Midnighter vs KK, Batgirl & taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
1st battle takes place inside a dojo purely H2H the team gets a Bio of their opponent hour b4 the fight.

2nd fight takes place in gotham city the team gets a hour prep and bio of their opponent. fully geared for battle.
karate kid or as i call him Mix Martial Arts Kid. Cassandra Cain and task master

Prep-Man
are you joking? midnighter vs all 3? I think he'd have a hard time with taskmaster, but he isn't taking val one on one. batgirl and tasky is all you need.

Wild Shadow
i was curious since i was run out of a site for going against midnighter in their battle thread... so i decided to see what ppl though here since well you guys are more mature and able to answer with legitimate arguments and i am more then willing to be convinced by you guys then other ppl who are more bias in their answers.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/midnighter-vs-batgirl-karate-kid-and-taskmaster/403636/#52

Prep-Man
midnighter is somewhat overrated and underrated, if that makes any sense. he can tag super speedsters but only around quicksilver level. val has tagged beings who move close to the speed of light. midnighter hasn't seen anything on val's level and probably never will.

take val out of the equation. taskmaster alone could give midnighter a fight, but i think tasky will ultimately lose. then you have batgirl helping, which could put the team over the top.

Raoul
Yeah, this is spite as it is now. If you want to change the competitors, i can leave it open...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Raoul
Yeah, this is spite as it is now. If you want to change the competitors, i can leave it open...

i guess the first battle can be KK in H2H against midnighter.

and the second fight can be both taskmaster and cassandra in gotham city against midnighter purely H2H

3rd same as second but with their standard gear minus the doors

if its okay and not considered spite otherwise you can lock this thread. embarrasment

Juk3n
Just read through the comicvine thread from the link.

Jezus those guys can be Dicks on that board.

Anyway back on topic, KK would give Midnighter a battle on his own, although i will say this, there is only so much surface area on the human body to hit. Trying to hit one superhumanly fast body with 6 different legs and arms is hard. The team might just end up getting in eachothers way more than helping. Especially because some wont be able to operate at the same level as some others.

Philosophía
I didn't even know there was a message board on comicvine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.