Contest of deception

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Each contestant has to try to fool all the other contestants that he is their ally when in fact he is plotting their demise: who would be most successful in the art of deception?

Lex Luthor

Dr. Doom

Joker

Loki

Darth Martin
Damn! They'd all be good.

tru-marvell
Loki...he is after all the god of mischief/deceit so he's had centuries of practice. But of course you must consider CIS sooooo confused

But there's no way any of these should be fooled by Joker, I mean has he EVER done anything good ?

Bouboumaster
Loki, followed by Doom

nicamarvin
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Loki...he is after all the god of mischief/deceit so he's had centuries of practice. thats why he wont win, because everybody knows what he is..

Originally posted by tru-marvell
and thats why this guy will win...... eek!

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by nicamarvin
thats why he wont win, because everybody knows what he is..

If I were Loki, there's no way I would approch you like this: "Hey pal, I'm Loki, ya know, THE GAWD OF MISCHIEF!?"

I would use my shapeshifting ability, for sure.

Enyalus
Loki. Followed by Doom.

Luthor's pretty charming when he wants to be, though.

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze
Loki followed by Luthor.

DarkOdin

Survivor19
Loki organazed acts of venegance before, he shall do that again.
So, liki wins.

He is damn good at that.

FOOM
"thats why he wont win, because everybody knows what he is.."

Where as the others might be mistaken for sweethearts?

"Loki organized acts of venegance before, he shall do that again."

Agreed. He is the God of what the other do best - stirring up trouble.

Mshinu
Loki ftw

Lex second, did this guy not become Prez once?
Doom third, not showing your face does not inspire trust
Joker forth, you know he is insane

TricksterPriest
Loki, simply because he is going to shapeshift. If he doesn't do that though, I actually see Lex taking it.

Everyone knows Doom backstabs people. And Joker...........is completely uncontrollable.

Lex may have the reputation of backstabbing, but he's very charming and even people like Libra often think they have cornered and under control. Also, look at how many times he's lead the Injustice gang and the Injustice League.

kevdude
Comparing them to a god?? Loki takes it. Hard choice between Doom and Lex, they would prob never trust each other totally.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Loki, simply because he is going to shapeshift. If he doesn't do that though, I actually see Lex taking it.

Everyone knows Doom backstabs people. And Joker...........is completely uncontrollable.

Lex may have the reputation of backstabbing, but he's very charming and even people like Libra often think they have cornered and under control. Also, look at how many times he's lead the Injustice gang and the Injustice League.

I'd say Doom could be just as charming and he has been before.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'd say Doom could be just as charming and he has been before.

If the other Contestants were women he would probably win wink

james2099
Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.