Val Armorr (BEST VERSION) vs Thanos H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so? smile

Tazer
Yo.

helluva fight, no matter wat.

Tazer

thanos-prime
thanos murders him

Prep-Man
this has got to stop. thanos and it's not even close. that's assuming he uses his powers and not his strength or fighting ability.

Harbinger
Thanos would still have a tremendous strength and durability edge.

illadelph12
Hmm...

If I remember correctly, Val was able to shatter an unbreakable gem with a punch (after PC Mon El and Superboy failed to damage it at all), and he also punched his way out of a diamond (iirc) encasement while he was near complete suffocation. If we're using the "best" Karate Kid, he might be able to split Thanos's head open in a purely hand to hand encounter, but the likelihood of him landing the blow isn't very high (though measuring on how Gamora did in a spar, Val could likely kill him).

It's a hard call.

Wild Shadow
wow... beer

pretty easy call for me thanos kills him with the first blow he lands assuming Mix Martial arts kid dont roll with the punch. also very unlikely that MMA kid will be able to focus a power punch while evading someone like thanos.

Galan007
while i do agree that val at his best certainly has the potential to cause thanos some harm, how many thanos-level-punches could val realistically take?

Mindset
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

If I remember correctly, Val was able to shatter an unbreakable gem with a punch (after PC Mon El and Superboy failed to damage it at all), and he also punched his way out of a diamond (iirc) encasement while he was near complete suffocation. If we're using the "best" Karate Kid, he might be able to split Thanos's head open in a purely hand to hand encounter, but the likelihood of him landing the blow isn't very high (though measuring on how Gamora did in a spar, Val could likely kill him).

It's a hard call. Gamora didn't hurt Thanos at all.

leonidas
how many would he get hit by though? someone capable of tagging and hurting pc superboy or mon-el shouldn't have much trouble evading thanos.

and the thread says JUST H2H, prep-man. wink

of course thanos wins if he uses his full range of powers.

Enyalus
Val would dominate all of their fights, but Thanos would still win an overwhelming majority. Val is faster and might be able to land devastating blows. But Thanos is immune to pressure point strikes, his durability is ridiculously high, even for peak KK, and he's got unlimited stamina. Eventually KK gets tagged with an energy punch or two, and it's over.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Mindset
Gamora didn't hurt Thanos at all.

She didn't hurt him but she was able to land blows.

Karate Kid would be able to do the same, and his blows can shatter "unbreakable" objects (striking on weak points and with precision, not because of strength).

Enyalus
Like Wolverine with chains?

illadelph12
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wow... beer

pretty easy call for me thanos kills him with the first blow he lands assuming Mix Martial arts kid dont roll with the punch. also very unlikely that MMA kid will be able to focus a power punch while evading someone like thanos.

It's more about the location of the strike than the power.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Enyalus
Like Wolverine with chains?

Que?

Mindset
Wolverine broke 'unbreakable' chains.

Enyalus
Que?
Ask Battlehammer for the scans, lol. Or they're in Jinzin's respect thread. Wolverine broke out of chains that were supposed to be unbreakable. Twice. Kinda lame. But true.

Anywho, I don't wanna get too fanwanked on this or anything, but since he's an Eternal and has total molecular control over his own body and has already been shown to be immune to pressure point strikes, I don't think Val's going to be able to find a weakness in him. Or that he even has one. If he did, I would think Surfer with his CA or Tyrant or Galactus, etc, would have exploited it by now. It's pretty much "Be Drax. Or be uber strong." That's it.

illadelph12
facepalm

Wow...

*edit

And that makes sense Eny.

psycho gundam
It's pretty much "Be Drax. Or be uber strong." That's it. thumb up

Eternal Idol
Thanos ftw. Too strong, too durable, and has complete molecular control of his body.

Prep-Man
Hmm...

It's a hard call.

that was the emerald eye, which emerald empress used. the thing was damn near indestructible. superboy at the time could not even scratch the thing. yet, val with a single blow, shattered it. pretty impressive.

tkitna
Val loses

Juntai
Val would dominate all of their fights, but Thanos would still win an overwhelming majority. Val is faster and might be able to land devastating blows. But Thanos is immune to pressure point strikes, his durability is ridiculously high, even for peak KK, and he's got unlimited stamina. Eventually KK gets tagged with an energy punch or two, and it's over. thumb up

Lord Feron
Thanos in a stomp... for many of the reasons eny already said. His durability is one of the best out there. BUt don't even think val will land that many blows, maybe 2. But after that Thanos is gonna pimp slap his ass. Thanos 10/10.

Nihilist
Thanos esopha chops him to death ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.