Best Wrestling Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
my pick is Smackdown VS Raw2008 and Smackdown5

~Sado

Wei Phoenix
Of the newer generation then I'd have to say SVR 06. Of the old school then I'd have to go with No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000 and WCW/nWo Revenge.

steverules_2
Smackdown: Here comes the pain
SvR 06
SvR 07

BackFire
Wrestlemania 2000, big time.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by steverules_2
Smackdown: Here comes the pain

Nailed it.

Awesome roster, great matches, easy fighting sytem, not slow and shitty like later games, jumping of buildings.

Damn makes me wanna play again.

Gooogle Bot
Wrestlemania 2000 and Day or Reckoning.

Ryo 666
DOR had a great story and great music for sure.

I-Drop
WM 2000 or Virtual Pro Wrestling 2(Japanese). Nowadays I'd go w/the Def Jam games(NOT Icon tho)

Ryo 666
Originally posted by I-Drop
WM 2000 or Virtual Pro Wrestling 2(Japanese). Nowadays I'd go w/the Def Jam games(NOT Icon tho)

Icon sucks.

chomperx9
legends of wrestling 2 was my fav

Sado22
DejJam2 is probably amongst the top best3 fighting games of all time, imo. great musc, great story, the CAW options were AWESOME and the replay value was off the chart......and you get to beat the shit out of Sean Paul! Happy Dance

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Nailed it.

Awesome roster, great matches, easy fighting sytem, not slow and shitty like later games, jumping of buildings.

Damn makes me wanna play again.

My fav season mode was probably the one I played as Eddie, had a match with Brock Lesnar to become no.1 contender for the WWE championship and Stephanie McMahon told us both not to cheat....ref got knocked out and I beat the crap outta him with a steel chair, frog splash 1,2,3 cool And then I went on to win the title, I may play it again

kodak
Originally posted by BackFire
Wrestlemania 2000, big time. win.

FistOfThe North
pro wrestling for the nes.

occultdestroyer
Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain.

Replay value is just awesome.

SaTsuJiN
the original smackdown for Ps1... nothing comes close
-good combos
-create a fighter, through and through
-very intuitive grab / attack system

Another game that I wanted to do well.. (because it was like.. wrestling / 2d fighter / beat-em-up), was Saturday Night Slam Masters

I-Drop
I loved Slam Masters. Great game.Originally posted by Sado22
DejJam2 is probably amongst the top best3 fighting games of all time, imo. great musc, great story, the CAW options were AWESOME and the replay value was off the chart......and you get to beat the shit out of Sean Paul! Happy Dance laughing out loud Ditto. Sean Paul is cool tho.

Have any of the posters who picked games from the (overrated)Smackdown series ever played the AKI games for the N64?

Smasandian
WCW vs NWO something or another.

I loved it as a kid.

I-Drop
I think that was WCW vs NWO Revenge. Was also made by AKI. Great game!!!!

Smasandian
Wasn't there a World Tour also?

And then they made Wrestlemania also. That was cool too.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Smasandian
Wasn't there a World Tour also?

And then they made Wrestlemania also. That was cool too. Yes! Behold, AKI! The creators of the best wrestling games ever made!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.