Hal Jordan & Wonderwoman vs Nova & Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Everone in current incarnations

Enyalus
Team One, most every time.

Spire
Lol?

Bouboumaster
I think that Classic Warlock would have tip the victories on team 2 with his karmic blast, but with the current one... I hate to say that, because I hate Wonder Woman, but team 1 win, and probably everytime.

It would be different with Full Power Nova from Annihilation and Classic Warlock, but with these two, they don't stand a chance.

The Nuul
Current team 2 doesnt stand a chance.

leonidas
team 1 twomps.

Warlord
Really guys you think Nova with the Full Nova Force can't at least take Diana down?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warlord
Really guys you think Nova with the Full Nova Force can't at least take Diana down?
He can come close if he gets exotic. Gravitational manipulation and all that, 'cause blasts ain't cutting it.

Hal is better than anyone on the field.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Enyalus
He can come close if he gets exotic. Gravitational manipulation and all that, 'cause blasts ain't cutting it.

Hal is better than anyone on the field.

Unless it's classic Warlock

xJLxKing
Hal is too strong.

Tazer
Yo.

Hal makes current AW feel super-emo, and needs to go outside for a smoke; T1 then dbl-teams Nova Prime.

Tazer

Konton
Hal solos.

Warlord
I agree that Hal is the decisive factor here

Sasaraixx

No.

Nihilist
Team 1

Warlord
Nah, Nova is too versatile for her, but Hal gives team one the win

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team One, most every time.

Originally posted by leonidas
team 1 twomps.

Tazer
Yo.

Nah, Nova is too versatile for her, but Hal gives team one the win

interesting; why do U think Nova is so??

Tazer

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.