What you want for a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
Personally, i would like a KOTOR movie...... maybe even KOTOR 2........

REVAN IN A MOVIE WOO!!!!!!

SWblayde938
I want a Battlefront movie or a TFU animated film

Red Nemesis
applesauce

Eminence
I dunno.

mattatom
Republic Commando, LOTF, maybe KoTOR/TFU.

Hewhoknowsall
Episode 7!

Incanus
Red, u want to see Revan or Bane eating applesauce? Do a movie about Sith for once would be good to.........

Nephthys
I actually agree.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Are you asking me which masterpiece of Extended Universe i want butchered the most by Mr. Lucas's pathetic attempts at storyline?

NO idea.

Maybe in a movie made by peter jackson or a decent director:
Republic commando, a bane novel, TFU, Star wars: republic (the series containing the character: quinlan vos), a kotor movie (even though its been asked for time and time again), etc.

Originally posted by Incanus
Red, u want to see Revan or Bane eating applesauce? Do a movie about Sith for once would be good to......... All 6 movies were about the fall and redemption of a jedi/sith.

Elite Hunter
I want a saga about the Vong War!!!

Incanus
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
All 6 movies were about the fall and redemption of a jedi/sith.

No im talking about Bane, Plageuis, or some other great sith lord, maybe even Revans exploits outside of the know galaxy, possibly even one about Naga Sadow!!!! STARS GOING NOVA ON SCREEN!!!!

Lord Lucien
Expanded TFU storyline would be nice. And a KotOR trilogy would be awesome as well. If they were DONE RIGHT.

Incanus
Yeah, dont have a female Revan. He is canonically male. AND GIVE HIM A BLUE SABER FOR IT

Lord Lucien
Blue, green, doesn't matter. Just give him a wicked cool face and make Timothy Olyphant play Malak.

Incanus
Heheheh but to ppl like me (uber Revan fanboys for no reason other than he looks awesome) it matters

Nephthys
Fem Revan FTW!!!

And I don't think Tims old enough for Malak.

Incanus
Malak is like, 22-30

Eminence
Originally posted by Nephthys
Fem Revan FTW!!!

And I don't think Tims old enough for Malak. Height aside, he looks exactly like the Jedi incarnation of the character.

Nephthys
http://www.britfilms.tv/v3/user_files/Image/Olga2.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/77/Malak_Jawless.jpg

I suppose you are right actually. I don't know why, but I had an image of Malak as being more wrinkly ans older. But yeah, he's probably nowhere near tall enough.

Captain REX
He would totally work.

Heheheh but to ppl like me (uber Revan fanboys for no reason other than he looks awesome) it matters dude... stop bragging fanboyism. it's not respected at all.

Revan looks cool. he takes the coolest outfit award. that's about all he can claim to do.

Eminence
Maul, Durge, and Grievous look significantly cooler.

Nephthys
Vader and Nihilus can prolly go in there too.

Eminence
I can't believe I forgot Vader. Yeah, him too. And probably Nihilus, because a bone mask that was supposed to be made out of Revan's face is badass.

Incanus
Ok, look i cant help that i think Revan pwns, which he does, but there are plenty of jedi and sith that would give him a hard tie in a fight, and possibly kill him. But no Revan looks coolest cuz he wears a mandalorian mask....... and those robes make it even cooler.....

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
I suppose you are right actually. I don't know why, but I had an image of Malak as being more wrinkly ans older. But yeah, he's probably nowhere near tall enough. There's a picture of Malak which shows a lot of forehead wrinkles, but he looks better without them. As for his height, they can computerize it somehow. They can make John Rhys-Davies a dwarf, they can make Hitman a giant.

Incanus
I only want a Bane/Plageuis movie. Vader has been in enough, with him being in 7 movies (counting the new Clone Wars one) but yes Timothy Olyphant is like the physical Malak =-O

Eminence
Lord Lucien
There's a picture of Malak which shows a lot of forehead wrinkles, but he looks better without them. As for his height, they can computerize it somehow. They can make John Rhys-Davies a dwarf, they can make Hitman a giant. Yeah, look at 300. Xerxes is like, seven feet tall, but played by a guy who barely breaks six.

Ok, look i cant help that i think Revan pwns, which he does, but there are plenty of jedi and sith that would give him a hard tie in a fight, and possibly kill him. But no Revan looks coolest cuz he wears a mandalorian mask....... and those robes make it even cooler..... "cool" is a matter of opinion and therefor is not subject to debate.

Incanus
so? it my opinion other people have theirs, i never said every one thinks he looks awesome.

so? it my opinion other people have theirs, i never said every one thinks he looks awesome. well if its not subject to debate, then its not useable in a debate, thus, how cool he looks should have no influence on a debate.

Incanus
Wait, this is not a debate, this is a question of what people think would make a good movie.

Wait, this is not a debate, this is a question of what people think would make a good movie. well why not? batman made millions due to the main character looking cool.

Incanus
Wait, you actually followed that whole sub story about Batman? The whole movie was about the Joker, hello =-)

i meant batman in general. it's always been a bogus piece of shit with horrible story and crappy villains. only recently have the villains started becoming something you wouldn't lol @.

Eminence
Nuh uh. TAS was ****ing awesome.

Incanus
Mr Anderson i was joking..........

Captain REX
Anderson, hush yourself. Nobody was debating anything, and they can talk about what they think was cool as much as they like.

As for bagging on Batman... not only is this the wrong forum, but you're also completely wrong. Batman TAS was kickass from beginning to end.

Back to subject, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.