how many grown men actually workout /have even weightlifted at all /can do a chin up/press up , loasds of popel can't afford to work out or are too fat to lift themselves etc.. taking accouting of all the weaklings & the ppl that work out (min max extremes) the midline being 50 kg seems fair

average strength of american male demographic alone isn't reflective of the strength of the whole world...

Wild Shadow
see thats your problem you are adding the rest of the world to cap being 10X stronger and basing your number with the world population. what you should be doing is basing your numbers on americans after all he is the american representative at the very least use a well fed nourished ppl from a 1st world country.

on average the american ppl are taller, larger and stronger then most of the world....yeah sure we suffer from a few complications like lower life span, high cholesterol cardiac arrest and diabetes but you shouldnt underestimate our strength. wink i mean thx to our larger frame and proper nourishment we have some strong bones to help us in the weight lifting department.

i mean if we add the rest of the world cap would be at least 15x stronger then the average man. big grin

grimify
I do one cock pushup a day, every day.

Tha C-Master

ankur29
The strongest man has lifted 1,000 lbs before though.

in a press lift??
in bench press yes, i think it is 1075lb for 1 rep .. cap was doing 1100 and wasn't really sweating

ankur29
see thats your problem you are adding the rest of the world to cap being 10X stronger and basing your number with the world population. what you should be doing is basing your numbers on americans after all he is the american representative at the very least use a well fed nourished ppl from a 1st world country.

on average the american ppl are taller, larger and stronger then most of the world....yeah sure we suffer from a few complications like lower life span, high cholesterol cardiac arrest and diabetes but you shouldnt underestimate our strength. wink i mean thx to our larger frame and proper nourishment we have some strong bones to help us in the weight lifting department.

i mean if we add the rest of the world cap would be at least 15x stronger then the average man. big grin

no not on avearge all american are stronger than rest of the world ,america has a higher propertion of unhealthy peopel than teh rest of the counties in the world, said fatties can't do a press up

you cant really say that , america is bigger than many other countries,larger distribution of strength tehre froe strong peopel overall compared to smaller countries you can't really compare with rest of the other countries

...and wasn't the scientist who said cap has the strength of ten not american??

Mshinu

Burgers, hot dogs and buckets of soda is not "proper nourisment". Try some vegetables once in a while, and by that I don`t mean paprica flavored chips either. stick out tongue

Badabing
We already have a gigantic Spidey/Wolvey thread. This has been mostly off topic anyway...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.