Pit Link and Fox vs Dark Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
dark link has the fierce deity mask and unlimited magic.

XanatosForever
Dark Link stomps.

MooCowofJustice
Specify Link form please.

Is it End Game Pit?

SuperLuigi
oot Link and the best pit and fox availible

MooCowofJustice
Team 1 wins, based on OoT Link's incredible strength, his kickass items, Pit's kickass items, and Fox's kick ass speed and weapons.

ScreamPaste
OoT Link soloes... -.O; Link always beats Dark Link. the FD mask isn't a huge boon here, either. It's pretty much featless.

Quincy
Pit represents in this.

Sin_Volvagia
Oni Link would tear OoT Link apart. But with additional help, Team 1 does win.

ScreamPaste
...Lol? Fierce Diety Link is featless, I'm sorry, but he'd lose to OoT Link.

SuperLuigi
the mask made MM link strong enough to kill majora easily. dark link enhanced with the FD mask would stomp OOT link one on one, since he is like super saiyan oot link.

ScreamPaste
Headdesk. 1. Young Link beat Majora. the FD mask is a bonus item.

Super Saiyan? Lol. The mask has no feats there's no reason to believe it does anything other than make Link an adult, and give him a sword that shoosts lazors.

SuperLuigi
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Fierce_Deity's_Mask

read and discover

ScreamPaste
Played the game, read the article. OoT Link stomps.

Sin_Volvagia
Forget what I said. This is Dark Link and he falls to the Bane of Evil.

BTW, if someone is featless wouldn't it be fine to at least guess their power? I would say Oni Link is stronger than Link when wielding the Biggoron sword.

ScreamPaste
If I were to guess FD Link's power, it would probably be a bit above that of MM Link, as in MM Link does not have his peice of the triforce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.