Lady Shiva and Daredevil vs Batgirl and Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
No ninja magic for Elektra.
Standard equipment for everyone.
No prep.
Takes place on the rooftops of NYC.

Darth Martin
Does Cassandra carry sonics?

Konton
I don't believe so. She's a foot in the ribs kind of girl.

namorsubby
this might be the best macth-up i've seen in quite some time.

if i had to go with anyone, i'd say team one........but damn

Darth Martin
Team 2

Konton
Originally posted by namorsubby
this might be the best macth-up i've seen in quite some time.

if i had to go with anyone, i'd say team one........but damn

Yea, I just had to create it because I feel like it's a 5/10 split.

Raoul
Team 1.

Enyalus
Team Two, almost every time.

Batgirl is better than Shiva, and Shiva knows it. And Elektra beats Daredevil more often than not.

Konton
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two, almost every time.

Batgirl is better than Shiva, and Shiva knows it. And Elektra beats Daredevil more often than not.

I would argue that Batgirl is faster, but Shiva is otherwise physically her superior. I recall Cassie beating Shiva once (that I know of), but she collapsed afterwards. Cassie was just the last one standing.

BruceSkywalker
team two not easy though, 7/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
I would argue that Batgirl is faster, but Shiva is otherwise physically her superior. I recall Cassie beating Shiva once (that I know of), but she collapsed afterwards. Cassie was just the last one standing.
I can go back and check, but I think that Cassie has beat her twice and Shiva's beat her once. Maybe I have that backwards, though.

I remember that when Cassie lost, she didn't have her body reading ability and also had a 'death wish.' When Shiva retaught her how to read body movements and both were healthy, she beat Shiva straight up. And Batman acknowledged that no one is a better fighter than Cassie, after her win over Shiva. Previously, he had said that Shiva was the best .

I trust Bats. For the most part. lol

Konton
Originally posted by Enyalus
I can go back and check, but I think that Cassie has beat her twice and Shiva's beat her once. Maybe I have that backwards, though.

You may be right, but it'd be best to double check.

Enyalus
You may be right, but it'd be best to double check.
Shiva beats her in Batgirl #8, without her body reading ability and her 'death wish' philosophy still in place. However, in that same issue, Cassie one-shots her with a cheap blow. So meh.

In Batgirl 25, Shiva kills Cassie, which fulfills her death wish. Later on in that issue, with both of them at full ability, Cassie beats Shiva. (Pretty soundly, IMO.)

In Batgirl 68, they have an inconclusive fight, stopped by Mr. Freeze. But Shiva attacked Cassie, she didn't really want to fight anyhow.

In Batgirl 73, Cassie outright owns Shiva. Breaks her neck and impales her with a meat hook.

*shrug*

Konton
Hm. I feel like I'd actually have to see more of them to make a final conclusion. But I can concede to logic.

Enyalus
Hm. I feel like I'd actually have to see more of them to make a final conclusion. But I can concede to logic.
I might concede to Shiva being the stronger of the two. Although I think Batgirl has the better feats. In one of their fights Shiva basically bearhugs Cassie and she can't break her grip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.