mask vs amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
the mask vs amazo

and this is current amazo which has already copied so many others powers.

who takes it ?

SamZED
Hmm.. stalemate? I dont see how Amazo can destroy the Mask and im not sure if Masks magic can hurt Amazo...

chomperx9
Originally posted by SamZED
Hmm.. stalemate? I dont see how Amazo can destroy the Mask and im not sure if Masks magic can hurt Amazo... thats what makes it a challenge. and cant amazo copy masks powers as well ?

SamZED
That might work if Mask had some SPECIAL powers, but he doesn't. His power is to do whatever the hell he wants. I dont think even Amazo can kill him. The Mask was seen to just reappear after being completely destroyed. Maybe if Amazo used tp to make him take off the mask, but Mask on few ocasions showed that tp doesnt work on him.

carver9
Mask can do anything he thinks of, how is amazo beating him? If someone gets control of the mask that isnt silly and goofy but just plain out evil, they'll whip amazo ass.

PRAYERRUN
All Mask has to do is keep telling stupid jokes and it'll fry amazos computer-like brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.