Kenshiro vs. Goku (no powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Both of them have all of their superhuman powers stripped from them and become normal humans. The fight is based on nothing but pure skill.

Who takes it?

Bro SMASH
Kenshiro's knowledge of pressure points alone can be trouble for Goku.

Kento
If it's based on pure skill Ken wins easily.

yungz22
IDK Goku is a very skillful fighter.

dadudemon
Can we use the anime in this?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by dadudemon
Can we use the anime in this?

Manga only

Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro stomps 10/10

Alucard25
Kenshiro

yungz22
yea if its manga kenshiro wins

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kenshiro wins

FistOfThe North
Goku's sick but he's as dumb as a post. Ken is a pure martial artist with a much more complex fighting style that takes brains.

He'd outwit Goku (not that that'd be hard) and drop him in 60 seconds.

And no, i'm not being biased..

dadudemon
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
And no, i'm not being biased..

laughing

I don't know...

Your name IS Fistofthenorth.

And I think this thread should compare the animes, as well. In other world, it is remarked by Goku that the fight between Pikkon and Olibu is so perfect, as far as moves go, that no movement is wasted. He then realizes what thousands of years of training has allowed them to achieve.

Goku later defeats Pikkon by using finding a weakeness, you know, the thing you guys say he doesn't have.

However, Kenshiro still wins, imo.

If we are to take away Goku's ki powers, Instant Transmission, or any of his other "mystical" powrs, Kenshiro is still left with quite a techniques that are not mystical. However, Goku is still extremely strong and extremely durable.

It could still go to Goku.

Endless Mike
Yeah but that weakness had to do with him leaving himself open when he did some kind of ki blast technique. That would be irrelevant in a purely HtH fight

Sado22
Kenshiro wins. he's got feats despite powers, including but not limited to superstrength, speed, damage soak and reflexes. lot of his strength feats were without any kind of energy or aura emanation. in terms of base strength, i think Kenshiro>Goku and interms of skill kenshiro>>>Goku

~Sado

TheBadguy
At first I was going to say Kenshiro and I was thinking borderline spite. Just as I went to post this I thought about videl and everything she can do, which lead to me thinking of all of the other normal dbz humans, krillin, tien, yamcha, roshi, etc

they are all just normal humans who can manipulate Ki to amp strength,durability, shoot ki blasts,etc. but Im sure you meant pure h2h. So now I don't know who'd win, I don't know enough about Kenshiro to say for sure, but I doubt he could beat most of these dbz humans. and none of them have the natural talent of goku.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheBadguy
At first I was going to say Kenshiro and I was thinking borderline spite. Just as I went to post this I thought about videl and everything she can do, which lead to me thinking of all of the other normal dbz humans, krillin, tien, yamcha, roshi, etc

they are all just normal humans who can manipulate Ki to amp strength,durability, shoot ki blasts,etc. but Im sure you meant pure h2h. So now I don't know who'd win, I don't know enough about Kenshiro to say for sure, but I doubt he could beat most of these dbz humans. and none of them have the natural talent of goku.

All of the DBZ humans can literally be one shotted by Kenshiro.

jalek moye
Kenshiros exploding body parts thing isnt a power thats his fighting style, so he wins

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

doubt it, unless he's using some hax magical move. especially when they can use ki to amp strength and durability. and I doubt he's fast enough to keep up with Tien and Krillin, who by the end are beyond pre ssj namek Goku.

BradBalboa
Is everyone forgetting Goku was taught Martial Arts by Kami sama himself!!! PLus Kio-sama, when you say no powers? would this include Techniuques such as Kaioken hm i guess so =/ ermmm im not sure

BradBalboa
Ken has haktoshinken, which gives him knoweldge of preassure points ( altough it does also allow him to use 100% of his body strength) Goku has been taught martial arts by the greatsest martial artists in the Universe, pure skill, Goku takes it.

Wei Phoenix
doubt it, unless he's using some hax magical move. especially when they can use ki to amp strength and durability. and I doubt he's fast enough to keep up with Tien and Krillin, who by the end are beyond pre ssj namek Goku.

1. Did you notice this was a no powers at all fight?

2. Yeah its not magic or anything like that its his Martial Arts style Hokuto Shinken. He strikes their pressure points and they die in various ways.

Originally posted by BradBalboa
Is everyone forgetting Goku was taught Martial Arts by Kami sama himself!!! PLus Kio-sama, when you say no powers? would this include Techniuques such as Kaioken hm i guess so =/ ermmm im not sure

That means no powers, no ki amping, no SSJ or KK.

Originally posted by BradBalboa
Ken has haktoshinken, which gives him knoweldge of preassure points ( altough it does also allow him to use 100% of his body strength) Goku has been taught martial arts by the greatsest martial artists in the Universe, pure skill, Goku takes it.

That is only subjective to his universe. Did you forget about Suieishin? It allows Ken to see through his opponent's attacks and replicate their style perfectly. Ken will be able to do every move exactly like Goku and he will be able to counter accordingly.

TheBadguy
1. Did you notice this was a no powers at all fight?

2. Yeah its not magic or anything like that its his Martial Arts style Hokuto Shinken. He strikes their pressure points and they die in various ways.

That means no powers, no ki amping, no SSJ or KK.

I noticed. and obviously not ssj and ki blasts. but I doubt it was meant on the most basic levels. its how they fight. if you take away ki completely then goku's just a regular martial artist guy with no strength, speed or durability.

Wei Phoenix
I noticed. and obviously not ssj and ki blasts. but I doubt it was meant on the most basic levels. its how they fight. if you take away ki completely then goku's just a regular martial artist guy with no strength, speed or durability.

That's what this is, a fight of skill not powers.

Endless Mike
Both of them are reduced to the speed and strength of a real life martial artist. No powers.

FistOfThe North

Damn, that's a dope Kenshiro sig...

Who did that for you?

Wei Phoenix

Who did that for you?

Thank you. My friend Scarlet Fox did it for me and she takes requests if you want one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=506369&pagenumber=1

Scarlet Fox

Who did that for you?
I DID IT YOU SILLY GOOSE!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Both of them are reduced to the speed and strength of a real life martial artist. No powers.

That means that Goku stays exactly the same as well as Kenshiro, right?

If not, then Goku keeps his extreme durability, right?

If not then Goku keeps nothing and is human and only gets to cary his martial arts knowledge, right?

If that's the case, and the characters only keep martial arts knowledge and the experience from their fights, then Kenshiro wins by a long shot, n'stuff.

Peterlane
Goku rapes

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Peterlane
Goku gets raped

Fix'd smile

SSJGGogeta
Goku's a Saiyan, not a human. Kenshiro's pressure points wouldn't do shit.

And you can't just make Goku a normal human. He still has his Saiyan biology giving him super human strength and speed, as well as fighting sense.

Plus Goku is a talented martial artist. Unless Kenshiro gets his sword, Goku wins.

Goku wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.