Depowered Tyrant vs Dr Strange (classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Both get 3 days to prep.

Who wins.

Stoic
DP Tyrant.

KuRuPT Thanosi
DP Tyrant.

Strange even says by his own words.. he is no match for Thanos. Clearly, Thanos is no match for DP Tryant and thus I think it's pretty clear.

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
DP Tyrant.

Strange even says by his own words.. he is no match for Thanos. Clearly, Thanos is no match for DP Tryant and thus I think it's pretty clear. Yet he has defeated and stalemated Galactus who stomped Thanos.

Really classic Strange would prolly steal his power.

Also that statement is bull as Strange has beaten Surfer, who he said it too,the statement reminds me of Thanos saying "he feared the Hulk"LOL

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yet he has defeated and stalemated Galactus who stomped Thanos.

Really classic Strange would prolly steal his power.

Also that statement is bull as Strange has beaten Surfer, who he said it to.

All DP Tyrant needs is one hit.

leonidas
sigh . . . tyrant.

Enyalus
With three days' prep Strange stomps this.

Tyrant's prep plans weren't all that spectacular.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stoic
All DP Tyrant needs is one hit. Classic Strange Took puches from Juggernaut and Hulk without his auto shields as well as Blast from Death,Galactus, Inbetweener,IRRC he shielded himself from a LT blast as well and you think Tyrant kills him with one hit smile

leonidas
hmm, with prep? didn't (so rarely do . . . embarrasment ) read the stips. that DOES make a difference. still, with loads of prep he couldn't beat mephisto, so, meh. with 3 days prep tyrant could seriously empower himself.

classic strange sucks.

Enyalus
Meh. He broke out of a spell that LT reversed on him.

Stoic
I think this would look a lot like what happened to Quasar when Anni dug in his a$$. Maybe worse lol!

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
classic strange sucks.
You suck. stick out tongue

Nihilist
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, with prep? didn't (so rarely do . . . embarrasment ) read the stips. that DOES make a difference. still, with loads of prep he couldn't beat mephisto, so, meh. with 3 days prep tyrant could seriously empower himself.

classic strange sucks. And Strange cant empower him self with prep.

Your hate for Strange will consume you young Leonidas.

Nihilist
I think this would look a lot like what happened to Quasar when Anni dug in his a$$. Maybe worse lol! Hows that then.

Stoic
Hows that then.

smile

Strange would be the Quasars stand in on this one.

Nihilist
smile

Strange would be the Quasars stand in on this one. Really..as Strange has taken power from the Inbetweener due to his connection to choas and order just as Tyrant was able to take Galactus's energy via his tech due to his technopathy.Doc has taken power from Shuma Gorath,an entire dimension of Demons and has taken Eternity power for a period of time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Really..as Strange has taken power from the Inbetweener due to his connection to choas and order just as Tyrant was able to take Galactus's energy via his tech due to his technopathy.Doc has taken power from Shuma Gorath,an entire dimension of Demons and has taken Eternity power for a period of time.

Do you care to give the context of those situations and how he got helped out in the situations? So, please post the context of those fights unless your claiming strange beats... Eternity, Inbetweener etc lol

Tyrant had no help he beat Galactus with his own powerset.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

TricksterPriest
Classic Strange pulls out the magical mojo and WTFPWNs Tyrant. He's beaten skyfathers and up back in the day. Hell, Strange timestops his ass ftw.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Classic Strange pulls out the magical mojo and WTFPWNs Tyrant. He's beaten skyfathers and up back in the day. Hell, Strange timestops his ass ftw.

Wait, you're forgetting! Tyrant can absorb energy! So naturally, he would beat any single character in the universe who relies on any kind of energy attack.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wait, you're forgetting! Vulcan can absorb energy! So naturally, he would beat any single character in the universe who relies on any kind of energy attack.
Fixed.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
Fixed.

big grin thanks

vlaaad12345
Classic strange with prep has taken down people far above DP tyrants level.

Stoic
A long time ago before the Hulk went to the Crossroads or Nexus of realities he fought Dr. Strange and although Strange held the Hulk at bay the Hulk eventually broke through his defenses. Is the Hulk in any incarnation a match for DP Tyrant?

Priest
DP Tyrant should will but Classic Strange usually finds a way to overcome stronger opponents.

Kris Blaze
What can Tyrant do against timefreeze?

psycho gundam
make mad money on the streets as one of those statue dudes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What can Tyrant do against timefreeze?

Well first we don't know whether or not Tyrant could or couldn't deal with such a tactic do we? You would say that tactic would work on Galactus would you? why not. Now DP Tyrant is no Galactus right but remember he clearly is very powerful and was made in Galactus own image. So, if Galactus has means to stop such a tactic why is it unreasonable to think Tyrant does also?

Furthermore, show me the time freeze working of somebody of DP Tyrant level a lot of times. There must be so many for you to think such a tactic would work so easily. We know thanos can do stuff about such measures right with his powers and tech but Tyrant couldn't.... ok

leonidas
And Strange cant empower him self with prep.

Your hate for Strange will consume you young Leonidas.

i should have revised that statment--i hate FORUM strange. the actual comicbook strange i've almost always liked, even though he's technically always been a walking PIS machine.

people simply assume cuz he gets some prep he can beat anyone, which is far far from the truth. 3 off the top of my head he had lots of time to prepare for and still could barely beat or not defeat at all are mephisto, satannish and dracula! if i took 10 mins to look, i'me sure i could find loads more. using comicbook strange and his typical showings, he would be defeat tyrant in a straight up battle, imo, at least not without some plot device to explain it away.

Naija boy
Strange at his best can win this. On average though im not so sure.

(I have a question though, Really when did this incident of strange stalemating galacts happen? IS it the infinity war incident? cuz despite what its described as in the Respect thread that fight was hardly a stalemate).

shokosugi
if Dr. Strange can invoke Dormammu, the Vishanti and Zom then he wins this

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you care to give the context of those situations and how he got helped out in the situations? So, please post the context of those fights unless your claiming strange beats... Eternity, Inbetweener etc lol

Tyrant had no help he beat Galactus with his own powerset. It was all under his own power with no outside help, some of his other battles when he beat the Inbetweener again was with prep, just like Tyrant had against Galactus, and show me where he BEAT Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.