Spiderman and Deadpool Upcomming One Shot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Article

Previews

http://splashpage.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/071509_asm611x.jpg

This is going to be... epic. Actually, not even epic can be used to describe this. There isn't really a word in human vocabulary to describe just how epic this is. That's all I can really say about that.

Also, hey everyone! I'm back. Not really sure if anyone remembers me, but I had to leave the forums after loosing my internet. I'm been able to get on the internet here and there. I recently got it back, so I've returned to the forums. Hi.

Black Yoshi
What's up, Arachnid1. I remember you, and it's good to see you again.

Anyway, it's cool that Spiderman and Deadpool have a crossover issue.

BruceSkywalker
this sounds interesting.. i may buy it

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
What's up, Arachnid1. I remember you, and it's good to see you again.

Anyway, it's cool that Spiderman and Deadpool have a crossover issue. Yeah. The previews are hilarious. The banter that's sure to come will be awesome!

SamZED
That's a preview for suicide king 4 not Spidey/Deadpool one shot. sad

Neo Darkhalen
Deadpool and Spider-man.......hell yes....throw in the Punisher and you would be all set!

Arachnid1
Yeah. I know. I just found out. The one shot is real, but thats not it. Sorry. sad

Scythe
Now that's a spicy meatball.

ankur29
SM looks way too skinny in that pic no expression

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ankur29
SM looks way too skinny in that pic no expression His arms are as thick as his stomach.

Black Yoshi
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Depends on your prefered style of drawing. I like my drawings in proportion so for me, its not really a good thing. Then again, I don't really care too much either.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Article

Previews

http://splashpage.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/071509_asm611x.jpg

This is going to be... epic. Actually, not even epic can be used to describe this. There isn't really a word in human vocabulary to describe just how epic this is. That's all I can really say about that.

Also, hey everyone! I'm back. Not really sure if anyone remembers me, but I had to leave the forums after loosing my internet. I'm been able to get on the internet here and there. I recently got it back, so I've returned to the forums. Hi.

I LOVE this idea!!! Spider-man and Deadpool together in one comic!! This is like The Nerd vs The Jock and I can't wait till it comes out.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by SamZED
That's a preview for suicide king 4 not Spidey/Deadpool one shot. sad Yeah but I love the dialog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.