Karate Kid vs Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
Who wins.

Darth Martin
What's with all the Karate Kid threads?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What's with all the Karate Kid threads?

flavor of the week my friend... also he is badass.

KK wins. Karnak imo is like KK lite. Not nearly as good but similar and skillful and a knack for finding weakspots.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
flavor of the week my friend... Tell me about it. It's not like he's good for these threads because he's obviously superior to any and every martial artist to appear on panel.

Enyalus
KK spanks Karnak's ass.

tkitna
Spite

Tazer
Yo.

Tell me about it. It's not like he's good for these threads because he's obviously superior to any and every martial artist to appear on panel.

not counting manga, right?

Tazer

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tazer
not counting manga, right? Of course not! Kakarot pwns. evil face

Prep-Man
Val still. need a higher opponent.

Tazer
Yo.

Of course not! Kakarot pwns. evil face

against some sure, but even *he* would die if he fought Kenshiro.........

big grin

Tazer

Kris Blaze
Karnak

Digi
KK is a semi-regular flavor of the week. Every year or two we get enough new members, they see one thread and are shocked that a dude with no powers and just skill is taking on metas heralds and junk. So they're like "no wai!" and start making threads to gauge his power. The recent incredulity in the Spidey v. KK thread is a perfect example.

Anyway, Val has the detect weakness thing going for him too. He's been able to look at, say, a large starship and find its weakness in moments. He also has better overall feats than karnak. So KK, solid majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.