Movie: Bumblebee vs Rampage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
How did Bee defeated Rampage.. when Rampage is greater in strength and higher endurance. And Bee destroyed Ravage less than a min... when Ravage has stats showing that he's good to take Bee on.

Scythe
PIS?

joesha28
really u sure

Doctor-Alvis
Skills?

Also, plot skills.

joesha28
Bee fighting skill is one of the best of the autobots other than Prime and Sideswipe

Scythe
Originally posted by joesha28
really u sure

I think Rampage had a hard time fighting period since he has no legs.

Darth Rex
ravage is a cat like thing so ironhide or optimus or BUMBLEBEE could easily beat it with melee or single blast. Bumblebee was fighting to protect Sam and his family so he would of given everything. and kicked rampage's ass!

steverules_2
Yeah, when it comes to protecting Sam I think BB is pretty much unbeatable

Cloudzor
i liked the bumblebee fight in the movie... the sam/bb rellationship was quite well done. i would have liked to see a bit of a more competitive fight here, one where bumblebee would have to pull out all the stops and really dig deep to defeat his opponent.

still, good scene... i enjoyed it.

roughrider
BB has been redefined as being one of the most kick-ass Autobots in the clutch. That's why he's Sam guardian. In the first film, when his name is finally said, BB does a fight stance not unlike Muhammed Ali, showing his name means a lot - "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" as Ali used to say.

InfernoJG95
indeed ripping ravage in half awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.