The Infected vs. The Splicers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The Infected from L4D are at war against the Splicers from Bioshock.

Fight takes place in the city of Rapture.

On the Infected's side are 10,000 zombies (that's the horde), 5 Tanks, 2 Witches, and 4 Hunters.

On the Splicer's side are 9,000 Regular Splicers (ones that wield steel pipes, wrenches, revolvers, and tommy guns), 5 Bouncer Big Daddies, 3 Houdini Splicers, and 4 Spider Splicers.

Which side do you think will win?

NemeBro
I would say the average Splicer is above the average Infected because they are more intelligent, and are all superhuman in various aspects.

But dunno which side wins.

SpadeKing
I'm going more for the outnumbered side with the guns ermm

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I'm going more for the outnumbered side with the guns ermm

Even with guns, the infected are tough to kill. Surely I hope you don't think the Big Daddies have guns too because the Bouncer types only use their drills and strength.

SpadeKing
the regular infected can be cut down easily by the tommy guns especially considering more than 4 people are manning guns now.

I believe a big drill beats a punch from a tank

then again the witches could be a wild card if they don't hit just one person and then stand there screaming hmm

XanatosForever
It is possible for the Witch to be startled multiple times, so there is a likely chance they could carve a path through the splicers...hmmm, idea...

NemeBro
One Big Daddy=Dead Witch.

Also, Spider Splicers>Witch.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
One Big Daddy=Dead Witch.

Also, Spider Splicers>Witch.

Spiders are certainly more agile, but >Witch? I'm not entirely convinced. Nor am I convinced that Big Daddy = Dead Witch.

Burning thought
Splicers are far stronger, especially since youve given them big daddies, Left for dead zombies are not stronger than splicers tbh, they could prob take a few shots considering these are older weapons than those seen in L4D but 9k guys with guns vs 10k unintelligent and close to weaponless zombies is a bit of a stomp, the only thing they have in their favour are tanks nad witches, hunters would not be so effective when large numbers are present. Houdini splicers could prob kite the tanks.

Neo Darkhalen
Splicers would take this, there vast array of superhuman feats as well as the big daddies would make short work of the common infected, same for the bosses.

Kazenji
Why are'nt there no Rosie's?

XanatosForever
Because then it'd be spite. no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Spiders are certainly more agile, but >Witch? I'm not entirely convinced. Nor am I convinced that Big Daddy = Dead Witch. The first Spider Splicer in the game cut directly through the transport Jack was in that withstood deep-sea pressure and tore it from the metal hinges it was one.

jalek moye
Splicers win eaily, the standard infected are killed quickly same for hunters

the witches and tanks get killed by big daddys and spiders

Nemesis X
Are you guys saying a Tank is no match for a Big Daddy? The Tanks are powerful. They have tough skin, they can shove a forklift away and it'll go flying, and they can one punch a brick wall. Also in the L4D cutscene, the Tank smacked a car so hard, it went flying and took out not only a fence but several infected.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Are you guys saying a Tank is no match for a Big Daddy? The Tanks are powerful. They have tough skin, they can shove a forklift away and it'll go flying, and they can one punch a brick wall. Also in the L4D cutscene, the Tank smacked a car so hard, it went flying and took out not only a fence but several infected.

And a bouncer has a drill for an arm no expression

I think I know who would win against a Tank V Bouncer match.

NemeBro
Bouncer's also have a decent strength feat, when in the first trailer he threw Jack hundreds of feet.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by NemeBro
Bouncer's also have a decent strength feat, when in the first trailer he threw Jack hundreds of feet.

Pic's him up by his head and throws him a hell of a long distance, so yeah pretty damn strong, they have good defense as well.

Burning thought
Tanks are far stronger and probably more endurant, the only problem is that they have rubbish team mates. I think 5 tanks could prob beat 5 bouncers

SpadeKing
what good would a barfer be here?

I doubt a tank could beat a big daddy one on one especially with the drill. I don't see how jack really survives that thing anyway other than game mechanics. ermm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by SpadeKing
what good would a barfer be here?

I doubt a tank could beat a big daddy one on one especially with the drill. I don't see how jack really survives that thing anyway other than game mechanics. ermm

It's called a Boomer not a Barfer.

And it's pretty much in game mechanics that keep him living, oh and Plasmids.

SpadeKing
boomer, barfer he is still worthless here except killing a few of his own guys when he blows.

I beleive you would have a better chance surviving a tank blow than a bouncer big daddy. Personally I would never want to find out whether its correct.

NemeBro
Jack is probably THE most powerful Splicer except for Hulked Fontaine, Fontaine who had only been taking ADAM very recently was able to effortlessly and with one arm knock down that steel pillar while Jack was chasing him. A Spider Splicer(the first one) also was able to cut directly through a transport that survives deep sea pressure and tore it from the hinges it was on.

Jack can be assumed to be stronger, considering he mows through guys like that constantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.