It's Not The Flu ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
EDIT

Deano
EDIT

Deano
EDIT

Robtard
"There is evidence that an international corporate criminal syndicate, which has annexed high government office at Federal and State level, is intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the people of the United States by using an artificial (genetic) flu pandemic virus and forced vaccine program to cause mass death and injury and depopulate America in order to transfer control of the United States to the United Nations and affiliated security forces (UN troops from countries such as China, Canada, the UK and Mexico)."

I'd like to see the evidence, please?

Edit: The pic above with the scared running children is hilarious. His Holly-Jew-Wood one was also funny.
http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/dees1.htm

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
"There is evidence that an international corporate criminal syndicate, which has annexed high government office at Federal and State level, is intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the people of the United States by using an artificial (genetic) flu pandemic virus and forced vaccine program to cause mass death and injury and depopulate America in order to transfer control of the United States to the United Nations and affiliated security forces (UN troops from countries such as China, Canada, the UK and Mexico)."

I'd like to see the evidence, please?

The pic above with the scared running children is hilarious. I'll give Icke some fun-credit there.

Apparently saying "there is evidence" is evidence.

Symmetric Chaos
But remember swine flu also doesn't exist and happens to be harmless. But it will kill you anyway.

Mr Parker
again its the VACCINE for swine flu that kills you,not swine flu itself.try to remember that and you might want to actually try to read the post as well.btw Deano,expect this thread to get closed,people around here just dont seem to want the truth to get out.

jaden101
So if that's the case then surely you can show us statistics of the number of people who have died of swine flu and then show how many of them were vaccinated?

Magee
Originally posted by Mr Parker
again its the VACCINE for swine flu that kills you,not swine flu itself.try to remember that and you might want to actually try to read the post as well.btw Deano,expect this thread to get closed,people around here just dont seem to want the truth to get out. Parker, seriously, would you just stop believing every thing that you read on the internet. It's not good for you and it's not good for society. I would love to know how the swine flu vaccine which does not exist was able to kill any one.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Magee
Parker, seriously, would you just stop believing every thing that you read on the internet. It's not good for you and it's not good for society. I would love to know how the swine flu vaccine which does not exist was able to kill any one.

Magee,seriously,would you just stop believing every thing that the government tells you and for once,stop seeing only what you WANT to see? also,why are you so obsessed over me and what "I" say? roll eyes (sarcastic) you just proved that just now by addressing ME instead of the thread that I didnt even create.seriously,you need to get over this unhealthy obsession you have over me.

Ryo 666
I find the conspiracies funny and a little sad at times but sometimes possible to, but the idea of something being in the vaccine is actually quite interesting. It is an interesting time to come about.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ryo 666
I find the conspiracies funny and a little sad at times but sometimes possible to, but the idea of something being in the vaccine is actually quite interesting. It is an interesting time to come about.

Every vaccine ever has had this conspiracy pop up.

Bat Dude

Symmetric Chaos
Conspiracy? No, if there was one testing would be irrelevant anyway, they'd never bother mentioning that they didn't test it.

It is however very bad medicine and suggests to me that Canadians should think carefully about getting a vaccine that hasn't actually been tested.

Captain REX
I have told you not to simply repost David Icke's ramblings, Deano. That is not what this forum is here for. Furthermore, it's a load of garbage...

Captain REX
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Magee,seriously,would you just stop believing every thing that the government tells you and for once,stop seeing only what you WANT to see? also,why are you so obsessed over me and what "I" say? roll eyes (sarcastic) you just proved that just now by addressing ME instead of the thread that I didnt even create.seriously,you need to get over this unhealthy obsession you have over me.

I'm sorry, but this post made me laugh, just because of the whole 'My defense is that you are a sheep and you are harassing me!' rather than something more reasonable explaining why you take stock in the things you do.

As for why the thread was closed, I explicitly stated in the rules that threads starting with copy-pasted rants and rambles were prohibited. Mr. Deano keeps posting them, of course. It has nothing to do with your stupid delusion that a crime syndicate has taken over the government (because that is what it is; stupid, nothing more).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.