Who is stronger, Superman or Orion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Two extremely powerhouse top tiers. Let's discuss.

Enyalus
Physically stronger? Superman.

xJLxKing
Superman if he is going all out.

Galan007
superman. narrowly.

Priest
Superman.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman if he is going all out.

Going all out? how are people measuring this? there really is no evidence, really. Superman went all out and couldn't put orion down.

Priest
Thats PIS.

Prep-Man
what is pis?

Priest
mhmm

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Priest
mhmm

no, what do you think is pis?

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Physically stronger? Superman.

Marvelknight
Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Thats PIS. How is that pis?

Hyperion Prime
Orion!!!! Superman has never put him down has he???

Badabing
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Superman. I am stealing your sig. no expression

stick out tongue

Superman has more feats, better feats and is stronger if we go by panel proof. I'm sure they're close to even otherwise.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Orion!!!! Superman has never put him down has he???

nope. orion has even stalemated superman in strength, holding back superman on more than one occasion. not to say orion is stronger, but it's pretty close either way. you even have some professional writers stating that orion is even stronger than superman. superman is the strongest being on earth, but orion isn't from earth, he's from New Genesis.

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by Prep-Man
nope. orion has even stalemated superman in strength, holding back superman on more than one occasion. not to say orion is stronger, but it's pretty close either way. you even have some professional writers stating that orion is even stronger than superman. superman is the strongest being on earth, but orion isn't from earth, he's from New Genesis.

Seconded

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
superman. narrowly.

Philosophía
Superman.

quanchi112
Orion!!!! Superman has never put him down has he??? That really doesn't have anything to do with their strength though. It factors in, but doesn't always decide the winner.

Darth Martin
I always though Orion was the stronger physically of the two.

Superman is without a doubt more versatile.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I always though Orion was the stronger physically of the two.

Superman is without a doubt more versatile.

You've got it reversed.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You've got it reversed.
Not really. Superman is physically stronger, but Superman is still more versatile

TricksterPriest
Oh come on. Motherbox, Astro Force, Astro-Harness, various new god powers? Orion far and away wins the versatility battle.

vlaaad12345
Superman more versatile then the astro force and a mother box?get off the crack seriously,physically supes is probably slightly stronger but overall orion def wins with the astro force.

Kris Blaze
Not really. Superman is physically stronger, but Superman is still more versatile

Could you please be so kindly as to explain how the hell Superman is more versatile than Orion???

psycho gundam
he can't.

xJLxKing
Could you please be so kindly as to explain how the hell Superman is more versatile than Orion???
Can you explain to me how Orion can be more versatile?

Kris Blaze
Can you explain to me how Orion can be more versatile?

It begins with Astr- and ends in -orce

psycho gundam
astrorce?

stick out tongue

Enyalus
You've got it reversed.
thumb up

xJLxKing
It begins with Astr- and ends in -orce
Does that really give him so much versatility? Superman has has HV, IB, T-vo(Yeah, I said it), SB, Vision, Super Hearing.

There are others ones like Hypnosis, & Cellular absorption. In other versions have even more powers.

Kris Blaze
It's practically energy manipulation...

xJLxKing
It's practically energy manipulation...
I know what it is. I've never seen him use it to it's full potential.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh come on. Motherbox, Astro Force, Astro-Harness, various new god powers? Orion far and away wins the versatility battle. Who is stronger?

TricksterPriest
Physically? Superman by a slight margin. Versatility? Easily Orion. Energy powers? Probably Orion.

Prep-Man
Does that really give him so much versatility? Superman has has HV, IB, T-vo(Yeah, I said it), SB, Vision, Super Hearing.

There are others ones like Hypnosis, & Cellular absorption. In other versions have even more powers.

Orion can fly (superman as well), has super hearing, can speak any language, knows every battle art in the universe, has matter, energy manipulation, has super strength (at least on par with superman), super speed, can increase his size, can teleport, etc... Orion is much more versatile and I didn't even include things like time travel, healing, etc...

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
That really doesn't have anything to do with their strength though. It factors in, but doesn't always decide the winner.

True. I thought about that after I already had posted

quanchi112
True. I thought about that after I already had posted I always considered punching power to be different than overall strength anywho.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion can fly (superman as well), has super hearing, can speak any language, knows every battle art in the universe, has matter, energy manipulation, has super strength (at least on par with superman), super speed, can increase his size, can teleport, etc... Orion is much more versatile and I didn't even include things like time travel, healing, etc...

Matter or Energy manipulation cuts it.

Very, very, very few people would delude themselves into thinking that have super hearing and x-ray vision actually makes one more versatile than the ability to manipulate energy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.