Tag Team Tornado!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
This a two man team brawl for it all. Everyone is fighting as if their partner is their blood brother. Which cohesive two man fighting force take it?!? No BFR and mind wipe/rape. Rank the 1rst 2nd and 3rd place winners. FIGHT!!!!

1. Batman & Robin
2. Spiderman & Venom
3. Capt. America & Beast
4. Wolverine & Colossus
5. Gambit & Cyclops
6. Quicksilver & Night Crawler
7. IronFist & Deathstroke
8. Midnighter & Deadpool w/2 Light Sabers
9. Puck & Longshot
10. Sabertooth & Carnage

Lord Feron
1. Spiderman & Venom

2. Wolverine & Colossus

3. Sabertooth & Carnage

Mshinu
1: Wolverine & Colossous
2: Sabretooth & Carnage
3: Spiderman & Venom

Darth Martin
1. Wolverine & Colossus
2. Sabretooth & Carnage
3. Spider-Man & Venom
4. Quicksilver & Nightcrawler
5. Iron Fist & Deathstroke
6. Midnighter & Deadpool
7. Cap & Beast
8. Gambit & Cycops
9. Batman & Robin
10. Puck and Longshot

Hitman911
1. Spiderman & Venom - Speed
2. Midnighter & Deadpool w/2 Light Sabers - Skill
3. Gambit & Cyclops - Range

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Hitman911
1. Spiderman & Venom - Speed
2. Midnighter & Deadpool w/2 Light Sabers - Skill
3. Gambit & Cyclops - Range

1. Doubt any of those 2 could do anything to Colossus.
2. They shouldn't be that high.

Lord Feron
Um question to everyone... um do yall think that lightsabers can cut Colossus or adamantium? Just curious.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
2. They shouldn't be that high. Colossus Coccoon...
I guess that would count as BFR....

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um question to everyone... um do yall think that lightsabers can cut Colossus or adamantium? Just curious. If Wolverine can't do it I'm going to say no. I'm sure it could pierce his hide given enough strength, which I don't think Wade has.

Hitman911
If Wolverine can't do it I'm going to say no. I'm sure it could pierce his hide given enough strength, which I don't think Wade has. Eye gauge ftw

Darth Martin
That's totally possible if he's strong enough. His eye can take large calibre bullets. Besides you think Colossus is going to let him scratch his eyes out? He's more likely to be turned to paste before that happens.

Enyalus
Deadpool w/ twin lightsabers solos, because that concept is thoroughly awesome. eek!

Sin I AM
no one here iscapable of taking down colossus...he should be replaced, he's too durable

jalek moye
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um question to everyone... um do yall think that lightsabers can cut Colossus or adamantium? Just curious.

No it cant cut through adamntium

Juk3n
Puck & Longshot - first, they win by lucky set of circumstances that no other team can replicate.

Midnighter/Deadpool
Wolverine/Colossus both teams, coin toss who gets second place.

Dead last is Batman and Robin, they get absolutley positively butt violated by every team - no exceptions.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
no one here iscapable of taking down colossus...he should be replaced, he's too durable
I think both Gambit and Iron Fist could **** Colossus up, tbh.

tkitna
Originally posted by Juk3n
Puck & Longshot - first, they win by lucky set of circumstances that no other team can replicate.

Midnighter/Deadpool

Dead last is Batman and Robin, they get absolutley positively butt violated by every team - no exceptions.

I agree with this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think both Gambit and Iron Fist could **** Colossus up, tbh.

Gambit can charge organic flesh now right? I wonder if he could charge up Danny and re-focus that energy into his body...that would be interesting. Still aint doing squat to Piotr though

Hitman911
Originally posted by Juk3n

Midnighter/Deadpool

Dead last is Batman and Robin, they get absolutley positively butt violated by every team - no exceptions. Hmmm and i always thought that Batman and Robin were the Definition on Dynamic duo......Please don't sleep on them...

Colossus can be contained/restrained quite easily by any Spider but im not sure if that would constitute as BFR..

Darth Martin
Colossus can be contained/restrained quite easily Really? roll eyes (sarcastic) Please state how?

Batman & Robin may have the best teamwork here. But that's not gonna save them against these superior beings. Green Arrow or Nightwing would have been better than Robin.

Raoul
5. Gambit & Cyclops

ermm

not saying they'd win, but there's nobody bar maybe puck that they can't take out of the fight...

Darth Martin
Assuming they fight in character? I don't see them taking down Wolverine and Colossus.

Hitman911
Really? roll eyes (sarcastic) Please state how?

Batman & Robin may have the best teamwork here. But that's not gonna save them against these superior beings. Green Arrow or Nightwing would have been better than Robin. well Pitor isnt the swiftest guy and the combined webbing would cause major problems...

Hitman911
I don't get this "fighting in character" stuff!! These guys are trying to kill you and most of them are serious threats. I know Parker likes to BS around but for the sake of this thread this is "all business" Spiderman.

Hitman911
4. Quicksilver & Nightcrawler
who takes them out?!?!?!?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gambit can charge organic flesh now right? I wonder if he could charge up Danny and re-focus that energy into his body...that would be interesting. Still aint doing squat to Piotr though
Iron Fist and Gambit aren't on the same team. But I'm saying, both of them could mess Piotr up. Bad.

Gambit by charging up his organic steel and seriously hurting him that way, or throwing a full deck, etc. Iron Fist via chi amped pressure point blows.

Hitman911
2. They shouldn't be that high. lol

Hitman911
Puck is a beast!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.