Protege vs Spectre(Jim Corrigan) vs COIE Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused big grin

Made this thread...Celestials return in an upcoming GOTG....Some speculation the Godlike child may also

This is the Protege

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0053/GOTG-V1-016-017.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0268/GOTG-V1-016-018.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0980/GOTG-V1-016-019.jpg

xJLxKing
Most likely Spectre. In FC he was able to repair/recreate the MV

guy222
My fave Spectre

Lord Feron
Does Protege start off at his most current experience... like copying LT powers. Should I assume he has LT powers or no?

guy222
big grin

Galan007
spectre.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
spectre.
Corrigan Spectre over COIE AM? Really really?

guy222
Who should I pick hmm

Galan007
without PIS, spectre is spectre. imo.

Knowsbleed33
Protege as we saw him before his judgement would stomp this.

Enyalus
without PIS, spectre is spectre. imo.
Their battle in Crisis on Infinite Earths was PIS IYO?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Their battle in Crisis on Infinite Earths was PIS IYO? no.

Enyalus
That was the ultimate crisis. uhuh

Galan007
i am retard.

Enyalus
erm That was Crispus.....Wasn't it?

Galan007
laughing out loud

that's who i thought was in this thread... i never took the time to read the OP lol. embarrasment

but yeah, spectre ftw.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

that's who i thought was in this thread... i never took the time to read the OP lol. embarrasment
Holy shit man, don't do that to me. You don't make mistakes like that. I thought for sure I must have forgotten something that happened in Revelations 5 or something, lol.

but yeah, spectre wins fo sho.
Alright.

I think Protege takes it, though. sad

Knowsbleed33
Alright.

I think Protege takes it, though. sad

Good choice.

Protege (at his prime)>LT>Spectre.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Good choice.

Protege (at his prime)>LT>Spectre.
Wurd. And even if we start him out at a base level, the kid's like Amazo on 'roids.

Galan007

Holy shit man, don't do that to me. You don't make mistakes like that. I thought for sure I must have forgotten something that happened in Revelations 5 or something, lol.

Alright.

I think Protege takes it, though. sad lol. i'll try not to let that happen again.

i disagree, but it's all good. salute

Enyalus
I think Corrigan is far cooler than either Mr. Teeth or Bratty-Pants, for what it's worth.

Galan007
do you think spectre/AM would be incapable of creating an energy muzzle?

Enyalus
do you think spectre/AM would be incapable of creating an energy muzzle?
laughing out loud I thought Eternity or LT might be capable of creating an energy muzzle, too. How'd that work?

guysangel
Protege

Mr Master
Protege FTW!

Xplosive
What is with this overrating Spectre. I mean...
''He is powered by The Presence. The Presence can give him as much power as he needs...'' yeah right. We saw what did to Spectre when he got God power for one second.

LT + others (literaly the most powerful beings in MU) didn't come close in stopping him and weren't even some challenges to Protege, if not for Scathan.

Protege smites Spectre and COIE AM.

Knowsbleed33
I think it's called taking narration over actual on panel showings.

"But, it said the Spectre had the full backing of God".

Mr Master

I think it's called taking narration over actual on panel showings.

"But, it said the Spectre had the full backing of God".
thumb up

Yea, and for the #1 supporter of Mxy & WF,
if we take that crap into consideration concerning canonicity,
then we have to take into consideration,
that Spectre sent by his "boss"
was owned by having a freakin planet bopped over his head.

So, planet crack over the head > Spectre backed by his "boss"

laughing

guy222
Hey good friend

How would u rank these three

Knowsbleed33
Or what the Spectre said afterward.

"Sorry, Boss....I Tried....."

That story was garbage.

Enyalus
That story was fun.
Fixed.

It was intended to be stupid and over-the-top. They even used PC settings and costumes for most of it, just to give it the feel of World's Finest.

Galan007
Fixed.

It was intended to be stupid and over-the-top. They even used PC settings and costumes for most of it, just to give it the feel of World's Finest. qft.

i honestly don't know why those two would bring 'debates' from other threads, over into this thread. it's borderline pathetic. srsly

Mr Master
Nothing more pathetic than being in denial of clear on panel proof/showings
corroborated by writers,
and defending said denial with confidence in front of everyone.

Mr Master has had it with the hatin,
hatin me, and characters I enjoy,
enough is enough,
I'm on a bull,
I've held back, trying to see if the hate will stop,
it never did,
so "F" it,
and game, bring it homie.

Enyalus
"Aw, shit. Ya'll done f*cked up now..."

big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Nothing more pathetic than being in denial of clear on panel proof/showings
corroborated by writers,
and defending said denial with confidence in front of everyone.

Mr Master has had it with the hatin,
hatin me, and characters I enjoy,
enough is enough,
I'm on a bull,
I've held back, trying to see if the hate will stop,
it never did,
so "F" it,
and game, bring it homie. clapclap

srsly though, there is no need for this crap:Originally posted by Galan007
it's borderline pathetic. srsly

Knowsbleed33
Fixed.

It was intended to be stupid and over-the-top. They even used PC settings and costumes for most of it, just to give it the feel of World's Finest.

I kind of agree. I would agree more if some on here weren't intent on taking that story seriously.

TricksterPriest
For everyone except Mxy, bat-mite, the new gods, and Spectre, that story is almost certainly not canon.

The guys I named get a pass because they don't follow the same rules and exist at multiple points in the multiverse. Thus, everything is canon for them.

iceman24567
Spectre wins.

Enyalus
Seriously, everyone voting Spectre should actually stop and think. Corrigan Spectre couldn't even beat COIE AM while amped by a 5D Djinn and a dozen PC magic users, but he beats him solo here?

Naw.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For everyone except Mxy, bat-mite, the new gods, and Spectre, that story is almost certainly not canon.

The guys I named get a pass because they don't follow the same rules and exist at multiple points in the multiverse. Thus, everything is canon for them.

facepalm

Enyalus
You can't have certain beings die in non-canon stories, yet show them as alive in canon works, and claim the non-canon stories are canon for them.

It's not logical.

King Kandy
Protege wins. He just copies the powers of the other two and exceeds them.

TricksterPriest
You can't have certain beings die in non-canon stories, yet show them as alive in canon works, and claim the non-canon stories are canon for them.

It's not logical.

As proved in S/B, Rock of Ages, Seven Soldiers and FC, the new gods exist throughout the multiverse. But these are just reflections and perceptions of the whole. There is only one Darkseid, one Orion, one Highfather, one Metron.

But the perceptions of them exist ad infinitium. The New Gods are aware of alternate timelines and realities. As Metron said, sometimes we win, sometimes Darkseid wins. And each time reality and the universe are reborn anew. But if the battle is won and lost so easily, why did Final Crisis matter? What changed?

Simple. We only saw shadows. Images, ghosts, an echo of something larger and grander than our perceptions. The true battles of the new gods were outside the comprehension of lesser beings. How else can you explain Darkseid's fall and the other events throughout their history? Like how DS knew about alternate realities and timelines a few times. As did Metron. The entire rock of ages storyline confirms this. As do the other stories I named.

Enyalus
What happens to Darkseid in the last issue of the Rock of Ages storyline, Trick?

TricksterPriest
Darkseid was critically wounded by the Atom (who had to blow up his white dwarf star belt inside Darkseid's brain) and finally met his end at the hands of the Black Racer and Orion's genesis box. The genesis box remade reality and stuck DS in the Source Wall, again. Metron referenced the fact that he was aware of this alternate version of himself and that this happens at least semi-frequently for the New Gods.

Enyalus
hmm

I accept your concession.

shifty

TricksterPriest
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb104/spiceninja/Samuel.jpg

Enyalus
"Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er, say what one more Goddamn time!"

laughing out loud

guy222
laughing out loud

Galan007

It's not logical. if this post was commenting on "WF", are you forgetting that mxy recreated everything he'd destroyed at the end of the issue? smile

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How else can you explain Darkseid's fall and the other events throughout their history? darkseid fell in his 'true' form. as darky fell, he cast a shadow over the entire multiverse - and his landing caused the 'cracks' throughout space/time.

that's how i can explain it. smart

TricksterPriest
And that just proves what I was saying earlier, Galan. uhuh

C'mon, back me up on this one. durfist

Galan007
^ thumb up

i'ze just commenting on it, is all.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1898056/ds1.jpg.html

smile

Enyalus
if this post was commenting on "WF", are you forgetting that mxy recreated everything he'd destroyed at the end of the issue? smile
Nope. Was a comment on other Elseworld and alternate timeline stories in which Darkseid and others end up dying.

Galan007
thumb up

*waits for the "avatar argument" to pop up*

guy222
Galan, how would u list em in order 1-3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.