Elektra (no TP) vs Wolverine (no HF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Elektra gets her sai. For the heck of it lets make them adamantium.
Wolverine has his adamantium claws.
No tp, no hf. They fight on a football field.
Fight to the death. Who takes it?

Konton
With adamantium said I think Elektra takes it 8/10.

occultdestroyer
They both die before the match even begins

Konton
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
They both die before the match even begins

confused

Wild Shadow
Mutual Ko if anything logan out last her before he dies by shear will power. 50/50

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Konton
confused
I mean, Wolverine dies before the match even starts stick out tongue

AlmightyKfish
Logan pops his claws and starts bleeding to death, Elektra stabs him in the gut for good measure.

SamZED
For the sake of the battle lets say Wolverine wont bleed when he pops his claws and just forget about the adamantium poisoning. I just wanna know who in your opinion would win this?

occultdestroyer
The Adamantium would literally rip through his muscles and sinew.

Impossible to have for anyone without ultra-fast HF.

Darth Martin
Logan bleeds to death.

grimify
Elektra, and without that much trouble.

Enyalus
Originally posted by grimify
Elektra, and without that much trouble.
^ This.

Deadpool absolutely owned Wolverine when his HF wasn't up to par, using H2H and his swords. Elektra would do it even harder.

Konton
Originally posted by Enyalus
^ This.

Deadpool absolutely owned Wolverine when his HF wasn't up to par, using H2H and his swords. Elektra would do it even harder.

So much for male dominance.

wink

Juk3n
In a fight against Elektra, his healing is his saving grace, as she can match him for just about any physical attribute, and not too shy of his skill level.

Id say Nachos for a good 7-8/

Battlehammer
^ This.

........Logna gutted DP and slahed him, then kicked him hard enough to almost break his neck if I recall correctly.......and the only reaosn DP stabbed wolverine was because his healign factor allow him to take the hitt which left wolverien open for attack........far from could evidences to uses and DP dident own anything he got one hit for 3 kill shots.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......and the only reaosn DP stabbed wolverine was because his healign factor allow him to take the hitt which left wolverien open for attack........
No. DP lured him into making somekind of ridiculous jump/leap to leave his chest exposed for DP's blades. DP even comments about how he can't believe Wolverine fell for that.

DP was also leaping around him looking more agile for a lot of the fight. DP took the hits because he knew he could. Elektra will fight much smarter, especially considering they've already met, and that was DP's first fight with Wolvie.

Battlehammer
No. DP lured him into making somekind of ridiculous jump/leap to leave his chest exposed for DP's blades. DP even comments about how he can't believe Wolverine fell for that.

DP was also leaping around him looking more agile for a lot of the fight. DP took the hits because he knew he could.

Rediculous jump? that work on anyone elses, DP healing factor saved his ass. That far from owning wolverien, wolverine was completely out fighting him and DP ambushed wolverine. DP one becauses of his healing factor not from any skill. That is terribale evidences to uses.

.......no DP tried to dodge and leap away, but got gutted and slashed. In no way did he look superior in melee fight, he one souly due to his healing factor which he even comments on. Hell when wolverine shows up later if not mistaken with a working healing factor dp almost shit shim self.

Enyalus
......no DP tried to dodge and leap away, but got gutted and slashed. In no way did he look superior in melee fight,
He got kicked in the face, intentionally, to lure Wolverine closer so he could stab him through the chest with his swords. He outright states that.

Wolverine's never 'completely out fought' DP before. Had the edge on him before, sure. But DP is no Elektra.

Battlehammer
He got kicked in the face, intentionally, to lure Wolverine closer so he could stab him through the chest with his swords. He outright states that.

Wolverine's never 'completely out fought' DP before. Had the edge on him before, sure. But DP is no Elektra.

DP dident want to get gutted and slahed, which is what happen prior to the kick. True he lured him in, becuases he was getting beat in the melee fight. also what happen when logan healign factor came back DP said something like "shit" and I recalling him admitting he was about to ge this ass kicked.

actaully wolverine out fought DP almost every single time. Using DP beating wolverine is terriable evidences when the only reaosn he won was becauses Logan did not have a workign healing factor and he did.

also in origins DP with prep and wolverine holding back, still DP got owned in the melee confrontations.

Enyalus
DP dident want to get gutted and slahed, which is what happen prior to the kick. True he lured him in, becuases he was getting beat in the melee fight. also what happen when logan healign factor came back DP said something like "shit" and I recalling him admitting he was about to ge this ass kicked.
DP was facing down Wolverine, Vanessa, and that other Weapon X dude. Soon as Wolverine entered into the equation, DP said screw this, tossed a grenade, and left. He didn't actually lose another confrontation with Wolverine.

actaully wolverine out fought DP almost every single time. Using DP beating wolverine is terriable evidences when the only reaosn he won was becauses Logan did not have a workign healing factor and he did.
facepalm He has no HF here. That's why I'm using it.

also in origins DP with prep and wolverine holding back, still DP got owned in the melee confrontations.
...No, he didn't. In fact, that was about the only thing that was close. Both took solid hits and DP even commented about his own H2H skill with respect to Wolverine.

Battlehammer

DP was facing down Wolverine, Vanessa, and that other Weapon X dude. Soon as Wolverine entered into the equation, DP said screw this, tossed a grenade, and left. He didn't actually lose another confrontation with Wolverine.

facepalm He has no HF here. That's why I'm using it.

...No, he didn't. In fact, that was about the only thing that was close. Both took solid hits and DP even commented about his own H2H skill with respect to Wolverine.

No he dident, but he did say something like he was screwed now that wolverines healing factor was working.

ecpt elektra does not have one either. Your using DP beating wolverine due to having a healing factor some how equates to elektra beating wolverine....it teriable abc logic.

No he dident, go re read the fight. Wolverine was beating him clrealy in the melee confrontation, hell there are times were wolverien dirrectly pull back his claws and punches or kicks DP instead of stabbing him through the head.

Enyalus
No he dident, but he did say something like he was screwed now that wolverines healing factor was working.
Deadpool said, And I quote, "You should've been dead!" And..."Just one word...grenade!"

That's it. And that was while he was facing Wolverine, Vanessa, and that other guy.

ecpt elektra does not have one either. Your using DP beating wolverine due to having a healing factor some how equates to elektra beating wolverine....it teriable abc logic.
She's got chi-related healing for one, and another thing like I already said, she's not going to take the hits because she's smarter than that and has already fought him. DP knew he could take Wolverine's shots. It was also his first time fighting him.

hell there are times were wolverien dirrectly pull back his claws and punches or kicks DP instead of stabbing him through the head.
And Deadpool was giving it right back, kicking and punching him in the face, etc.

Battlehammer

Deadpool said, And I quote, "You should've been dead!" And..."Just one word...grenade!"

That's it. And that was while he was facing Wolverine, Vanessa, and that other guy.

She's got chi-related healing for one, and another thing like I already said, she's not going to take the hits because she's smarter than that and has already fought him. DP knew he could take Wolverine's shots. It was also his first time fighting him.

And Deadpool was giving it right back, kicking and punching him in the face, etc.

though he said more, but I could be mistaken, I need to re read the issue.

elektra does not have anythign approachign a healing factor. No DP dident not take the hits on pruposes asside from the kick. You dont get it yoru using faulty logic. Becuases DP beat wolverine with out a healing factor then means elektra can. It awful logic which for some reaosn you seem not to understand why.

DP was getting hit more and made to look stupid, hell he had to resort to his prep through out the fight. He was getting smashed in the melee confrontation. Sad part is wolverine was holding back

Enyalus
Whatever.

Elektra wins because her MA is superior and without his HF he gets KTFO.

There. Much more sound logic.

Battlehammer
that I dont mind. Basing your reasonign off a fight when DP relied on his healing factor to win and that some how equates to elektra winning is retarded.

Battlehammer
This really depends on how much time wolverine has to train with out his healing factor

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
They both die before the match even begins confused ?!?

SamZED
Origins fight is a horrible example. C'mone Deadpool was hallucinating most of the time and he didn't really try to fight Wolverine h2h, more like set him up for the traps. There were two times during that battle when Deadpool actually wanted to fight h2h. First time before the car explosion. They traded equel amount of hits, then Deadpool stopped fighting in order to tell some stupid joke and set another trap. And the one before shooting Wolverine in the head which also seemed pretty equel to me. In fact if we're talking fighting skills ALL their fights seem pretty equel to me. And one dominates over another only if there's some kind of reason for that like a not working hf or a serious injury...

As for this fight, I believe that Wolverine's gonna take it more often than not. That is if he's not holding back.

Enyalus
Sam knows what he's talking about.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
Origins fight is a horrible example. C'mone Deadpool was hallucinating most of the time and he didn't really try to fight Wolverine h2h, more like set him up for the traps. There were two times during that battle when Deadpool actually wanted to fight h2h. First time before the car explosion. They traded equel amount of hits, then Deadpool stopped fighting in order to tell some stupid joke and set another trap. And the one before shooting Wolverine in the head which also seemed pretty equel to me. In fact if we're talking fighting skills ALL their fights seem pretty equel to me. And one dominates over another only if there's some kind of reason for that like a not working hf or a serious injury...

As for this fight, I believe that Wolverine's gonna take it more often than not. That is if he's not holding back.
They fought through out the issue in different spots in h2h and Logan always had the uper hand, helll after the first explosion they went melee Logan started wining deadpool through explosions. The entire time DP had to fall back on his prep to keep it on equal footing, hell there are quite a few times Logan pulled his claws back and punched deadpool whihc I rember think that odd, then it was revealed he wanted DP to win all a long, but had to make it convincing. Evevn with all that DP kept repeatedly coming up short in the melee exchanges, due to being less skilled. Oh and DP always hallucinating and being crazy, that hardly an excuses. Hell DP even said the onyl reason he fighting wolverine is that he crazy implying it was extremely bad idea to daken.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED

Way's Wolverine ain't at his best either.

Wild Shadow
sigh......... logan owned DP in their first fight he was better skilled then DP if it wasnt for DP's HF DP would have bn dead three ways from sunday in the first claw swipe that logan landed. you feel that you feel that in your gut?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sigh......... logan owned DP in their first fight he was better skilled then DP if it wasnt for DP's HF DP would have bn dead three ways from sunday in the first claw swipe that logan landed. you feel that you feel that in your gut?

That's part of the point.

Wolverine and Deadpool would be dead if it wasn't for their healing fator. It's in their fucing powerset, it's not a cheap trick, it's their god damned main power. You don't go crying "oh wolverine would be dead if it wasn't for that damn healing factor" because it's pretty damn obvious. Here's a news flash Steinberg, Deadpool has Deadpool's healing factor and he has it in every fukcing fight!

grimify
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's part of the point.

Wolverine and Deadpool would be dead if it wasn't for their healing fator. It's in their fucing powerset, it's not a cheap trick, it's their god damned main power. You don't go crying "oh wolverine would be dead if it wasn't for that damn healing factor" because it's pretty damn obvious. Here's a news flash Steinberg, Deadpool has Deadpool's healing factor and he has it in every fukcing fight!

I also find it funny that the Wolverine crew like to argue that Wolverine is skilled enough to not take those hits, but does because he knows his HF will take care of them.

But if Wolverine hits Deadpool, it's because Deadpool is not good enough to dodge, even though his HF can handle it easily.

Deadpool is at least equal to Wolverine's skill, if not better, when he's fighting seriously and not being psychotic. wink

Kris Blaze
I also find it funny that the Wolverine crew like to argue that Wolverine is skilled enough to not take those hits, but does because he knows his HF will take care of them.

But if Wolverine hits Deadpool, it's because Deadpool is not good enough to dodge, even though his HF can handle it easily.

Deadpool is at least equal to Wolverine's skill, if not better, when he's fighting seriously and not being psychotic. wink

Agreed.

Battlehammer

Here the differences, wolverine is not shown attempting to dodge, DP was and still got tagged. also no one ever said DP cant hit wolverine.

No he not, he does not nearly have the feats that wolveirne has, and even in there fights wolverine all most every time is shown superior fighter in melee combat. DP never serous, his is psychotic he cant shut it off he crazy, so I not sure what your even talking about becauses it not possiable. Also taskmaster sttaed that same crazyness is what makes him so effective, he so uinpredictable

SamZED
Sam knows what he's talking about.
thanks cool
They fought through out the issue in different spots in h2h and Logan always had the uper hand, helll after the first explosion they went melee Logan started wining deadpool through explosions. The entire time DP had to fall back on his prep to keep it on equal footing, hell there are quite a few times Logan pulled his claws back and punched deadpool whihc I rember think that odd, then it was revealed he wanted DP to win all a long, but had to make it convincing. Evevn with all that DP kept repeatedly coming up short in the melee exchanges, due to being less skilled. Oh and DP always hallucinating and being crazy, that hardly an excuses. Hell DP even said the onyl reason he fighting wolverine is that he crazy implying it was extremely bad idea to daken. They didn't fight in different spots and Deadpool didn't "HAVE" to fall back on his prep, he was letting Wolverine beat him and was fine with that as long as it helped him to get him into the traps, it seemed like that's all he cared at first, for all his traps to work. The two times he actually tried fighting back they either landed a same amount of hits or ended up both koed.
As for Deadpool hallucinating and hearing distracting voices, no it does NOT happen all the time. It's a recent thing and the reason he often get in a lot of trouble in his latest series. So again, its a horrible example and I dont see how it proves that Deadpool is less skilled. Not to mention that in last origin book he pretty much koed Daken (later Daken stabbed him in the back but Wade DID ko him for a while) even though he had NO arms and his leg was injured. So if you wanna talk about his skills better choose other fights with Logan. Like the one where Deadpool jumped him and Kitty. That fight proves that his fighting dkills are on the same level as Logans. He even put Logan down long enough for him to have a talk with doc..

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Dead? confused That was barely a scratch, there was no blood even.

Konton
DP has the shoryuken. What's Logan gunna do on wakeup is the real question.

namorsubby
wolverine will kill her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.