Best Joker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanrocks
Mark Hamill all the way, baby!!! Heath Ledger would be the second best Joker ever!!

Davis Bloome
You are aware there are at least two to four other threads just like this? The search button is your friend.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
You are aware there are at least two to four other threads just like this? The search button is your friend. the search button is your friend ? someone practicing to become a mod ?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
the search button is your friend ? someone practicing to become a mod ?

he is right, though

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he is right, though yeah i know. nice sig by the way

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah i know. nice sig by the way

thanks

lord xyz
This guy hasn't even heard of Caeser Romero!

Also, I'm pretty sure Mark Hamill did the voice of the Joker in both animated serieses.

Davis Bloome
In response to the comments above, I don't have to be a Mod to know that it's generally frowned upon to re-create already existing threads.

And my choice is Heath Ledger, btw.

Ultimate Wil
Mark Hamill is all out the best, Jack is second and Heath is third.

Davis Bloome
I always felt that if Hamil had a chance to do the Joker pre-accident, he'd have been great.

Joker1237
Mark, than Heath, than Jack, and Romero.

SnakeEyes
Ledger, Hamill, Nicholson imo.

jalek moye
Mark Hamil

Darth Martin
Hamil is more of the comic vibe to me. Heath is like an elseworld different take on the character. While watching TDK I never got the feeling Joker was insane. I felt he always knew where he was and what he was doing. Mark's Joker is crazy and funny.

Indestructible
Heath, Mark, Jack. IMO at least.

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Hamil is more of the comic vibe to me. Heath is like an elseworld different take on the character. While watching TDK I never got the feeling Joker was insane. I felt he always knew where he was and what he was doing. Mark's Joker is crazy and funny.

Well, there are actually quite a few stories out there where people wonder if the Joker is crazy, or if he just uses that to avoid the death sentence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.