Wolverine vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Just wondering if Wolverine's claws could cut through peter's armor.

SamZED
Yeah but would take him awhile.

Darth Martin
Technically, they can but Logan doesn't have the strength to do it.

Colossus stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah but would take him awhile.
So basically no unless he had The Hulk hold him down.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Colossus stomps.
Thats not really true, that based off a single pannel and it is speculation at best.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Colossus stomps. Pretty much a stomp from Colossus.

The Nuul
Colossus shit stomps.

PRAYERRUN
I have(or had seeing I haven't seen it in a while) a book where Peter was brainwashed by Arcade into thinking America was attacking his homeland. Wolverine had to fight him and learned that Peter was really, really quick...too the point where he had problems even touching Peter with his claws. The fight was never finished, but both were blood lusted.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I have(or had seeing I haven't seen it in a while) a book where Peter was brainwashed by Arcade into thinking America was attacking his homeland. Wolverine had to fight him and learned that Peter was really, really quick...too the point where he had problems even touching Peter with his claws. The fight was never finished, but both were blood lusted.
No they werent. Colossus was rampaging, wolverine tried to stop him and got tossed that was pretty much all that happen. Thats not the best evidences sinces it was only a pannel or so and colossus was rampaging and wolverine was trying not to hurt or kill him. Also I am not even sure wolverine was written witha healing factor at the time nor his fighting skills.

Battlehammer
This really comes down to can wolverine cut colossus deeply, if so he should win due to superior reach due to claws, superior fighting skill, superior agility, superior reflexes and combat speed however if he cant he would loses handily.

PRAYERRUN
If I remember right Logan said, " I always wondered if my claws could cut through your skin, and now I plan too find out!! "

snoopdogg
If I remember right Logan said, " I always wondered if my claws could cut through your skin, and now I plan too find out!! " Yea, he said that. Indicating he intended to find out if he claws could cut him.

tkitna
The X-Men book where Dracula was involved paired the two and Wolverine couldnt cut him then, but I realize things change.

Still going with Colossus though for a heavy majority.

PRAYERRUN
so he was actually trying to harm him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
The X-Men book where Dracula was involved paired the two and Wolverine couldnt cut him then, but I realize things change.

Still going with Colossus though for a heavy majority.

actaully they did cut him. It said colossus skin is no match for adamatium claws. It simply was not deep, but then again it was nothing but a slash.

Though after the event Logan joking slashes at colossus issues later and colossus jumps back. Colossus has also made statements liek wolverines claws would cut him to the bone, and wolverine has made statements over the year implying he believes he could cut colossus skin, colossus reaction to certain events implies heavly he believes he could as well.

It speculation on either side however. We need to see another fight to accurately assesses if he could indeed cut colossus deeply.

PRAYERRUN
ok so who's in for the campain? thumb up rock

Battlehammer
ok so who's in for the campain? thumb up rock
im down

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine. Did you read the question?

Raoul
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus shit stomps.

Yup.

Closing, as this has been done far too often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.