Ok So, Spider-man vs Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Bout 1 - No webbing or Claws.

Bout 2 - All out

namorsubby
spidey and.......spidey. stronger, faster, spidey sense etc etc

SamZED
Yep. Spidey for the win. Also, been done...

Battlehammer
spiderman beat beast in contest of champions 2 off pannel

Darth Martin
1. Spider-Man 8/10.
2. Spider-Man 5.5/10.

weaponx510
whats beats strength class

weaponx510
Originally posted by weaponx510
whats beats strength class

beast my bad

Konton
I'd say it should be 5/5 for scenario one.

Spidey stomps in scenario 2.

The Pict
Spiderman in both

carver9
Beast 6/10 in both

Battlehammer
spiderman wins just compare there feats spiderman simply better

carver9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
spiderman wins just compare there feats spiderman simply better

Beast has had a major upgrade. I could use ONE of beast feats and it would basically throw anything out of the window that spiderman has done.

Mshinu
Before Beast`s upgrade by Sage I`d give Spidey a large majority. At current levels I`d say it is the other way around.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Beast has had a major upgrade. I could use ONE of beast feats and it would basically throw anything out of the window that spiderman has done.
Firelord cool
But seriously, what feat?

Battlehammer
wait what up grade by sage? I dont recall him recieve any such upgrade

StiltmanFTW
wait what up grade by sage? I dont recall him recieve any such upgrade

Are you serious?

The secondary mutation.

Battlehammer
no you really couldent.

Wild Shadow
Bout one goes to beast 7/10

Bout two spidey 5.5/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Are you serious?

The secondary mutation.
.........sage dident give that to him the was natural occurances.....

and that upgrade done nothing for him, he hasent shown to be any faster, stronger ect.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Firelord cool
But seriously, what feat?

Fighting someone that defeated the entire xmen, "danger". Lets still not forget, current beast has had a huge upgrade, strength is 35 tons, speed increase, healing factor, razor sharp claws, acute senses, berserker rage that increase his already high strength, leap 50 stories high.

Didnt current beast rip the head off of a sentle

carver9

and that upgrade done nothing for him, he hasent shown to be any faster, stronger ect.

Yes he has, even wolverine admitted this. The guy outran a car going 75 mph

Battlehammer
Yes he has, even wolverine admitted this. The guy outran a car going 75 mph
wolverine never said he got faster or stronger, nor has he shown this.

show a scan then, not that running speed has jack to do with a fight, but I like to see it all the same.

carver9
wolverine never said he got faster or stronger, nor has he shown this.

show a scan then, not that running speed has jack to do with a fight, but I like to see it all the same.

When I get home and Beast has had a major upgrade unless you have proof of beast having any kind of a healing factor.

StiltmanFTW

I didn't say that. Neither did carver. CoC II took place before the secondary mutation, that was his point.

Debatable. Remember, he's beaten Danger stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Fighting someone that defeated the entire xmen, "danger". Lets still not forget, current beast has had a huge upgrade, strength is 35 tons, speed increase, healing factor, razor sharp claws, acute senses, berserker rage that increase his already high strength, leap 50 stories high.

Didnt current beast rip the head off of a sentle
If I recall he dident even beat he he foguht her for a second and grabbed charles. Hell wolverine was beating on danger and orb at onces.

No he hasent gotten a huge upgrade. His strength is not 35 tons, he never shown any feats or statement on pannel that says or even implies this. His healing factors nothign special. He does not have berserker rage.

Battlehammer
I didn't say that. Neither did carver. CoC II took place before the secondary mutation, that was his point.

Debatable. Remember, he's beaten Danger stick out tongue

He dident even beat her if I recal correctly he simply fought her got the better of her and saved charles, but I dont recall her being compeltely taken out.

also wolverine did the same thing and fought orb and her at the same time.

Battlehammer
When I get home and Beast has had a major upgrade unless you have proof of beast having any kind of a healing factor.
No he really hasent. He become more cat like, howver he yet to show any increases in his phsyciall abilties.

also why would I show evdiences of beast having a healing factor?

StiltmanFTW
If I recall he dident even beat he he foguht her for a second and grabbed charles. Hell wolverine was beating on danger and orb at onces.

Charles stated that Beast had successfully "deactivated" her.

carver9

No he hasent gotten a huge upgrade. His strength is not 35 tons, he never shown any feats or statement on pannel that says or even implies this. His healing factors nothign special. He does not have berserker rage.

Wolverine got owned by danger along with the rest of the xmen and guess what, wolverine got owned by beast.

Its pointless for me to debate with you if you dont know anything about current beast. I cant believe you just sat here and said that current beast doesnt have berserk rages when this is something that he's trying to cure. He went into a berserk rage fighting danger. confused

Beast is a 35 tonner, hell I actually think he's higher, in the 60 ton class, will prove when I leave work.

carver9
No he really hasent. He become more cat like, howver he yet to show any increases in his phsyciall abilties.

also why would I show evdiences of beast having a healing factor?

I'm talking about previous beast not current one since the current on posses a healing factor. You said that beast doesnt have any upgrades but his senses ( the ones that has been stated as being like wolverines) along with his healing factor is a upgrade.

StiltmanFTW
also wolverine did the same thing and fought orb and her at the same time.

He decapitated and stabbed her. It was not enough, though.

StiltmanFTW
wolverine got owned by beast.

When? Their fight in Astonishing ended in a stalemate, didn't it?

SamZED

Didnt current beast rip the head off of a sentle That is all great but how does that throw everything Spider-man has done out of window?erm If we're talking feats Spider-man has some that would put him above 30 tons with ease, speed feats beyond anything Beast's ever done and that's classic Spider-man. As for defeating villains, so that guy beat x-men, ok. You think SM's never fought and defeated foes that are even more dangerous than that?

Battlehammer
He decapitated and stabbed her. It was not enough, though.
it put her down for a bit which is enough for a KO on the boards. anyways my point is it not nearly as impressive as people make it out to be.

carver9
When? Their fight in Astonishing ended in a stalemate, didn't it?

Well I seen it kind of in beast favor. Wolverine looked kind of helpless if you ask me.

StiltmanFTW
Well I seen it kind of in beast favor. Wolverine looked kind of helpless if you ask me.

Logan had him at the clawpoint... and so did Beast. Who would recover first?

carver9
Logan had him at the clawpoint... and so did Beast. Who would recover first?

Beast is stronger and would have gotten his attack in first and we have yet to see a limit on his healing factor; we dont know the extinct yet.

Battlehammer
Wolverine got owned by danger along with the rest of the xmen and guess what, wolverine got owned by beast.

The first time, but they fought again and he fought orb at the same time. looks like someone has not done there homework.

beast never owned wolverine and wolveriens dropped him in one pannel before.

Its pointless for me to debate with you if you dont know anything about current beast. I cant believe you just sat here and said that current beast doesnt have berserk rages when this is something that he's trying to cure. He went into a berserk rage fighting danger. confused

oh I know everything there is to know about beast pretty much, and you are vastly overrating him based on nothing but the fact he ahd a secondary mutantion.

No it not berserker rages it ferral ones. Berserker is completely different. Wolverine berserker rage he maintains his intelegents beast does not

Beast is a 35 tonner, hell I actually think he's higher, in the 60 ton class, will prove when I leave work.
He not at all, and your not gunna find any evidence from comics that proves you right either.

beast uses to be 75 tonner before the secondary mutation thing ever came out, but then they desided to put him back to his normal levels after few issues.

StiltmanFTW
Beast is stronger and would have gotten his attack in first and we have yet to see a limit on his healing factor; we dont know the extinct yet.

They'd attack almost simultaneously, they were that close.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Wolverine was clearly holding back. When he was mind-controlled and injured, he one-shotted Beast.

Battlehammer
I'm talking about previous beast not current one since the current on posses a healing factor. You said that beast doesnt have any upgrades but his senses ( the ones that has been stated as being like wolverines) along with his healing factor is a upgrade.

No I said he dident have any upgrades to his strength or speed.

his senses were stated as 10 times better then a humans.

he has shown almost zero healing factor feats.

Battlehammer

you keep vastly overestimating his abilites. He has yet to show any real healing factor feats, to assume that it is in some way strong is assurd.

Starscream M

also wolverine did the same thing and fought orb and her at the same time. why do you bring Wolverine into everything? confused

Battlehammer
They'd attack almost simultaneously, they were that close.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Wolverine was clearly holding back. When he was mind-controlled and injured, he one-shotted Beast.
yes and it was written by whedon.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
why do you bring Wolverine into everything? confused
shut up.

I brought him up because carver was making beast beating danger far better then it was. Wolverine has also foughten danger and some one elses tooling on them showing that danger is not nearly as good as people like to pretend.

SamZED
why do you bring Wolverine into everything? confused I think Carver brought it up first as a "proof" that Beast is superior or something...

Starscream M
shut up.

I brought him up because carver was making beast beating danger far better then it was. Wolverine has also foughten danger and some one elses tooling on them showing that danger is not nearly as good as people like to pretend. how so? wolverine is a very impressive fighter...if beast did something wolverine did, that only strengthens beast's rating, not weaken it

carver9
you keep vastly overestimating his abilites. He has yet to show any real healing factor feats, to assume that it is in some way strong is assurd.

Thats why i simply said, we dont know the extent of his healing factor. He has one but we dont know its limit. confused

Battlehammer
how so? wolverine is a very impressive fighter...if beast did something wolverine did, that only strengthens beast's rating, not weaken it
wolverine was fighting two people at onces.

also he was trying the say beast beat danger who beat the entire x-men which is more impressive then what spiderman has ever done. but it not nearly as impressive, when danger faught wolverien again just him and she had help and she was losing.

Battlehammer
Thats why i simply said, we dont know the extent of his healing factor. He has one but we dont know its limit. confused
yes but you implied it be a factor in this fight which it wont. actaully we know it aint that good, he took one punch from hulk and he was out for a long time

Starscream M
wolverine was fighting two people at onces.

also he was trying the say beast beat danger who beat the entire x-men which is more impressive then what spiderman has ever done. but it not nearly as impressive, when danger faught wolverien again just him and she had help and she was losing. but team busters often job when fighting individuals though

carver9
yes but you implied it be a factor in this fight which it wont. actaully we know it aint that good, he took one punch from hulk and he was out for a long time

He doesnt share that amazing adamantium bone that wolverine has and wasnt that WWH?

Battlehammer
but team busters often job when fighting individuals though
it the other way around. Teams jobb fighting lone people.

Battlehammer
He doesnt share that amazing adamantium bone that wolverine has and wasnt that WWH?
yes so? not having adamatium doesent change the fact he coudlent heal fast at all he was out cold, actually if not mistaken he had to be heal by some one

Scoobless
Any scans to back up these claims about Beast?

StiltmanFTW
Beast's HF is not that bad. He's healed the damage inflicted by the adamantium claws.

But yeah, he needs more feats.

carver9
yes so? not having adamatium doesent change the fact he coudlent heal fast at all he was out cold, actually if not mistaken he had to be heal by some one

So if cap had a healing factor like wolverine without the adamantium, could he withstand a punch from WWH? confused

Wolverine got rocked by 6 punches from wwh and then healed and got one shotted by wwh; adamantium wa sthe key factor because without it, wolverine would have been just like beast

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Any scans to back up these claims about Beast?

you talking to me or carver?

Battlehammer
Beast's HF is not that bad. He's healed the damage inflicted by the adamantium claws.

But yeah, he needs more feats.

He never healed stabb wounds from adamatium claws.

Scoobless
you talking to me or carver?

To anyone that has them (cos I haven't seen them)

Also, I'd like to see what this refers to:

Battlehammer
So if cap had a healing factor like wolverine without the adamantium, could he withstand a punch from WWH? confused

Wolverine got rocked by 6 punches from wwh and then healed and got one shotted by wwh; adamantium wa sthe key factor because without it, wolverine would have been just like beast
yes, and he sure as shit wouldent need some one to heal him. Hell x-23 with stood the hit from hulk and she dont ahve adamatium bones.

The only reason he got rocked was becauses they were repeated shots to the head, which is what hulk stated as he did it and still wolverine heal enough to get back up to try and stop hulk again, beast was lying on the ground having to be heal by foley and still he was KOed.

you keep vastly overestimating beast, and now your trying to pretend he ahs a wolveirne level HF it laughable

StiltmanFTW
He never healed stabb wounds from adamatium claws.

EOTS... Astonishing...

Battlehammer
To anyone that has them (cos I haven't seen them)

Also, I'd like to see what this refers to:
He doesent have any. It a bunch of speculating based off beast havign a secondary mutantion. There no evidences to support carver though.

carver9
yes, and he sure as shit wouldent need some one to heal him. Hell x-23 with stood the hit from hulk and she dont ahve adamatium bones.

The only reason he got rocked was becauses they were repeated shots to the head, which is what hulk stated as he did it and still wolverine heal enough to get back up to try and stop hulk again, beast was lying on the ground having to be heal by foley and still he was KOed.

you keep vastly overestimating beast, and now your trying to pretend he ahs a wolveirne level HF it laughable

I know that he doesnt have a wolverine healing factor but being one shotted by WWH is something you shouldnt have brought up.

Battlehammer
EOTS... Astonishing...

In eots I dont even tink he did stabb him I think he knock him out with the shoulder check to be honest. Nor did it show beast after the fact healing or healed.

astonishing x-men? wolverine never stabbed him not even onces.

Battlehammer
I know that he doesnt have a wolverine healing factor but being one shotted by WWH is something you shouldnt have brought up.
actaulyl it is. Ypur trying to pretend his healing factors so good and he so upgraded, when the fact is he not. His healing factor sucks it wont help him for shit in this fight. He has not strength feats or speed feats as his current self that are better then before, quite frankly your hyping nothing.

StiltmanFTW
In eots I dont even tink he did stabb him I think he knock him out with the shoulder check to be honest. Nor did it show beast after the fact healing or healed.

astonishing x-men? wolverine never stabbed him not even onces.

I think that 99% people here would agree that Logan stabbed him.

It happened off-panel. When they were mindfcked by Nova.

Battlehammer
I think that 99% people here would agree that Logan stabbed him.

It happened off-panel. When they were mindfcked by Nova.
they dident fight when they were mind ****ed, wolverine ran away and beast was a beast.

also off pannel come on man.

There is no evdiences that beats cna take a stabb and keep fighting due to a ehaling factor

StiltmanFTW
they dident fight when they were mind ****ed, wolverine ran away and beast was a beast.

also off pannel come on man.

There is no evdiences that beats cna take a stabb and keep fighting due to a ehaling factor

Beast was going to eat his whole leg, James panicked and the claws popped out... later he said that he'd stabbed Beast and then McCoy ran away. Sorry, I don't have the scans right now.

I never said that. In fact he can't.

Battlehammer
Beast was going to eat his whole leg, James panicked and the claws popped out... later he said that he'd stabbed Beast and then McCoy ran away. Sorry, I don't have the scans right now.

I never said that. In fact he can't.

oh then never mind, that been my arguement is that beats has yet to show a healing factor that would matter in a fight.

Kaos sebaceous
Mostly everything stated about beast in this thread is highly exaggerated im pretty sure he can lift like 25 tons now and he can run about 40 miles an hour....and he has the slightest healing factor

Either way i think he can stick it to spiderman 5/10

Kris Blaze
Best healed being cut by Wolverine in "The hunted"

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Best healed being cut by Wolverine in "The hunted"

Word?....about how long did it take

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Word?....about how long did it take

No idea.

Wolverine cut him, Beast pretended to go unconscious but turned out to be joking on the next page. Then he mentions healing twice as fast as humans, and this was ape-beast.

Kaos sebaceous
No idea.

Wolverine cut him, Beast pretended to go unconscious but turned out to be joking on the next page. Then he mentions healing twice as fast as humans, and this was ape-beast.

Hmmm... i thought beast got the HF only recently

namorsubby
beast loses

Battlehammer
No idea.

it was a superficial cut.

Tha C-Master
We have some bona fide Spiderman haters in these threads lately, he for some reason can't beat Beast, Cap, DD, or Logan ever. Apparently he's "been owned constantly" by these fighters, I'm almost ready to do a Battlezone with some of these liars on here and see where these mysterious scans are, but I'm sure I won't find them. He has beaten far more menacing people than Beast, to say he loses the majority is simply an insult and ignorance on behalf of the thread.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
We have some bona fide Spiderman haters in these threads lately, he for some reason can't beat Beast, Cap, DD, or Logan ever. Apparently he's "been owned constantly" by these fighters, I'm almost ready to do a Battlezone with some of these liars on here and see where these mysterious scans are, but I'm sure I won't find them. He has beaten far more menacing people than Beast, to say he loses the majority is simply an insult and ignorance on behalf of the thread.

Yeah, a lot of the younger readers don't like him because he isn't as "edgy" as some of the anti-hero characters who kill 20 people every other issue.

erm

(says the guy with the Deadpool sig)

whistling

Kris Blaze

Chill the fudge out man.

A kick from Beast should be strong enough to knock out -anyone- with durability around Spider-man's level. A kick from Beast to the head should give Wolverine a decent time-out.

Scoobless
Chill the fudge out man.

A kick from Beast should be strong enough to knock out -anyone- with durability around Spider-man's level. A kick from Beast to the head should give Wolverine a decent time-out.

Scans of any uber-kicks?

Juk3n
Scans of any uber-kicks?

Scans of Batman wiping his OWN arse. Scans, or he can't do it.

Just sayin'.

Battlehammer
Chill the fudge out man.

yes I agree the c-master needs to chill out a bit, sinces ther efar more hater of other characters then spiderman. hell ahardly anyone hates spiderman.

now as for the next part you have got to be kidding me.

Kris Blaze
Scans of any uber-kicks?

You need scans of him kicking?

I think the most recent mentions of how strong his kicks are, is the fight against Danger in Astonishing X-men.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Juk3n
Scans of Batman wiping his OWN arse. Scans, or he can't do it.

Just sayin'.

Yes, because that would be a stupendous feat beyond the abilities of the average man ... unlike Beast being able to knock out Spider-Man with a single kick.

Not specifically, though scans of any of the claims being made would be nice ... especially this one:

Kris Blaze
Why would I post scans to support Carver's ludicrous claim?

Beast's strength lies in his legs, this everybody knows....

Battlehammer

I think the most recent mentions of how strong his kicks are, is the fight against Danger in Astonishing X-men.
he beats her with his claws and bites, not from his kicks. also logan kicked dangers head off if not mistaken........

yes we want scans the prove a single kick could put spiderman out....let a lone wolverine...which was a rediculous statement.

Scoobless
Beast's strength lies in his legs, this everybody knows....

Pretty much everyone's strength is greater in their legs than their arms, I'd like to establish what sort of limitations Beast works under.

StiltmanFTW
also logan kicked dangers head off if not mistaken........

He didn't. He decapitated her and then kicked the head so it could hit Ord.

Kris Blaze
Pretty much everyone's strength is greater in their legs than their arms, I'd like to establish what sort of limitations Beast works under.

Fair enough, I'll see if I can dig up some random X-men scans where Beast displays anything noteworthy.

Battlehammer
Fair enough, I'll see if I can dig up some random X-men scans where Beast displays anything noteworthy.
make sure, you show current scans, becuases there was a time he recieved upgrade to 75 tons, but that was later changed back to 2 tonish

Kris Blaze
I was thinking of this as far as danger went

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Untitled-Scanned-09.jpg

Battlehammer
1500 bounds...........is suposes to KO spiderman and wolverine? what?

Marvelknight
Spider-Man in round 1, 6/10.

Spider-Man in round 2, I'd say 8/10.

Tha C-Master
Chill the fudge out man.

A kick from Beast should be strong enough to knock out -anyone- with durability around Spider-man's level. A kick from Beast to the head should give Wolverine a decent time-out. I'm fine lol, it's really old with the MA fans supporters trying to make a character drop a whole bunch of levels with some stupid scans, Spiderman could get ko'ed by beast (not likely). I see when I left many of these stupid claims surfaced, stupidity annoys me.

Spiderman isn't hated like "oh he sucks", he's just downgraded by MA fanboys, particularly one. Any thread with people arguing against Spiderman have a tendency to love MA characters. Spiderman is quite underrated in these threads sometimes considering what he's done. I blame that on certain "myths" around the board. Scoobless is right on track.

namorsubby
beast loses

Battlehammer
oh please spiderman is far from down graded on the boards.

Tha C-Master
oh please spiderman is far from down graded on the boards. Actually he is seeing this thread and other dumb ones like it. It ain't all about the Logan characters, though certain members caused a lot of that. erm

Battlehammer
I think you think spidermans a lot better then he is, to be honest.

but yes this thread is stupid, but that due to beast hype. Based on feats beats is terriable.

and many many many many characters see far more threads like this then spiderman.

I am jsut thank full metalmax aint here.

Tha C-Master

but yes this thread is stupid, but that due to beast hype. Based on feats beats is terriable.

and many many many many characters see far more threads like this then spiderman.

I am jsut thank full metalmax aint here. No not really, I'm not really seen arguing him on crazy threads. I think the forum knows about you and Wolverine. And how you argue him on the boards, or Spiderman on the boards. Just because I don't think he will get "pwnzored" by every lower level character (since he hasn't) doesn't mean I think he is better than he is. If I wanted to do that I'd use more ridiculous showings, but I don't do that because I'm fair, much fairer than anyone else who has argued these threads through the years with him in it.

I mean look at the threads. Wolverine vs Gamora, Herc, Aries, or even a handful of MA's simultaneously and he wins.

Spiderman can't beat Beast though? Other ridiculous threads like this don't last long. The same 3 people in every thread and they wonder why people get tired of Wolverine threads, that is why.

Battlehammer
No not really, I'm not really seen arguing him on crazy threads. I think the forum knows about you and Wolverine. And how you argue him on the boards, or Spiderman on the boards. Just because I don't think he will get "pwnzored" by every lower level character (since he hasn't) doesn't mean I think he is better than he is. If I wanted to do that I'd use more ridiculous showings, but I don't do that because I'm fair, much fairer than anyone else who has argued these threads through the years with him in it.

I mean look at the threads. Wolverine vs Gamora, Herc, Aries, or even a handful of MA's and he wins.

Spiderman can't beat Beast though? Other ridiculous threads like this don't last long. The same 3 people in every thread and they wonder why people get tired of Wolverine threads, that is why.
little defnesive I see. no you jsut think spiderman beats wolverine, capt and black panther what was it 9/10 at the same time.

How I argue spiderman again? seeing as how I think he beat every street level guy inclduing capt balck panther ect. Never onces stated other wises, people/ your self think I believe they win, becuase I personly like debating for the under dog, but I dont think any of them can take a majority from spiderman. Hell I dont even think wolverine takes the majority, I persoanlly think wolverine and spiderman 6/10 either way depending on the scenerio. wood favor wolverines a city spiderman ect. People jump to conclusions your self included far toe asily. More people may want to look at bada profile were the are quotes of mine stating as much.

Oh pleases spiderman had pl;enty of threads were it was him vs a handful of MA's and you yourself stated spider wins amougn metal max and others.

wolverine vs gamora no one with any senses about gamora is argueing wolverine wins. Maybe carver, hell I havent even looked in the thread. Ares? have you looked at ares feats? clearly not becuases if you did you know he not that impressive, just becuases one has the title of god does not make them uber, which good dela of this baord including your self it seems needs to learn.

oh so now becuase there one shitty thread with spiderman in it, your annoyed? please you know how many wolverien threads there have been wer ehe clearly wins and yet I have a bunch of idiots like metalmax saying he loses and would get stomp in skill by plsoke..........

carver and idiot and if you took a look you see I back spiderman the entire thread, take a gander I am the one who stated beast is not impressive and that carver hyped him up.

namorsubby

..........lol

Battlehammer
little defnesive I see. no you jsut think spiderman beats wolverine, capt and black panther what was it 9/10 at the same time.

How I argue spiderman again? seeing as how I think he beat every street level guy inclduing capt balck panther ect. Never onces stated other wises, people/ your self think I believe they win, becuase I personly like debating for the under dog, but I dont think any of them can take a majority from spiderman. Hell I dont even think wolverine takes the majority, I persoanlly think wolverine and spiderman 6/10 either way depending on the scenerio. wood favor wolverines a city spiderman ect. People jump to conclusions your self included far toe asily. More people may want to look at bada profile were the are quotes of mine stating as much.

Oh pleases spiderman had pl;enty of threads were it was him vs a handful of MA's and you yourself stated spider wins amougn metal max and others.

wolverine vs gamora no one with any senses about gamora is argueing wolverine wins. Maybe carver, hell I havent even looked in the thread. Ares? have you looked at ares feats? clearly not becuases if you did you know he not that impressive, just becuases one has the title of god does not make them uber, which good dela of this baord including your self it seems needs to learn.

oh so now becuase there one shitty thread with spiderman in it, your annoyed? please you know how many wolverien threads there have been wer ehe clearly wins and yet I have a bunch of idiots like metalmax saying he loses and would get stomp in skill by plsoke..........

carver and idiot and if you took a look you see I back spiderman the entire thread, take a gander I am the one who stated beast is not impressive and that carver hyped him up.

namorsubby
was i just handed a recycled quote? come on, I deserve better than that.lol

i'm just saying,you don't think that you telling someone that they think a character is better than they are is a little.........well, you know.

Scoobless
Originally posted by namorsubby
was i just handed a recycled quote? come on, I deserve better than that.lol

He just posted that again because he didn't want his work lost to the black hole of obscurity that lives at the bottom of each page.

stick out tongue

Tha C-Master

Tha C-Master
Never onces stated other wises, people/ your self think I believe they win, becuase I personly like debating for the under dog, but I dont think any of them can take a majority from spiderman. You do try to downplay him on threads quite a bit though.
Hell I dont even think wolverine takes the majority, I persoanlly think wolverine and spiderman 6/10 either way depending on the scenerio. wood favor wolverines a city spiderman ect. People jump to conclusions your self included far toe asily.

Never onces stated other wises, people/ your self think I believe they win, becuase I personly like debating for the under dog, but I dont think any of them can take a majority from spiderman. You do try to downplay him on threads quite a bit though.
Hell I dont even think wolverine takes the majority, I persoanlly think wolverine and spiderman 6/10 either way depending on the scenerio. wood favor wolverines a city spiderman ect. People jump to conclusions your self included far toe asily.
More people may want to look at bada profile were the are quotes of mine stating as much. I already read that opinion. Like I said you have gotten better in some instances, but not as much in others. Kinda like saying fresh crap is better smelling than crap in a jar for a month. Not all of that. You're the one jumping to conclusions.

Oh pleases spiderman had pl;enty of threads were it was him vs a handful of MA's and you yourself stated spider wins amougn metal max and others. Where are these several threads that I've done this in. I only remember the trio thread, and that was with stipulations, but remind me the others and post them please, I know I won't see them because they aren't there. I can't speak on others, but I haven't seen very many of these threads to begin with. Not as bad as Wolverine vs 6 MA's though, like I read before.

wolverine vs gamora no one with any senses about gamora is argueing wolverine wins. Maybe carver, hell I havent even looked in the thread.
Why must you continue to lie to me man? I must have been wrong to consider what you say. erm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=431933&pagenumber=2
Same old supporters as always, and even if they don't directly say "he wins", they'll still argue SOMETHING, and that's what people are talking about.

Ares? have you looked at ares feats? clearly not becuases if you did you know he not that impressive, just becuases one has the title of god does not make them uber, which good dela of this baord including your self it seems needs to learn. Um no, I understand that quite well arguing in MK vs SF. He hasn't been nearly as established as someone like Wolverine and you know that.

oh so now becuase there one shitty thread with spiderman in it, your annoyed? please you know how many wolverien threads there have been wer ehe clearly wins and yet I have a bunch of idiots like metalmax saying he loses and would get stomp in skill by plsoke.......... This is what I mean by the martyrdom. Let's face it, every character has their up and down t hreads and lovers and haters. I just have a problem with consistently stupid comments, regardless of character or subject, not to mention lies. Stupidity annoys me.
Wolverine super fans like yourself argue him in every thread and drag it on to oblivion, Metmanx was a cool guy and even if you didn't agree with him it doesn't make him an idiot. And no offense, if you are going to call someone that, you should at least form your sentences properly dude.
Psylocke has other powers though, which makes sense, now if it were Jubilee vs Wolveriine h2h that'd be different.

Barrages of dumb long lasting Wolverine threads:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=325726&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364596&perpage=40&highlight=metallo+forumid%3A77&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30968&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427439&highlight=title%3A%28Spiderman+vs%29 Notice the difference in the length between Spiderman and Colossus and Wolverine and Colossus.
One of my favorites.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=381398&pagenumber=1

carver and idiot and if you took a look you see I back spiderman the entire thread, take a gander I am the one who stated beast is not impressive and that carver hyped him up. I saw that, but that isn't my point. I know full well how carver is. But still. In the future consider what you say before you say it, thanks.More people may want to look at bada profile were the are quotes of mine stating as much. I already read that opinion. Like I said you have gotten better in some instances, but not as much in others. Kinda like saying fresh crap is better smelling than crap in a jar for a month. Not all of that. You're the one jumping to conclusions.

Oh pleases spiderman had pl;enty of threads were it was him vs a handful of MA's and you yourself stated spider wins amougn metal max and others. Where are these several threads that I've done this in. I only remember the trio thread, and that was with stipulations, but remind me the others and post them please, I know I won't see them because they aren't there. I can't speak on others, but I haven't seen very many of these threads to begin with. Not as bad as Wolverine vs 6 MA's though, like I read before.

wolverine vs gamora no one with any senses about gamora is argueing wolverine wins. Maybe carver, hell I havent even looked in the thread.
Why must you continue to lie to me man? I must have been wrong to consider what you say. erm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=431933&pagenumber=2
Same old supporters as always, and even if they don't directly say "he wins", they'll still argue SOMETHING, and that's what people are talking about.

Ares? have you looked at ares feats? clearly not becuases if you did you know he not that impressive, just becuases one has the title of god does not make them uber, which good dela of this baord including your self it seems needs to learn. Um no, I understand that quite well arguing in MK vs SF. He hasn't been nearly as established as someone like Wolverine and you know that.

oh so now becuase there one shitty thread with spiderman in it, your annoyed? please you know how many wolverien threads there have been wer ehe clearly wins and yet I have a bunch of idiots like metalmax saying he loses and would get stomp in skill by plsoke.......... This is what I mean by the martyrdom. Let's face it, every character has their up and down t hreads and lovers and haters. I just have a problem with consistently stupid comments, regardless of character or subject, not to mention lies. Stupidity annoys me.
Wolverine super fans like yourself argue him in every thread and drag it on to oblivion, Metmanx was a cool guy and even if you didn't agree with him it doesn't make him an idiot. And no offense, if you are going to call someone that, you should at least form your sentences properly dude.
Psylocke has other powers though, which makes sense, now if it were Jubilee vs Wolveriine h2h that'd be different.

Barrages of dumb long lasting Wolverine threads:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=325726&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364596&perpage=40&highlight=metallo+forumid%3A77&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30968&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427439&highlight=title%3A%28Spiderman+vs%29 Notice the difference in the length between Spiderman and Colossus and Wolverine and Colossus.
One of my favorites.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=381398&pagenumber=1

carver and idiot and if you took a look you see I back spiderman the entire thread, take a gander I am the one who stated beast is not impressive and that carver hyped him up. I saw that, but that isn't my point. I know full well how carver is. But still. In the future consider what you say before you say it, thanks.

SamZED
Hell I dont even think wolverine takes the majority, I persoanlly think wolverine and spiderman 6/10 either way depending on the scenerio. wood favor wolverines a city spiderman ect. QFT I think so too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.