Who the least powerful person who can beat cheetara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Who the least powerful individual who can beat cheetara for the majority.

cheetara of the thunder cats.

tkitna
Me

psycho gundam
purple man can make lion-O kick her ass through suggestion.

SevenShackles
captain boomerang jr . marvel boy . uhh.. batman? lol

Battlehammer
Batman would get destroyed. She a speedstir with great combat skill and an unbreakable weapon

Starscream M
Wolverine, the Breaker of the Unbreakable!

Battlehammer
trolling how wonderful.

Wolverine get dropped by cheetara rather easily.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
trolling how wonderful.

Wolverine get dropped by cheetara rather easily.

how am I trolling?

anyhoo, wolverine's hf is more than enough to handle anything cheetara can deal

his skills and instincts will allow him to deal with her speed

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
how am I trolling?

anyhoo, wolverine's hf is more than enough to handle anything cheetara can deal

his skills and instincts will allow him to deal with her speed
your comment was a troll comment, and you always troll.

More then enough to deal with repeated shots by a speedstir who a master with a bo staff that unbreakable smashing him all over his body?

She highly skill, and rediculiously fast.......

do you have any knowledge of cheetara at all.

Wei Phoenix
When things enter the MU, they tend to become breakable. I'm sure her weapon can't take everything the MU can dish out.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When things enter the MU, they tend to become breakable. I'm sure her weapon can't take everything the MU can dish out.
I wouldent be surprized if it could, nor does it matter really, she smashing wolverine at reidculous speeds with expert skill with reidculously hard object

Starscream M
your comment was a troll comment, and you always troll.

More then enough to deal with repeated shots by a speedstir who a master with a bo staff that unbreakable smashing him all over his body?

She highly skill, and rediculiously fast.......

do you have any knowledge of cheetara at all. a bo staff isn't enough to KO logan

cheetara may get in alot of hits, but Logan just needs one slash to end the fight.

Logan wins.

Battlehammer
a bo staff isn't enough to KO logan

cheetara may get in alot of hits, but Logan just needs one slash to end the fight.

Logan wins.

.......you dont get it do you.............

She is an extremely fast speedstir, when she first gained her powers she went over 50 miles in like 5 seconds............

She not a normall speedstir, she a highly trained warrior, extremely skilled, posses superhuman agility, relfexes, stamina ect like all the thudnercats.

She also has the ability to see the future.......

Starscream M
.......you dont get it do you.............

She is an extremely fast speedstir, when she first gained her powers she went over 50 miles in like 5 seconds............

She not a normall speedstir, she a highly trained warrior, extremely skilled, posses superhuman agility, relfexes, stamina ect like all the thudnercats.

She also has the ability to see the future....... so...logans dealt with quicksilver before and other fast fighters

also, she has to get close to attack...which means Logan doesnt even have to match her speed.

SevenShackles
i dont think logan could do much but maybe scratch her a tiny bit as she evades. if that. he would be taken out quick =/

thinking of a character to beat her who just doesnt out class her in every way to stick to the 'least powerful' nature of the question is abit hard lol.

jalek moye
a bo staff isn't enough to KO logan

yea it is enouch times with enough force

seeing as its basically an adamntium one

Kris Blaze
"basically adamantium"

Wolverine takes her.

Battlehammer
so...logans dealt with quicksilver before and other fast fighters

also, she has to get close to attack...which means Logan doesnt even have to match her speed.
For starters she faster then quick silver, she a way better fighter as well and has other super-human attributes he does not posses.

No she does not, you clearly have a little knowledge out cheetara. She can expand the sizes of his bo staff

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
"basically adamantium"

Wolverine takes her.
it unbreakable and back by magic.

snoopdogg
Wolverine, the Breaker of the Unbreakable! I like this answer.

The Nuul
Yeah, Logan would kick her ass.

Starscream M
For starters she faster then quick silver you are either lying or you know nothing about Cheetara

she isn't anywhere close to Quicksilver's speed

her top speed is 120mph

Battlehammer
you are either lying or you know nothing about Cheetara

she isn't anywhere close to Quicksilver's speed

her top speed is 120mph

lying? are you kidding me I own almost every one of there comic, your the one who full of shit. You just made up that number, it never been stated anywere in any cannon comic book sources that she only runs 120 miles an hour your so full of crap. I bet you got that off wiki, go try reaidng a comic for onces.

Thunder cat orgins heros and villians issue 1, she ran over 50 miles in a matter of seconds

When she first gain her powers, that make her vastly and I mean vastly faster then 120 miles per hour.

dont you ever call me a liar you ignorant piece of shit

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah, Logan would kick her ass.
........and yet if I made a quick silver vs wolverine thread you say quick silver wins 9/10.......your ridiculousness knows no bounds

Starscream M
"Cheetara . . . has incredible speed, once clocked at speeds of 120 m.p.h. on a morning jog. She can only maintain this top speed for brief periods, but with it, she can move very fast in combat . . ."

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ThunderCats_characters

Battlehammer
"Cheetara . . . has incredible speed, once clocked at speeds of 120 m.p.h. on a morning jog. She can only maintain this top speed for brief periods, but with it, she can move very fast in combat . . ."

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ThunderCats_characters
yea as always you ignorant fool, you rely on wiki for all your information. To bad wiki not a cannon sources, and this is why you constantly get caught talking out your ass. Wiki is wrong, plain and simple, but your dumb ass takes everything it yes as absolute truth despite it completely contradicting cannon sources.

I find it so funny that you quote wiki and act as if it some one saved you from talking out your ass.

I stated a cannon sources>>>>>wiki

The Nuul
Batman cud also beet her. Becos he the god dam Batman. Or Death stroke.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Nuul
Batman cud also beet her. Becos he the god dam Batman.
get out of here with your trolling nonsenses.

Starscream M
yea as always you ignorant fool, you rely on wiki for all your information. To bad wiki not a cannon sources, and this is why you constantly get caught talking out your ass. Wiki is wrong, plain and simple, but your dumb ass takes everything it yes as absolute truth despite it completely contradicting cannon sources.

I find it so funny that you quote wiki and act as if it some one saved you from talking out your ass.

I stated a cannon sources>>>>>wiki you stated nothing, you babbling oaf

all you have done is repeat your own opinion

you have not provided ANY evidence showing Cheetara to be anywhere near Quicksilver's speed

not that I expect any better from you roll eyes (sarcastic)

SamZED
How fast is she exactly? I haven't read the comics, just watched the csrtoon when I was a kid (it was my favorite big grin) And her speed there used to change all the time.

Battlehammer
you stated nothing, you babbling oaf

all you have done is repeat your own opinion

you have not provided ANY evidence showing Cheetara to be anywhere near Quicksilver's speed

not that I expect any better from you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Look here you ****ing dumb ass.

Thunder cat orgins heros and villians issue 1, she ran over 50 miles in a matter of seconds

Not an oppinion dipshit, it a fact

Starscream M
there's no need for insults and calling names, battlehammer

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
How fast is she exactly? I haven't read the comics, just watched the csrtoon when I was a kid (it was my favorite big grin) And her speed there used to change all the time.

Not sure it hella fast though well over 500 miles per hour

Battlehammer
there's no need for insults and calling names, battlehammer ]
there no need for you to be a trolling retard either, nor should you ever clal me a liar you pompus twit

Starscream M
]
there no need for you to be a trolling retard either, nor should you ever clal me a liar you pompus twit I didn't troll

I don't see how disagreeing with you is akin to trolling

meh

Battlehammer
I didn't troll

I don't see how disagreeing with you is akin to trolling

meh
You do troll. You come in here act like a retard, ignore cannon evidences, and then post a link to wiki.......you all the definition of a troll and you always have been.

also read a dam comic book, you look like an idiot every time you debate, becuase all you have to go on is wiki.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I like this answer.
u would

Starscream M
You do troll. You come in here act like a retard, ignore cannon evidences, and then post a link to wiki.......you all the definition of a troll and you always have been.

also read a dam comic book, you look like an idiot every time you debate, becuase all you have to go on is wiki. how am I acting like a retard?

also, wiki has credibility...ppl don't just make shit up

its 95% accurate

Battlehammer
how am I acting like a retard?

also, wiki has credibility...ppl don't just make shit up

its 95% accurate
everyything you say comes straight out of your ass.

yes people do just make shit up, it happens all the time.

No it not.

if your going to debate about a comic character read comics with them, dont jsut rely on wiki which is why you constantly get caught talking out your ass, like in this very thread.

Badabing
Look here you ****ing dumb ass.

Not an oppinion dipshit, it a fact Please stop bashing.Originally posted by Starscream M
there's no need for insults and calling names, battlehammer Please stop trolling.

SamZED
How about Spider-man? Does he stand a chance if he uses his webs?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
How about Spider-man? Does he stand a chance if he uses his webs?
doubt full she much faster then him, much better fighter and could end it in a hit.

FOOM
Kraven the Hunter

Tseirpretskcirt
no kraven couldn't

Brutacus
Even iff she runs over 500 miles per hour she is still much slower than quicksilver who can run what at mach 5????

And iff you own every single comic show us a scan where it's stated how fast she runs.

Till than I say quicksilver would beat her ***.

Lord Feron
Raven?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Brutacus
Even iff she runs over 500 miles per hour she is still much slower than quicksilver who can run what at mach 5????

And iff you own every single comic show us a scan where it's stated how fast she runs.

QFT

Battlehammer

When has quick silver ever run on pannel at macht, lets see some prove. I was also refferring to classic quick silver, current one time travels, not super speed.

I own almost all of them yes, I dont have a scanner nor can I figure out a way to post the ones I have DL on my computer, which is rather annoying, I recently got a mac and I dont really understand how certain aspects work. Also it never been stated how fast she runs. However when she first gained her powers she ran over 50 miles in like 5 seconds or less, which would make her far faster then 500 miles per hour.

I doubt wuick silver would **** he up, for starters she superhuman in every area, not just speed, she has a sexth senses, is a far better fighter then him and posses a magical weapon. Have you ever even read a single comic with her?

Starscream M
she has a sexth senses, is a far better fighter then him and posses a magical weapon. what does sexth senses do? confused

The Nuul
what does sexth senses do? confused

It allows the user to see dead people....smile

bN6PpM5b0A4

Blair Wind
When has quick silver ever run on pannel at macht, lets see some prove. I was also refferring to classic quick silver, current one time travels, not super speed.

I own almost all of them yes, I dont have a scanner nor can I figure out a way to post the ones I have DL on my computer, which is rather annoying, I recently got a mac and I dont really understand how certain aspects work. Also it never been stated how fast she runs. However when she first gained her powers she ran over 50 miles in like 5 seconds or less, which would make her far faster then 500 miles per hour.

I think QuickSilver actually went back to Super Speed.

Anyways, I doubt many people have read very many of the Thundercats comics. In this current age of KMC, scans are everything. If you cant get scans, find her most impressive feats, and get a friend to DL the issues and post the scans themselves. That way we can see what you are talking about, because hearsay only goes so far.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think QuickSilver actually went back to Super Speed.

Anyways, I doubt many people have read very many of the Thundercats comics. In this current age of KMC, scans are everything. If you cant get scans, find her most impressive feats, and get a friend to DL the issues and post the scans themselves. That way we can see what you are talking about, because hearsay only goes so far.

Issue numbers and titles are the same thing. I dont need to buy a scanner, becuase people are lazy. They are more then welcoem to look the issue up them selfs.

Thunder caut origins hero and villains issue one. The origin of cheetara is told, she first gain her super speed during a race when she sensed kid lion-o was indanger and falling off a cliff. She was able to move over 50 miles in the second during he fall and ran up the cliff catching lion-o who could not have falling for more then 5 seconds.

Brutacus

I doubt wuick silver would **** he up, for starters she superhuman in every area, not just speed, she has a sexth senses, is a far better fighter then him and posses a magical weapon. Have you ever even read a single comic with her?

So you want prove from me wenn you can't even deliver the proof that she runs faster than 500 miles per hour???

Dude are you serious so we have to go by your word and we have to provide the proof please dude get real.

And quicksilver is back to his mutant powers so his super speed.
And not time travel.

You want proof ok cool X-Factor: The Quick and The Dead #1
Since you don't post scans why should we.

Battlehammer
So you want prove from me wenn you can't even deliver the proof that she runs faster than 500 miles per hour???

Dude are you serious so we have to go by your word and we have to provide the proof please dude get real.

And quicksilver is back to his mutant powers so his super speed.
And not time travel.

You want proof ok cool X-Factor: The Quick and The Dead #1
Since you don't post scans why should we.

Posting titles and issue numbers is proof. No need to be hostile. I dont have a scanner nor can I figure out how to post my digital comics so others can see them. You act like I am trying not to post scans, but thats not the cases, I simply cant get scanned images of theses comics for others to see, and to be honest issue numbers and titles are better then scans in my opinion, because scans can often be with out context which greatly effect how good or bad the feat can be.

I dont purposely not post scans, I just don't have them, if I did I would post them. And I am fine with titles and issue numbers I prefer them, I hate when people post scans and then can't give me the issue and title of the issue the scans are in so I can verify the context

Brutacus
Posting titles and issue numbers is proof. No need to be hostile. I dont have a scanner nor can I figure out how to post my digital comics so others can see them. You act like I am trying not to post scans, but thats not the cases, I simply cant get scanned images of theses comics for others to see, and to be honest issue numbers and titles are better then scans in my opinion, because scans can often be with out context which greatly effect how good or bad the feat can be.

I dont purposely not post scans, I just don't have them, if I did I would post them. And I am fine with titles and issue numbers I prefer them, I hate when people post scans and then can't give me the issue and title of the issue the scans are in so I can verify the context

I got a little hostile because you made it sound like I had to believe your word while you wanted me to provide you proof.
Now that doesn't sound really fair now does it, but cool give me the issue number from the thundercats where she has her best feat and I'll try to find it.

Battlehammer
I got a little hostile because you made it sound like I had to believe your word while you wanted me to provide you proof.
Now that doesn't sound really fair now does it, but cool give me the issue number from the thundercats where she has her best feat and I'll try to find it.
ecpt I gave you the evidences twice........which is why I still dont understand why you were hostile and acting like I asked for evidence with out providing any.

look above you I stated the issue twice.

grimify
this thread is a total mind ****... people arguing FOR wolverine against battlehammer.

Battlehammer
lol

It happens more often then people think. When wolverine loses I am more then willing to admit it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
purple man can make lion-O kick her ass through suggestion. it would work everytime smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.