superman prime vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
supes has power gem and has knowledge of how to use it.

Priest
Odin

carver9
Odin and easily

Galan007
prime /w/ the power gem. easily.

leonidas
with knowledge of how to use the gem, i don't see how ANYONE could beat prime . . . .

Priest
Odin stops time, Prime is screwed.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Priest
Odin stops time, Prime is screwed.
Wont stop him. PZ didn't

leonidas
i assume this is the prime that fought monarch, and not the 1M prime, right?

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Odin stops time, Prime is screwed. would stopping time make prime less invulnerable, in some way?

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
would stopping time make prime less invulnerable, in some way?

if it DID work, it would count as a win i'd think as prime wouldn't be able to move, maybe? confused

time stop is always a hard attack to figure. it might work though. didn't pip use a gem to freeze the watch at one point?

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
if it DID work, it would count as a win i'd think as prime wouldn't be able to move, maybe? confused

time stop is always a hard attack to figure. it might work though. didn't pip use a gem to freeze the watch at one point? not sure about pip, but i know rune used the time gem to acquire all of the other gems from their users, just by stopping time. but imo that tactic would only work if it was the first thing odin did. otherwise he'll be getting blasted with HV multiplied by g_infinity - and that wouldn't work out well for ANY character.

TricksterPriest
Prime can win even without the gem. With? This is spite unless Odin figures out a way to BFR him through time or something.

Space M ummy

time stop is always a hard attack to figure. it might work though. didn't pip use a gem to freeze the watch at one point?

I don't know about that, but Rune did. Time stop, remove the gem, add it to his own powers and then Odin's raw power is damn near infinite. That's adding to the powers of a dude who -holding back- can turn moons to dust and shatter galaxies.

superman prime (either version) isn't invulnerable enough to take those kind of hits.

Odin all day, every day.

Philosophía
Prime.

Galan007
i'm curious, has odin ever actually stopped time in a battle?

also, the 'galaxy-shattering' thing happened in a battle with his dark half . so unless there was something i missed, it was a shared feat

nicamarvin
Odin, but easily.... wink

thanos-prime
its not 1m.

Naija boy

also, the 'galaxy-shattering' thing happened in a battle with his dark half . so unless there was something i missed, it was a shared feat

It was galaxies that Odin and his darkhalf shattered in their fight so if we split it then Odin can shatter at least one. Thats also not the only time he shatterd galaxies. He shattered galaxies in his fight with Seth and a galaxy in his fight with Forsung.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime can win even without the gem.
Children, this is the result of using too much meth and attempting to formulate an intelligent response afterwards.

Drugs are bad.

i'm curious, has odin ever actually stopped time in a battle?
I remember him stopping time to end a battle. He raised his hand (with that cosmic rod in it IIRC), and stopped time.

Like Naija pointed out, it's happened more than once. smile

Prime wins here, though.

Naija boy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wont stop him. PZ didn't

Time wasnt stopped in the PZ (at least not in this sense). Guys were moving around and even talking.

psycho gundam
Prime can win even without the gem. no expressionOriginally posted by TricksterPriest
With? This is spite unless Odin figures out a way to BFR him through time or something. it's possible.

leaning towards prime to be honest.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Time wasnt stopped in the PZ (at least not in this sense). Guys were moving around and even talking.
Some people want to cling to the PC version of it.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Some people want to cling to the PC version of it.

Exactly

quanchi112
Prime can win even without the gem. With? This is spite unless Odin figures out a way to BFR him through time or something. Without the gem Prime would get pwned.

TricksterPriest
Regarding the PC version of the phantom zone, everything else PC is becoming canon again.

Quan: So Odin can output more firepower than Monarch? Odin would get stomped by that room of heroes or the 51 Captain Atoms. He's not that powerful.

quanchi112
Regarding the PC version of the phantom zone, everything else PC is becoming canon again.

Quan: So Odin can output more firepower than Monarch? Odin would get stomped by that room of heroes or the 51 Captain Atoms. He's not that powerful. Without a doubt. Prime couldn't hang with Monarch much longer and he had an amp until the end of the fight. Monarch vs. Prime without the amp would be Monarch's fight.

Odin can affect the multiverse, has been in galaxy busting battles, has oneshotted the Silver Surfer like he was nothing. He can amp his size, etc. Odin would beat Monarch or Prime. It makes no difference.

Enyalus
If you've read any Superman or Action Comics over the past two to three years, you know that while a lot of other things are reverting to PC continuity, they have depicted the Phantom Zone and it doesn't match up to PC standards.

xJLxKing
They pretty much stated that it stops time.
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6169/0405o.th.jpg

Enyalus
They've shown people inside the Phantom Zone moving around and communicating. Zod and his family for one, I think.

Maybe time stops with respect to the mainstream universe.

xJLxKing
They've shown people inside the Phantom Zone moving around and communicating. Zod and his family for one, I think.

Maybe time stops with respect to the mainstream universe.
How would that benefit Mon-El

Enyalus
Since when do DC writers have to make sense with respect to their continuity?

Naija boy
They pretty much stated that it stops time.
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6169/0405o.th.jpg

What Enyalus said. People were shown moving around and communicating inside it.. Hence it is NOT the same thing that happens when the timstream is stopped while in the mainstream universe in which the people are then incapable of any form of movement,communication,thought etc. It therefore doesnt even apply here

Raoul
Time is frozen inside the phantom zone for anyone who isn't inside that messed up prison. you become a ghost of sorts, never aging, never changing from the moment you went in.

Inside the prison, though, time moves forward normally, allowing zod to have a kid.

Enyalus
With the Power Gem, I don't think a Time Stop would hold him, anyway, for what its worth.

Allankles
Originally posted by Raoul
Time is frozen inside the phantom zone for anyone who isn't inside that messed up prison. you become a ghost of sorts, never aging, never changing from the moment you went in.

Inside the prison, though, time moves forward normally, allowing zod to have a kid.

You're right, I remember Mon El's poisoned body giving him problems when Zod relocated him to the prison complex during Last Son.

thanos-prime
bump

Galan007
It was galaxies that Odin and his darkhalf shattered in their fight so if we split it then Odin can shatter at least one. supposition.

Children, this is the result of using too much meth and attempting to formulate an intelligent response afterwards.

Drugs are bad. well, if thanos can hold his own....

shifty

I remember him stopping time to end a battle. He raised his hand (with that cosmic rod in it IIRC), and stopped time. really? never seen that one. regardless, it is certainly not a tactic odin favors. dare i say, it's completely out of character for him to do so?

haw-som

Like Naija pointed out, it's happened more than once. smile all while he was battling other opponents. that said, how can the instances in question be regarded as anything but shared feats? to assume otherwise is pure speculation, imo.

Prime wins here, though. thumb up

Kris Blaze
Odin.

Naija boy
supposition.

all while he was battling other opponents. that said, how can the instances in question be regarded as anything but shared feats? to assume otherwise is pure speculation, imo.

Actually IIRc Odin was the one unleashing the energy when his dark half was trying to converge on him, so i think he was the one who actually destroyed the galaxies in that instance. (though im not sure). Regardless even in his other galaxy wrecking feats Odin was superior to his opponents and its a very safe assumption(yes its an assumption but still) that he was outputting at least half the energy that destroyed those galaxies. Now agreed it is a shared feat but that fact alone isnt enough to disregard it when trying to ascertain Odins own powerlevel especially not when we know enough about the situation to make a very logical inference. Do we completely disregard superman wonderwoman and MM pushing a planet as a feat from which to determine their individual strength levels just because they accomplished it together? I wouldnt and i dont think most others would either.

Harbinger
Prime with the Power Gem wins, and dies without it.

Galan007
Do we completely disregard superman wonderwoman and MM pushing a planet as a feat from which to determine their individual strength levels just because they accomplished it together? I wouldnt and i dont think most others would either. we don't disregard it, we regard it as a shared feat - ie. they were each pulling 1/3 of the earth's weight.

like when superman m* had help from titano stopping a galaxy; even though supes slowed most of the galaxy's forward momentum , he still had help. thus, the most logical thing to say is that he is capable of holding 1/2 of a galaxy.

same thing with odin. even though he may have been the one releasing most of the power, because he was still in battle(s) with other characters when these feats were preformed, how can we logically say his power, and his power alone, was responsible for destroying galaxies? like i said, it's speculatory at best.

mind you, i'm no odin expert - i'm only basing this on what i've read/seen in his respect thread.

Naija boy
we don't disregard it, we regard it as a shared feat - ie. they were each pulling 1/3 of the earth's weight.

like when superman m* had help from titano stopping a galaxy; even though supes slowed most of the galaxy's forward momentum , he still had help. thus, the most logical thing to say is that he is capable of holding 1/2 of a galaxy.

Exactly. this is why i mentioned in the post u quoted that

Galan007
hmm, are we sure that battle actually destroyed galaxies. it seems like i remember it being stated that it "devistated" galaxies. not sure though..

hmm

psycho gundam
a galaxy is a collection of billions + of stars rotating around a galactic core due to gravity.

im most of the stars that comprised it are suddenly destroyed and the whole thing spreads apart, it's not really a galaxy anymore.

*shrugs*

leonidas
hmm, are we sure that battle actually destroyed galaxies. it seems like i remember it being stated that it "devistated" galaxies. not sure though..

hmm

well, we know surtur destroyed a galaxy to forge twilight (ie--destroyed it BEFORE he had the sword). odin>surtur w/out sword . . . erm

Galan007
well, we know surtur destroyed a galaxy to forge twilight (ie--destroyed it BEFORE he had the sword). odin>surtur w/out sword . . . erm just to sate my own curiousity, i'm just looking for an instance where solely HIS power was used, is all.

either way, i still think prime would take this.

leonidas
just to sate my own curiousity, i'm just looking for an instance where solely HIS power was used, is all.

either way, i still think prime would take this.

don't think there IS one. and i agree, with the gem prime wins. just not sure about the time stop. though i can't really come up with a suitable argument against . . .

TricksterPriest
Phantom zone punch. Nuff said.

leonidas
when prime's punches can destroy a galaxy, let me know, because then he has a chance to knock odin down. until then, odin dismantles prime withOUT the gem, but with it, and with full knowledge of it, even odin can't win.

xJLxKing
when prime's punches can destroy a galaxy, let me know, because then he has a chance to knock odin down. until then, odin dismantles prime withOUT the gem, but with it, and with full knowledge of it, even odin can't win.
So only a punch that can destroy a galaxy can harm Odin?

leonidas
So only a punch that can destroy a galaxy can harm Odin?

well, we know he's more than capable of taking galactic level attacks, and at his best, yes, that's pretty much what it would take. funny after all the threads about odin, he still gets underestimated.

xJLxKing
well, we know he's more than capable of taking galactic level attacks, and at his best, yes, that's pretty much what it would take. funny after all the threads about odin, he still gets underestimated.
I think you are overrating him.

Utrigita
Superman Prime for the win.

Kris Blaze

I think Leo has read more Thor comics than you big grin

leonidas

how? has he easily taken galactic level assaults before? yes. take a look at the very short list of beings who have defeated a full-powered odin. surtur before the sword demolished a galaxy. odin>surtur. what's to overrate?

xJLxKing
how? has he easily taken galactic level assaults before? yes. take a look at the very short list of beings who have defeated a full-powered odin. surtur before the sword demolished a galaxy. odin>surtur. what's to overrate?
Because that's in his old days. Now he dies every single night from a wound.

Maybe, might be close

leonidas

old days? laughing out loud

you need to read a little more. both the events i mentioned were within the last 15yrs of continuity. hardly the 'golden age' . . .

but i'm curious--what are these awesome feats of prime's that make you think he'd beat the most powerful of skyfathers?

Enyalus
mind you, i'm no odin expert - i'm only basing this on what i've read/seen in his respect thread.

In his fight with Seth, a blast from Odin caused 'long-dead galaxies' to be shattered and 'distant dying suns' to be reignited. So yes, some of those galaxy busting feats are under his own power fully, not merely a shared feat. smile

xJLxKing
old days? laughing out loud

you need to read a little more. both the events i mentioned were within the last 15yrs of continuity. hardly the 'golden age' . . .

but i'm curious--what are these awesome feats of prime's that make you think he'd beat the most powerful of skyfathers?
15 Years? That's old to me. I don't know about you but I don't consider that current. His current state is that he is dead and dying every day from a wound.

When did I say Prime would beat Odin?

Enyalus
He died against Surtur most recently. erm As mentioned in this very thread, Surtur also destroys galaxies...by forging a freakin' weapon.

thanos-prime
im pretty sure with the power gem prime could destroy galaxies.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

Is that so? Galaxy-busting heat vision? Galaxy-shattering really really really hard uber punches?

supremthor
Prime win this even without the power gem, his stronger, faster, can take more punishment then odin and deff hits harder to. while i agree odin has more power at his command, the fact that prime is pretty much immune to magic gives him the over all win over odin.

Enyalus
facepalm

supremthor
laughing out loud

Is that so? Galaxy-busting heat vision? Galaxy-shattering really really really hard uber punches?

preetty much

thanos-prime
laughing out loud

Is that so? Galaxy-busting heat vision? Galaxy-shattering really really really hard uber punches? with the power gem he has access to unlimited energy/power and can duplicate any physical feat

Mindset
15 Years? That's old to me. I don't know about you but I don't consider that current. His current state is that he is dead and dying every day from a wound.

When did I say Prime would beat Odin? Are you 15?

Enyalus
Originally posted by thanos-prime
with the power gem he has access to unlimited energy/power and can duplicate any physical feat
I didn't realize galaxy-leveling energy attacks qualified as a 'physical feat.'

leonidas
facepalm

i'll see your facepalm and raise you a frusty

Enyalus
i'll see your facepalm and raise you a frusty
Yeah, no kidding.

Prime w/o PG supporter: PRIMEZ PUNCES THU TEH DIMENSIONZZZ!!

Rational response: Odin waves his hand and opens dimensional portals.

leonidas
Yeah, no kidding.

laughing out loud

meh. i asked for feats, got nothing. always a good sign that whether anybody realizes it or not the debate is over. smile

darthgoober
would stopping time make prime less invulnerable, in some way?
Not to say that I necessarily think Odin wins this, but if he stopped time couldn't he just take the PG away?

quanchi112

Maybe, might be close Do you read Thor?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you 15?
Nope! 17

Mindset
Figures.

Btw, watch out for Enyalus.

Enyalus
My age limit is 15 exactly. 12 if they have a lot of hormones.

Slaanesh
Prime win..he doesn't need PG..his fist is enough..

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime win..he doesn't need PG..his fist is enough.. he cant beat him w/o the gem.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, no kidding.

Dude, how the hell did he travel the multiverse? The dimension punch thing isn't some fanboy wankery. He's already done it several times. Hell, the retcon punch is ludicrously powerful. He even did that when he punched out of the Phantom Zone, something no one in the entire history of DC has been able to do.

You want feats? Tanking AM's body when he BFRed him, when a mere touch was able to corrupt a Guardian. Tanking the galaxy blast. Surviving the Guardian suicide blast. Surviving Monarch's big bang. Hell, fighting Monarch even with the guardian amp burning out. Spanking the JLA and various other groups in Sin Corp tales. Surviving being tossed through a red sun. Smashing the Source Wall. And that's not even counting Prime's feats in L03W. Or his magic resistance and rediculous ability to smash through any kind of energy.

Endless Mike
Is this Superboy Prime with the Guardian Amp or Golden Superman Prime?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is this Superboy Prime with the Guardian Amp or Golden Superman Prime? guardian amp

quanchi112
Dude, how the hell did he travel the multiverse? The dimension punch thing isn't some fanboy wankery. He's already done it several times. Hell, the retcon punch is ludicrously powerful. He even did that when he punched out of the Phantom Zone, something no one in the entire history of DC has been able to do.

You want feats? Tanking AM's body when he BFRed him, when a mere touch was able to corrupt a Guardian. Tanking the galaxy blast. Surviving the Guardian suicide blast. Surviving Monarch's big bang. Hell, fighting Monarch even with the guardian amp burning out. Spanking the JLA and various other groups in Sin Corp tales. Surviving being tossed through a red sun. Smashing the Source Wall. And that's not even counting Prime's feats in L03W. Or his magic resistance and rediculous ability to smash through any kind of energy. He won't retcon punch Odin into submission. He wins if Odin can't separate him from the power gem because of the power gem.

Prime is very durable on his own, but then again so is Odin. None of this even matters as he has the power gem.

He didn't tank the galaxy blast. The guardian blast was a colossal mistake. A Monitor also survived that we know of on panel while we still don't know when Prime pulled himself through the time stream.

He was losing in sc corps tales. The sun came out at the right time and then it took him an entire issue to take down Ion.

TricksterPriest
Bullshit. Time Trapper himself showed us that Prime tanked the blast. And you're still lowballing the monitors after FC and beyond?

He was losing in sin corp tales, but.......consider the damage they did and how much they dogpiled him trying to put him down before a single ray of sunlight touched him.

As for Ion, he was toying with him. Not to mention the lead skews that fight.

The Nuul
Prime wins with this upgrade.

Odin without.

Galan007
In his fight with Seth, a blast from Odin caused 'long-dead galaxies' to be shattered and 'distant dying suns' to be reignited. So yes, some of those galaxy busting feats are under his own power fully, not merely a shared feat. smile what exactly is a 'long dead galaxy'? how is it defined?

quanchi112
Bullshit. Time Trapper himself showed us that Prime tanked the blast. And you're still lowballing the monitors after FC and beyond?

He was losing in sin corp tales, but.......consider the damage they did and how much they dogpiled him trying to put him down before a single ray of sunlight touched him.

As for Ion, he was toying with him. Not to mention the lead skews that fight. No, it really didn't. I believe he was pulled out prior to this.

The Monitors weren't written like that in countdown. They were losing to an army of top tiers a pre powered up Moanrch shitstomped.

Prime still needed time to beat him into submission. Thanos beat the Surfer to near death in a successive blows.

Enyalus
what exactly is a 'long dead galaxy'? how is it defined?
I would assume it's a galaxy in which most of the stars in it have died out. Which would explain the reignited suns part.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it really didn't. I believe he was pulled out prior to this.

The Monitors weren't written like that in countdown. They were losing to an army of top tiers a pre powered up Moanrch shitstomped.

Prime still needed time to beat him into submission. Thanos beat the Surfer to near death in a successive blows.

Scans or it didn't happen. You have no proof. I do. GET OVER IT.

Countdown has been retconned. Irrelevant. Also, you think Odin could smoke that room that Monarch did? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the fact that Surfer is a punk when it comes to CQC never crosses your mind? or that he fights like a complete retard every time Thanos comes around? Surfer has taken far worse than Thanos pummeling the hell out of him. Even you will admit that.

At least on paper, Ion should be more powerful than Surfer. The only reason he's not is because Yat is a moron. Incidently, some of his bad feats after that fight have been revealed to be Scar blocking his access to the Ion power.

quanchi112
Scans or it didn't happen. You have no proof. I do. GET OVER IT.

Countdown has been retconned. Irrelevant. Also, you think Odin could smoke that room that Monarch did? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the fact that Surfer is a punk when it comes to CQC never crosses your mind? or that he fights like a complete retard every time Thanos comes around? Surfer has taken far worse than Thanos pummeling the hell out of him. Even you will admit that.

At least on paper, Ion should be more powerful than Surfer. The only reason he's not is because Yat is a moron. Incidently, some of his bad feats after that fight have been revealed to be Scar blocking his access to the Ion power. When he was pulled out of the time stream I believe it was before the blast. It wouldn't make any sense to let that kind of blast hit someone you need for your plans, would it?

Countdown is not irrelevant with the Monitors. In that same story the Monitors were far less than a pre upgraded Monarch imo.

Yes, odin would crush them as well.

Thanos has the power to easily crush him. Odin can oneshot the Surfer while he didn't put Thanos down. It's not that he fights like a retard it's that Thanos is better than him and by a comfortable margin.

Yat is inexperienced and is kinda stupid. His first fight was with Prime so every fight thereafter he gains more experience further taking away Prime's glory of that win. Glad you agree.

TricksterPriest
Black void. SBP's costume is completely destroyed and he has burns over his body. He's floating unconsciously. YA HUH. Sure he didn't tank the blast. roll eyes (sarcastic) You're speculating again. SCANS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. You ain't got jack shit for proof.

Odin wouldn't. He's never faced that kind of force. One opponent, sure. Bunch of weaklings, ok. an army of heralds? Never.

I agree with nothing you say save under duress, troll. Yat fought Prime at his own game, CQC. The fact that he lasted as long as he did is a huge credit to his endurance. Especially with the lead.

Edit: I have a big mother****ing ball sack.

quanchi112
Black void. SBP's costume is completely destroyed and he has burns over his body. He's floating unconsciously. YA HUH. Sure he didn't tank the blast. roll eyes (sarcastic) You're speculating again. SCANS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. You ain't got jack shit for proof.

Odin wouldn't. He's never faced that kind of force. One opponent, sure. Bunch of weaklings, ok. an army of heralds? Never.

I agree with nothing you say save under duress, troll. Yat fought Prime at his own game, CQC. The fact that he lasted as long as he did is a huge credit to his endurance. Especially with the lead.

Odin ftw. His clothes are completely wrecked due to him being ripped through the time stream. He was rendered unconscious also due to that imo.

Odin wasn't even phased in the slightest by the Silver Surfer. Who is more powerful than the Silver Surfer in that group?

Odin can also increase his size, can affect the multiverse, etc.

Had Yat been experienced it would have been even a tougher fight. An experienced Surfer means nothing to Thanos.

Naija boy

With that said...

Odin ftw.

lol this must hve been a typo........

TricksterPriest
I'm not liking these hacks.........

And Quan, stop speculating about Prime. You have no PROOF. Quit lying and being a god damn hypocrite. Like with the Squirrel Girl incident.

Galan007
I would assume it's a galaxy in which most of the stars in it have died out. Which would explain the reignited suns part. hmm

Enyalus
hmm
Besides, don't cheapen it by saying 'long dead galaxy,' in the singular sense. It said 'galaxies' in the plural. stick out tongue

Galan007
i just wanted to know if you knew the definition for one. from there i'd gather it would be the same for any others being referenced. smile

Enyalus
I'm confrontational tonight. sad I think it's the menopause setting in.

Galan007
it's ok. your posts always bring a smile to my face.
herbsmile

TricksterPriest
I'm confrontational tonight. sad I think it's the menopause setting in.

Now that you mention it, I think I'm lactating. hmm

Enyalus
it's ok. your posts always bring a smile to my face.
herbsmile

jump

TricksterPriest
jump

confused

Galan007
^ basically, he's saying you suck. thumb up

TricksterPriest
Reported

quanchi112
I'm not liking these hacks.........

And Quan, stop speculating about Prime. You have no PROOF. Quit lying and being a god damn hypocrite. Like with the Squirrel Girl incident. That's my interpretation and it seems to be the logical one. Again, how much sense would it make for the trapper to pull the Prime through right after he tanked the blast. He would do it right before.

TricksterPriest
You are making assumptions again. This isn't like Brainiac and H/P DD. Nothing survives Entropy. A Big Bang on the other hand, is really out there, but theoretically possible.

Also, Prime is floating in a black void somewhere.........and somehow, it's before the universe ending blast. ...............What? Connect the ****ing dots, dude.

quanchi112
You are making assumptions again. This isn't like Brainiac and H/P DD. Nothing survives Entropy. A Big Bang on the other hand, is really out there, but theoretically possible.

Also, Prime is floating in a black void somewhere.........and somehow, it's before the universe ending blast. ...............What? Connect the ****ing dots, dude. We already saw a Monitor easily tank the blast so we know this big bang is possible to survive.

We see the time trapper pull him out. You are trying to force your interpretation on me which makes no sense. We see the whirlpool of energy and then see Prime being dragged through time. We don't see when he pulls him from in time. Common sense tells me it's before the blast hits him. Only a fool would pull Prime after he got hit with the blast. laughing out loud

xJLxKing
We already saw a Monitor easily tank the blast so we know this big bang is possible to survive.

We see the time trapper pull him out. You are trying to force your interpretation on me which makes no sense. We see the whirlpool of energy and then see Prime being dragged through time. We don't see when he pulls him from in time. Common sense tells me it's before the blast hits him. Only a fool would pull Prime after he got hit with the blast. laughing out loud
Do you ever change? Monitors are very power beings. In FC: A monitor was destroying and eating the multiverse. Even in CD, they destroyed beings easily.

Time Trapper did not save him from the blast, he just pushed him into the right direction. We know this because he cape was destroyed when he saw him. Only a FOOL would actually think and make petty excuses to try and say Prime didn't get hit by that attack.

quanchi112
Do you ever change? Monitors are very power beings. In FC: A monitor was destroying and eating the multiverse. Even in CD, they destroyed beings easily.

Time Trapper did not save him from the blast, he just pushed him into the right direction. We know this because he cape was destroyed when he saw him. Only a FOOL would actually think and make petty excuses to try and say Prime didn't get hit by that attack. I am not saying they aren't powerful. I am saying the whole lot of them were also losing to a much smaller group of top tiers Monarch easily owned. That puts things into perspective combat wise.

Prime with the guardian amp was well above any Monitor also.

Yes, he most certainly did and his cape and everything else was destroyed while he was being ripped through the time stream. It makes perfect sense imo.

Only a fool would pull someone after the blast they needed as opposed to before so.

xJLxKing
I am not saying they aren't powerful. I am saying the whole lot of them were also losing to a much smaller group of top tiers Monarch easily owned. That puts things into perspective combat wise.

Prime with the guardian amp was well above any Monitor also.

Yes, he most certainly did and his cape and everything else was destroyed while he was being ripped through the time stream. It makes perfect sense imo.

Only a fool would pull someone after the blast they needed as opposed to before so.
Again! Did you not see the scan? Prime was right infront of the explosion. Not only that, but after we see TT, we also see Prime in the far end. He is KO'ed and lost his cape. How could that have happened?

The monitors werent losing because they were weaker. It was stated that they were not PREPARED! Not coordinated. Not ready!!! In FC, they can even stop time itself. They aren't weak, you just don't want to accept that fact.

Enyalus
The monitors werent losing because they were weaker. It was stated that they were not PREPARED! Not coordinated. Not ready!!! In FC, they can even stop time itself. They aren't weak, you just don't want to accept that fact.
erm Dude, I think one of them was losing to Batman. Another getting his ass kicked by Captain Nazi or something.

Pre-FC Monitors sucked. Deal with it.

xJLxKing
erm Dude, I think one of them was losing to Batman. Another getting his ass kicked by Captain Nazi or something.

There power fluctuated but there werent weak. The destroyed Kyle and his group.

Enyalus
*sigh*

leonidas
yep . . . .

vlaaad12345

Kris has tried this one before too and im honestly stumped on where the hell people keep developing this idea from,seriously this is the only time I can find any monitor and batman fighting during the entire battlehttp://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5670/countdown13p11.jpgyeah hes really in trouble here o boy.

quanchi112

Pre-FC Monitors sucked. Deal with it. Yep. They were terrible.

Again! Did you not see the scan? Prime was right infront of the explosion. Not only that, but after we see TT, we also see Prime in the far end. He is KO'ed and lost his cape. How could that have happened?

The monitors werent losing because they were weaker. It was stated that they were not PREPARED! Not coordinated. Not ready!!! In FC, they can even stop time itself. They aren't weak, you just don't want to accept that fact. I have seen it many times. I explained how this happened. It happened when he was ripped through the time stream and dropped onto the planet. If he just got hit with a universal explosion I think he'd be completely naked. Mine interpretation makes much more sense while yours seems quite absurd.

They were much weaker than Monarch and Guardian amped Prime. They weren't anything special at all.

zeel
I thought about this a little bit more. Even without the amp prime would hold his own for a short time. Only for the simple reason he is highly resistant to magic. He still fails without the gem.

Kris Blaze
There power fluctuated but there werent weak. The destroyed Kyle and his group.

But how can someone who is not weak lose to Captain Nazi? You think being prepared or not actually makes a difference? They monitor the multiverse, they can stop time. Why would these guys need preparation to tackle someone who actually relies on physical strength?

They should all be capable of energy blast -> death

vlaaad12345
Where did a monitor lose to captain nazi cause I honestly can't find it.

Kris Blaze
Yeah, it sounds like I ought to reread them.

vlaaad12345
Some of the monitors did seem kinda of pathetic though which doesn't make sense because an issue before the fighting began we have a monitor doing this kind of stuffhttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8351/countdown17p04.jpg easily catching and vaporizing a barry allen and treating kyle like a child,I guess maybe the individual power of the monitors can greatly vary?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
But how can someone who is not weak lose to Captain Nazi? You think being prepared or not actually makes a difference? They monitor the multiverse, they can stop time. Why would these guys need preparation to tackle someone who actually relies on physical strength?

They should all be capable of energy blast -> death
I don't know how it could affect them, but it did. Why? Idk, but it was state a few times. So I am going to take it as a fact!

laughing out loud eek! laughing

Mshinu
Odin wins. Viking God Power > any version of Supes

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Mshinu
Odin wins. Viking God Power > any version of Supes actually i think superman 1m could beat him

Mshinu
Originally posted by thanos-prime
actually i think superman 1m could beat him

Heresy! Odin shall smiteth thee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.