Dante runs Dead or Alive Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
DMC4 Dante gets 30 minute break after each match to rest up (or eat a pizza and strawberry sundae)

there's 6 matches:
1) Bass (for some comic relief)
2) Tina
3) Jan Lee
4) Ayane
5) Kasumi
6) Ryu (Ninja Gaiden version for this gauntlet)

does Dante clear gauntlet or not?

by the way, Dante has no weapons for this gauntlet and neither does anyone else. straight up fist fighting. if they can teleport or something (like Kasumi) then it's allowed.

TricksterPriest
Even unarmed, his feats beat out everyone here. And since you allowed teleporting etc, Dante has his powers. Including: healing factor, demonic amping, devil trigger, etc.

Dante beats ass.

SpadeKing
IMO spite...

NemeBro
The only person who even has a chance IMHO is Ryu and that is simply due to having speed feats that at least mean he can react and being a superior H2H combatant...But Dante is still faster, stronger, and has that healing factor.

XanatosForever
Should've made it an SNK Boss gauntlet, then Dante'd have his hands full. no expression

Nemesis X
Dante went H2H with demons bigger than King Kong. You think he's gonna have trouble dealing with these guys? I call spite big time and it hurts me to say Dante wins.

Ultimate Wil
Dante wins if he had no arms, and no eyes, spite.

Phanteros
Dante because of speed, regen, and the fact he already kicked the crap out of a King Kong sized demon. No fanservice can save Kasumi now.

Sin_Volvagia
Even the weakest incarnation of Dante would wipe the floor with all these fighters.

At least he'll have sexy fun with Tina (Ayane and Kasumi are jailbait).

First_Tsurugi06
Dante, and without much trouble imho. I would think his only marginal-at-best challenges are in Jan Lee (something about a t-rex? I never played as him since DoA2), Kasumi, Ayane, and Hayabusa.

Pizza-and-strawberry sundae? :/

danteiscool
I see. maybe I should have made it DMC3 Dante in the beginning (meaning his demon side hasn't fully awoken). by the way Dante's powers or abilities are innate so even if teleporting and the like weren't allowed, he'd still have his superhuman abilities since that's just how he was to begin with.

also devil trigger isn't allowed in this gauntlet. I just forgot to post it when I made this thread.

StyleTime
Bass stomps.

SpadeKing
haermm

Confrontation X
Originally posted by danteiscool
DMC4 Dante gets 30 minute break after each match to rest up (or eat a pizza and strawberry sundae)

there's 6 matches:
1) Bass (for some comic relief)
2) Tina
3) Jan Lee
4) Ayane
5) Kasumi
6) Ryu (Ninja Gaiden version for this gauntlet)

does Dante clear gauntlet or not?

by the way, Dante has no weapons for this gauntlet and neither does anyone else. straight up fist fighting. if they can teleport or something (like Kasumi) then it's allowed. For the record, putting Ninja Gaiden version was pointless for the fact without weapons or magic and only H2H, NG Ryu is DOA Ryu. As a matter of fact they are the same, even DOA characters show up in NG.

First_Tsurugi06
^A point to be heeded.

danteiscool
okay, I didn't know that. but now I do.

GenomeFrozener
Spite thread, Dante stomps.

StyleTime
Pffft. Only if Bass forfeits.

Phanteros
Originally posted by StyleTime
Pffft. Only if Bass forfeits. Bass is probably the first to die

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Phanteros
Bass is probably the first to die

considering he is the first fight, he is the first to die

StyleTime
... of old age maybe.

First_Tsurugi06
The fatass redneck dies first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.