Wharehouse 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
airs on syfy..

anyone watch??

Darth Macabre
I watch it. Its entertaining, very reminiscent of The Librarian, with a bit of Doctor Who thrown in there.

Darth Vicious
I watch it also. It's entertaining but I was expecting more. I like Fringe better.

BruceSkywalker
Last nights show was all right.. i am hopeful they will develop the characters

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Last nights show was all right.. i am hopeful they will develop the characters I want them to develop the objects within the warehouse more, too.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I want them to develop the objects within the warehouse more, too.

i hope that as well.

Darth Vicious
I agree with that too. I dont really care for the male character (I barely care for her). I want to see more into why he gets his "feelings" when something is about to happen. That story about his father being a fireman did nothing for me.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I agree with that too. I dont really care for the male character (I barely care for her). I want to see more into why he gets his "feelings" when something is about to happen. That story about his father being a fireman did nothing for me.

Funny, I don't really care for her. For some reason, I just get bugged by her, and that line when they were visiting the guy dying from cancer "Your temper will bother him," or whatever is was about the guy was completely off. The girl is the one with the temper, not him. Truth be told, its not the characters that I see making this a fun show, its the plot devices and the warehouse.

XanZan
I watch it. The first episode sort of bored me, but it picks up speed after a while.

Dr Mystery
Yes it improves dramatically about halfway through season 1. I like this show but it is another that seems underrated on this forum.

Kento
I like this show a bit. I find it funny that it and Eureka are in the same universe. XD Claudia is like my favorite character though.

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by Kento
I find it funny that it and Eureka are in the same universe.

Especially as Henry and Deputy Lupo from Eureka both had roles in season 1 of Warehouse 13 as different characters.

Kento
lol I didn't even realize that.

>.> Kinda glad nothing seems to be happening with Fargo/Claudia though after that one Eureka episode she appeared in.

Fiscella

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.