Outlander with James Caviezel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewBIp8uv58I

I heard this was pretty good.

Anyone else recommends it?

Mr. Rhythmic
Disappointing.

Kazenji
Has'nt even come out in Aus and if it does bad elsewhere most likey a dvd release.

Incanus
No, it was acutally a pretty good movie.......

siriuswriter
*is disappointed* and i was all excited about this being my favorite book series. no scotland, no time travel, no james fraser. sad

The Nuul
Finally saw this and really liked it. Even though I know nothing about the book.

jinXed by JaNx
I liked this movie a lot. I'm still not sure that it should have been made due to it's small budget but even with it's budget restraints i thought the filmmakers did a great job with the story. You can tell that they really spread the money out on the effects. There are times when the creature and other effects look quite decent and other times where they look like they belong in a sci-fi original movie. One definitely has to over look this though and i think that if you can you will find a good movie here. I was very satisfied with the character development and acting and even with such a small budget the action scenes, i felt, offered some good suspense. By the end of the movie i really felt like i just watched an epic story.

fantasy88
i don't like . It's don't really logic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.