Shiva vs Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in an open football field.

1. shiva standard type weapons vs logan
2. purely H2H
3. H2H but logan loses the adamantium. No HF.
4. no Ada. but shiva gets two knives and logan his bone claws. No HF.

both fighters get 1 week to train in their MA fighting skills before facing EA other.

Darth Martin
1. Wolverine
2. Wolverine
3. Wolverine
4. Wolverine

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. Wolverine
2. Wolverine
3. Wolverine
4. Wolverine

agreed. Logan's HF gives him the advantage in all 4 scenarios.

The Pict
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

2. purely H2H
3. H2H but logan loses the adamantium.
4. no Ada. but shiva gets two knives and logan his bone claws

both fighters get 1 week to train in their MA fighting skills before facing EA other.

Take away Wolverine's HF to make it fair?

Wild Shadow
i zoned out on the last ones 3. and 4. no HF included. maybe a mod can correct it.

Raoul
done.

Darth Martin
1. Wolverine
2. Wolverine
3. Shiva
4. Shiva

Raoul

2. purely H2H

1. Logan.
2. Shiva.
3. Shiva.
4. Logan.

Bouboumaster
1- Wolverine
2- Wolverine
3- On paper, Wolverine should win but he usually fight like a retard, so Shiva
4- Wolverine

Konton
Logan
Logan
Shiva
Shiva

Enyalus
1) Wolverine.
2) Shiva.
3) Shiva.
4) Shiva.

Philosophía
^

Konton
Originally posted by Enyalus

2) Shiva.

Explain yourself.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
Explain yourself.
Pure H2H. Shiva's the more skilled of the two. Better than Batman in that department, per his own admission. Better than Wolverine, too.

Battlehammer
she not more skilled then wolverine and there no way in hell she beat him in h2h combat when he had a healing factor thats rediculous.

also Wolverine wins every match if he given ample time to get uses to not having a healing factor

Enyalus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
she not more skilled then wolverine and there no way in hell she beat him in h2h combat when he had a healing factor thats rediculous.
She can read every movement he'll make and put him down with pressure point and death point strikes. She's even got moves that sap the opponent's chi/energy when she hits you.

Battlehammer
She can read every movement he'll make and put him down with pressure point and death point strikes. She's even got moves that sap the opponent's chi/energy when she hits you.
Logan done the same thing, he taken out DD who does the same thing, he beaten x who deos it better and he taken physic down who highly trained and read his mind. Yet he beat them all. To say her ability to read moves will save her is wishful thinking. Hell dident that not even work on death stroke?

Logan shown to be immune to pressure points and death strikes.......so there goes that.

Logan does not rely on chi, like shang-chi does so he be quite alright.

Not lets ee, Logan has the experiences advantage, far more training, he beat some of the top fighters in the world and made them look stupid.......and he has such high damage soak he could literally let her hit him all day and he still be fine.

Enyalus
he beaten x who deos it better and he taken physic down who highly trained and read his mind.
lol. You really wanna use Mister X in your defense?

Hell dident that not even work on death stroke?
Because since Deathstroke uses 90% of his brain, he knew how to not giveaway his moves by controlling every movement his body made.

Logan shown to be immune to pressure points and death strikes.......so there goes that.
erm

Logan does not rely on chi, like shang-chi does so he be quite alright.
...Everyone has chi. No, Logan doesn't rely on it like amping such as Shang or IF do, but he still has it. And Shiva can drain it. Batgirl doesn't rely on chi either, but it didn't help her any.

he beat some of the top fighters in the world and made them look stupid.......
^ This is literally Shiva's raison d'etre. She's like Mister X - goes around the world killing the best martial artists just because she can.

Battlehammer

lol. You really wanna use Mister X in your defense?

Because since Deathstroke uses 90% of his brain, he knew how to not giveaway his moves by controlling every movement his body made.

erm

...Everyone has chi. No, Logan doesn't rely on it like amping such as Shang or IF do, but he still has it. And Shiva can drain it. Batgirl doesn't rely on chi either, but it didn't help her any.

^ This is literally Shiva's raison d'etre. She's like Mister X - goes around the world killing the best martial artists just because she can.
Why not he shiva, but awya better.

actaully humans uses 100% of there brain......he uses 10precent less......and it due to his speed. Also everyone can control ther ebody movements that does not even make senses.

Yes that awosome, ecpt you forget wolverine fights people liek omega red who drian yoru energy at crazy levels, shiva attacks would be a joke compred to that. If you think her using a little chi saping attack will KO him, you be quite wrong.

Mister X is shiva but far better. And Logan man handle him in there second and third fight.

oh yes wolverine is immune to nerve strikes, pressure points ect. would you like me to provide evidences? Because they have never worked on him, the closest they ever came was when wolveirne had an extremely weak healing factor and was poisoned and still it failed.

StiltmanFTW
oh yes wolverine is immune to nerve strikes, pressure points ect. would you like me to provide evidences? Because they have never worked on him, the closest they ever came was when wolveirne had an extremely weak healing factor and was poisoned and still it failed.

Blood Shadow nerve-struck Logan a few times and knocked him out. But that was before Fatal Attractions, too.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blood Shadow nerve-struck Logan a few times and knocked him out. But that was before Fatal Attractions, too.
what issue? I dont recall that at all.

shangin used nerve strikes on a poisoned wolverine and they dident work, also echo used them on wolverine and they dident work.

Konton
Why not he shiva, but awya better.

actaully humans uses 100% of there brain......he uses 10precent less......and it due to his speed. Also everyone can control ther ebody movements that does not even make senses.

Yes that awosome, ecpt you forget wolverine fights people liek omega red who drian yoru energy at crazy levels, shiva attacks would be a joke compred to that. If you think her using a little chi saping attack will KO him, you be quite wrong.

Mister X is shiva but far better. And Logan man handle him in there second and third fight.

Elektra already found a way around this. She just holds her blades inside his pressure points to lock him down.

Battlehammer
Elektra already found a way around this. She just holds her blades inside his pressure points to lock him down.
yea you coudl due that of courses you need wolverien who had 90% burns, and aboput 20 plus shield agents on top of wolverine holding him down long enough for you to stabb him there.

context pleases context please

StiltmanFTW
what issue? I dont recall that at all.

Marvel Comics Presents #133.

Only Echo fight should be taken into consideration 'cause that happened after the HF upgrade. Her attacks only made Wolverine angry...

Warrior18
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Wolverine
2- Wolverine
3- On paper, Wolverine should win but he usually fight like a retard, so Shiva
4- Wolverine

I agree.

Chopsum
1 wolverine
2 wolverine
3 shiva
4 shiva

supremthor
1 wolverine
2 wolverine
3 shiva
4 shiva

Konton
I've changed my mind.

1. Wolverine.
2. Shiva.
3. Shiva.
4. Shiva.

Battlehammer
lol so shiva some how going to beat an individual who has more training, vastly more experiences at least as kill, who stronger, more durable, likly faster, better reflexes and has enough damage soak to take repeated shots from wwh......and yet shiva going to beat him in h2h....yea that makes senses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man

2. purely H2H

1. Logan
2. Shiva
3. Shiva
4. Logan?

Konton
lol so shiva some how going to beat an individual who has more training, vastly more experiences at least as kill, who stronger, more durable, likly faster, better reflexes and has enough damage soak to take repeated shots from wwh......and yet shiva going to beat him in h2h....yea that makes senses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shiva will job him hardcore. Get over yourself and leave other people's opinions alone. It's like you dig as hard as you can for debates that no one really cares about.

Wild Shadow
1. logan
2. logan
3. possibly, maybe, maybe not...hmm..
4. logan

Prep-Man
I've changed my mind.

1. Wolverine.
2. Shiva.
3. Shiva.
4. Shiva.

what was the last one?

Enyalus
Could've just quoted me, Konton. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Shiva will job him hardcore. Get over yourself and leave other people's opinions alone. It's like you dig as hard as you can for debates that no one really cares about.

You just dont have any good reasoning and I like to know how some one comes to just an opinion, the only rational I can think of that your not picking who you believe wins due to anything but bias.

I mean come on now, this is pretty lopp sided. If he had no healing factor that be one thing, but with one he way to hard to put down, not to mention all his other clear adavntages like experiences, stamina, strength, durability ect.

Battlehammer
What I find funny is that wolverine fought several individuals who are/were shiva, but also so much more. Like rapture who had suit the amp all her stats I believe 10 fold, she also head crazy durability, her suit negated Logan senses and she was a telepath, she got dropped all the same. Then there mister x who shiva ecpt he has TP and his body automaticly blocks an attack by an opponent within a certain radius, and that only two examples of several.

Wild Shadow
some ppl here arent really giving reasons they are just picking out of favoritism.. i mean numerous ppl have broken their hands fighting logan and landing a punch hell sabretooth had his hand shatter when he punched logan in the jaw before. might also explain why sabretooth prefers slashing more then punching logan.

Prep-Man
shiva is a top tier class ma that has beaten and killed fighters with much more experience than her. so experience isn't really a factor. she can just read logan's movements and IMO is better ma than logan.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
shiva is a top tier class ma that has beaten and killed fighters with much more experience than her. so experience isn't really a factor. she can just read logan's movements and IMO is better ma than logan.

She hasent beaten some one with as much training nor expereinces as wolverine nor some one with his powerset and abilites.

Logan is also a top tier MA, you ahev take a look at the thread? She coudlent read DS movements and Logan can do things that make he vastly harder to read then DS to the point TP cant cant read him. She not a better MA. Logan punked shang-chi before, putt DD in a full nelson in 5 pannels, give capt america a blot clot, taken it to Ogun a man who is infact more skilled then shiva , taken it to stick ect.

He gone up against the best MA marvel has and proven to be ass good or better.

Prep-Man
she's beaten an elder with over a hundred years of training. and pretty easily at that,

Wild Shadow
logan has also beaten masters of the hand who are also over a hundred with mystical upgrades as well. including ogun who is hundreds of yrs older. logan himself is over a hundred with near that lvl of MA training with meta lvl stats and upgrades to his body.

Battlehammer
she's beaten an elder with over a hundred years of training. and pretty easily at that,

Logan has more then 100 years of experiences a lot more, then on top of that he has Ogun knowledge imparted to him, Ogun over 1000 years old.

and I bet this elder dident have nearly the trainers nor the type of experiences wolverine has gotten. Bet he was also a connon fodder. Logan and elektra stomp on the elder hand who were several thousand years old.

I bet the elder dident have wolverine power set either.

Prep-Man
the master was OVER a 100 +. It's not that big of a deal. she even killed him. I know logan is old, but experience isn't going to be a factor. It's logan's healing. because he isn't a better fighter than shiva, IMO.

Daredevil1

2. purely H2H

1Wolverine
2Wolverine
3Shiva
4Toss up.

Battlehammer
the master was OVER a 100 +. It's not that big of a deal. she even killed him. I know logan is old, but experience isn't going to be a factor. It's logan's healing. because he isn't a better fighter than shiva, IMO.
Logan is over 100 plus, on top of his experiences from Ogun who over 1000 years old.

experiences would help him, but your right it won't matter Logan damage soak is far to good.

shiva aint a better fighter then him thats for sure.

namorsubby
shiva has the skills.........but she's too physically inferior

Prep-Man
She's done fine against metas, so that won't be much of a factor, IMO. logan's healing is the key, IMO.

namorsubby

shiva aint a better fighter then him thats for sure. how so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.