Favorite Superman Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
My Favorite is Superman II: The Richard Donnor Cut.

The Nuul
Superman II: Restored International Cut

Even though its a bootleg and never made it into a real production.

It had the best story with in continuity.

Raoul
Superman or the Donner Cut of Superman II for me. Can't decide which.

Mindship
Superman 2. Man o' man, if they only had CGI back then.

Indestructible
Yea I know right zorro

starlock
Ooops...i did not see the donner cut on the list...for me its Superman II and or Superman II the Donner cut

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Raoul
Superman or the Donner Cut of Superman II for me. Can't decide which.

yeah same here.

BruceSkywalker
fave supes movie is... Superman 2

spidermanrocks
1) Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
2) Superman II
3) Superman
4) Superman III
5) Superman Returns
6) Superman IV: The Quest For Peace

xJLxKing
1) Superman Returns
2) Superman I
3) Superman II
4) Superman IV

-Pr-
Originally posted by xJLxKing
1) Superman Returns
2) Superman I
3) Superman II
4) Superman IV

are you serious?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by -Pr-
are you serious?
Yeah! I loved Superman Returns because of all the stunts. All the scene that Superman 1-4 could accomplish at that time. I especially loved the part with the plane. However, I hated the cast. They picked a bad Superman! They even gave him a son which I hated.

I loved Superman 1 over all the other old Superman movies because it introduced Clark, Lois.. Etc. Superman 2, if I remembered was centered around him losing his power. It was interesting.

-Pr-
Yeah! I loved Superman Returns because of all the stunts. All the scene that Superman 1-4 could accomplish at that time. I especially loved the part with the plane. However, I hated the cast. They picked a bad Superman! They even gave him a son which I hated.

I loved Superman 1 over all the other old Superman movies because it introduced Clark, Lois.. Etc. Superman 2, if I remembered was centered around him losing his power. It was interesting.

no expression ok.

zeel
Superman 2,superman1,then superman returns the rest all sucked.

I think superman returns was a great movie but the problem is most people go into it with to high of expectations. And as usual they get dissapointed. The main issue i have with superman returns was it didnt remind me of the comics like super man 1 and 2 did. the next superman returns will be better i think. Routh did a hell of a job but can never replace reeves. We need a villan in the next movie with super powers, not a lex luthor.

Philosophía
*votes for Superman returns*

Ha!

The Nuul

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/thumbnail_cropphp.jpg

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Nuul
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/thumbnail_cropphp.jpg

Brock f*cking Lesnar!! eek! He could beat superman awesome

stick out tongue

How does Superman returns have more votes that supes 1, 2 and 2 (RD cut)? What the hell is wrong with this forum sly

Wanderer11
Superman The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.