Web of Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Marvel Announces Brand New Web of Spider-Man Ongoing Series

http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.8750.New_Web_of_Spider-Man_Ongoing_Series

Black Yoshi
That series looks interesting, but October seems so far away.

SamZED
New series? What for? Im still waiting for Quesada to explain the whole BND crap, they cant just pretend that bullcrap didn't happen. Pete takes his mask in front of the FF and it all "rushes" back to them. What is that "all"? Maybe celebration of christmass with Peter and MJ who was his wife but no longer is or what? What examactly "rushed" back to them? And how comes Wolverine and Luke didn't recognise Peter when he took his mask off in front of the avengers? What's so special about FF? Will others recognise him and remember that they knew him if he takes off his mask in front of them? Black Cat? Norman Osborn? Tony Stark? All those people who saw him on tv?
So f@#k the new series. I dont care really, its like reading abot Spider-man from a whole different universe.
The ONLY thing im looking forward right now is Spidey/Deadpool crossover that comes out in november, its still gonna be the same f@#ked up Spider-man but im sure itll be fun to read.

BruceSkywalker
i look forward to this..

in fact i think i know the reason why the new series, but i wait and see if i'm right

Neo Darkhalen
Ahh so this is a comic for all the old villains to return, no real reason it's just marvel feel they need to get some good PR so they are going to throw some random classic foes in our faces and try and make it look like they still have a grasp on the Spider-man mythos.....I'm fine with that.

Kazenji
I might even decide to get start getting series if its good.

Kazenji
I totally forgot about this series

how is it so far for those who have been getting it?

H. S. 6
It's only two issues in, I think.

I'm pretty sure it's just back-story for the Amazing line.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It's only two issues in, I think.

I'm pretty sure it's just back-story for the Amazing line.

so far that is all it is, but i am hoping for something else after a while

jedc53
Web of Spider-Man is the name of a comic book series starring Spider-Man published by Marvel Comics.I have read this comic book.I might even decide to get start getting series if its good.I like to play this type of game.

Kazenji
I only got the issues 1-3 and then stopped they need to do a bit more with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.