The Haunted World of El Superbeasto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Based on his self penned, same named comic book coming to DVD and Blu-Ray September 22 courtesy of Anchor Bay Entertainment

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=11070

MildPossession
I have no high hopes for it since it's Rob Zombie... but I will give it a chance like I do with all films.

Kazenji
zNQSLzEClDA

wicker_man
The trailer reminds me of Zombie's early musical career (i.e his stuff with White Zombie) If you want an early insight into Mr. Zombie's twisted animated mind look no further than the Beavis inspired hallucination in Beavis and Butthead Do America, which is based on Zombies nightmarish animated artwork, complete with a classic Zombie score.

Impediment
I plan to buy this tomorrow. I love Zombie's cartoon style.

Still, Halloween 2 sucked. Hard.

Here's the red band trailer:

onuKSRYBKnA

The animation style reminds of Jon Kricfalusi's from Ren and Stimpy.

MildPossession
HA HA, I adore that finger part!

Ladyluck
laughing out loud

I think I'll be picking that up. Looks pretty funny and I like the animation.

SnakeEyes
No thanks. no

Kazenji
What don't you like about it snakeEyes?

Scythe
Neat.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Kazenji
What don't you like about it snakeEyes?

Just don't think I'll be into it. From the trailer, the jokes look all kind of one-note (how many times were that chick's boobs referenced in 2 minutes?), animation's okay, but again not really my style. Doesn't look like there's much worthwhile there for me to enjoy.

WhoopeeDee
I'm going to rent it and if I like it might buy it.

There is some many themes that appeal to me.

Masked Luchadors.
Nazi zombies.
Dia de los muertos.
Black comedy.

Will be back with a review.

Impediment
I rented this last night from the Playstation Network.

It was funny, for a B-movie cartoon. It wont win any awards, but for someone who likes the absurd and a LOT of animated boobs, it's worth a watch.

jinXed by JaNx
I usually love this type of deranged and perverted humor but this was just to much for me. I don't mean that it was overly offensive. Every other scene tries to out do the last with even more shocking imagery and profanity. This wouldn't have been a bad thing if the movie had some type of story or direction but it was like an episode of family guy. Actually, Family guy probably has more direction than this story did. It was just an hour and a half of imagery and humor that tries to be shocking.

Seriously, all through out the movie i had the same feeling. It felt as though someone stumbled across Rob Zombies old high school notebook of deranged doodles and decided to make a movie out of it. To be fair though, i don't think the movie was trying to tell any type of story. I would say they accomplished exactly what they wanted to...,a deranged cartoon with to many one liners. It really isn't bad it was just to much for me. If the trailer appeals to you then you will most likely enjoy this.

Mr. Rhythmic
Very poor movie. It's Rob Zombie emphasizing on violence and sex yet again, only now thinking enough of it will make you somehow laugh. No actual humor, no real direction, and no fun. 5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.