Runner/Thanos vs Despero/Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

Juntai
Prime wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Juntai
Prime SMASH!.

Fixed.

Philosophía
Team 2.

Harbinger
Team 1.

Galan007
current despero is a borderline non-factor, and prime has a pre-existing 'speedster-phobia'.

imo, team 1 takes the majority.

guy222
T 1

TricksterPriest
Runner is NOT a Flash, and he's not as fast as them. He will not have the edge that a Flash would.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Runner is NOT a Flash, and he's not as fast as them. He will not have the edge that a Flash would.

Runner>Flash. I cant picture a flash blitzing surfer.

Galan007
Runner is NOT a Flash, and he's not as fast as them. He will not have the edge that a Flash would. maybe so, but imo he's still on the same level as a flash, and has quite a bit more power output. he'd certainly be a threat.

Bouboumaster
Runner trash Prime and Thanos beats up Despero

shokosugi
Team 2

leonidas
i think despero is the weak link here. thanos or runner would take him imo, and then it's 2 on 1, and no way thanos loses in a 2 on 1 situation.

TricksterPriest
Prime is being lowballed. You really think Runner and Thanos can take him out after everyone else who's tried?

Carver: You obviously have not read up on Flash then.

Kris Blaze
Prime is being lowballed. You really think Runner and Thanos can take him out after everyone else who's tried?

Yes.

Not a lot of guys on their level have tried.

TricksterPriest
He broke through 3 Brainiac 5 shields, bitched the legion, countless GLs, survived the warworld blast (I think), the guardian suicide, got out of that dogpile in Sin Corp tales after a single ray of sunlight.

I can't see Thanos or runner duplicating his feats.

xJLxKing
Team 1. Despero is too weak. Unless this us V&V Despero

leonidas

and how many guys you know that have outright ko'd thanos or runner . . .? sbp is not the only one being low-balled. all a matter of perspective.

Kris Blaze
He broke through 3 Brainiac 5 shields, bitched the legion, countless GLs, survived the warworld blast (I think), the guardian suicide, got out of that dogpile in Sin Corp tales after a single ray of sunlight.

I can't see Thanos or runner duplicating his feats.

Couple of gaping errors here.

1 - Yes, shields, wow.

2 - Yes, the Legion, wow.

3 - Yes, GL, wow. Mind you, Wildcat was taking some Sinestro Corps member in the same arc. You never really understood the term "cannon fodder" did you?

4 - Incorrect.

5 - Yes, he was split up and reformed. What did the Guardian hope to accomplish by this?

6 - A single ray of light. Throughout the entire comic Superboy Prime is going on about how he's nearly back to full power. You should've read what was in the yellow bubbles.

Enyalus
Runner would own Despero effortlessly while Thanos occupied Prime long enough for Runner to help.

Team One wins 9/10.

zeel
despero has nothing for thanos they are about on par in strength, and as far as takeing punishment. Thanos can take it all day despero cant. Eny is right thanos can handle prime for a while while despero is nullified. This will be a very good fight though. Prime will put up a hell of a fight i think.

Enyalus
Thanos would shit on Despero, strength-wise.

zeel

Kinda like ya lowballed odin in the prime vs odin thread. Claiming prime dont need the gem to beat odin. embarrasment

zeel
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos would shit on Despero, strength-wise.

I dunno depero took on the legue by himself manhandled wonder woman captian marvel and supes at the same time. Im just saying despero is not going to be able to deal with thanos himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.