Pawn of Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
HI
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/ThanosThrone.JPG

Thanos is out for revenge by proxy....so he takes Luke Cage and mind melds him with Gamoras fighting abilities and sets him on a path of death.

These once "pest" to the mad titan are unaware of Lukes upgrade or intention...Luke has every intent to kill so his initial attack is geared to that. How far on Thanos list does he get

1. Cap and Spidey

2. Namor and She Hulk

3. Drax

4. Thor (current w/out odinforce-#602)

5. Hulk

Lord Feron
Think he stops at Thor

thanos-prime
is it current drax?

tru-marvell
not up to date current drax so its old classic dumb drax

tkitna
Stops at 4

Bouboumaster
Stop at Hulk.

1 to 3 is a piece of cake, he takes them all at the same times.

4 is a problems, but you have to see what Gamora can do. Then, double her strenght and multiply her endurance. Unless he bfr, Thor is in for a kick-ass.

5 stop him. Why? Two words: healing factor. Hulk is in for the biggest ass beating he ever received. No question about that. BUT. But, while Luke Cage will tired, Hulk will always come fresh, and stronger. And after a few hour of ass kicking, Hulk would maybe be able to connect a few. And that would probably be enough.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Stop at Hulk.

1 to 3 is a piece of cake, he takes them all at the same times.

4 is a problems, but you have to see what Gamora can do. Then, double her strenght and multiply her endurance. Unless he bfr, Thor is in for a kick-ass.

5 stop him. Why? Two words: healing factor. Hulk is in for the biggest ass beating he ever received. No question about that. BUT. But, while Luke Cage will tired, Hulk will always come fresh, and stronger. And after a few hour of ass kicking, Hulk would maybe be able to connect a few. And that would probably be enough. are you serious he is not getting past thor.

Priest
Dump Drax kicks his ass.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by thanos-prime
are you serious he is not getting past thor.

Luke Cage + Gamora's skillz.

I'm pretty positive on the fact that he rocks Thor'ass.

Yo, I mean, the dude will be the biggest badass ever: FIFTY TONER with the BEST fighting abilities around.

Thor a warrior, he's no sloush. But he would face ZE BEST, not great fight, the ultimate, top of the mountain in fighting skill BEST. And not only that, but he's a 50 toners.

Now, Thor can easely win, if he uses is brain, and decide to not engage that monster version of Luke Cage and throw him storm from the air, and bfr his ass far, far away. But if he decides to go physical, like he always do, he would find soon that wasn't the good tactic against, I repeat it again, the best mma fighter with titanium skin. It would be a nightmare. What would happen to Thor if Luke Cage decide to go with the nerve strike?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Priest
Dump Drax kicks his ass.

Didn't Gamora whooped his ass?

thanos-prime

Yo, I mean, the dude will be the biggest badass ever: FIFTY TONER with the BEST fighting abilities around.

Thor a warrior, he's no sloush. But he would face ZE BEST, not great fight, the ultimate, top of the mountain in fighting skill BEST. And not only that, but he's a 50 toners.

Now, Thor can easely win, if he uses is brain, and decide to not engage that monster version of Luke Cage and throw him storm from the air, and bfr his ass far, far away. But if he decides to go physical, like he always do, he would find soon that wasn't the good tactic against, I repeat it again, the best mma fighter with titanium skin. It would be a nightmare. What would happen to Thor if Luke Cage decide to go with the nerve strike? but thor has fought thanos gamora's teacher who is far stronger than him and stalemated.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by thanos-prime
but thor has fought thanos gamora's teacher who is far stronger than him and stalemated.

Each times both have fought, Thanos have humiliated him.

jalek moye

Now, Thor can easely win, if he uses is brain, and decide to not engage that monster version of Luke Cage and throw him storm from the air, and bfr his ass far, far away. But if he decides to go physical, like he always do, he would find soon that wasn't the good tactic against, I repeat it again, the best mma fighter with titanium skin. It would be a nightmare. What would happen to Thor if Luke Cage decide to go with the nerve strike?

since when is luke a class 50

And his durability is not enough to survive mutliple hammer strikes

Lord Feron
Thor would be wise to keep his distance. Lighting and magical blast and what not would be his best option. Thor trying to pound the Gamora cage is not going to go well. Thor might barely win mainly due to his durability and dmg soak. But he is outskilled comapredt o gamora and inside lukes body he should be able to take a couple of hits (strictly a couple). But Gamora cage should be easily able to dodge thors's assuault all the while space kung fuing thor's butt.

If gamora cage does somehow win and get past thor. Hulk will eventually be wining the fight if they don't put him away quick which i doubt they can.

Kris Blaze
So it's like a weaker version of She-Hulk. She's both stronger and more durable, along with being very skilled. Gamora's better skill-wise, but relies a lot on agility and the like. This would not transfer well to luke. Even if it did, it's not NEARLY enough to make up for the massive strength, durability and speed advantages later on.

2 fukken destroys him.

jalek moye
Is'nt luke barly stronger then gamora anyway?

and while has higher durabilty doesnt have the the healing factor

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jalek moye
Is'nt luke barly stronger then gamora anyway?

and while has higher durabilty doesnt have the the healing factor

Yup.

Luke only has a durability upgrade and is vastly inferior in the other areas.

Hitman911
Isnt Thor a 100 tonner??

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Hitman911
Isnt Thor a 100 tonner??

Both Thor and Drax are far, far above the 100 ton limit.

Bouboumaster
since when is luke a class 50

And his durability is not enough to survive mutliple hammer strikes

Luke is a 50 toners, and you're right about his durability, BUT it's IF Thor touch him, which is most unlikely to happen, with that upgrade.

Kris Blaze
Luke is a 50 toners, and you're right about his durability, BUT it's IF Thor touch him, which is most unlikely to happen, with that upgrade.

Why? Thor's hit Gamora and Luke is far slower.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Yup.

Luke only has a durability upgrade and is vastly inferior in the other areas.

Gamora is a 25 tons and statlemated Ronan The Accuser.

Luke is as twice as strong, and have a greater durability.

Bouboumaster
Why? Thor's hit Gamora and Luke is far slower.

Do they have fought in the past?

jalek moye

since when was luke 50 tons

he has been 25 for years

Kris Blaze

You left out a couple of things there Steinberg.

Gamora has a vastly superior healing factor, speed, agility, reflexes and the Godslayer. And they were also mind controlled along with being powered up. It pays to read the comics and not just look at the pictures. But hey, even by looking at the pictures you must have wondered what the hell Glorian was doing there??

Bouboumaster
You left out a couple of things there Steinberg.

Gamora has a vastly superior healing factor, speed, agility, reflexes and the Godslayer. And they were also mind controlled along with being powered up. It pays to read the comics and not just look at the pictures. But hey, even by looking at the pictures you must have wondered what the hell Glorian was doing there??

Because Gamora needed her healing factor to statlemate Ronan, who is aguarbly, a class 100 tons!

For the speed... Gamora... I don't recall her to be superfast. She IS fast, but I think she developped it with her skills, and it's not in her "powerset" like a healing factor, let say.

The agility is something that can be train, and if Luke Cage is given the same experience that Gamora, I think he would have it too. Or if not, at least, he would be a Mohamed Ali fighter type. Same goes for the reflexes.

And finally, if friggin' SAVAGE HULK can tag Thor, the guy with the WORST combat skillz ever, what chances GAMORA CAGE have to MISS Thor?

Kris Blaze
And finally, if friggin' SAVAGE HULK can tag Thor, the guy with the WORST combat skillz ever, what chances GAMORA CAGE have to MISS Thor?

What the hell are you talking about? YOU said that Thor would miss Gamora. I never said that Gamora would miss Thor facepalm

Bouboumaster
since when was luke 50 tons

he has been 25 for years

You are damn right, he's 25 tons, my bad.

Oh shit, it's A LOT different then! Thor won't get that ass whooping, after all. I think Cage still take the majority then, but like 5,1/10 and not the 9/10 I was giving him at first!

Bouboumaster
What the hell are you talking about? YOU said that Thor would miss Gamora. I never said that Gamora would miss Thor facepalm

'was refering to when you talked about agility and speed.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor would wreck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.