Wolverine vs Wonder Woman (with twist).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
Had a talk with Raoul about this last night briefly, so I'm curious. Here's the stip. Wolverine and Wonder Woman have fights in 3 different scenarios.

1. They fight in the sky, with Wolverine able to fly and maneuver like Wonder Woman. Same FLYING speed, but with his other normal abilities.

2. They fight in an arena, with Wolverine having Wonder Woman's ground speed, no flying.

3. They fight in a field, with Wonder Woman having Wolverine's ground speed, no flying.

Who wins these matches, they are both completely berserk and willing to kill. Wonder Woman has no other equipment than her bracers.

namorsubby
WW gets no ability worth getting here......wolverine FTM all matches

Tha C-Master
He can fly like her, but he doesn't have the reflexes of WW, so I don't know...

Starscream M
1. WW
2. Wolverine
3. Wolverine

Tha C-Master
So you think her advantage in flying gives her the win on the first, but not on the ground?

Tazer
Yo.

coin-flip in all 3

Tazer

jalek moye
Wonderwoman she has the reflxes to block every claw strike with her bracers and the strength to put him down extremly fast.

carver9
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
So you think her advantage in flying gives her the win on the first, but not on the ground?

Couldnt have said it better.

chomperx9
ww wins all 3 matches just cause she cant fly doesnt mean she doesnt have her super strength

carver9
Originally posted by chomperx9
ww wins all 3 matches just cause she cant fly doesnt mean she doesnt have her super strength

HHHMM, so every encounter that wolverine has been in with people that has amazing strength, he should have lost. Didnt know that.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
HHHMM, so every encounter that wolverine has been in with people that has amazing strength, he should have lost. Didnt know that.

Wonder woman will knock him out with strength

shes stronger then the ones he has beat

chomperx9
HHHMM, so every encounter that wolverine has been in with people that has amazing strength, he should have lost. Didnt know that. well ask yourself did really make any sense him taking out hulk ?

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wonder woman will knock him out with strength

shes stronger then the ones he has beat

Gladiator, hulk, wendigo, wwh, and the juggernaut are strong but wolverine has done good taking there punches, so whats your point?

carver9
Originally posted by chomperx9
well ask yourself did really make any sense him taking out hulk ?

wonder woman aint the hulk. Hulk has one of the best healing factor in comics and can afford to be stabbed whereas the same cant be said for her.

jalek moye
Gladiator, hulk, wendigo, wwh, and the juggernaut are strong but wolverine has done good taking there punches, so whats your point?
he didn't beat Glads, juggernuat, sentry, or wwhulk.

like i said he hasnt beaten anybody on her strength level which was a response u saying so he should lose to people that strrong. So yea he should and does

TricksterPriest
She outskills him ftw.

Starscream M

like i said he hasnt beaten anybody on her strength level which was a response u saying so he should lose to people that strrong. So yea he should and does Glads and Sentry can fly, WW can't according to the scenario

Juggernaut is invincible...WW is not

WWHulk is far beyond a flightless WW

Wolverine certainly can beat a flightless WW. The only reason Hulk wins is because he has an amazing HF, WW does not.

Raoul
1. Diana.
2. Diana.
3. Wolverine.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Starscream M
Glads and Sentry can fly, WW can't according to the scenario

Juggernaut is invincible...WW is not

WWHulk is far beyond a flightless WW

Wolverine certainly can beat a flightless WW. The only reason Hulk wins is because he has an amazing HF, WW does not.

she doesnt need a healing factor she can block every claw strike with her bracers.

and sentry kinda just beat his face in not fly away during the fight

Starscream M
she doesnt need a healing factor she can block every claw strike with her bracers.

and sentry kinda just beat his face in not fly away during the fight Sentry has a speed advantage against Logan though

Naija boy
Originally posted by Raoul
1. Diana.
2. Diana.
3. Wolverine.

Konton
Diana in all three IMO.

Uncle Moses
Wolverine would win all three to be quite honest.

He's got better durability and skill than Wonder Woman and would gut her like a damn clay fish.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
1. Diana.
2. Diana.
3. Wolverine.
Wurd.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Uncle Moses
Wolverine would win all three to be quite honest.

He's got better durability and skill than Wonder Woman and would gut her like a damn clay fish. You think Wolverine is more skilled than Wonder Woman? I'm just trying to make sure the idea of the thread, or the feel of it rather.

tkitna
Originally posted by Konton
Diana in all three IMO.

Me too.

Tha C-Master
You'd win all 3?

tkitna
Of course I would, but I was referring to my opinion being the same as konton's.

Wild Shadow
1. Logan
2. Logan
3. Logan

Uncle Moses
You think Wolverine is more skilled than Wonder Woman? I'm just trying to make sure the idea of the thread, or the feel of it rather.

Wolverine is easily more skilled than Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman's got B list skill at the very best, Wolverine's a bonafide A lister.

Tha C-Master
I thought Batman said she was the toughest fighter on the planet.

Even then she's had loads of experience, she also uses it very often.

Wild Shadow
and bats pretty much disrespected every MA fighter in DC when he said that. miffed

Raoul
wonder woman is generally considered to be one of the top fighters in dc, but she doesn't compete with the street levellers that often because of her other abilities.

Uncle Moses
Batman was just trying to get him some Clay tail when he said that.

Wonder Woman's fighting skills suck ass.

grimify
WW
WW
Wolverine

Tha C-Master
Lol I figured, without power she would probably be beaten by Batman in the comics. She's still good though. I don't know if I call what she did traditional "MA" anyways.

Raoul
Lol I figured, without power she would probably be beaten by Batman in the comics.

most people would. dur

HandOfFate
Unless Wonder Woman becomes completely powerless, she should win all 3 fights

I like Wolverine but he is highly outmatched here.

Strength, Speed, Skill and weapons give Wonder Woman the win IMHO

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

coin-flip in all 3

Tazer yeah that's what I say.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Unless Wonder Woman becomes completely powerless, she should win all 3 fights

I like Wolverine but he is highly outmatched here.

Strength, Speed, Skill and weapons give Wonder Woman the win IMHO Read the stipulations.

Tha C-Master
Big bump!!

Starscream M
1. WW
2. Wolverine
3. Wolverine

Zeuodin
If she still has her reflex speed, I don't see what's stopping her from Blocking every claw strike and just returning fire.

Tha C-Master
How many hits do you think it would take to out him?

Zeuodin
How many hits do you think it would take to out him?
One. Unlike the bruisers Wolverine fights, he never fights a skilled bruiser.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zeuodin
One. Unlike the bruisers Wolverine fights, he never fights a skilled bruiser. lol...you're so biased for wondy

Zeuodin
lol...you're so biased for wondy
No. I'm just into comics. You never see me saying silly Stuff like Wonder Woman beats Superman or Thor like some people have stated.

Tha C-Master
So who can ko Logan in one hit then with physical force Master Bruce?

Starscream M
So who can ko Logan in one hit then with physical force Master Bruce? I don't know, most heralds can't. seeing as how WWH (a toptier herald in terms of strength) needed 5 to 7 hits to scramble logan's noggin.

Starscream M
No. I'm just into comics. You never see me saying silly Stuff like Wonder Woman beats Superman or Thor like some people have stated. you obviously don't know much about wolverine or you wouldnt have claimed WW could KO him with one punch

Zeuodin
I don't know, most heralds can't. seeing as how WWH (a toptier herald in terms of strength) needed 5 to 7 hits to scramble logan's noggin. You would be Wrong. I believe most anyone in the Herald Tier can one shot Logan.

Starscream M
You would be Wrong. I believe most anyone in the Herald Tier can one shot Logan. yet evidence is more valuable than what you believe.

evidence shows that no herald can KO logan in one hit.

Zeuodin
you obviously don't know much about wolverine or you wouldnt have claimed WW could KO him with one punch
I know he's a normal guy who heals fast with an unbreakable skeleton. He gets cut by regular stuff. he gets hurt just like regular people. So what's stopping her from hitting him so hard that his brain hits his unbreakable skeleton and shakes him into a sleep?

Starscream M
I know he's a normal guy who heals fast with an unbreakable skeleton. He gets cut by regular stuff. he gets hurt just like regular people. So what's stopping her from hitting him so hard that his brain hits his unbreakable skeleton and shakes him into a sleep? when's the last time you read a wolverine comic? in the 1980s?

Tha C-Master
Wait what evidence? Most heralds don't just punch. Hulk has also Ko'ed Logan with a glancing blow. Thing has done it with ease as well.

Logically he is able to be ko'ed and these high end characters like Superman have high end feats as well that have better showings, like destroying a GL construct. So if you count their high end feats, it's still higher than Logan's high end feats.

Will it happen every time? Probably not. Comics are going to have the hero look good in any particular fight anyways. That isn't a factor here.

Battlehammer

no but he beat Ba'al, Thing, Namor, Tiger Shark, Hercules ect.

Battlehammer
Wait what evidence? Most heralds don't just punch. Hulk has also Ko'ed Logan with a glancing blow.
Prior to him being written with a healing factor. It was reconnt also several times and even took a shot prior to the glancing blow which is constantly ignore by people.

This also goes against the numerous times he taken hits from hulk dead on.

also during the time hulk did not posses a healing factor either and was simply invulnerable.
Thing has done it with ease as well.
Again prior to fatal attraction arc. Logan was already dazed from prior attack, and again goes against there other encounters and the vast majority of encounters with heavy hitters. That was even a low showing for him back then.

Battlehammer
I know he's a normal guy who heals fast with an unbreakable skeleton.
He a "normal guy" hahahahahaha. For starters he not even a human. I am also not talking about him being a mutant, he actually no from the same decedents as the vast majority of people on his earth. so much for him being a "normal guy". He also superhuman in every area/

he gets hurt just like regular people.

wrong he has enhanced durability. He far harder to hurt then regular people he posses magnitude durability.

So what's stopping her from hitting him so hard that his brain hits his unbreakable skeleton and shakes him into a sleep?
Because he consistently does not go to sleep when hit.

He taken shots from vast amount of heavy hitters and the majority of the time it take quite a few to put him down for any extend time.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He a "normal guy" hahahahahaha. For starters he not even a human. I am also not talking about him being a mutant, he actually no from the same decedents as the vast majority of people on his earth. so much for him being a "normal guy". He also superhuman in every area/

wrong he has enhanced durability. He far harder to hurt then regular people he posses magnitude durability.

Because he consistently does not go to sleep when hit.

He taken shots from vast amount of heavy hitters and the majority of the time it take quite a few to put him down for any extend time.
He's been cut by glass, bullets, knives, etc. He gets hurt like normal people. He just heals fast.

I'm saying that he is going to be KO'd by anyone that can Carry Planet destroying meteors with ease. Not just strength but pin point accuracy and top notch striking speed. He can't win won single fight.

Battlehammer
He's been cut by glass, bullets, knives, etc. He gets hurt like normal people. He just heals fast.

I'm saying that he is going to be KO'd by anyone that can Carry Planet destroying meteors with ease. Not just strength but pin point accuracy and top notch striking speed. He can't win won single fight.
Just becuase he not piercing proof does not make him normal human in durability. He has enhanced damage in blunt force trauma. This is a fact. It really not disputable dispite your ignorance. It been stated a number of times as part of his powers and was explain in the weapon x novel. Find it funny you say normal people, I mean I guess diana has normal people durability to then, she not bullet proof if I recall correctly which is why she delfects bullets

I not even saying he wins, I am correcting you on your ignorance.

yet WWH hulk, red, hulk sentry ect have all failed to KO him in a hit.

over all I agree with paul thoughts on the fights

Zeuodin
Just becuase he not piercing proof does not make him normal human in durability. He has enhanced damage in blunt force trauma. This is a fact. It really not disputable dispite your ignorance. It been stated a number of times as part of his powers and was explain in the weapon x novel. Find it funny you say normal people, I mean I guess diana has normal people durability to then, she not bullet proof if I recall correctly which is why she delfects bullets

I not even saying he wins, I am correcting you on your ignorance.

yet WWH hulk, red, hulk sentry ect have all failed to KO him in a hit.

over all I agree with paul thoughts on the fights
I read the forum rules. We kinda have to over look story. Of course those guys failed to KO him with one hit or it wouldn't have been a story. Now logan gets cut by glass and all manner of normal stuff. he's pretty normal to me.

Battlehammer
I read the forum rules. We kinda have to over look story. Of course those guys failed to KO him with one hit or it wouldn't have been a story.

No you clearly havent. He consistently fights and takes heavy hitters punches, it part of his character and has been since pretty much his creation.

Now logan gets cut by glass and all manner of normal stuff. he's pretty normal to me.

Wonder woman can be shot by bullets I gues she has normal human durability, as can ares I guess he also has normal human durability as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

that be becuase you clearly have little knowledge on his character.

Zeuodin
No you clearly havent. He consistently fights and takes heavy hitters punches, it part of his character and has been since pretty much his creation.

Wonder woman can be shot by bullets I gues she has normal human durability, as can ares I guess he also has normal human durability as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

that be becuase your ignorant of the character and have read one issue.......clearly
Wonder Woman has been shot by Bullets and they bounced off of her and caused her pain. That's not normal.

Wolverine has never fought a super fast, skilled warrior before. I bet if he fought say gladiator or someone like that, he'd be Ko'd with one punch.

Starscream M
Wonder Woman has been shot by Bullets and they bounced off of her and caused her pain. bullets hurt her yet she can take a nuke?

Zeuodin
bullets hurt her yet she can take a nuke?
It's comics. Thor has been hurt by a bullet but slapped around by celestials. It's all just comics.

Starscream M
It's comics. Thor has been hurt by a bullet but slapped around by celestials. It's all just comics. oh my god...you just shattered my world! I didn't realize it was just comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

my point is that you tried to use the nuke feat as a indicator of WW's durability when it was an absurdly high PIS feat

Battlehammer

Wolverine has never fought a super fast, skilled warrior before. I bet if he fought say gladiator or someone like that, he'd be Ko'd with one punch.

you be wrong.

They have fought and he failed to KO wolverine.

you might want to try reading his comics and the stipulation for the fights.

Kris Blaze
It's comics. Thor has been hurt by a bullet but slapped around by celestials. It's all just comics.
Don't recall him being hurt by bullets.

There's one Black Panther comic where he fought a regular human as well no expression

Zeuodin
oh my god...you just shattered my world! I didn't realize it was just comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

my point is that you tried to use the nuke feat as a indicator of WW's durability when it was an absurdly high PIS feat
No it isn't. It's happened in the Atom's book as well. She's also been in liquid Iron. She's survived reentry into the earth's atomosphere and fighting near the sun's surface. all of those involve extreme amounts of heat. So it's actually not an absurdly high PIS feat. It's just one of many.

Battlehammer
No it isn't. It's happened in the Atom's book as well. She's also been in liquid Iron. She's survived reentry into the earth's atomosphere and fighting near the sun's surface. all of those involve extreme amounts of heat. So it's actually not an absurdly high PIS feat. It's just one of many.

and yet wolverien has been hit by all sorts of heavy hitters and has proven time and again to not be KO

except you are willing to say wonderwoman will KO him in a hit? double standard much.

all of the things you have just said wolverine has done........

Tha C-Master
Prior to him being written with a healing factor. It was reconnt also several times and even took a shot prior to the glancing blow which is constantly ignore by people.

This also goes against the numerous times he taken hits from hulk dead on.

also during the time hulk did not posses a healing factor either and was simply invulnerable.

Again prior to fatal attraction arc. Logan was already dazed from prior attack, and again goes against there other encounters and the vast majority of encounters with heavy hitters. That was even a low showing for him back then. My point exactly he has high and low showings regardless, he's not been hit over and over from Hulk and pummeled consistently it's usually one hit and then talking.

He gets hit by guys like Cap and DD and feels it, and by high hitters, so that would be unlogical to say nobody under hulk can hurt him because many have. Take WW and Supes high feats and they have the potential to KO him on the forum. They can wreck asteroids as well as Hulk, Wolverine isn't more durable than those.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman should be capable of taking nukes that isn't PIS

Battlehammer
My point exactly he has high and low showings regardless, he's not been hit over and over from Hulk and pummeled consistently it's usually one hit and then talking.

Except the showing your talking about arnt even low showings, one was reconnt and he did not even have some of his powers yet.

The other was prior to fatal atraction arc, he was already dazed and is boarder line pis.

He gets hit by guys like Cap and DD and feels it, and by high hitters, so that would be unlogical to say nobody under hulk can hurt him because many have.
When did I say they can't hurt him? actaully I never said anything of the sort..........

KO him on the other hand is unlikely unless he litterally sat there and let them. Capt has failed to even give wolverine pause with his strongest blows before.

They can wreck asteroids as well as Hulk, Wolverine isn't more durable than those.

He does not need to be, he heal so fast the damage done is healing as it happens. He has consistently taken shots from hulk and they have foughten 14 times. Numerous of these times he taken several shots, and kept getting back up for more.

He not getting KO in single shot from wonder woman or the hulk.

thats not to say wonder woman does not win however.

Tha C-Master
So you are saying he heals while the damage is done, is that possible. Once it's done it's done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.