Odin v The Growing Gauntlet's Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hmm, so most seemed to think odin cleared the previous gauntlet. i happen to agree. anyway, this time the gauntlet is bringing it to the old man!

1. h/p doomsday
2. the doctor (authority)
3. thanos
4. onimar synn
5. ganthet
6. mangog
7. shazam
8. keeper

what combination is needed to take down an odin who is fighting all out to defend the hallowed grounds of asgard!? can he crush these invaders??! hmmm . . .

shokosugi
Odin stops at 1

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by shokosugi
Odin stops at 1

You mean Superman 10/10 right?

Enyalus
Stops at four.

Naija boy
i think he might just scrape and get to 5

Enyalus
B*tch please, like Ganthet would be anything more than an irritation to Odin? It'd be like getting hit by Thanos' blasts again, but weaker. And we saw how he handled those.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
B*tch please, like Ganthet would be anything more than an irritation to Odin? It'd be like getting hit by Thanos' blasts again, but weaker. And we saw how he handled those.

My opinion has been revised. He gets to 7 stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
At least Odin isn't getting stopped by the Smurfs reject anymore.

Good choice.

vlaaad12345
Thanos synn combo might be able to do it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Thanos synn combo might be able to do it.
thumb up Wurd.

id369
Originally posted by Naija boy
He clears it. uhuh

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
At least Odin isn't getting stopped by that reject Smurph anymore.

oohhhh, you're team captain not gonna like that at all . . .

shifty

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
oohhhh, you're team captain not gonna like that at all . . .

shifty

stick out tongue Smurph would solo Odin while handcuffed and blindfolded.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by id369
He clears it. uhuh

yet another win for the old coot........!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Kris Blaze
Makes it all the way to 7.

psycho gundam
is "keeper" the silver surfer or some other guy?

Enyalus
SS.

psycho gundam
aye

Kris Blaze
Keeper is placed way too high.

Enyalus
So is Ganthet.

psycho gundam
so's doomsday

leonidas
doh

as i've said in the past--the participants are ARE listed in order of power. i mixed it up. if the weakest are all at the beginning they'd all be one-shotted, so i try and vary the line-up . . .

King Kandy
stops at four. Actually he may not be able to pass three, but he doesn't actually need to beat Thanos for synn to come in.

Knowsbleed33
Clears.

leonidas
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Clears.

shock

supremthor
hmm, so most seemed to think odin cleared the previous gauntlet. i happen to agree. anyway, this time the gauntlet is bringing it to the old man!

1. h/p doomsday
2. the doctor (authority)
3. thanos
4. onimar synn
5. ganthet
6. mangog
7. shazam
8. keeper

what combination is needed to take down an odin who is fighting all out to defend the hallowed grounds of asgard!? can he crush these invaders??! hmmm . . .

how is thanos and above the doctor, this list is completely missed up. odin doesnt get paced an all out Doctor

leonidas
Originally posted by supremthor
how is thanos and above the doctor, this list is completely missed up. odin doesnt get paced an all out Doctor

facepalm

leonidas
ump-bay

dots

DarkOdin
since he is in asgard, does this means he can pull the 2000 ft. destroyer out for this or just Odin fighting

Blanket
Originally posted by supremthor
how is thanos and above the doctor, this list is completely missed up. odin doesnt get paced an all out Doctor Wat

Originally posted by DarkOdin
since he is in asgard, does this means he can pull the 2000 ft. destroyer out for this or just Odin fighting The 2000 foot Destroyer was made with the combination of all the other Gods... that's like asking if Thanos gets the IG...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Blanket
Wat

The 2000 foot Destroyer was made with the combination of all the other Gods... that's like asking if Thanos gets the IG...

The thing that made the destroyer 2000 feet tall was Odin entering and abosrbing all the energy of the asagrdians minus Thor not the other skyfathers The idea or creation of the destroyer to my knowledge is what the other skyfathers planned and helped with.

Blanket
The thing that made the destroyer 2000 feet tall was Odin entering and abosrbing all the energy of the asagrdians minus Thor not the other skyfathers The idea or creation of the destroyer to my knowledge is what the other skyfathers planned and helped with. Gods you say?

Either way, Odin still wouldn't have all that power in a one on one battle... even if you gave him the Destroyer.

leonidas
Gods you say?

Either way, Odin still wouldn't have all that power in a one on one battle... even if you gave him the Destroyer.

you're right about him not having all that power, but odin HAS easily achieved giant-size on his own. he matched surtur and he matched a giant-sized doom i think as well. of course, there are others in the thread who could likely grow as well.

DarkOdin
It was never said what actually made it so big, however, after it clearly stated on panel that each Sky Lord gave their power to it, that it made it an invincible giant killer... almost all powerful, etc.

It showed Odin entering the destroyer with the absrob powers from all the asgardians and that was it there is no debate.

Each skyfather gave power to it after it was created by the asgardians then Odin hide it in the temple That how the destroyer is so stroung to begin with.

The battle is located is asgard and it says odin is going all out so the 2000ft destroyer is an option unless the OP says otherwise.

I suggest you back up you claims with facts and not making things up this is twice already

DarkOdin
you're right about him not having all that power, but odin HAS easily achieved giant-size on his own. he matched surtur and he matched a giant-sized doom i think as well. of course, there are others in the thread who could likely grow as well.

Yes but he is still in asgard so absorbing the power of his people is still an option given the location unless you al mighty OP say otherwise

Blanket
It showed Odin entering the destroyer with the absrob powers from all the asgardians and that was it there is no debate.

Each skyfather gave power to it after it was created by the asgardians then Odin hide it in the temple That how the destroyer is so stroung to begin with.

The battle is located is asgard and it says odin is going all out so the 2000ft destroyer is an option unless the OP says otherwise.

I suggest you back up you claims with facts and not making things up this is twice already Yes, I re-read the issue, and edited back to what my first thought was.

There is no prep. There is seemingly no one in Asgard (or they'd help), there was no stated Destroyer, nor was there a stated Odinsword.

Blanket
you're right about him not having all that power, but odin HAS easily achieved giant-size on his own. he matched surtur and he matched a giant-sized doom i think as well. of course, there are others in the thread who could likely grow as well. It's not about growing, it's about having the power.

DarkOdin
Yes, I re-read the issue, and edited accordingly.

There is no prep. There is seemingly no one in Asgard (or they'd help), there was no stated Destroyer, nor was there a stated Odinsword.

So odin is defending a empty asgard laughing Both the Odinsword and DEstroyer are located in asgard How much prep does odin need when it only take a instant. Like i said it is up to the OP not you or me thats why i asked the OP not you

Blanket
So odin is defending a empty asgard laughing Both the Odinsword and DEstroyer are located in asgard How much prep does odin need when it only take a instant. Like i said it is up to the OP not you or me thats why i asked the OP not you Apparently. It's no worse than assuming all the God's cower in a corner. They aren't in the thread. They aren't in the location.

I'm just following what rules would dictate.

And, it took actually a little more than an instant for Odin to accomplish all this...

leonidas
So odin is defending a empty asgard laughing Both the Odinsword and DEstroyer are located in asgard How much prep does odin need when it only take a instant. Like i said it is up to the OP not you or me thats why i asked the OP not you

yes asgard is empty, and no he can't bring in the destroyer as that wouldn't be 'just odin' anymore. he can get the sword if he chooses.

leonidas
And, it took actually a little more than an instant for Odin to accomplish all this...

yep, nor is it in character for him to do it.

DarkOdin
yes asgard is empty, and no he can't bring in the destroyer as that wouldn't be 'just odin' anymore. he can get the sword if he chooses.

cool got it.

DarkOdin
Apparently. It's no worse than assuming all the God's cower in a corner. They aren't in the thread. They aren't in the location.

I'm just following what rules would dictate.

So do i thats why i asked

since he is in asgard, does this means he can pull the 2000 ft. destroyer out for this or just Odin fighting

Unlike you

He can use the sword, this is why i asked a question which none of this would of been a debate if you let the OP answer my question. Not you answering it stick out tongue

DarkOdin
Assuming Odin steals Mjolnir from Thor and uses the odinsword he might just clear it

Blanket
So do i thats why i asked

Unlike you

He can use the sword, this is why i asked a question which none of this would of been a debate if you let the OP answer my question. Not you answering it stick out tongue You never asked about the sword, and you're still arguing.

Blanket
Anyway, since he'd have to grow big to actually use the OdinSword, and thus add strength/leverage.

He could probably one shot everyone here...

Although with people like the Doctor, that method wouldn't work. However, he'd still have a one on one battle with him, where I don't see him giving Odin too much of a fight.

DarkOdin
You never asked about the sword, and you're still arguing.

LOL so are you i didn't ask about the sword "so why did you tell me it wasn't there if i didn't asked laughing "but the 2000ft destroyer implies it"thats why you said it evil face "

Sorry for getting of topic leonidas this will be my last post on this.

Blanket
Pondered about answering this, but what the hell, the thread is dead anyway (leo)
LOL so are you i didn't ask about the sword "so why did you tell me it wasn't there if i didn't asked laughing "but the 2000ft destroyer implies it"thats why you said it evil face "

Sorry for getting of topic leonidas this will be my last post on this. I never said I wasn't.

Very true, it does imply it. However, had the original question been asked, you would have never gotten the sword out of it. It would have been a simple 'no', and it would have been that.

Now there is a sword. Now Odin should probably win this thread pretty easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.