Spartan red team vs mishimas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpadeKing
Halo Wars, thought to be KIA, spartan red team members: Douglas, Jerome, & Alice

vs

Tekken's: Heihachi, Kazuya, & Jin Kazama (you can't escape the fact of family relations)

fight takes place in tekken 4's mall, they all fight together at once same area, pure H2H. No devil forms allowed unless it comes down to one of the tekken characters left vs more than one spartan.

Nemesis X
Red Team owns them. Three Spartans didn't even have any problems when dealing with an army of elites.

SpadeKing
I would like to bring this back up for reconsideration.

I was pretty sure that the Mishimas would be bullet timers.

Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima & Devil Jin Kazama vs Spartan red team H2H

Sin_Volvagia
The Spartans need to be armed to stand a chance. Tekken characters are uber in hand to hand fighting.

SpadeKing
and spartans aren't?
also Chief managed to show the same dodging of weapon fire as the tekken characters, maybe not on Heihachi's level though.

by that I mean he reacted quick enough to dodge the weapon fire and take out multiple soldiers spreaded out without being hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.