Is exile really more powerful than Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
is exile really more powerful than nihilus or did she just get lucky

xxxpoppunker182
she is a wound in the force and so nihilus cant drain her and so she beat him

mattatom
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
she is a wound in the force and so nihilus cant drain her and so she beat him
That is the key reason but then he was shown to have great telekenetic strength, (Lifting the ships out of the planets gravity well), why didn't he use any of that against her though?

Nephthys
Well he was weakened from trying to drain the Exile, and he also was weakened from Visas, though I'm not sure about whether its canon or not. Not to mention the Exile isn't exactly a push-over, she did solo a temple of special dark-jedi and beat two other dark lords. Shes at least as powerful as Revan.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Nephthys
Shes at least as powerful as Revan.

sad

Incanus
Revan would pwn the Exile you are enmtirely wrong........

SWblayde938
See i think Nihilus could of beaten Exile he was just tired

SWblayde938
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
she is a wound in the force and so nihilus cant drain her and so she beat him so a wound in the force makes u unstoppable

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by SWblayde938
so a wound in the force makes u unstoppable
No it doesn't, the fact that the Exile was a wound means that she couldn't be drained by Nihilus who needed to feed. It appeared the Nihilus stunned the Exile ,Visas and Mandalore with little difficulty beforehand.

Nephthys
Why, The Exile actually has better feats than Revan. What makes you think Revans so powerful.

Incanus
Revan is like the Heart of the Force(it may have been said about other guys but i havnt seen them so dont blame me for it) and he beat MANDALORE THE ULTIMATE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT. I dont think the Exile could do that, and he was one of the most powerful jedi of his time.

bane's heart
Originally posted by Incanus
Revan is like the Heart of the Force(it may have been said about other guys but i havnt seen them so dont blame me for it) and he beat MANDALORE THE ULTIMATE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT. I dont think the Exile could do that, and he was one of the most powerful jedi of his time.

your taking that quote way to literally. It just means he is powerful not necessarily uber

bane's heart
the exile is not equal to revan

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
sad Why are you sad?

Dr McBeefington
Why, The Exile actually has better feats than Revan. What makes you think Revans so powerful.

How many times can you be proven wrong before you stfu?

Eminence
Oh, the irony.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Eminence
Oh, the irony.

Don't you have to be blogging or tweeting about your recent e-conquests?

And there's a difference between arguing when you know you're wrong and arguing from a different perspective, using 1 source over the other without knowing which one supercedes the other.

Incanus
Ok, so your saying her feats are better than this, and this is just a few: Rallied alot of Jedi to fight the Mandalorians. Is a brilliant straegist, and outmaneuvered the Mnadalorians at every turn. Defeated MANDALORE THE ULTIMATE in hand to hand combat, which all Mandalorians pwn in. Discovered the Star Forge. Took control of the Star Forge. Raised a massive armada and invaded the Republic. Bringing the Republic to its knees. Only was defeated when he was bombarded by capital ship TURBOLASERS.(on a ship himelf but those things are HUGE.) Surviving the attack on the Endar Spire without using the Force. Saving Bastila. Retraining to become a jedi in just a few weeks. Rediscovering the Star Forge, even killing 3-4 Terentateks in the process. Going on board the Star Forge and killing alot of dark jedi. Defeating Bastila when she was healed continuously by the Star Forge (and DO NOT say she was holding back, she wasnt.) Redeeming Bastila. Going through alot of droids to get to a door. Star Forge droids. And finally, with only the skills of a Padawan, not knowing anything about himself except his name, he defeated a very power sith lord, Darth Malak. Would YOU say those feats are NOT impressive? Revan is also very powerful or he couldnt have done alot of that stuff.

Oh and i said its been said about others i just dont know about them. If i knew about the others, then i would look them up and stuff so i could re-evaluate the meaning of that saying.

Eminence
I don't blog and I've never looked at a Twitter page in my life. I gloat about e-conquests, which is what I'm doing right now.

*basks in own glory*

I'm glad you acknowledge that I've conquered you, though. That shows character.

Dr McBeefington
I don't blog and I've never looked at a Twitter page in my life. I gloat about e-conquests, which is what I'm doing right now.

*basks in own glory*

I'm glad you acknowledge that I've conquered you, though. That shows character.
I know when I've been defeated. Doesn't negate from the fact that you have small testicles.

Eminence
They're still large enough for half a dozen people to ride at once.

I think I'm good.

Incanus
Guys, stop being stupid. I mean, seriously, you go to those lengths just to make a point that you havnt even TRIED to make????

Nephthys
Not combat feats.

Beating a non-force sensitive is hardly impressive. Even the ridiculously skilled Twi-lek from ROT could barely overpower Johun Othone.

Not combat feats.

Had help.

It was two and The Exiles matched that feat.

Had help.

He Dun Moched her back to the light.

Marginally impressive, but its been matched.

Traya> Malak.

Revan is powerful, its just that the Exile is too.

Dr McBeefington
Actually, you repeatedly state that the Exile has better feats than Revan and is on the same level. Do you even remember what you argue anymore?

Incanus
Dude, i agree the Exile is powerful, but Revan is more so. And actually dude, in the light side canon, he killed 4. 1 in the Shyrack Caves, 1 on Kashyyyk, (the Great Beast) and 2 in the Tomb of Naga Sadow. And dude, the Exile had the skill of a jedi master or higher, he only had the skill of A NEOPHYTE PADAWAN. I think a jedi master fighting a sith lord and a PAdawan fighting a sith lord, if the Padawan wins he is WAY better.
And he only had a little help. His best fighter other than him was probably Canderous or Juhani without Bastila, i dont know depends on who you develop more.

Dr McBeefington
You shouldn't argue this. There's no proof the Exile is in Revan's league.

Nephthys
Wut? What the f**k?

Thats....... exactly what I said.

Incanus
Why do you think i said shes not then? I said she is no where near it and i listed why. She wasnt nearly as brilliant as Revan, couldnt kill a Mandalore, or any of that.

Dr McBeefington
Wut? What the f**k?

Thats....... exactly what I said.

Yea, those are the SAME things rofl.

Nephthys
Saying that two people are powerful isn't saying their at least level or comparable. What the f**k?

Get some sleep, your clearly slipping.

Dr McBeefington
Saying that two people are powerful isn't saying their at least level or comparable. What the f**k?

Get some sleep, your clearly slipping.

1. They're
2. Your contention was that the Exile had greater feats than Revan, making her superior, or at the very least(although this wasn't argued by you), equal. Then you claimed that while Revan is powerful, so is the exile. Judging from the way you attempt to argue, I understand that English may not be you first language and I don't blame you. But please try and make sense, rather then getting your ass kicked and then being put back on ignore because you don't know when to shut up.

Allankles
Why do you think i said shes not then? I said she is no where near it and i listed why. She wasnt nearly as brilliant as Revan, couldnt kill a Mandalore, or any of that.

Mandalore is a non-force sensitive, he shouldn't even be listed as a feat.

We already know that no Mandalorian warrior is a match for the Exile.

Incanus
Ok dude, seriously, Revan and the Exile are powerful, but Revan is more so. I think i said that, saying Revan is more pwoerful.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Allankles
Mandalore is a non-force sensitive, he shouldn't even be listed as a feat.

We already know that no Mandalorian warrior is a match for the Exile.

We do? Because??? Oh wait. Prove it. Oh you mean the gameplay mechanics involving beating all of the combatants or playing until you do beat them? Oh that's right, she never fought Mandalore himself, as Revan did. Nice proof.

Incanus
Dude, would you say Hk-47 is a very deadly assassin droid? Well Mandalore managed to fight him, disable him WITHOUT AN ION BLAST, not damage him, reprogram him, and send him back after his master. And Mandalore the Ultimate was most likely challenged many times for the title of Mandalore. I have no proof, other than the fact that alot of Mandalorians want that title. And Mandalore: is the leader of the clans, our greateset warrior."

Allankles
Based on Mandalore the Presevers words. "With all our martial training, battle and ethics, not even our greatest warriors are a match for you ."

Not to mention Mandalore the ultimate hasn't shown that he's any great shakes.

The force grants superhuman abilities, Mandalorians are not superhuman.

Nephthys
1. Incanus says the Exiles feats are nowhere near Revans.
2. I say that while Revan is powerful, so is the Exile, putting them on a level ground.
3. You claim that saying that both are powerful somehow makes one of them marginally stronger.
4. I get confused and you insult me.

Now I know that you're from Texas and that you are probably an inbred lowlife, but this is a low point, even for you.

Dr McBeefington
1. Incanus says the Exiles feats are nowhere near Revans.
2. I say that while Revan is powerful, so is the Exile, putting them on a level ground.
3. You claim that saying that both are powerful somehow makes one of them marginally stronger.
4. I get confused and you insult me.

Now I know that you're from Texas and that you are probably an inbred lowlife, but this is a low point, even for you.

1. He's right.
2. How does that automatically put them on a level ground? Not to mention, in the other thread your claiming the Exile's feats surpass Revan's, so you're contradicting yourself.
3. No, I claim that when you say they're both powerful, it contradicts your previous assertions. Try to follow along.
4. You get confused because you can't follow along, and as a result you have to force to lie to yourself and claim that you're actually doing a tip top job, which then forces ME to insult your ignorance.

Dr McBeefington
Based on Mandalore the Presevers words. "With all our martial training, battle and ethics, not even our greatest warriors are a match for you ."

Not to mention Mandalore the ultimate hasn't shown that he's any great shakes.

The force grants superhuman abilities, Mandalorians are not superhuman.

Yet Mandalore is always their greatest warrior, which Revan was shown to defeat, while the Exile wasn't.

Incanus
Yeah dude, Mandalore always pwns guys.......... Mandalore is always the greatest warrior, and comes out better, because he is probably challenged to hand to hand combat alot by Mandalorians, and assassin droids probably come after him so their masters can be Mandalore........

Allankles
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Yet Mandalore is always their greatest warrior, which Revan was shown to defeat, while the Exile wasn't.

Yet, nothing. The Exile has defeated far more dangerous foes than a non-force sensitive warrior. He'd be dangerous only because force sensitives are not infallible, but that's as far as he goes as a threat to a powerful Jedi. Not impressive, especially without details.

Incanus
Uhh, what exactly did the Exile kill that Revan would not be able to? Storm Beasts? He went to the Trayus Academy he could either subject them to his will or kill them. Sith? Dude, he pwned Mandalore. he pwned Malak for that matter.

Nephthys
1. Prove it.
2. Revan = powerful. Exile = powerful. Do you see, they're completely the same thing. And saying that she has better feats doesn't contradict saying that they are both powerful at all.
3. But it doesn't, they can both be powerful, but the Exile can have better feats. The two aren't mutually exclusive and I was merely assuring Incanus that I'm not downplaying Revan, I'm merely stating that he has little feats and that the Exile is comparable.
4. Uh huh.

The Exile beat Traya, who is above all you mentioned.

Allankles
To Incanus:

Look kid, I'm not involved in this comparison discussion. I'm just pointing out that defeating Mandalore isn't some great feat. It would be a great feat for a non-force sensitive, not for a relatively powerful Jedi.

The force is too much of an advantage to Revan for that feat to be impressive.

Incanus
Ok, well if anyone can find that fight in a canon source, can you plz post it? the we would know if he used the force, cuz if he didnt then it is a great feat. And only reason Revan pwnz is cuz he looks cool.

Dr McBeefington
1. Prove it.
I will once you prove the exile has better feats

They're not the same thing. When you say the Exile has better and more accomplished feats, you're implying she's more powerful. Understand?

Except once again, you were originally stating that the Exile is NOT comparable, but has better feats and implying she's more powerful. Are you daft?

Except Revan's more powerful than Traya by Traya's own admission, and Traya put up less than a considerable effort. But please, continue arguing against facts, it's funny.

Allankles
Ok, well if anyone can find that fight in a canon source, can you plz post it? the we would know if he used the force, cuz if he didnt then it is a great feat. And only reason Revan pwnz is cuz he looks cool.

Unlesss he cut himself off from the force, he'd still be using the force. He'd still have the basic limited precognition Jedi have. He'd also have enhanced speed, even if he chose not to use any overt force attack.

Dr McBeefington
Yet, nothing. The Exile has defeated far more dangerous foes than a non-force sensitive warrior. He'd be dangerous only because force sensitives are not infallible, but that's as far as he goes as a threat to a powerful Jedi. Not impressive, especially without details.

Far more dangerous foes? Compared to Revan? Revan fought Mandalore, and a star forge Malak. The exile managed to defeat Atris without any circumstances. What more dangerous foes exactly?

Allankles
Far more dangerous foes? Compared to Revan? Revan fought Mandalore, and a star forge Malak. The exile managed to defeat Atris without any circumstances. What more dangerous foes exactly?

How does your circumstances argument factor in to the fact she faced an immortal, a Sith Galactus and Traya? Circumstances real or otherwise don't change the fact that Mandalore doesn't hold a candle to any of these Sith in terms of danger factor.

And Malak was Malak. He seemed to be always behind Revan, hence the reason why the Sith triumvate were more convincing villains.

Dr McBeefington
How does your circumstances argument factor in to the fact she faced an immortal, a Sith Galactus and Traya? Circumstances real or otherwise don't change the fact that Mandalore doesn't hold a candle to any of these Sith in terms of danger factor.

And Malak was Malak. He seemed to be always behind Revan, hence the reason why the Sith triumvate were more convincing villains.

Malak was also the most powerful force user in the galaxy other than Revan, with enhanced abilities on the star forge, and could be considered superior to the Exile.

And circumstances factor into the belief that she was exceptional, or powerful. None of those fights were won without some kind of circumstance or fluke. Comparing her to Revan is ridiculous.

Convincing for whom? I thought Malak was more convincing, and Malak was responsible for a hell of a lot more Jedi deaths than the Triumvate. As Traya said, by the end of the Jedi Civil War, barely 100 Jedi remained.

Nephthys
'Traya(s)>Malak(s). Trayas academy(s)> Star Forge(h). Storm beasts(s) > Two tarantereks(s). Atris(s) > Juhani(s). Bounty Hunters guild and Exchange(s)> Davik Kang(h). Sion(s) > Bandon(h).'

s=solo h= with help.

Saying they're both powerful and that the Exile has better feats are two completely unconnected things. Understand?

Whatever. I don't want to squabble with you anymore.

Except for this, because this, my good friend is a lie. Never happened.

And this has never been more than baseless speculation on your part.

Seriously, why don't you just admit that you hate the Exile, becuase you obviously do.

Dr McBeefington
'Traya(s)>Malak(s). Trayas academy(s)> Star Forge(h). Storm beasts(s) > Two tarantereks(s). Atris(s) > Juhani(s). Bounty Hunters guild and Exchange(s)> Davik Kang(h). Sion(s) > Bandon(h).'

s=solo h= with help.

Saying they're both powerful and that the Exile has better feats are two completely unconnected things. Understand?

Whatever. I don't want to squabble with you anymore.

Except for this, because this, my good friend is a lie. Never happened.

And this has never been more than baseless speculation on your part.

Seriously, why don't you just admit that you hate the Exile, becuase you obviously do.

Ok I'm going to break it down for you so that even a simple minded fool can understand. You haven't made anything resembling an argument.

You claim that the exile was powerful and exceptional. You tried to support that claim by mostly irrelevant feats. You also asserted that the exile has more feats and accomplishments than Revan. Based on your previous argument and premises dealing with the exile being powerful and exceptional, you're asserting that the Exile is more powerful than Revan because of the feats. Then you go on to state that Revan is powerful, and so is the exile. Do you see the difference, or are you still confused?

Allankles
Malak was also the most powerful force user in the galaxy other than Revan, with enhanced abilities on the star forge, and could be considered superior to the Exile.

Doesn't mean much when his competition were people like Bandon and Uthar Wyn. He wasn't more powerful than the Exile, feats say otherwise.

And circumstances factor into the belief that she was exceptional, or powerful. None of those fights were won without some kind of circumstance or fluke. Comparing her to Revan is ridiculous.

We're talking about danger factor, and Mandalore doesn't compare.

Convincing for whom? I thought Malak was more convincing, and Malak was responsible for a hell of a lot more Jedi deaths than the Triumvate. As Traya said, by the end of the Jedi Civil War, barely 100 Jedi remained.

Malak was a figure head, his personal actions weren't nearly as impressive as those of the Sith triumvate.

Add to the fact that he always played second fiddle to the protagonist, and it's clear that he wasn't nearly as imposing and authoritative a villain as the Sith triumvate.

Dr McBeefington
Doesn't mean much when his competition were people like Bandon and Uthar Wyn. He wasn't more powerful than the Exile, feats say otherwise.
Relevant feats say otherwise. The Exile has nothing on Malak other than being a wound in the force.

The danger factor is 100% irrelevant when comparing the power of characters.

His personal actions included killing hundreds or thousands of Jedi, whereas the Triumvate used sith marauders to kill less than 100. Try again.

Which just means that his superior(Revan), was that damn good.

Allankles
Relevant feats say otherwise. The Exile has nothing on Malak other than being a wound in the force.

Malak has no relevant feats. He's the least impressive of the 4 big bad Sith in the Kotor games.

The danger factor is 100% irrelevant when comparing the power of characters.

And Mandalore doesn't compare either way.

His personal actions included killing hundreds or thousands of Jedi, whereas the Triumvate used sith marauders to kill less than 100. Try again.

Those were not his personal actions, they were the actions of thousands of soldiers and hundreds of dark Jedi. His personal actions were a lot less impressive, culminating in the torture of the relatively naive Bastila Shan.

Not really impressive anyway you slice it.

Which just means that his superior(Revan), was that damn good.

Which is just subjective, which just means his actions and authority don't stand well on their own, and that he needs some weak apologetic qualifier to cover up his deficiencies as an imposing villain.

Dr McBeefington
Malak has no relevant feats. He's the least impressive of the 4 big bad Sith in the Kotor games.
What feats does he need? He has force powers that eclipse both the Exile and Sion. What feats does he need? Feats aren't very relevant to personal combat.

Except YOU brought up the notion that she's better than the Mandalorians. Once I mentioned that she's never beaten Mandalore and Revan did, you quickly dismissed this route.

And the personal actions of the Triumvate included killing a few jedi. Not very impressive either.

You can argue the same thing for the Exile. Except Revan>Exile no matter how you choose to define it.

Nephthys
This is easily one of the stupidest things you've ever said. And that says alot. 'Feats aren't very relevant to personal combat'? Gtfo of here with that shit. Malak has no 'force powers that eclipse both the Exile and Sion', you've just pulled that out of your ass. The only attacks hes used are stun, whirlwind, saber throw, basic lightning and basic drain, all basic stuff in no way impressive.

"I thought that Revan was a singular Jedi, but now there's you . With all our martial training, battles and ethics, even our greatest warriors are no match for you "

She is better than the mandalorians, unless you think Mandalore could beat the triumvirate.

Sion- killed a jedi master, more than Malak ever did.

Traya- Pushed the Council masters around like ragdolls, drained them of the force, killed a dozen sith by walking past them and levitated and fought with 3 sabers at once, all better feats than Malak has.

Nihilus- Nuff said.

Define what?

Incanus
Unlesss he cut himself off from the force, he'd still be using the force. He'd still have the basic limited precognition Jedi have. He'd also have enhanced speed, even if he chose not to use any overt force attack. actually, the force user has to conciously enhance themselves, they dont do it insticitncivly(?) and then he wouldnt have to, as Mandalore may possibly have learned echani battle pre cog, no one knows. He could have learned it from a traitorous echani. Doubtful, so i dont think he did, but it is an undeniable theory. Unless someone denies it. Then it is deniable.

Eminence
You're annoying.

Incanus
You're annoying. thank you

Allankles
What feats does he need? He has force powers that eclipse both the Exile and Sion. What feats does he need? Feats aren't very relevant to personal combat.

Again he has no feats to suggest he's as powerful as the Exile. Considering the Exile did far more combat wise than he did. Exile> Malak easily. The Exile has relevant feats, Malak doesn't.

Except YOU brought up the notion that she's better than the Mandalorians. Once I mentioned that she's never beaten Mandalore and Revan did, you quickly dismissed this route.

I never dismissed anything, Mandalore is irrelevant was my point.

And the personal actions of the Triumvate included killing a few jedi. Not very impressive either.

Killing a world with the force in the process. Killing three Jedi master's at once. And killing a council member. More than Malak can claim.

You can argue the same thing for the Exile. Except Revan>Exile no matter how you choose to define it.

Again subjective. I don't care if it's Exile>Revan or vice versa. The point is she's defeated more impressive people overall.

Dr McBeefington
Again he has no feats to suggest he's as powerful as the Exile. Considering the Exile did far more combat wise than he did. Exile> Malak easily. The Exile has relevant feats, Malak doesn't.
She has no feats that suggests she's more powerful than Malak. She DOESNT have relevant feats. Malak has at least shown offense combat techniques/dark side techniques. There is NOTHING suggesting the Exile is on the level of Malak.

Great! None of that matters considering the Exile defeated them all through circumstances.

THe only person she's defeated on her own was Atris. So no.

Incanus
You are forgetting Sion on Malachor, and Traya. Revan still wins though.

Eminence
No.

Allankles
She has no feats that suggests she's more powerful than Malak. She DOESNT have relevant feats. Malak has at least shown offense combat techniques/dark side techniques. There is NOTHING suggesting the Exile is on the level of Malak.

Malak has shown attacks but he hasn't shown power. The Exile has shown power by virtue of defeating relatively powerful foes in combat.

Power - the ability to do work, the Exile gets things done, Malak doesn't. Malak has nothing as far as demonstrated or suggested power.

Exile>Malak. She's actually defeated powerful dark Jedi and Sith. Malak killed a couple of generic Jedi and tortured Bastilla, not comparable to the Exile.

Great! None of that matters considering the Exile defeated them all through circumstances.

Not according to canon. She defeated them all, "circumstances" isn't a valid argument however you slice it.

THe only person she's defeated on her own was Atris. So no.

She defeated Traya and Sion by herself too, as well as an untold number of Sith warriors. Your circumstances argument doesn't change the fact that she did defeat these people on her own, and was primarily responsible for Nihilus death.

Dr McBeefington
Malak has shown attacks but he hasn't shown power. The Exile has shown power by virtue of defeating relatively powerful foes in combat.
No, she really hasn't. WHO has she defeated without circumstance? Atris? Spare me.

We've seen Malak's force abilities. We haven't seen much from the Exile that would prove useful in a fight.

Malak>Exile. The exile defeated some sith marauders, and atris without actual circumstances.

Show us "canon" please. Because I own the NEC and JvS. And we've played KOTOR. So no.

Prove she was primarily responsible for Nihilus' death. I'll save you the trouble. Nobody knows. It's confirmed in the JvS.

I've addressed her fights with Sion and Traya. You can spin it anyway you'd like but victory with fluke/circumstance doesn't help your case.

Nephthys
Still better than anything Malaks done. Defeated a bastila who'd just been tortured for hours? Nice. Defeated two unknown jedi who'd just fought through the Star forge? Even better.

Dr McBeefington
Still better than anything Malaks done. Defeated a bastila who'd just been tortured for hours? Nice. Defeated two unknown jedi who'd just fought through the Star forge? Even better.

Yea that's pretty much better than defeating Atris, whose power is unknown and most likely below Malak's. Revan and Malak were #1 and #2 in the galaxy in terms of power, which included Atris. Once again, Malak>Exile.

Nephthys
Prove it. Feat wise, shes superior.

Prove it, and even if it was true, Atris had years after their death (Revan was effectively dead) to grow, not to mention possessing and massive knowledge base of holocrons upon which to draw from.

Dr McBeefington
Prove it. Feat wise, shes superior.
1. If she had feats relevant to her combat skills, maybe.
2. She doesn't.
3. Feats alone don't determine victory.
4. We know Malak's force skills, while the Exile's skills aren't specifically tailored to combat. She's simply outmatched against Malak.

Play KOTOR 1, listen to each Jedi on Dantooine describe Revan, read the NEC. Revan was the most powerful force user of his time, this is fact. Malak was 2nd in command and was feared by the Jedi featured in KOTOR 1.

Also, show us how many of the holocrons were actually accessible by a Jedi, and how many of those Atris actually used.

Incanus
I will take you back to a quote from KOTOR, said by Bastila on the Star Forge : "I fear i can not face him with you, as just being in his prescence would corrupt me again." She says that Malak is actually strong enough to corrupt anyone who stands near him or fights him. Can the Exile redeem anyone near her? Nope, she can just form a bond that will kill her. And a few others that will be extremely painful.

Eminence
Incanus
I will take you back to a quote from KOTOR, said by Bastila on the Star Forge : "I fear i can not face him with you, as just being in his prescence would corrupt me again." She says that Malak is actually strong enough to corrupt anyone who stands near him or fights him.The words "strong enough" and "anyone" are conspicuously absent from the actual line.

Don't make things up, Incanus.

Incanus
I didnt i put in the end quotes. After the last ones it means i am no longer quoting.

Eminence
facepalm

That's the point. You cite the quote, and then you put words in Bastila's mouth while "explaining" it to us. Bastila never says that "Malak is strong enough to corrupt anyone who stands near him or fights him," but that's what you're telling us she said.

Hence, you're making things up.

Incanus
ok dude, you dont get it, i was reading between the lines. She is MEANING by saying that, that Malak is powerful enough to corrupt those around him. Just like Nihilus puts a constant slight drain on the people on his ship. You can see it on them.

Slash_KMC
Wait, can you even do that? I mean, reading between the lines when quoting?

Incanus
I was reading between the lines while listening to her say it. On the game, i realized Malak corrupts those around him. Extremly powerful people like Revan wouldnt be, but that is becuase he is more powerful than Malak, and my bar (the side bar in character screen) didnt drop around Malak. But Bastila was corrupted near him, albeit through torture, but still..........

Allankles
No, she really hasn't. WHO has she defeated without circumstance? Atris? Spare me.

Sion, Traya and Artris. And yes, I don't care about your circumstances argument because it could be applied to Revan as well, essentially a meaningless argument.

We've seen Malak's force abilities. We haven't seen much from the Exile that would prove useful in a fight.

We've seen Malak do little except kill a couple of generic Jedi. Hardly comparable to defeating 4 powerful dark Jedi and Sith.

Malak>Exile. The exile defeated some sith marauders, and atris without actual circumstances.

The Exile has the superior combat accomplishments. Malak has close to nothing.

Show us "canon" please. Because I own the NEC and JvS. And we've played KOTOR. So no.

Canonically the Exile defeated Sion, Traya and Artris, as well as stopping Nihilus' designs. Malak defeated a couple of no name Jedi and tortured Bastila, his feats don't compare.

Prove she was primarily responsible for Nihilus' death. I'll save you the trouble. Nobody knows. It's confirmed in the JvS.

She canonically fought Nihilus and the Sith lord died in their battle. All I need to know is she contributed to his demise, who struck the killing blow is irrelevant, she was the key to defeating Nihilus.

Visas was adamant about preventing a meeting between Exile and Nihilus until the Exile was strong enough, further cementing the fact that she was the key to beating Nihilus.

I've addressed her fights with Sion and Traya. You can spin it anyway you'd like but victory with fluke/circumstance doesn't help your case.

That's your argument, I don't have to acknowledge it, since it has no bearing on the canon which says she defeated Sion, Traya, Artris and was the major contributor in foiling Nihilus' plans in Onderon and Telos, her actions leading to his eventual demise.

Eminence
Incanus
ok dude, you dont get it, i was reading between the lines.No, you were making shit up.
No, she is "MEANING" that Malak could corrupt her. That might have something to do with the fact that he tortured her until she broke and turned to the dark side, and that she doesn't have the strength of spirit to resist him anymore.
This isn't much of an argument. Anakin was "the key" to defeating Mace Windu, he was later "the key" to defeating his own master, and Han Solo was "the key" contributor to the final demise of Palpatine. As you can see, that sort of logic doesn't fly.

That said, your overall argument - if I'm reading it right - has more merit than DS's.

Incanus
No, you were making shit up.
No, she is "MEANING" that Malak could corrupt her. That might have something to do with the fact that he tortured her until she broke and turned to the dark side, and that she doesn't have the strength of spirit to resist him anymore.
Dude, she said just being around him would corrupt her. Which means, obviously, he has the power to corrupt those around him, or he would talk ALOT, and i dont see that happening.

Allankles

This isn't much of an argument. Anakin was "the key" to defeating Mace Windu, he was later "the key" to defeating his own master, and Han Solo was "the key" contributor to the final demise of Palpatine. As you can see, that sort of logic doesn't fly.

That said, your overall argument - if I'm reading it right - has more merit than DS's.

But your examples aren't the same. The Exile and Nihilus were engaged in mortal combat. Anakin and Solo were not in combat with Windu and Palpatine respectively. Regardless, it counts as an accomplishment.

Slash_KMC
Dude, she said just being around him would corrupt her. Which means, obviously, he has the power to corrupt those around him, or he would talk ALOT, and i dont see that happening.

No, the Faunus is correct. It's not because he can corrupt her that he can corrupt anyone around him.

Incanus
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
No, the Faunus is correct. It's not because he can corrupt her that he can corrupt anyone around him. yep.

Dr McBeefington
Sion, Traya and Artris. And yes, I don't care about your circumstances argument because it could be applied to Revan as well, essentially a meaningless argument.
Explain how? Revan defeated Malak by himself. The Exile defeated Atris by herself, the only fight which included no circumstances. You can quit being rowdy now.

Once again, the ONLY Jedi, powerful or not, that the Exile defeated by herself without circumstance is Atris. This is equivalent to me stupidly arguing that Obiwan defeated Maul through circumstance, therefore it is a legitimate victory.

What combat accomplishments? You mean being a general? Yea, Malak outranked her, while being in the front lines throughout the Mandalorian Wars.

Canonically the Exile talked Sion to death, defeated a less than serious Traya, and legitimately defeated Atris. The fact that you're disregarding circumstances is a sign of concession.

Once again this is really irrelevant considering it was 3 on 1. That's like me saying Revan fought his way on the star forge alone.

Yes because she was a wound in the force just like Nihilus, and therefore, the key.

Once again, like Nephyths, you aren't presenting anything different concerning relevant feats.

Dr McBeefington
But your examples aren't the same. The Exile and Nihilus were engaged in mortal combat. Anakin and Solo were not in combat with Windu and Palpatine respectively. Regardless, it counts as an accomplishment.

For the last time, NOT REGARDING 1 on 1 COMBAT.

Incanus
Uhh, Nihilus was a hole in the force if i am right......... I didnt htink he was a wound because of his uber drain that kills a planet..........

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Uhh, Nihilus was a hole in the force if i am right......... I didnt htink he was a wound because of his uber drain that kills a planet.......... nihilus was the lord of hunger in the triumvirate. Sion was the lord of pain and Darth Traya was the lord of betrayal.

Nihilus was not a wound. as far as the analagy goes, the exile was a festering gangrenous wound with rotting flesh and yuck. When the lord of hunger tried to eat him, he ate this rotting flesh and promptly threw it back up. In his weekened "food poisoned" state, he was defeated by the exile and his companions.

Captain REX
Her* companions. But yes, pretty decent analogy there.

Allankles
What combat accomplishments? You mean being a general? Yea, Malak outranked her, while being in the front lines throughout the Mandalorian Wars.

Both were in the mando wars. If you need to bring up the Mando wars to make Malak look good what does that say about your argument and Malak?

No, I obviously wasn't talking about the Mando wars but her triumphs over Sion, Traya and Artris, as well as her actions against Nihilus and his forces.

And of course, her other accomplishments against the Exchange, Azkul Mercernaries, Vaklu loyalists etc She has a greater body of work than Malak, and has relevant feats (1-on-1 duels with Sith lords). Malak has almost nothing to compare.

And as I said, I don't care about your "circumstance" argument, since it goes against the evidence in the primary source.

Star Wars fans are one of the few fan groups that ignore the primary sources of their mythos. With you though it's mostly just about picking and choosing what you like & dismissing what you don't.

You'll site the Revan compliments in Kotor 1, but you'll put down the Exile compliments especially those that make direct comparisons to Revan (like Mandalore's).

Dr McBeefington
Both were in the mando wars. If you need to bring up the Mando wars to make Malak look good what does that say about your argument and Malak?
Actually YOU brought up the Mandalorians.

Which, for the millionth time, say NOTHING about her personal combat abilities. You're like a broken record. This point is lost, find something else.

Great, non force users! 1 on 1 duels? You mean talking Sion to death? Or perhaps listening to Kreia preach telling you to kill her or she'll kill you? Once again, the Exile is outclassed and you haven't proven otherwise.

My circumstance argument actually proves my overall argument, unless you're going to pick out wikipedia as your "source", in which case you can concede.

So basically you're admitting you don't have a leg to stand on, and can't make any kind of argument for the Exile in 2 years? As Faunus and Gideon say, I accept your concession.

I can run circles around you if we argue their accomplishments as it pertains to force abilities/knowledge/combat.

Incanus
Uhhh, Madalore the Preserver only made the comparison because the Exile was able to defeat some guys that were only regular soldiers in the Mandalorian Wars,(maybe) and they were nothing special. The true Mandalorian elites had died long before.

Allankles
Actually YOU brought up the Mandalorians.

I was talking about Mandalore, you brought up the Mando wars, there's a difference.

Which, for the millionth time, say NOTHING about her personal combat abilities. You're like a broken record. This point is lost, find something else. .

Not much of an argument here, as she's defeated Sith Lords with fomidable combat abilities. One even employing three lightsabers to fight her. So again, Malak has nothing on the Exile.

Great, non force users! 1 on 1 duels? You mean talking Sion to death? Or perhaps listening to Kreia preach telling you to kill her or she'll kill you? Once again, the Exile is outclassed and you haven't proven otherwise .

Kreia was stating the obvious, it was either kill or be killed - this is always the case in mortal combat.

However, what I meant was fighting three tk controlled lightsabers and prevailing. I meant fighting Sion and prevailing, as their encounter culminated in a battle. It's like arguing Revan never fought Malak because it happened in gameplay, a thoroughly pointless and senseless argument. Get real guy.

My circumstance argument actually proves my overall argument.

See above. It doesn't prove anything as the Exile did indeed battle and prevail against powerful and dangerous dark Jedi.

So basically you're admitting you don't have a leg to stand on, and can't make any kind of argument for the Exile in 2 years? As Faunus and Gideon say, I accept your concession.

I don't know what this has to do with anything? Your "arguments" are simply declarations, they don't become true simply because you say so.

Kreia was never shown to be taking it easy on the Exile as it would go against everything she believed. Her battle with the Exile was a culmination of her power, her experiences and her convictions half-assing the fight would be throwing away everything she's ever done.

Malachor 5 was essentially an end for both her and the Exile, a final battle, a final resolution to settle the ghosts of their past. How in the hell could Kreia half-ass it? It was a battle about truth, the truth of the Exile and Traya both. Remember how she says there's no great revaltation, no secret only you?

The apprentice would surpass the master or the master would kill the apprentice.

I can run circles around you if we argue their accomplishments as it pertains to force abilities/knowledge/combat.

You couldn't because their accomplishments balance out. And Revan has no combat effective force abilities that warrant a discussion.

Allankles
You seem to have misinterpreted Traya DM, she would never take it easy on the Exile. It goes against her teachings.

"You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory."

Kreia would never let the Exile triumph without giving the student her best effort. To do otherwise would weaken her student, make a lie of their strength.

Dr McBeefington

Not much of an argument here, as she's defeated Sith Lords with fomidable combat abilities. One even employing three lightsabers to fight her. So again, Malak has nothing on the Exile.
And once again, we've seen Malak's force and combat abilities, while we haven't seen much from the exile apart from circumstances. You can keep arguing this losing point all day.

Arguing from ignorance. Watch the video

Except Revan vs. Malak was described as an "epic duel", while the majority of the gameplay mechanics involved Sion and the Exile talking. Unless you can back up your nonsense, you lose. Get real guy.

Oh, so first it was sith, now it's dark jedi. Definitely desperation kicking in. Prove these dark jedi were "dangerous" and "powerful".

Proof>assumption.

This is wrong. There is absolutely nothing that indicates Kreia gave it her all when you play LS ending.

Except the knowledge of Malachor V, Korriban, his patented force storm, grip, and other DS techniques. Sorry, the Exile doesn't come close.

Nephthys
Oh, the irony.

Dr McBeefington

Would make sense if you had a leg to stand on, it's unfortunate you're getting no support though. Kinda sad too.

Nephthys
laughing Stop, your killin' me!

Dr McBeefington
laughing Stop, your killin' me!

Too bad. After embarrassing yourself arguing with Gideon I thought you would learn your lesson. Guess that's why nobody takes you seriously.

Nephthys
I'm sorry, its just that you saying that despite that your entire stance rests on one misinterpreted phrase, it was just so f'ing funny.

Dr McBeefington
I'm sorry, its just that you saying that despite that your entire stance rests on one misinterpreted phrase, it was just so f'ing funny.

What's funnier is you continually getting your ass kicked and yet coming back for more. I guess we need another Nebaris.

"Entire stance" ROFL

Eminence
*cough*

I profile this.

Dr McBeefington
*cough*

I profile this.

Oh my mistake, I thought you were done blogging about your only e-conquest over me in the past year..

Then again, my profile, while short, says everything anyone needs to know about my e-stalkersmile

Eminence
Dr McBeefington
Oh my mistake, I thought you were done blogging about your only e-conquest over me in the past year..

Then again, my profile, while short, says everything anyone needs to know about my e-stalkersmile lol

Where was I "ignored and ridiculed"?

Also, lol @ "only victory." I win everything we argue. Always.

Literally.

Nephthys
Well yeah, your entire point hinges on the meaning of 'kill me. If you do not, I will kill you'. Well, I guess you also have that Traya thought of her as beautiful. You choose to interpret that shes saying I really want you to kill me, full stop. Whereas its far, far more likely given (as Allankles post suggests), Traya's own words and personality (specifically, her entire philosophy of survival of the fittest), that she was talking about the tradition (as both she and the Exile mention) of it being master versus student, winner take all. The fact that you continually ignore the Fact that right after that quote she specifically says that herself not going all out would cheapen everything just makes it more humerous. Heres a few quotes that prove you wrong.

-"The apprentice must kill the master. If you do not, I will kill you. If I do not, then all you have achieved will be as nothing, as empty and and violent as malachor itself"-saying that if she doesn't go all out then everything will lose meaning

-"You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory." -Her philosophy of survival of the fittest

-"I do not want your mercy, I want you to brake" - She's clearly the merciful type.

-"If so, then do it- for you have already failed me'- The Exile has already failed her, so why would she go easy on her.

Dr McBeefington
lol

Where was I "ignored and ridiculed"?

Also, lol @ "only victory." I win everything we argue. Always.

Literally.

The mods.. Oh wait, you didn't knowsmile

Eminence
PM or post, please.

Dr McBeefington
Well yeah, your entire point hinges on the meaning of 'kill me. If you do not, I will kill you'. Well, I guess you also have that Traya thought of her as beautiful. You choose to interpret that shes saying I really want you to kill me, full stop. Whereas its far, far more likely given (as Allankles post suggests), Traya's own words and personality (specifically, her entire philosophy of survival of the fittest), that she was talking about the tradition (as both she and the Exile mention) of it being master versus student, winner take all. The fact that you continually ignore the Fact that right after that quote she specifically says that herself not going all out would cheapen everything just makes it more humerous. Heres a few quotes that prove you wrong.
Except she WANTED the Exile to win, because the Exile represented what SHE wanted, which was the death of the force.

GREAT! Which once again means little once you realize that she loved the Exile and called her her greatest student because she represented the death of the force.

Or maybe she told her she failed her so the Exile would go all out and not hold back? Once again, it's very debatable and there's no proof of Kreia going all out. You lose.

Dr McBeefington
PM or post, please.

This happened when you were on your witchhunt trying to accuse of me being TDTD. Now I suspect you're going to do what you always do when you don't get your way, and that's ***** to everyone. I was instructed to ignore your ramblings and witchhunt.

Allankles

This is true DM, your stance is dependant on misinterpreting one statement from Kreia, where she was basically stating the obvious outcome of all mortal combat.

Also, the Exile has relevant combat feats like dueling against 3 TK lightsabers, an immortal half-dead Sith not once but twice, defeating Atris in her dark side stronghold and being the key to Nihilus defeat.

Malak killed a couple of hapless Jedi and tortured Bastila, big whoop. If it were any other character with these meager showings vs Revan's zero showings, you'd be arguing for Revan. Nothing's changed.

Nephthys
And if the the Exile wins the Force will NEVER die. This was her one chance to poison the Force. She didn't represent that anyway, when Traya looked at her, she SAW the death of the Force, saw the destruction she could cause out of the Exile. What the Exile REPRESENTED was a little girl who got scared and hid from the Force, only to hug close to it again in desperation at the first sign of trouble. Someone who GLORIED in the Force.

Once again you ignore facts to fulfil some twisted ideal in your head. The fact that she called her that directly after battle, while talking about how the Exile'd just beat her? Nope, who cares. The fact that her whole personality and philosophy abhors mercy. A load of crap. What gets me is how you think she'd push this all aside becuase she 'loved' the Exile, or pass it off as a lie, and yet won't even think that this could work both ways. Touching, Love truly does conquer all.

Err, what? Why would she need to say that when the Exile is clearly going to fight her anyway. Where if she's light side, Traya's a Sith Lord trying to kill the force, why the hell would she need to give her any more incentive than that?

Eminence
Dr McBeefington
This happened when you were on your witchhunt trying to accuse of me being TDTD. Now I suspect you're going to do what you always do when you don't get your way, and that's ***** to everyone. I was instructed to ignore your ramblings and witchhunt. I'm not bitching to anyone, cupcake, I'm telling you to prove up. I've heard you throw that around a lot in the past couple of weeks, and if it's so blatantly obvious that someone has "mocked," "ridiculed," and "ignored" me, I want proof. Especially when I have PMs that suggest something entirely different.

Nephthys
Ohhh, its onnnn!

Eminence
Allankles
Also, the Exile has relevant combat feats like being the key to Nihilus defeat.Again, while I agree with parts of your broader argument, this simply doesn't fly. The Exile's role in that duel is uncertain; all we know for sure is that Nihilus froze the trio where they stood, then decided to "feed" on the Exile and screwed himself over in the process. If this is what you mean by being the "key" to the Sith Lord's demise, fine, but it isn't a relevant combat feat. Surviving a completely ambiguous duel against an individual who was torn down several notches as a result of a fluke isn't a relevant combat feat.

Dr McBeefington
I'm not bitching to anyone, cupcake, I'm telling you to prove up. I've heard you throw that around a lot in the past couple of weeks, and if it's so blatantly obvious that someone has "mocked," "ridiculed," and "ignored" me, I want proof. Especially when I have PMs that suggest something entirely different. ive showed you some of them on gideon's forum. There were a few more later that i deleted along with the entire box. You can either accept that your witch hunt doesn't work here or you can continue bitching. I know what was said so it makes no difference to me, sweetheart.

Dr McBeefington
This is true DM, your stance is dependant on misinterpreting one statement from Kreia, where she was basically stating the obvious outcome of all mortal combat.
It's not misinterpretation, it's the entire fight scene.

This has been addressed by me and sherlock holmes(faunus).

Once again, Malak has relevant combat feats. Revan's power is known to the extent where it can be argued against lesser individuals(Exile). Your arguments have been the same over 2 years and the outcome is no different.

Eminence
Dr McBeefington
ive showed you some of them on gideon's forum.Those were lame. Mine were way better.

That's convenient.

Define "bitching." I hope you don't define it the same way you define "obsessive," because, let's face it, last time you pulled that card it made you look like a tool clown big silly.

I owned you with cupcake. I win.

Dr McBeefington
Those were lame. Mine were way better.

Actually yes, my box is empty, I'm happy. No reason to lie

Define "bitching." I hope you don't define it the same way you define "obsessive," because, let's face it, last time you pulled that card it made you look like a tool clown big silly.
Obsessive? You mean by spending lots and lots of your free time to attempt to prove I'm tdtd and failing miserably? What are you going to do now, ask everyone if they think I'm tdtd? ROFL. Talk about insecure

Granted

Eminence
DS
Obsessive? You mean by spending lots and lots of your free time to attempt to prove I'm tdtd and failing miserably?My self esteem does tend to suffer when I "conquer" arrogant socks douchebags via the internet and deprive them of what meager amounts of sex they were having.

That could be arranged. Bet I'd win that one, too.

Explain .

This just isn't your week.

Dr McBeefington
My self esteem does tend to suffer when I "conquer" arrogant socks douchebags via the internet and deprive them of what meager amounts of sex they were having.
Or when you continue the same witch hunt that has failed time and time again. What you "deprived" me of is winning a star wars debate on the particular day. Congratulations.

Yea, you'll get what, Janus and Nai? Wonderful. I bet you'll provide proof too! Oh wait

Not when I get called cupcake. However, when someone tries to continually call me a sock, although unsuccessfully, I think my week has gone just fine.

Eminence
DS
Or when you continue the same witch hunt that has failed time and time again. What you "deprived" me of is winning a star wars debate on the particular day. Congratulations.I have written testimony from you that says I deprived you of sex. And that your family was no longer speaking to you.

Well, we could actually ask.

$5000 says I get more people than you do.

Explain.

I haven't called you a sock in weeks at the least, possibly months. So... I win again.

Stop it, please.

Dr McBeefington
I have written testimony from you that says I deprived you of sex. And that your family was no longer speaking to you.
I didn't sign it therefore it isn't valid.

$10,000 says you still won't convince the mods. Whether you will get more than me is debatable. I could waste my time and take you up on the offer, or watch you continue obssessing about a lost cause. Hmmm

Actually, you constantly refer to me as tdtd, especially in your profile. 3 pointer at the buzzer.

Eminence
DS
I didn't sign it therefore it isn't valid.You're weak.

Gimme yo money.

lulz, no it isn't. I'd win.

You'd be watching me "obsess about a lost cause" either way, smartass. I still win.

Prove it.

Also, money.

Dr McBeefington
You're weak.
Uhuh

earn it

Prove it

Yes, so my time wouldn't involve getting into it with you, just watching you drown, which is considerably more efficientsmile

Well, you DID make your profile a few days ago calling me a sock, or tdtd, whichever you prefer and if i'm correct, a few days=/=weeks/months. And he goes for the dunk.

Eminence
DS
earn itI just did.

I accept cash.

'kay.

Well I have REX, Lightsnake, Red Nemesis, Exodus, MC, GideonJanus, Nai, and random PE people whom you no longer talk to, off the top of my head. The remaining NutRiders are givens.

You have...?

I don't drown.

No, I noted a few of your many nicknames.

Aaaand... he's short by about three feet and goes stumbling into the crowd.

Dr McBeefington
I just did.

I accept cash.

'kay.
uhuh

Sure you do. And how many of these people were around for the past 2 years? Rex? The same rex who claimed you had no proof that I was supposedly tdtd? Excellent. And MC? He hasn't been around for ages. Oh, I just checked. Exodus joined this forum at the end of 2007, while I joined sometime in 2006. Anyone else you want to find to speak up for you?

I guess the only people that actually matter. That would be the mods. I also imagine Gideon knows who I am so unless stated otherwise, I'll put him on my list.

Poor Faunus. It's not only my nicknames unless you're insinuating that I'm a sock. Too bad.

Jewish men can't jump.

Nephthys
Jews can't play basketball

We should totally get matching Tattoo's. Or signet rings. And start a biker gang, the Flaming nutriders.

Dr McBeefington
Jews can't play basketball

We should totally get matching Tattoo's. Or signet rings. And start a biker gang, the Flaming nutriders.

Jews CAN play basketball, they just can't dunk. I can get it with a tennis ball, but I'm too white and not tall enough.

SIDIOUS 66
What are you guys arguing about? lol

Nephthys
Oh no no no. If Jews can play basketball then that means Southpark lied to me and thats just something I am not willing to accept.

Dr McBeefington
Oh no no no. If Jews can play basketball then that means Southpark lied to me and thats just something I am not willing to accept.
South Park is one hell of a retarded show.

Eminence
DS
Sure you do. And how many of these people were around for the past 2 years?... All but two. Not that this is relevant.

Go read the shoutbox at ROK. I pinky swore I wouldn't rat him out.

I'm surprised you would try to pull that off.

Go ahead, post the PM.

Rich Eminence. I now own $15,000 of your money.

English, please.

Then I suggest you don't try dunking.

Nephthys
All I know is that Kyle had to get a negroplasty (turned into a black guy for those less educated out there) and get Mr. Garrisons balls implanted into his knee-caps before he could even begin to play Basketball. You just can't argue with that level of evidence.

Dr McBeefington
... All but two. Not that this is relevant.
Of course it is sugar plum. Then again, YOU mentioned them.

I don't have the link and he would have no problem telling me that he thinks I'm tdtd. In fact in the past he has noted that there are similiarities but that's all they were.

I told you I don't have any of those pms anymore. I know YOU do seeing as I posted a few of them to you on Gideon's forum. Now go ahead and call "bullshit", I dare you.

That was English. Maybe you shouldn't make ridiculous claims anymoresmile

A Jew can dream.

Eminence
DS
Of course it is sugar plum.How? I don't have to be eighty and Jewish to know Hitler was a dick.

I mentioned who? The NutRiders and co.? No shit.

Good. So you currently have 0 people on your list. $5000 more please.

I don't know where in Gideon's forum you posted them.

Oh well, guess I just have to sit here and bathe in all my win. I have proven moderator backing, you don't. Ha ha.

Pick a claim I've made in this thread and if I haven't already validated it, I will.

Not under Obama.

Go to Israel, 'kay? Netanyahu would welcome you with open arms.

Dr McBeefington
How? I don't have to be eighty and Jewish to know Hitler was a dick.
alrighty

The fact that exodus signed up after I did, the fact that MC is nowhere to be found so how could you possibly know what he thinks? I think you're losing your edge butt honkey.

Aside from the mods? I'd also think Gideon.

I don't have a link to his forum anymore but I'm sure they're there.

By claiming you have Rex, you've proven moderator backing? Oh dear, Faunus is losing it.

I will when you pick a claim that you HAVE validated.

Nobody is worried about Obama except Americans.

Eminence
DS
alrightyI accept your concession.

... Because I've asked him. no expression

Quite the contrary; I've never been sharper.

*cue dramatic music; slow-motion turn, walk-out, as DS looks on in thinly disguised awe and fear*

Stop saying "the mods." You have a PM from one mod, REX, who doesn't actually say what you say he says - not even close, in fact - and who also confirmed in no uncertain terms that he believes Darth Sexy and tdtd are one and the same.

I could PM Ushgarak, I guess. That'd be fun.

Well I don't need them, I'm set. I don't need to prove you're twisting facts to assert my dominance, I've already asserted my dominance.

I have the "backing" of the only moderator being cited by either of us, so... yeah.

You'd like that, pumpkin. Unfortunately, I have over twenty years before any notable neurological deterioration is slated to occur. Plus, I do my Sudoku, kick that internet ass... I keep it raaaazor sharp.

Every single one of them.

Your turn. And be original, for your sake; refusing to actually pick one won't make you look good, since I've CONQUERED you at every turn.

Only dumb ones.

Now, it's been four hours. I've pwned you long enough.

Molahs! lol

Dr McBeefington
I accept your concession.
sure you do sweetheart.

Sure thing. You've seen the PMs. I rest my case.

We'll count how many acts of denial you show in this post. That's one.

Prove it.

Go ahead. Hope you don't start bitching.

Which means you can't prove it and there's denial #2.

:::sigh::stick out tonguerove it.

Of course.

I guess from now on the only thing I have to say to shut you up is "prove it".

Denial #2. You've conquered me with your overwhelming proof. This would be hiliarious if it weren't so sad.

And we have 3 strikes of denial folks! Maybe Faunus can come back with some kind of proof. Don't count on it. I guess this applies to you Faunus. "Try Again". Man this was WAYYYYYY too easy.

Eminence
Pretty much.

Dr McBeefington
Pretty much.

And Faunus comes back with(acting surprised)no proof yet again! So this is how it feels to defeat an antediluvian. Hmmm. Not too impressed. Hold on though I'm going to go play "We Are the Champions" and sing along with my tone deaf voice in honor of Faunus' defeat.

Lord Lucien
You guys are so cute!

Eminence
What exactly am I supposed to be proving, btw? That you're twisting the words of a PM you conveniently won't even post?

Just for good measure:And you're supposed to "act" with the asterisks (*--*).

If you persist, I'm going to have to put you on NutRiding Probation. Don't try it.

Lord Lucien
What exactly am I supposed to be proving, btw? That you're twisting the words of a PM you conveniently won't even post?

Just for good measure:And you're supposed to "act" with the asterisks (*--*).

If you persist, I'm going to have to put you on NutRiding Probation. Don't try it. I just looked at your profile. I'm really hoping being a "FauNutRider" is a good thing.

Dr McBeefington
I don't see your PMs from Rex, nor anyone speaking up for you, nor anything resembling proof that I'm your troll. Gosh, throughout the day I was wondering if you could possibly comprehend the concept of hypocrisy.

Sorry Faunus, I've already started singing Queen, I accept your apology(not concession because you'll die before you concede anything pookiesmile)

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I just looked at your profile. I'm really hoping being a "FauNutRider" is a good thing.

rolling on floor laughing

Allankles
"The apprentice must kill the master. If you do not, I will kill you. If I do not, then all you have achieved will be as nothing, as empty and and violent as malachor itself"

"You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory." -Her philosophy of survival of the fittest

"I do not want your mercy, I want you to brake"

This pretty much destroys DM's entire argument.

"Malak was scared of Revan he didn't give his best, there were circumstances to that victory (like the unknown effect on Malak from the destruction of the Jedi life pods)" - trademark DM sad

Dr McBeefington
"The apprentice must kill the master. If you do not, I will kill you. If I do not, then all you have achieved will be as nothing, as empty and and violent as malachor itself"

This pretty much destroys DM's entire argument.
Actually it supports my argument.

Awww that's too bad Allankles. See, while my argument regarding circumstances has merit, your "copycat" doesn't. Thanks for playing.

Allankles
Actually it supports my argument.

Nope.

Awww that's too bad Allankles. See, while my argument regarding circumstances has merit, your "copycat" doesn't. Thanks for playing.

It does, according to your logic. Replace "love" with "fear". wink

Dr McBeefington
Nope.
I hate to constantly copy faunus and Gideon but again, I accept your concession.

Except you just made up the bullshit with Revan and Malak. Their duel was described as "epic". Look the word up. Sadly the same couldn't be sad for the Exile and Kreia, or the Exile and Sion. More talking and less actual skillsmile

Allankles
I hate to constantly copy faunus and Gideon but again, I accept your concession.

What?!

Except you just made up the bullshit with Revan and Malak. Their duel was described as "epic". Look the word up. Sadly the same couldn't be sad for the Exile and Kreia, or the Exile and Sion. More talking and less actual skillsmile

"Epic" doesn't eliminate circumstance, silly. Joe Fraizer fought a real epic with Ali and he was blind in one eye. big grin

Besides 3 lightsabers vs 1 can't be anything but epic, have we ever seen the like?

Dr McBeefington
Epic doesn't eliminate circumstance, silly. Joe Fraizer fought a real epic with Ali had he was blind in one eye. big grin

That's too bad Allankles. By epic, it implies just that, an epic duel. Unless you can prove it was anything but, you lose yet again..

And in case you're going to ask me to do the same thing for Kreia, we've all played the game, and I've posted the video which is 90% talking and 10% gameplay mechanics. I winsmile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>