Vega vs Nina Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Two of videogame's most memorable assassins go head-to-head in a battle to the finish.

Only the DOATEC ring is big enough for this clash of assassins. The arena is packed with fighters, the seats of honor are taken by General Bison and Heihachi Mishima.

"Representing Street Fighter," the announcer began, "by way of Spain...standing at six-feet-one, weighing in at 160 pounds...he is one-fourth of the Four Heavenly Kings of Shadaloo...he is the Spanish Ninja, Vega!"

Vega's Street Fighter 2 intro began to play as the self-proclaimed Spanish Ninja makes his appearance. He strides down the walkway and leaps into the ring, performing his win pose (the backflip and the raised fist).

"His opponent," the announcer continued, "From Tekken, hailing from Ireland...standing at five-feet-three, and weighing in at a svelte 108 pounds...the Blonde Bombshell...the Irish assassin, Nina Williams!"

Nina's Tekken 3 plays as Tekken's resident assassin makes her way to the ring, in her trademark catsuit and shades. She leaps into the ring and faces off against Vega.

The announcer wastes no time. "Get ready...FIGHT!"

Sado22
well, neither of them have any feats. so i'll just say Nina since she's got the perfect ass love

Ryo 666
Vega.

Sado22
based on what?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by I am who I am
...BLOODY HIGH CLAW!!! ftw.

maybe based on this. laughing

P.S : no offense for Ryo 666 and IAWIA.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm gonna say Balrog because he's like a ninja and he has a claw. And I know he'll enjoy the fight.

Wei Phoenix
I'm sure Nina has some feats in that game Death By Degrees.

Sado22
yeah in that she definitely does. she was going around breaking people's skulls and shattering their spleens and ribcages like she was whipping cream.

~Sado

Confrontation X
Gnt8jDl6xw0*waits for showings of F@ga*

Sado22
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
that equals VEGA PWNAGE right there. the babe pratically busted a dude's spleen, heart, lungs and ribcage with one move. going by her moves in this thing she'll even pwn Vega.

*gets popcorns, sits down with Confrontation X and waits for the Vega supporters to actually come up with a feat (but knows they cant)*

~Sado

toshin
Both are very quick. Vega is taller and have sharped claws but he is exclusively offensive whereas Nina is also an expert to counter and to take advantage of opponent energy. Then, Nina has lethal holds, she just have to grab him to dislocate every parts of his body.

SamZED
Or.. you know.. just kick him like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI-ose0TnZk&feature=related#t=2m02s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.